My brother in law❓

By DarkFlower065

Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pet... More

Disclaimer
Wedding????
First date
Little time together
Second date
Drive
Beach trip
Ae's Pete
Boyfriend??
Gazebo
Elder brother
Confession
The reality
Father and son
Serious Talk
Call
The first official date!!
A small step forward
Amusement Park
The meeting
Mr. Romeo
Caught
Movie date
A visit to lover's house
Claim
I want Pete!!
Assure
Decision
Trip
Possessive Ae
Caring Ae
Sulky Pete
Ae, Pete and Tar
Proposal
After party
Chaos
Returning home
Realisation
Engagement
Cute Pete or Naughty Pete???
Concern about Pete
Confrontation
Epilogue
Note

Mine

793 44 9
By DarkFlower065

🔞 Mature Content

Ae removed Pete's t-shirt and threw it aside caring less to check where it landed. He then laced his fingers into Pete's and pressed them firmly against the wall as his lips trailed to the neck. He started to suck the skin making the cute guy squirm at each touch. Moans started to escape Pete's lips as Ae sucked his nipple harshly. His fingers were now trying to move crushing Ae's fingers. This little resistance was adding more to Ae's passion.

Ae pulled back and lifted Pete in his arms carrying him to the bed. He threw Pete on the mattress and then pulled off the remaining clothes from Pete's body. The cute guy was feeling shy and pulled the duvet over his body covering himself. Ae hurried to free himself off his clothes leaving just his boxers.

He then bent forward and flung the duvet aside revealing the white smooth skin of his lover. He gently traced it with his fingers looking at the way Pete moved at the touch. He enjoyed watching his lover who was very sensitive to touches. Pete's breathing was getting heavy and his lips parted trying to breathe in more air.

Ae then made himself comfortable between Pete and then leaned forward to kiss him. He softly pressed his lips over the red plushy ones and then started to suck it. Pete had his hands wrapped around Ae's neck pulling him closer.

Ae's lips trailed to Pete's jaw, moving towards the ear and then going down to the neck and then shoulder before heading towards the chest and then finally landed on the nipples. Ae licked it and pressed his tongue over it. He then started to suck it roughly. Pete arched his back beautifully as he screamed Ae's name.

Ae was enjoying himself listening to the moans of his lover. His romantic moment was disturbed with the continuous knocks on the door. Ae groaned in frustration and pulled back. He pulled the duvet and covered Pete before walking out of the room. He closed the door of the bedroom blocking the view inside.

He opened the door and saw Pond standing outside with his hands folded on chest. "Ae, what took you so long to open the door?" Pond inquired a bit irritated. "I was busy with something." Ae replied frustrated. "What were you busy with in boxers?" Pond questioned scrutinizing him.

"None of your business!" Ae snapped. "Where is Pete?" Pond started his interrogation trying to look inside. "He is having a bath." Ae replied instantly. "We are waiting for you downstairs to have food. So, please hurry up." Pond informed. His gaze scanning the whole room.

"You guys can have food. I'll ask the hotel stuff to get our food here since Pete is tired from the journey. He wants to take rest and I don't want to make him go downstairs." Ae replied. Pond thought for a while and replied, "Fine!! Then we will meet tomorrow. Take care and give my regards to Pete."

Ae hummed in response and shut the door and locked it. He was relieved after having chased his friend away and also because he had informed his friends that they won't be joining them for meal.

Ae hurried towards the bedroom and pushed the door open. He saw that Pete had wrapped himself in the blanket and was picking up their clothes. Ae moved forward and grabbed Pete before he moved to pick up the remaining clothes from the floor.

"What are you doing?" Ae asked. "Ae, I heard Pond inviting us for food so I was picking up the clothes so that we could get dressed and head downstairs." Pete replied innocently. "No one is going anywhere. I have already told Pond that we are not joining them so that they can proceed without us. So, now....... We can get back to where we had stop." Ae said pulling off the blanket form Pete's shoulder.

The blanket fell off and Ae moved forward making Pete stumble and fall back on the bed. Pete's back hit the mattress and soon Ae was hovering over him. Pete could feel the dominance radiating from Ae's body as their eyes were locked with each other.

Ae's eyes were filled with lust as he looked down upon the cute guy underneath him. His desire was at peak and he pulled off his boxers and tossed them aside letting his hard member spring out. Pete gulped looking at the thick member of Ae. He remembered their night in car where he had been a little shameless. Recalling back all those events now was making Pete feel embarrassed.

Ae could see the way Pete expression changed and he moved closer to Pete's ear and whispered, "Are you thinking about what we did in car?" Ae asked teasingly. Pete whined and turned to hide his face but Ae was quick and held him back.

"Don't hide yourself sweetheart. I want to look at your beautiful face." Ae spoke moving his finger from Pete's forehead to the nose bringing it further down towards the chin, throat, chest till he reached the heart. He could feel the heartbeats that were racing at high speed.

"You look so beautiful that I can't keep my hands to myself." Ae stated lowering himself as he held his weight on both the hands that he had placed on either side of Pete. He slammed his lips against Pete and started to kiss him roughly. Desire had taken over his senses.

He bit on Pete's lip making him gasp and then inserted his tongue into the mouth. Pete's hands were roaming over Ae's back and Ae started to play with his tongue. Pete's eyes were closed as he was getting drowned into the pleasure.

The kisses turned sloppy and saliva was smudged all over. Still neither of them was ready to give up. Ae was fighting for dominance and there was no way he was going to let Pete win. He kept kissing till Pete finally had to pull back because of lack of oxygen. Ae moved his lips to the neck. He started to suck and mark the soft skin. "Ae, don't leave marks there, it will be visible to others." Pete said trying to pull Ae away.

Ae grabbed his hands stopping him from moving, "Than I will leave more marks. I don't want that quarter Italian ghost near you." Ae replied. Pete knew that Ae was possessive of him when he saw Pond keep his hand on Pete's shoulder. "Ae, but Pond is just a friend. I don't have feelings for him." Pete tried to explain.

"Sure, you don't have anything for him. But I don't trust him." Ae spoke and sealed Pete's lips preventing him from talking further. His hard length was grinding against Pete getting some friction that was making him lose control.

Ae diverted his attention to Pete's lower region. In all his haste, he had forgotten to get the necessities. He pulled back and pecked Pete's lip as he spoke, "Stay here, I'll get the lube and condom". He then rushed out of the bedroom to where he had left their luggage.

Ae started rummaging through his bag trying to find the things that he needed most at the moment. His hands finally landed on the packet and he pulled it out in hurry. He then hurried back to Pete without even taking time to put the stuff inside the bag which were fallen out because of his raid.

He threw the supplies on bed and then hovered over Pete. The cute guys body was covered with marks from the young lover. Ae brought himself near Pete's nipple and sucked it hardly making his love almost scream, "Aaaaaahhhhh..." Pete curled his toes and pressed them onto the mattress as he felt the tickle all over his body.

He tried to move but Ae had gripped his waist so tightly that he cannot even turn a bit. Ae kept biting and sucking Pete's nipple till was swollen, hard and turned a darker shade. He gave equal attention to both the buds trying to pleasure his cute boyfriend.

Pete fisted his hands into Ae's hair pulling him closer. His chest rising and falling rapidly as Ae was making him feel enchanted. Ae's tight grip on Pete's waist already caused bruises over the skin but Pete was so lost in the moment that he didn't even feel it.

Ae crawled down and then started to suck the navel, his tongue was playing expertly as he kept licking the area while biting in between. The cute guy grabbed the pillows trying to sustain the pleasure that was washing all over his body. Ae's warm tongue and wet licks were making him squirm but he was held back by the tight grip.

After sometime, Ae loosened the grip as he returned back to kiss Pete. His hands traveled to grab the lube. He popped the bottle open and smeared some of it on his fingers. He started to spread it over by wriggling his fingers.

Pete held his breathe as he watched Ae lower his hand. Ae was looking at Pete while his hand moved to the rim muscles. He slowly circled the finger around Pete's puckered hole, teasing him. Pete whined as he felt the finger move in circles over the skin.

Ae's finger then invaded the warm tight walls making Pete shut his eyes close. Ae was moving his finger inside the hole trying to stretch it open. After sometime, the finger was moving freely so Ae inserted his second finger all this while watching his cute lover. Pete clutched onto the sheets and started to pull them.

Ae could see the discomfort on Pete's face as his fingers moved inside trying to stretch the tight walls for his thick member. Pete started to relax after sometime as Ae's fingers were now moving freely inside the hole.

Ae took the opportunity to insert the third finger and Pete screamed in pain. He ripped off the sheets from their original position as he felt the invasion inside his walls. Ae tried to whisper sweet little nothings as he tried to ease the pain. Pete was moving his head from one side to another as if he was saying no. Ae pressed his lips to Pete trying to distract him as he continued to scissor him.

Pete felt the sudden jolt as Ae hit his prostate. He arched his back at the touch letting a moan escape his lips. Ae now found the sensitive spot and started to hit over it again and again pulling out moan after moan from Pete.

After having stretched Pete for enough of time, Ae removed his fingers. He then covered his hardened length with the condom and applied lube over it. He then positioned it in front of Pete's rear end and bent down.

Ae knew that Pete would feel the pain since his little Ae was big and even though he had stretch Pete, it was still going to hurt a bit. He captured Pete's lips into a kiss as he started to penetrate the tight walls. He could feel the tightness around his member as he continued to push inside.

Pete felt the sharp pain and wanted to scream but Ae had sealed his lips preventing him from uttering a single word. Pete nails started to dig into Ae's back as he tried to adjust to the pain. Ae pushed his member inside till was buried to hilt.

He started to kiss Pete passionately as he distracted him from the pain. The bed was all mess as Pete had pulled off the sheets and Ae had thrown the pillows aside in haste. After sometime Pete stopped his movement and Ae knew that he was now adjusted to the length. He pulled back to look at Pete for his consent and the cute guy nodded in response.

Ae pulled out his length completely before slamming back inside. Pete jolted up at the sudden hit with a scream and Ae had to press him down on the mattress. Ae started to move inside the warm walls as his hands started to caress Pete's side.

Pete's hands were now roaming over Ae's back as he felt the pleasure with each thrust. "Ae... Aaahhh.. You are so big.... Ummm... Ahhh... Aeeeee..." Pete was moaning Ae's name making the guy on top go crazy.

"Aahh.. Babe... You sound so beautiful when you say my name..... Hah.... Say it again... Ummm... Say it again sweet...." Ae said and thrusted in bit roughly making Pete scream his name loudly. Ae leaned closer to Pete's face and started to kiss him as he increased his pace.

"You know love... Aaahh... I can't... I don't want to see you with someone else... Ummm.. You belong to me.... Aahh... Just me... Pete..." Ae whispered into his ear and bit it. Pete wrapped his arms around Ae's neck pulling him closer so that he could feel Ae all over him.

"Yes Ae.... Aaaahhhh... You... Only you.... Ummm... I belong to only you... Hmmm..." Pete replied. Ae kissed his neck and started to suck a hickey on it. "Never ever let Pond come close to you.... Hmmm... I.... Aaahhh... I don't... Umm.. Like it...." Ae spoke while panting.

"Aahhhhh.... Aeeee... There... Dot it again.... Aaah... Yes... Ae... There again.." Pete screamed as Ae hit his prostate. "Pete..... Sweet, you sound so goooooood..... I am gonna make love to you whole night.... Hah... I can't get enough of you.." Ae spoke trying to hit the sensitive spot again.

Pete's hands had the mind of their own as they started to move all around Ae's back. Ae's hand were stroking Pete's nipples in between and sometimes, caressing the soft skin. Pete could feel that he was reaching climax.

"Ae.... Aaahhh... I... am going... to..... ummm... comeeee..." Pete managed to speak. "Me too love... Come for me.." Ae said and then grabbed Pete's length and started to stroke it. Soon the hot liquid poured out on Ae's hands while Pete felt warm inside his hole.

Ae licked his hand shamelessly moaning Pete's name making the cute guy feel embarrassed. He lay down on Pete trying to catch his breathe. Pete placed his hand over Ae's back gently, trying to catch his breathe.

After sometime, Ae pulled out his length and discarded the condom. Pete was feeling tired as Ae had drained him off the remaining energy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 86 9
Feeling the freedom of his 20s with very few commitments, Perth sorts his way through hookups and casual relationships. While satisfied with his "slu...
152K 5.2K 48
Pete, is a quiet guy in the campus every girls likes him, even guys likes him. Until one day he met someone that will change his life. Ae, is the bul...
26.3K 1.7K 40
This story is my imaginationπŸ’œ This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
71.7K 3.4K 28
When one of the most good looking guy of the office suddenly falls for the ugliest guy, what will be the reaction of Mr. Ugly? And how will everybody...