Katana of Corruption (Genshi...

By Lizarine11111

(Y/n) is stuck with a deadly katana, which contain an entity that wants nothing but destruction. Will she fin... More

Escaped
Y/n Info
Unwanted Attention
Redemption
Perfect Comrades
A Green Bard
A Kind Opportunity
A Spark Of Chemistry
Unfavourable Situation
The Holy Lyre Der Himmel
Tears Of Dvalin
Archons Meeting
Screw Up
Facing Stormterror
From Stormterror To Dvalin Part One.
The Troublesome Fatui
Aftermath
The Rising Of The Corrupted God
Sleep Deprived Alchemist
A Launched Attack
Help Me
Well-Aware
Unravel
Long Awaited Battle
Long Awaited Battle Pt. 2
The Chalk Prince And The Dragon
No Choice
Reality Or A Dream?
The Chalk Prince And The Dragon Pt. 2
Wine To The Rescue
A Selfish Desire
Tragedy Followed
How Eventful.
Pure Evil?
It's The Jealously For Me Love
She's Back
The Troublesome Spy
A Snap Back To Reality
Stubborn Alchemist
Haughty Astrologist
Calm Before The Storm
The Last Straw
A Horrible Misunderstanding
Unpleasant Conclusion
Shogun's Escorts
On The Way
Beginning Of The End
The Last Fight Or Is It?
Unexpected Tragedy
Forgiven
The Great Battle
Breaking Free
Not Quite Done.
Abyss's Plans
Reborn
Hope
Finality

From Stormterror To Dvalin Part Two

1K 28 12
By Lizarine11111

Y/n and Paimon did their best to stall Dvalin but their tiny legs was no match for the dragon.

Luckily, Y/n has a skill that Dvalin doesn't have, dodging. Y/n could tell Dvalin was getting more and more irritated with her. So his attack speed started to increase, Y/n was already exhausted from all the previous battles but giving up wasn't an option.

Paimon tried to keep up with Y/n's dodging skills but Dvalin managed to hit her with a wind attack. Y/n noticed this and grab Paimon in the nick of time before she fell off the platform. She was a little dazed but was fine regardless.

"Paimon, I will distract Dvalin and you run. I don't want you to get in the crossfire." Y/n instructed.

"Huh?... You have an idea?" Paimon asked.

But before Y/n could reply Dvalin threw another attack.

"Just go!" Y/n quickly said.

Once Paimon was away, Y/n glared at Dvalin, daring him to attack, which he did. He used his head to swipe across the platform, hoping that Y/n fall. When he look back up again, she was not anywhere is sight. Dvalin thought he finally defeated her.

Only to find out he didn't, end up Y/n was on Dvalin. Y/n thought that she was done for but with what little strength she had. She managed to clang on to Dvalin's scales and prevent her fall.

"This has a 50/50 percent of success. If I were to plunge to deep and cut into the dragon's flesh then it's done for. This why I hate taking risks but what choice do I have at this point." Y/n thought solemnly.

She climb up to Dvalin's blood clot and stabbed her katana in it. Dvalin screamed and wiggle his body trying to get Y/n off but this time she didn't budge. As her katana continued to absorb the poison blood clot.

Y/n was relieved she didn't screw up and end up killing the dragon, but she can very well end up doing so if this dragon continues to move around!

Slowly but surely, the others started to regain consciousness. Their eyes slowly adjusted to the sight they were seeing. They wasted no time and summoned their weapons and attacked. (not like there can doing anything as of now.)

Al last, the poisonous blood clot was gone, meaning Dvalin was finally defeated. Unfortunately, Y/n has yet to get off Dvalin when he started to fall.

"Y/n!" They shouted (except for Diluc)

But their concern eventually turn in screams. As the platform crumbled and break, one by one they start to fall.

Y/n closed her eyes, she didn't expect this is how it will end so soon. As the ground was nearing closer, the more hope was lost.

When something halted her fall, she open her eyes to see everyone was safe and alive. She heard the sound of wings flapping, and was surprised to know she was riding on the dragon.
Once Y/n gotten over her shock, she starts to relish in the cool breeze.

It was certainly refreshing, after everything. This is a well deserved break. As Venti and Dvalin catch up with one another, Y/n simply closed her eyes and enjoy the ride. It was peaceful and relaxing.

                             ...

Y/n looked up to the sky to see Dvalin happily flying around. The situation was finally resolve.

"Thank you very much for saving Monstadt, Young lady!" A woman praises.

Y/n awkwardly expresses her thanks.
"Ah.... Thanks. I was just happy to help."

"Because of your heroic deed, we finally are able to reopen our business again. Here take this, it a token of appreciation." She handed Y/n a basket of sweets.

"Oh uh.. Ma'am, it fine, you don't have to give-"

"I insist!" The woman cuts her off.

With that, the woman ran off without giving a chance for Y/n to reply. So not having any choice, Y/n decided to just back home when she heard a familiar voice.

"Big sis Y/n!" Klee excitedly ran towards Y/n, followed by Albedo.

"I heard that big sis Y/n have defeated Stormterror! big sis Y/n must be very strong!" Klee complimented.

"Congrats on your victory, Y/n." Albedo congratulated.

"Thank you but it wasn't just me that defeated Stormterror, Jean, Aether, Diluc and Venti all had a part to play as well." Y/n reminded them.

"Anyways, what are both of you doing here? Surely, you are not only here to congratulate me."

"Yup! Klee and big brother Albedo came here to also celebrate with big sis Y/n." Klee informed.

"Because of the recent victory, Monstadt is holding a festival as a way to celebrate. The Acting Grand Master Jean, also allowed the Knights of Favonius to have a break for today."
Albedo explained.

"Let go already! Klee is getting hungry." Klee took both Y/n and Albedo's hand and pull them to the direction of her favourite stall.

While Klee was queuing up, Y/n noticed Albedo eyes keep on shifting to look at the basket of treats she was holding.

Y/n let out a little giggle." Albedo, you can take some if you like." Y/n offered.

"Am I really that obvious?" He thought.

"It's alright, you shouldn't feel obliged to give me anything." Albedo refused. However, it is clear as day that he was lying to himself.

Y/n pick out a bread coated in chocolate. She hold her hand and move the bread closer to Albedo.
"Here, take a bite." Y/n insisted.

Albedo tried to fight the urge but finally relented, and took a bite.

"Nice isn't it?" Y/n said with a slight smile.

Albedo blush a tad bit embarrassed, but nodded ever so slightly.

Klee returned with her food, and the trio continue to tour around. When Klee ask Y/n a very important question.

"Big sis Y/n, what are you going to do now? Your not going to leave right? " Klee look at her with pleading eyes.

"Of course I won't! But I'm not so sure what I'm going to do now." She sighed.

Klee's eyes brighten all of a sudden.
"Klee think that big sis Y/n, should join the Knights of Favonius! Just like Big brother Albedo and Klee."

"Joining the Knights of Favonius... Perhaps I should consider it."

Just then, Albedo brought up a point.
"But Y/n, aren't you going to search for your family?"

"Oh right, that lie I told... What do I do?!... I should probably tell the truth shouldn't I?"

"Right about that... I'm sorry. I lied, I was never searching for my family in the first place." Y/n sheepishly apologise.

"Because they are already dead."

"Good, you are telling the truth now." Albedo replied.

"Yeah-wait what?"

Albedo explained to Y/n that he knew she was lying from the very beginning. Y/n could hear Blair's laughter and her 'Told you so'.

                              ...

Soon enough, the sky starts to darkened. The day was quite relaxing actually. It has been a while since Y/n has the time to unwind and take her mind off her worries. The trio has tons of fun, but most importantly, Y/n and Albedo got to learn more about each other. Like the fact that Albedo likes to draw and also some of his dislikes. For example, restaurants.

At the end of the day, Y/n concluded that talking to Albedo was much more easier than anybody else she ever interacted with. However, all good things has to come to an end. Because of the fact that they were having too much fun, they lost track of time. Which means it was way pass Klee's bedtime. Moreover, Sucrose has called for Albedo's assistance and now it was up to Y/n to bring Klee back home.

Before leaving, Albedo pass Y/n the spare key to his house and told her the directions. Just that there was a tiny problem, Klee apparently wasn't sleepy one bit. She was still so hyperactive even when it was close to midnight.

So as you can imagine, putting Klee to bed was a challenge. Honestly, Y/n would go as far to say that handling Klee was as difficult or more than battling Dvalin. Eventually, she managed to get Klee to go to bed.

But she still couldn't sleep.

"Klee, is there anyway I can make you sleep?" Y/n

" Big brother Albedo always hums to Klee whenever Klee can't sleep. "

" I see... Then do you want me to do that as well? "

" Yes please! "

" Okay, but if it hurts your ears, don't be afraid to tell me. "

In next to no time, Klee was fast asleep with her head on Y/n's lap.

" How nostalgic... " She thought.

" This scene remained me of... "Guilt overcame her, leaving her thought unfinished.

But all of that washed away. When she peered down at the destructive girl again. She could barely recognize that this was the hyperactive child moments ago.

But looking at Klee sleeping peacefully, Y/n doesn't want to move away, fearing that she might accidentally wake her up. So she decided to stay for a little longer and close her eyes for awhile.

"I'll just rest a while. I will leave later."

That was her plan if she hadn't fallen asleep as well. Needless to say, Albedo got quite a shock when he came to check on Klee after he finished his work. He felt the urge to take a closer look. So Albedo sliently walked towards them careful to not make any sound.

The sight made his heart melt the closer he got. It would be a shame if anything were to disrupt this, it was just too cute.

Albedo noticed some strands of Y/n's  black had fallen in front of her face.  He slowly lift his hand and swipe the loose strand of hair from her face to behind her ear. Albedo smiled, satisfied that there was nothing obstructing her face anymore. Despite being a host for a corrupted and evil god, you wouldn't be able tell at all looking at her face right now. She seems so peaceful, which is a good change as he realised that she rarely smiled. She looked sad most of the time.

Albedo suddenly retracted his hand, once he realised what he was doing. He was genuinely confused by his actions. It also has if he had no control over his hand.

"How odd..."Albedo wondered. 

Now that he thought about it. He has been quite distracted lately, not so much so that it became annoying just occasionally. For example, whenever he was in the middle of his research or experiment, his mind would ended up drifting to Y/n and everytime he would shrug it off. Perhaps its because he was very interested on finding out more about her. It just has to be the reason what else could it be?

Albedo took a glance at the sleeping duo before leaving to his room.

I'm going to fail.😭😭😭
Please study hard.

Liz

1877 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.5K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
72.2K 2.5K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
112K 900 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
122K 4.4K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...