Wedcuffed

By Rubywrites_it

~STORY CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT ~ Sarah Darrell always wanted a simple life. But after having an abusive chil... More

INTRO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 22

24.9K 792 211
By Rubywrites_it

*******WARNING*******

Adrian P.O.V

The next morning I was woken holding the brunette beauty in my arms. I smile formed on my lips when I saw my gorgeous wife sleeping peacefully behind me. I gently run my fingers over her smooth skin and admire her beautifully sculpted face.

I already had a feeling that Sarah would have agreed on anything for her company and last night she finally agreed on my condition in order to get her freedom.

When I asked her about her virginity, she told me that she was a virgin until that night. Although her confession comforted my heart, knowing that I was the first man in her life but what about those pics that Jessica showed me?

Amidst everything that happened yesterday, I need to find the truth, I can't trust Jessica blindly. I got out from the bed quietly and made my way to the bathroom After getting ready for work, I placed Sarah's phone and laptop on the side table and instructed my driver to drop her off at Amario Enterprises.

I parked my car in front of Parker Enterprises and made my way towards my cabin. On my way, I texted my Private Investigator to dig into the history of Sarah and her relationship with Justin, I forwarded him some pictures of them which Jessica showed me so that he could find the location where those photographs were clicked.

I stepped into my cabin followed by my assistant, I took a seat behind my desk and my assistant stood in front of me telling me about my schedules and recent updates.

"Sir, here is the file of Amario Enterprises containing their last 3 months' progress, investment, and further planning" He placed the file on my desk. I dismissed him, picking up my phone I dialed Jessica's number

After a few rings, she finally received my call

"Hey, babe!! Finally, you remembered me" she answered

"Hey, love. How are you."

"I am fine but I miss you Adrian" She spoke in her beautiful voice.

"I miss you too Jess. Therefore I am taking you out for lunch today. I hope you are not busy. "

"I am always free for you. Just text me the place and time I will be there". She replied

" See you at lunch then. Love you !!"

"Love you too Adrian" She disconnected the call and I focused my attention back on my work.

It was almost 12 noon when I finished an important meeting with the Chinese delegates and returned to my cabin. Leaning back on the chair, I lose my tie knot. Suddenly my eyes fell on the Amario enterprise file that my assistant handed me this morning

I opened the file and read all the details given in it. By going through each and every page, I saw a drastic growth in the company since Sarah became the CEO.

I was highly impressed seeing the 3 months' progress, even for the future, she has already made such investments and deals that could lead the company back again to the topmost list. She doesn't even need my help or guidance in order to make her company flourish, she has already worked on that part.

By now I was highly confused, how could a spoiled brat like Sarah have so much potential to make a company go from scale zero to scale 10, she didn't even have any experience or any education in the construction firm. There has to be someone who is guiding her all along, she couldn't do it all herself.

I heard my phone buzzing beside my hand, I saw Jessica's name flashing on the screen.

Shit!! I totally forgot about our lunch date. I immediately stood up and went down to the lobby, entering my car I drove to the restaurant where I planned to meet her.

Entering our favorite restaurant, I removed my shades and looked around for Jessica.

There she was, sitting near the window while looking at her phone. In her short yellow floral dress, she looked beautiful as always.

"Hey babe" I greeted her while kissing her cheeks.

"Hey," she replied with a sad smile.

I took a seat next to her and held her hands.

"What happened love, why is your mood so low?" I asked her

"It's nothing, Adrian Parker " Jessica replied.

" You never call me taking my full name, I know something is upsetting you" I insisted.

"I just feel that you are going away from me. Ever since Sarah came into our life, you hardly have any time for me. Even when we meet, we have to maintain distance so nobody can know about us. Until then I have to suffer from all this." She replied with her teary eyes

"It's just for a few more months, after that everything will be back to normal," I said cupping her right cheek.

I saw the waiter approaching our table and we immediately composed our posture. He asked about our orders and went back to our table.

"You don't understand, Sarah will never leave you, Adrian. Since high school, she has been torturing me and stealing everything which is mine. Even today she is the one married to you and I know she won't divorce you as she knows how much I love you." She said while tears flowed from her eyes

"Babe, I will never ever go away from you, trust me!! I will soon divorce Sarah. It's just a matter of a few months" I assured her.

"You know the day you visited Darrell's mansion for dinner, Sarah warned me to stay away from you. She told me that she is your wife and soon you will fall in love with her and leave me. She even told me that she will continue f*cking Justin while being Married to you." Jessica said between her sobs

" She said what?" 

"How dare she" I growled in anger.

"This is her real face, Adrian, she tries to act naive and innocent but deep down she is a cunning bitch, who uses other people for her benefit," she said.

"You don't need to worry about her, Jessica. I am already on my way to collecting the evidence. Once I have the proofs I will unveil Sarah's truth in front of everyone and kick her out of my life. I am just waiting for the right moment"

As those words left my mouth, I didn't wait further and captured her lips.

Go hell if anyone finds us like this

Right now I need to let her know that I only love her.

She broke the kiss and a smile formed on her lips. We saw the waiter coming back with our order and placing the food in front of us.

The rest of the lunch went smoothly, we ate our lunch and she talked about her latest shoots, just like we used to do in our old days.

After finishing our lunch I dropped her home and went back to my office to finish the rest of my work.

It was almost five in the evening when I heard a knock at my door.

I saw my best friend walking into my cabin with a serious look on his face.

"Hey, Noah!" I greeted him

"What going on between you and Jessica? I saw you both kissing at the restaurant a few hours back, don't tell me you are still dating her" He yelled

"Well, there is nothing new in that, I still love Jessica and Sarah is just a compromise I made for my business."

"I thought that chapter was closed since you got married" He replied

"That chapter wasn't closed, sooner or later I will divorce Sarah"

" At least have this decency not to cheat while you are married to Sarah." He said

"Well if Sarah can cheat behind my back then why can't I date the woman I love," I replied

" What are you talking about? Sarah is not the type of girl who would cheat on someone, Adrian." He banged his palm on my desk while glaring at me.

" The truth is that she is cheating behind my back, I even have the evidence about it" I yelled at him now.

"You know what Adrian, I don't want to even explain this to you now. Do whatever you want but you will regret this." He stormed out of my cabin

Why was he so concerned about my Marriage and Sarah?

If he gets to see her real face I am sure he would change his opinion.

Remembering about my Wife or I should say my whore, it's time for her to fulfill her duties.

It was almost 7 in the evening when I drove back home. I parked my car and went straight to my room.

I opened the door and saw Sarah peacefully lying on my bed with her work clothes on. Her eyes were closed, while her beautiful face rested on the pillow But I know behind that innocent face there was a manipulating characterless woman.

I removed my blazer, folded my sleeves up, and made my way toward the bed, I leaned down up to her ears.

"It's time to Wake up, whore!!" I spoke loud enough in her ears making her eyes shoot open, she sat on the bed and glared at me.

"Don't ever do that again with me" She spoke and stood up, making her way to the door.

"Not so soon, Sarah. It's time to fulfill your duties as my wife and my whore " I pulled her hand harshly making her body collide with mine.

"Remove my shoe now, You whore!!" I ordered. Her eyes widened at my words but she immediately hid her expression.

Without even arguing she bent down and started unlacing my shoes. I smirked looking at her follow my order.

" Remove your clothes now. Being my whore you should act and dress like one whenever you are alone with me." I spoke, as I took a seat on the couch.

" Adrian, it was a long day for me and I am not in the mood to play these games with you". She replied.

" I don't care Sarah. You choose to sign the agreement and now it's time to follow it. Now remove your clothes Whore !! or else I would do it myself."

Hesitantly she moved her hand and started removing her shirt and her pants. Soon her clothes were removed and she stood there in her red lacy bra and panties, giving me a perfect view of her soft smooth skin.

"Undergarments too, " I said while staring at them.

I saw tears forming in her eyes but she quickly turned her head down and continued following my orders

All these days being with Sarah I have understood one thing about her, that no matter,  she never let anyone see her vulnerable state.

As the last piece of cloth slides down from her body, I feel my member hardening seeing her white soft skin naked.

"Come here and undress me now," I asked and leaned back on the couch.

She looked lost for a second and finally, she started taking small steps towards me. She started unbuttoning my shirt and my pants with her trembling fingers. She removed her hands away once I was left in my boxer but I signaled her to remove those as well. She slides down my boxers making my giant member pop out.

"I need you to seduce me, just like a whore. Do you understand?" I ordered her

Listening to me I saw her body get tense, she started breathing heavily making her chest move up and down. But still, she kept staring at me without making any move.

"I won't repeat it, Sarah. Seduce me, just like you seduce other men." I yelled making her flinch back.

With no other choice left, she leaned forward and started placing small kisses below my ear up to my neck, she made sure that our naked bodies weren't touching each other.

"I told you to act like whore, not a nun. Show me your inner slut, exactly how you be with your Justin. I need you f*ck me like a whore or else you know how I can destroy your company"

As those words left my mouth, I saw her jaw clenched while her eyes flashed with a strange emotion. In a minute she climbed on me and sat on my lap. She held my member in her hand, positioned its tip on her pussy, and without wasting any minutes she slide my member into her.

I was taken aback by her action, she was never bold in front of me, what is she up to now? Seeing my confused look, she opened her mouth

"You want this right? So just F*ck me, satisfy yourself and leave me alone for the rest of the night" She whispered in anger and started riding on me

"F*ck, Sarah!!! I growled as she grind on me

I tried capturing her lips but she turned her head away.

"I won't kiss you, Parker. Whores are meant to f*ck, not to kiss or show any affection" She spoke in a serious tone.

I didn't argue anything further, I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. I bite her neck and her collarbone harshly making her whimper. My mouth made its way to her beautiful breast, which was now bouncing up and down while I thrust into her.

I was kneading her big breast while I sucked her pink nipples hard, she moaned in pleasure as my wet tongue touched her erect nipples. I felt my member getting swollen, expanding her walls while her wetness dripped on my legs. I removed my hands from her breast and I gripped her fine ass and squeezed them lightly.

"F*ck"

"You are so tight Sarah," I said between my moans but she continued riding on me without any emotion on her face.

I grabbed her waist, lifted her up a little, and flipped her body, she was now pinned beneath me. I made my thrust deeper and harder into her tight pussy, making her body squirm but her face was still emotionless. I felt myself getting close, I kept pounding her hard and released my fluids into her.

I pulled myself out from her, and laid on top of her, panting heavingly I lifted my head and looked at Sarah.

"That was really good, I am impressed with your performance on your very first day," I said while staring into her eyes.

"Hmmm," she replied while laying beneath me.

"If you are done, I need to go and clean up," She said while pushing our naked bodies apart.

I moved away from her but before she could stand up I tried kissing her again but she turned her face away from me and immediately walked towards the bathroom.
I saw her disappearing figure, and I felt an unknown pain forming in my heart.

Why is she behaving like that?

___________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.2K 108
His cold eyes moved from my face to all over my white lace dress with a clenched jaw. I felt weak in my knees but I was successful in keeping my brav...
776K 18.3K 17
"How dare you!!" His stare and cold voice made me step back with fear scared of what he will do "You clumsy woman!! Keep those disgusting hands of yo...
51.1K 5.2K 68
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
510K 16.2K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...