Arranged (Under Major Editing...

Autorstwa keewilliams911

Diamond is a 17 year old girl who's going through a rough path but when she finds out that her abusive father... Więcej

Authors Note☣☣☣
The Main Characters part 1
Main Characters part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank You❤❤
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thanks💓💓❤❤
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Wow you guys did it again
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Thank You Guys!!

Chapter 60

63 16 15
Autorstwa keewilliams911

Diamond's POV (2 weeks later)

"Babe go and get pregnant finance some pizza" I groaned in pain.

God this child is a pain but I love my little Piquero.

Yeah my bump got bigger and I felt the baby moved for the first time it was so exciting so everytime Adonis speaks or make love to me the baby moves alot yayyy.

But now am laying in pregnancy pillow in pain my pelvic area hurts like sh*t I can't walk cause my feet are swollen and I have a bucket next to me in case I want to puke.

Pregnancy Pillow ⤵⤵

Adonis walked in and sat down next to me on the bed and began rubbing my foot gently.

"My poor baby the pizza is coming all toppings besides olives where does it hurt" he said in a soft soothing cute voice.

"My pelvic area and my feet" I mumbled.

He kissed me and our baby gently then my feet.

"Babe its like a fre*king dessert in here and take off that shirt your perfume is killing me am sorry tho" I groaned in the pillow.

Adonis chuckled and took of his shirt and turned up the air conditioner.

"You happy now spread your legs I have to speak to my baby" he said which turned me the h*ll on.

He smirked and spread my legs and layed between them and kissed my bump.

"One more thing Candice is coming here for your check up tomorrow and when she find out the gender she'll give the girls to do there thing" he said rubbing my thighs.

"Go ahead and talk to our baby its moving alot" I smiled playing in his hair.

"Wait babe say what gender you think it is" he said.

Okay boo.

"Hmm I think its a girl but if I get a boy I'll still be happy" I said.

"Well as the daddy, your fiance and am the one who made you pregnant I know for a fact that it is a boy" he smirked.

"Please babe you don't know" I laughed.

"We'll see princess and if am right you owe me a entire week of your sweet kisses nonstop and your coming to work with me" he said.

"Fine and what is it in for me baby boy" I asked.

"Anything you want queen and I have something for you downstairs" he said.

"Cool now talk to your child its really moving babe and am in pain so do your thing" I asked.

"Hey what's up little Piquero your mommy is being a brat and wants me too talk to you but I love her and you now am sure your hungry lets get you and mama fed love you to the moon and back daddy" he said against my bump.

"Adonis am not a brat" I whined.

He chuckled and helped me up.

"Babe where are your pants" he asked holding my waist.

"I didn't want to wear any because I was hot" I mumbled nuzzling my head in his hard chest.

His hand came down on my a*s lightly.

"Nice and round just how I love it" he growled kissing my neck.

"Babe d*mn" I smirked.

"I got you some nice gifts downstairs and the girls dropped off the things you them shopped for your pregnancy lets go oh wrap something around you the cleaners, chefs and guards are back and I don't want to kill anyone" he said.

Where did they go??

"I'll just wear pants babe" I giggled.

After I placed on my shorts Adonis carried me downstairs and in the and in the living room was like Christmas morning and a huge pizza was on the coffee table.

"Babe" I smiled.

"Yes princess you were in pain so I had to make my love smile now dig in" he said placing me on the soft couch.

"Thank you muffin" I smiled giving him a magnificent kiss.

"Anytime my love"

Before I opened anything I ate my pizza and filled me and my baby's belly.

I grabbed a gift and crawled over on the couch to Adonis.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and rubbed my bump and I cuddled close to him.

"This one is heavy" I smiled.

"Open it up" he said staring at his phone.

I opened it and it was a baby monitor set and when we find out our baby gender we either pick blue or pink but right now its white.

Baby Monitor ⤵⤵

"Aww its cute and its from Gi gi my cutie" I smiled.

I opened another gift and it was a nice candle set and cute PJ's for me and our little munchkin.

Candle set⤵⤵

Pj set⤵⤵

Let me read what it says on the card.

"This is from your future husband keep going there is still alot love you Aww babe" I smiled climbing on his lap.

"I love everything about you" I smiled.

"It can't beat everything I love about you" he said.

Then he captured my lips into a passionate long kiss.

"Love you princess"

"Love you too king always and forever".

Always & Forever..................

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...