IF LOVING YOU IS WRONG

By lovebugkevin

IYA A quiet girl , who is used to getting run over by others , and who is also coping with the death of her f... More

Characters
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Amiria Jay Watts
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Iya Vanessa Dell-Clarke
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Iya Vannesa Dell-Clarke
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Giovanni's Pov
Iya's Pov
Blues ' Pov
Iya' Pov
:)
Side chick shit ...
2 days later
Chiraq📍
In Da Raq📍
|x|
🤬.
👩🏽‍🍼
🗣
😭
🤣
|•|
Chapter 28😩
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
41
42
44
45
Yall 😑
46
6 years later
Part title

Chapter 32

7.8K 202 28
By lovebugkevin

IYA's POV

"Life is a bitch" I said sitting at Kash's trail . The whole time the judge was on his dick like let my baby daddy out please .

I watched as the judge fixed his papers "out of all my years this is just the most gruesome case I've ever seen . Murders on top of murder and it all just makes me question humanity . But the thing is Mr.Mathews I don't think you did all these things . And since the defense team here couldn't seem to gather the evidence I have no choice but to dismiss the cases for the murders of Giovanni Orwell and Chief Bulldog . But there is one problem we have is this gun charge and I can't let you go but I can tread lightly ONLY because we held you accountable for something you didn't do " the judge spoke .

I grinned at Zay and he gave me a light dab . We where both excited on this outcome . They were trying to give him life with no parole .

"Kavien Dashawn Mathews we as the state find you guilty of 1 count of assult with a deadly weapon and I hear by sentence you to 11 months with time served . May god bless your soul and I hope to not ever see you in my court house again ". The judge said .

" can I speak to my girl before I go " Kash asked his lawyer . He nodded his head and he walked my way .

He instantly brought my face to his and kissed me . This man was literally making love to my face . "Kavien where in public " i blushed . He laughed "and ".

"Look imma be gone for a lil minute and I want you to hold it down ma , you need to get that house for you and lil man don't worry about bills or none of that Zay got you " he said shooting him a look .

Lola walked up to Zay with Amir in one hand . "Wassup ma " Zay said pecking her lips . Kash chuckled "I see why you did what you did nigga but it's cool ".

"In my defense she was bad and ion kill bad bitches " Zay said . I rolled my eyes "so I can move " I asked I was ready .

He shrugged his shoulders "I mean yeah ".

________________________________

*2 months later *

"Ouuu girl this is nice " Naomi said walking through my new house . I grinned with excitement all that hard work fucking with Kash ass finally paid off . She looked down at my belly rubbing it "oh yeah it's definitely a girl ".

I sucked my teeth "bitch it's a boy " everybody keep putting this negativity in my life . I don't want a girl . Kash is gone flash he ain't gone let my baby live .

"I won't be having a girl please and thank you " I said walking to the fridge getting some apples.
"Bitch all you eat is apples " Jay said walking in .

I rolled my eyes "how tf you -" motor and Dee walking in with iyanna answered my question. "I picked the locks " Dee said plopping his big ass on my couch .

"Boy get yo big ass off my couch " I said yelling at him . I laughed "girl you the only whale in this room " I scoffed "you need to leave " I said and we both yelled.

I missed dee and motor . I walked to Naomi rubbing her belly "have my baby " I said rubbing her belly . Dee ran over to us pushing me out the way . "Stop rubbing on my baby " he said .

I looked over at her "Bae you bout ready to pop " . She groaned " I just missed being fucked ".

We all laughed "just nasty ". I sat back down since my feet were hurting . My phone dinged immediately looked down

Osomaaa
Me and my shawty finna slide through -him
Bhet - me

I looked up from the screen "Zay and Lo finna slide through " I said . Jay looked at me and rolled her eyes . "Is it a problem Amiria " the bitch was getting a Lil to greasy I don't like that .

"I just think it's funny how you let this hoe come into the friend group just because Zay is our friend don't mean that we fuck with her she still the opp. She fucked with blue and she disrespected you many of time . If it's fuck her then is fuck her now ". She said

I know she fucking lien "she just had a baby with that nigga blue is dead and almost over that bullshit I'm on grown women shit I can't dwell on the past I'm finna have a whole baby by myself ." I said in a nonchalant tone . Like bitch you got me fucked up tone .

She rolled her eyes " Iya girl you living off yo nigga bitch you have no drive , no job , and no money . Bitch you are spoon fed . I don't know if you need some dick or something but you need to chill the fuck out ".

I just got up and walked to the door . "Umm y'all need to stop we supposed to be friends " Naomi butted in .

She sucked her teeth "bitch why are you talking , you just a replacement of Portia what you fucking Kash " she said

Naomi snapped her head looking at her . Oh lord she finna get on her ass . Don't let that quite girl shit get to you .

"Bitch first off you is fake as shit how you gone tell her who she can bring in her that was strike one . Then hoe you know for a fact I'm not fucking no Kash all I know is im at my house fucking one nigga at night and that's Antwan Akori Yates that was strike two . And at this point I'm ready to beat yo ass just fa thinking you can talk to me like that now that's strike 3 fa yo ass . I think yo ass out ". She said getting up .

Jay tied her hair up getting ready to run up before motor got in the way . Now this just fucking with me it's reminding me of what happened that night .

"Yeah control yo bitch my nigga " Dee said standing up .  Motor just looked at him and laughed "imma let that shit slide because we brothers " motor said .

Dee looked at him and laughed.  They both grabbed there girlfriends hand and walked away .

"What the fuck going on " Zay said walking in with Lola holding his hands . She crept behind him she looked so nervous . "Is it bad time " she mumbled .

"Nah bitch it's a great time " Jay said as motor dragged her out .  Zay laughed "yeah bitch you can shut up and get dragged out bye trash " Zay said closing the door behind her .

I laughed "not to much on my friend " I said . Me and her always bump heads and if we do get back cool I don't see us being best friends again .

Naomi and dee walked up to me and hugged me . "Babymomma not feeling to good Jay pissed her off we gone head home " Dee said .

He grabbed her hands they walked out .

"What the fuck happened in here" Zay said walking out with a bag of chips .

I sighed "to much it's all shit like normal " i said sitting in the couch.  Lola sat by me "I was in your shoes before . Living off a man and being put up in fucked up situations but once he or she gets here you gone forget all this shit . Once they did what they did it took me and long ass time to even much wanna come out the house . I was depressed and pregnant and living with blue a nigga who ain't even love me I had moments with that nigga and the day his ass act liked her liked me he went and shot at you I knew who he really loved right then and there . So once that came across my mind and I had Amir it was over for me it was fuck blue " she said laughing with light tears .

"And yes I was mad at you before bitch you took my nigga , but you helped me realize he wasn't my nigga . And yo crazy ass boyfriend brought my sexy ass nigga in my life so I kinda need you " she said grinning .

"Friends " she mumbled

I smiled "friends " . I chilled with them watching movies and eating .

_______________________________
*that night *

I was laying down in the tub just relaxing this baby be fucking my back up just like it's daddy .
My phone rung and it was him I grabbed my phone off the stand sitting by me .

"Hey baby daddy " I really missed his ass and I was horny . He laughed "wyd ma ".

I grinned "I'm in the tub our son is pissing me off ".  He sucked his teeth "a boy " my smile instantly dropped "Bae you don't want a boy " I said .

"No " he said

"Wooooowwwww I want a boy tho " I said whining into the phone . "So it's not a boy " he asked confused.

"Nope i don't know what it is " I said .

"So when you gone find all that out I wanna know I'm tired of waiting ". I sighed " momma o want me to squash shit with my momma so next month when I'm six months we could all go to my appointment and find out her gender " I said

He groaned "I wish I could be here to see all this shit imma see if I can at least be on the phone when this shit go down I wanna know but if I don't call that day just mail the ultrasound " he said

"I miss you " I said changing the subject. He chuckled "I miss you and that pussy " he said and I grinned

"She misses you to da but what you be using to replace me " I said wanting to know . He laughed "my hand " I laughed  . "Ya that shit not funny at all " .

I kept laughing "it really is you can't even lie Kavien " he hung up .

"Poor baby " I said laughing

                                  TBC ...

________________________

Side bar : In case you are confused

So Kash has 11 months with time served he did 4 months already after this chapter which means he has seven more.

Naomi is 7 months pregnant

And iya is 5 months so yeah I thinks that's it if your confused just let me know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.9K 19
/completed/ Park Jimin just loves Jeon Jungkook. And vice versa.
591K 976 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
147K 2.9K 35
he got the same mind as me we both understand eachother a different type of way. hes a leader and I'm he's helper when he doesn't know what to do.
234K 6.1K 44
She just wanted the love she deserved but she didn't know it was front of her all along.