Forgotten ~ Gilmore Girls

By itsbitchee

In 1986, when Lorelai and Rory Gilmore fled Hartford, they left something important behind, not something, so... More

ACT ONE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
ACT 2
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
ACT 3
01

12

17.3K 466 198
By itsbitchee

ʀᴏʀʏ's ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ

"Anyone's asked you yet?" Louise asked Juliana as the two and Madeline walked around the school.

"Two guys but I don't particularly want to go with either, you?" she answered smiling.

"Uh yeah we got asked by juniors," Louise smirked at Madeline proudly.

"Hot juniors," Madeline added giggling, "No one else asked you?"

"Not that I know of," Juliana laughed stopping at her locker, "I might just ask Robert or Logan because you know the formal is next week."

"Maybe someone will soon," Louise smiled walking off with Madeline making eye contact with someone.

"Hey Jules," Tristin mumbled leaning on the locker next to her.

"What's up, Tristin?" she asked smiling at him around the locker.

"I'm bored, this is boring," he complained, "Can we ditch?"

"No, let's go," she grabbed her books and Tristin's hand, "We have history let's go."

"I don't want to," he continued to whine pouting his lip.

"Tristin Micheal Dugray," she said sternly looking at him.

"Okay, I'm going."

- - - - - - - - - -

"Hey, Juliana can we talk?" Spencer asked chasing Juliana down the hall, causing her to stop and face him.

"Hey Spence, what's up?" she asked waiting for him to catch up before she continued walking.

"Nothing really, where are your two bodyguards?" he nervously adjusted pieces of his uniform, not making eye contact with Juliana.

"Theo is in Government or Pre-Calc, and Tristin is talking with Miss Ness I think," she politely said ignoring his passive-aggressive tone, "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm great," he smiled before they got engulfed in awkward silence, "Do you have a date to the formal?"

Slightly taken back by his abrupt question she took a second before answering, "Not yet, but-"

She got cut off by Spencer, "Do you want to go with me?"

"Oh um..." she mumbled thinking, she was going to message Robert tonight to ask him to take her since the formal is this weekend and no one she wanted to ask her has asked. Well, no one except Spencer now.

"I mean you don't have to."

"No let me just consult with Madeline and Louise and I'll get back to you," she smiled looking down blushing.

"Yeah of course," he said smiling, "well that was it, so I'll talk to you later?"

"Yeah of course," she watched as he walked off turning to look down the hall, seeing Madeline and Louise come towards her. Perfect! "Can I talk to you two?"

She pulled the two to Madeline's locker which was luckily right next to them and started talking, "So this guy asked me to the formal, and I don't know what to say."

"Who?" they asked in unison, smiling at each other like they knew something she didn't.

"Like someone, I totally didn't expect this from," she blushed again, taking a deep breath.

"Like someone you happened to sleep with?" Madeline asked.

"What?" Juliana asked confused her head snapping up to her friend, "I'm a virgin."

"Yeah we know," Louise's smile dropped a little, "We meant actually sleep. Theo told us," she clarified.

"Oh, Tristin?" Juliana laughed thinking, "No not Tristin, Tristin's ego is way too big to ask someone."

"Really?" Madeline asked confused, "Who then?"

"Spencer," Juliana smiled biting her lower lip.

"Spencer?" they asked at the same time.

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh um no reason," Louise turned to Madeline who just shrugged confused.

"So what should I say?" Juliana asked kind of impatient, feeling bad that she was leaving Spencer without an answer.

Honestly, Spencer was hot and nice and Juliana did have a crush on him for a little in middle school, from mid-seventh to the end of eighth grade. Just a little while.

"Whatever feels comfortable," Louise advised her but sounded like she had something else to say.

"Okay I'm saying yes then," she said happily, the bell cutting her out of her trace, "I gotta go, I'll see you two later?"

"Yeah of course."

- - - - - - - - - -

"She's going with Spencer," Louise whispered to Tristin as she approached him.

"Who?" he looked at her confused, waving off two of his friends, Duncan and Bowman, who neither Juliana nor Theo approved of, but Tristin still kept them around.

"Juliana," Madeline whispered making her presence known.

"Spencer asked Juliana?" he asked not believing it, "And she said yes?"

"Yes, she said yes to Spencer," Louise said getting impatient, trying to get him to catch on.

"Okay and why is that my problem?" he asked switching his books, "Except the fact he's probably only going with her to get to me?"

"Really?" Louise shouted annoyed getting everyone around's attention, "Even Madeline can tell."

"Tell what?" he asked annoyed at the two girls.

"That you're in love with her," Madeline said making Tristin's face turn into a confused expression, "You make it so obvious."

"What are you e-" he tried to talk but Louise cut him off.

"Don't worry, she is too, but if you want her, hurry it up," she spoke glaring at him, as much as she wanted to win this bet, she didn't want Juliana to end up with someone who isn't Tristin.

"The dance is in two days," he argues as they walked away, "Help me! Please!" he begged, a smirk on Madeline and Louise's faces hiding it away from Tristin, wiping it off their faces as they turned back to him.

"I guess we can make time," they smirked walking back off.

All Tristin knows is he needs to find out if what they're saying is true. Does he really like Juliana? And does she like him back?

- - - - - - - - - -

It's the day of the formal and the girls are getting ready at Juliana's, and the boys are meeting them here. Even Theo's date Aubrey is here.

"Okay everyone's makeup and hair is done, we'll do touch-ups once the dresses are on," Juliana explained as she grabbed her garment bag from the rack, handing her friends theirs as they came towards her, "When we're done meet back here?"

"See you in a second," Madeline and Louise said as they walked off together.

Paris walked out, leaving Aubrey, Cissy and Juliana in the room to get ready. Aubrey and Cissy stood awkwardly in the room.

"Right so the bathroom is over there if you want to get ready, I'll be back," she pointed towards the bathroom and excused herself from the room walking towards her father's room to get ready.

Honestly, she only left because Cissy is making her uncomfortable. The way she stares at her and the way she moves and talks just annoys Juliana for some reason.

She changed into her dress and stared at her reflection in the dress, forgetting her jewellery in her bedroom and not wanting to put on her heels yet.

Slowly she walked back to the room, nervous for the formal and doesn't know why. She played with the dress, making sure it sits on her correctly, adjusting the straps to stay on her shoulders. Walking back into the room with her friends, her jaw-dropping as she saw them.

"You guys look so good!" she squealed running up to them and wrapping her arms around her friends, Paris squirming out of their hug, not being a fan of physical contact.

"That dress!" Madeline shouted as they pulled apart looking at her properly.

"You think?" she asked spinning around showing the group her dress from all angles.

"I love it! Where'd you get it?" Aubrey asks walking closer to her.

"I designed it, but a family friend made it, I just thought it would be more meaningful if I designed it," she explained looking into the mirror again.

It's a cowl neck light champagne dress that reaches to her mid-calf with a slit going up her left leg, fitted at the waist and crisscrossed straps in the back.

"I'm obsessed!" Madeline squealed playing with the hem of the dress.

"Thank you!" Juliana smiled blushing, holding up two necklaces, "Gold or silver?"

"Gold," they all agreed watching her put on her necklaces.

One was a slightly longer, reaching to the top of the dress, vertical gold bar. The second which is midway between the other two, it's a simple small gold circle. And the smallest and last one is a little gold J with a pearl the same colour as the dress to its right. She kept the bracelet she got from Tristin on, with another that matches the middle necklace, with a small circle on it. And she has a few rings on her fingers, a small diamond one, a plain gold one and some other smaller ones on her other fingers. She had a simple pair of pearl studs in her ears to match back to the necklace. This was her perfect outfit, for her perfect night.

"Okay heels and then girls only pictures?" Juliana asked pulling her last ring on.

"Sounds good," they all mumbled picking up their shoes and clutches and walking downstairs.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Mr. Dugray and his friends are here Leslie announced as the boys walked in, all of their jaws dropping as they saw the girls, but three of the six looking at the same girl.

"You all look incredible," Theo said walking up to Aubrey and hugging her.

"Wow," Spencer mumbled walked up to Juliana, "You look, wow."

"Thank you," she mumbled fidgeting with her bracelets to try and contain her smile and blush.

"Hey," Cissy mumbled to Tristin walking up to him, pulling his attention off of Juliana.

"Yeah," he mumbled looking back up to Juliana.

"Okay let's go!" Louise shouted grabbing her date's hand and leading her out the door.

"Wait, picture quickly," Juliana asked before they left the room, motioning to Leslie with the camera.

They walked back and got into a line smiling for the camera, except Tristin, who couldn't take his eyes off of Juliana.

"One more?" she asked with puppy eyes.

"Crazy face!" Theo shouted, all of them doing a crazy face, Juliana and Aubrey bursting out laughing clutching into each other for stability, "Let's go before you steal my date."

They let go of each other smiling at them before linking arms with their dates and leaving.

"Thanks for agreeing to be my date," Spencer joked smiling at her.

"You're lucky you asked when you did," Juliana said messing with him, "Had another option."

Tristin's face lifting up as she said it, his face lighting up

"Well now you have to tell me my competition," Spencer explained walking her out the door.

"I guess there were those two guys from our grade, there was a junior, but he has a girlfriend now and then there's Robert and Logan who I was going to call when you asked me," she explained to him looking back towards Tristin, a thought running through her head, but deciding to push it back and ignore him, "And there were a few more, but I'm almost 100% sure they were jokes."

She stopped by the limo letting all her friends in first, turning around to make sure Leslie has the house under control. Leslie sent her a nod closing the door, taking off Juliana's last worry before the fun of the night ahead.

The group got into the limo, and are now driving to the venue with a flute of champagne in their hands.

"To the best night of sophomore year!" Louise cheered everyone but Paris raising their glasses up and taking a sip.

"To the best night," Juliana whispered to Spencer accidentally spilling some on his coat jacket making the two burst out laughing, "I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry it just builds character to the outfit," he joked pulling it off and wiping it off with his sleeve.

"Let me help," she cut in taking his hand off the jacket, leaning over and dabbing the patch with a paper towel she had next to her.

The two looked at each other before she shoved her head down to hide the blush focusing her attention on the jacket.

"You look cute when you blush," he whispered into her ear quietly only loud enough for her to hear.

But she wasn't the only one who heard, the guy that has been watching them closely all night heard. The guy that has been feeling weird since he found out Spencer was taking him. The guy that Juliana feels guilty about. He heard everything. The flirting, the laughing, the compliments, everything. But he shouldn't feel the way it does, he has an amazing date. Well she's not amazing, she's pretty, but she's dumb, and the only reason he's taking her is because she's hot and he knows she's kind of obsessed with him.

- - - - - - - - - -

"May I have this dance?" Spencer asked grabbing Juliana's hand to help her up.

"I'd love to," she smiled standing up and following Spencer to the dance floor.

The two slow danced for a little but stopped once she saw Madeline and Louise talking to a couple, the guy she doesn't recognise and the girl she can't see.

Juliana couldn't admit the guy wasn't hot, he definitely was, but he definitely wasn't from around here.

"You okay?" Spencer asked when he felt her stop.

"Um yeah, who is that?" she asked Spencer, knowing he knows everyone.

"No idea, never seen him before, oh shoot," he mumbled looking ahead, Madeline and Louise finally revealing the girl, "Is that Rory Gilmore?"

"I'll be right back," Juliana mumbled rushing away, Spencer trying to follow but lost her in the crowd.

Juliana quickly walked to the bathroom, just needing to take a breath. She hasn't seen Rory in a while and enjoyed it, the only times she saw her were either the back of her head in a class or passing each other to get to a class.

After she took a breath and calmed down a little, she walked back out and plastered her society smile on, as she calls it, and walked back to her date.

"I've been looking for you come on," Paris instructs pulling her behind her, Paris' date not far behind.

"Hey, you okay?" Spencer asked when he found her but then saw Paris, "Oh you're definitely not."

"Her date is hot," Louise whispered to Madeline, "Look who's coming."

"Juli, we haven't seen you all night," Madeline says as Paris pushed Juliana into the chair next to Madeline.

"Yeah, why am I here?" Juliana asked looking between the three and then to Spencer who looked equally confused.

"Two reasons," Louise says after Paris whispered something in her ear, "Rory's date is kinda hot, look at him."

"Yeah I guess, seems like a good kid, not my type," Juliana joked still confused why she's here.

"And uh your necklace flipped around," Paris quickly said turning her necklace so the clasp is hidden behind her hair.

"That's not-" Madeline started to speak but stopped once she noticed Louise and Paris' glare on her.

"Whatever my date and I are going to go dance," Juliana said to her friends confused, looking towards her date and allowing him to guide her back to the dance floor, "Sorry about that," she whispered to him.

"It's fine you can't control Paris, no one can control Paris," he joked wrapping his arms around her.

"I don't even think the president can control her," she laughed as they slowly danced with the music, unaware of the eyes back on her.

Tristin watched from the corner, watching Juliana and Spencer dance and Rory and Dean kiss. He lost both sisters, it's not like he ever had them, but now he doesn't even have a chance. Well at least for now.

"You wanna go make out?" Cissy asked after he turned down everything else.

"Yeah, alright, let's go," he responded rolling his eyes, following Cissy to somewhere else.

- - - - - - - - - -

"I'll be right back," Spencer whispered into Juliana's ear excusing himself from the table, leaving Juliana alone.

"Hi, Juliana, right?" Paris' date, Jacob, approached her.

Juliana knew that Paris couldn't get a date and she had to bring her cousin, but she knew that Paris didn't want anyone else to know, and she respects Paris and her wishes.

"Yes," she smiled politely, unsure of what he was doing here.

"We met earlier at yours," he continued Juliana nodding her head as if she agrees, "Are you having a good time?"

"Actually I am. You?"

"It's OK. So, was that your boyfriend?" he asked getting straight to the point.

"Oh. Spencer, no. We're just friends," she clarified.

"So, there's still room to play?" he asked, Juliana shifting uncomfortably, knowing she doesn't want to be here.

"What?" she decided to play dumb, hoping he would go away, but sadly that isn't her luck.

"Would you like to dance?"

"Oh, no thanks," she declined politely, looking around for Spencer or anyone.

"Maybe I could get your number?"

"What for?" she went back to the playing dumb, hoping he'd get the hint.

"To call you," he said as if it was obvious.

"I'm sorry, but you're here with Paris?" she explained, hoping and praying he would catch on.

"Yeah."

"So maybe you shouldn't be over here asking me for my number then," she explained with a little passive-aggressive undertone.

"Why? Paris is my cousin."

"I know, but it would look strange if I dance with her date," she continued explaining, wanting to just get away from him.

"It wouldn't."

"Jacob, it's been very nice to meet you. I hope you have a lovely evening," she got straight to the point realising he's an idiot. She got up and walked herself to Spencer so Jacob wouldn't approach her again.

She spent a little while talking to Jacob, Larson and the lacrosse team, bored out of her mind, but it was better than guys she doesn't want near her hitting on her.

"You know that Jacob is my cousin and now you finally have all the ammunition to pay me back, right?" she heard Paris shout, her eyes immediately started wandering the room looking for her.

When she found Paris she detached herself from Spencer's arms, rushing into Paris' direction needing to get her out of there, to save her from the public humiliation.

"Now you can just go all over the school and just tell everybody that Paris Geller couldn't get a date to the dance. That she had no one and since she couldn't just not come, she had to get her mother to ask her cousin Jacob to take and then she had to give him gas money to make him do it. Go ahead! Tell them!" Paris shouted now revealing her secret to everyone.

"I don't have to. You just did," Rory laughed smugly, annoying Juliana.

'What a bitch' Juliana thought as she got near them, taking a breath so she doesn't cause more of a scene.

"Paris I've been looking for you everywhere," Juliana tried to get her away, "Let's go dance."

Juliana interlocked her arm with Paris' turning to walk away when Rory mumbled something. Ok, that was her last straw.

"I'm sorry speak up," Paris turned around to face Rory.

"I said," Rory smirked taking a breath, "You have to have your little friend save you."

"Okay, both of you shut it. Rory stop being such a brat," Juliana sighed not wanting to say anything but had to.

"You're calling me a brat!" Rory shouted. great the attention was back on them, "You didn't even try to get to know me before you and you're friends acted like bullies."

"I did give you a chance! I tried to be nice! Remember that? But you pushed my help back into me, physically, after breaking my project. And I shouldn't have to be the one to be nice. You should! You have ruined my life you took everything from me!" Juliana shouted unable to contain herself any longer.

"Stop saying that! I don't know what it means! I ruined your life? I don't even freaking know you!" Rory shouted back breaking Juliana's heart as she finally realised.

She didn't know.

Now she wasn't just angry at Rory, but now also Lorelai.

"You should. You took any chance at an amazing life with you when you took my mom! You took away my chance to have a mother! I hate you, Rory Gilmore! I hate everything about you! You think you're the victim, and your mom is so innocent. Yeah, try again," Juliana sighed rolling her eyes and walking off tugging Paris when she heard another commotion on the other side of the room.

'I swear if this is one of my friends' she thought looking towards it. Of course, it's Tristin.

"Little princess needs a protector?" she heard Tristin say, now she is pissed. She just needs to get Spencer, her five friends and their dates and leave. Maybe leave Cissy and Jacob behind.

"What's your problem, man?" Dean asked stepping towards Tristin, slightly towering over him.

"Nothing. Just don't like your girlfriend, that's all," Tristin responded looking Dean up and down, Juliana trying to push her way through the small crowd that formed.

"Really? Doesn't look that way to me."

"I don't really care how it looks to you," Tristin snapped back, great everyone is in a bad mood.

"Hey. You got in my path, not the other way around," Dean says trying to walk away but Tristin stepped in his way moving further away from Juliana.

"You're kidding right?" Dean asked chuckling.

"Why, are you going somewhere?" Tristin asked smirking, knowing he's getting to Dean.

"Get out of my way Dristan," Dean mocked, doing the completely wrong thing.

"Oh, aren't you clever?" Tristin asked, Juliana, noticing the expression and stepping between them.

"Hey, what's going on?" she asked with an annoyed undertone in her voice.

"Nothing. Just getting to know Mary's boyfriend here," Tristin smirked, Juliana realising how quickly she needs to get him out of here.

"It's going really well, don't you think?" Dean asked towering over Juliana, probably able to step over her.

"Oh yeah. We're just about to build a clubhouse," Tristin said sarcastically.

"OK. Well I hate to break up the party, but we are leaving," Juliana tried to instruct but Tristin wasn't having it

"Oh, why? Little girl's got to be home?" Dean asked finally getting onto Tristin's last nerve

"Stop."

"No, I think you two make a very cute couple," Dean complimented sarcastically.

"Is your horse and buggy parked outside? Got to get home for the barn raising?" Tristin asked stepping forward into Dean's face.

"Let's go," Juliana grabbed Tristin by his shirt tugging him behind her, grabbing Paris' arm and signalling to Theo, Madeline, Louise and Spencer to help or meet them outside.

Tristin stops when he heard a chuckle leaving Dean's lips, Tristin turning around to face Dean stepping back into Dean's face.

'Help!' Juliana mouthed to Theo and Spencer who were standing with some lacrosse and soccer guys, who could help Juliana a lot but just stood there.

Dean shoved Tristin back, a smirk plastered across his face and a chuckle passing his lips. People around them stopped dancing and start watching the three.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Juliana shouts getting ignored by the two boys.

"Okay, you will not push me again," Tristin jaw clenched stepping back towards to Dean.

"Are you seriously trying to act tough? You're wearing a tie for God's sake," Dean mocked Tristin.

'Why can't they just stop' Juliana mumbled to herself 'Boys and their egos'

"Outside! Now!" Tristin shouts, the music stopping abruptly.

Dean looked around, almost checking if he was serious, "I'm not fighting you. It'd be like fighting an accountant. I'll call you when I need my taxes done."

Tristin lunges towards Dean, Spencer having to stand between the two and Theo, Larson and three other guys had to hold Tristin back and pull him away to separate them, so this wouldn't go any further.

"You don't want to fight me Tristin!" Dean shouted, Tristin trying to break away from the group holding him and blocking him from Dean.

"Why not?" Tristin sounded like he challenged Dean, he better not have, if Dean doesn't kill him, Juliana will.

"Cause I'll kill you, idiot! Come on, Rory, let's go," Dean pulled Rory's hand aggressively, feeling bad for Rory. If Juliana and Rory ever make up, the first thing she'll do is make sure she breaks up Rory and Dean. Juliana hates Dean.

As Rory and Dean walk away, Tristin somehow breaks free from the boys holding him back, causing Dean to turn around and get in his face.

"You will not come near her. Ever again," Dean says almost as last words, dragging Rory out behind him as they left.

"Wow. That was good," Madeline whispered to Louise earning a glare from Juliana.

"Out. Now!" Juliana shouts, the group she came with immediately rushing out, knowing if they don't leave they have a death wish.

Paris ran up to Tristin, even though she could tell Juliana was pissed, "Are you okay?"

Tristin ignored her and kept walking, away from Paris and towards Spencer, who was trying to calm Juliana down.

"Did you really bring your cousin?" Louise whispered to Paris who rolled her eyes and sped up, reaching outside stopping with the group.

"Hands off her," Tristin instructed Spencer, who wouldn't budge.

Juliana breathed in and out, shaking her head to calm down. Tristin didn't see her doing this and kept talking.

"Get your hands off her man!" he stepped forwards, but Spencer still didn't move.

"Tristin back off now!" Juliana shouted, the group looking at her shocked that she snapped at Tristin.

Tristin stepped back carefully with his hands up, terrified of the girl.

"Paris, you caused the first scene," Juliana started her lecture, and when Paris tried to argue Juliana gave her a look which cut her off quickly, "Don't even try and blame this on Rory. That could've been avoided, and I don't want your cousin near me," Juliana continued looking at the boy who just backed up, "Madeline and Louise, leave with your dates please," she begged, their dates looking awkward and uncomfortable and she knew none of the four needed to be there.

Madeline and Louise nodded, walking away quickly with their dates and jumping into a limo with some of their friends.

"Cissy and Jacob go, please," she allowed them to leave, knowing they get on her nerves. Doing her friends a favour by allowing the two to leave.

"But we don't-" Cissy tried to speak.

"I got a car for you two, I don't care what you do with it, just go!" she shouts pointing to one of the stopped cars. Cissy and Jacob shared a look then walked towards the car.

"Aubrey you can stay if you'd like. I like you," Juliana smiled at Aubrey who just blushed "I'm sorry you have to see me kill Tristin," she joked feeling bad that Aubrey had to see this, especially since they barely know each other.

Aubrey wasn't an idiot she didn't say anything, she just smiled at the girl politely, allowing Theo to speak "I need to stay with them."

"I'll stay," Aubrey smiled at Theo, warming Juliana's heart. He really likes her and she likes him. And they're really cute together. A happy couple, that makes Juliana happy.

"Tristin I'm not done with you," Juliana glared at Tristin before turning to Spencer, "Hey if you want to leave, you're free to."

"It's okay you need someone you don't want to kill, and you're going to need someone to help you hide the bodies," he whispered the last part, lightening Juliana's mood laughing a little more.

"Thank you," she smiled at him, "Now into the car," she pointed to the car forcing the now group of six into the car.

From the second they each sat in the car, you could feel the change in energy from the drive to the formal. It went from the happy, excited and light feeling to a tension-filled, annoyed and quiet drive.

"Jules, come on I'm sorry," Tristin apologised again but she ignored him. Hoping that they would be back soon.

Luckily they were, the car stopped and Juliana was the first one out followed by Audrey who followed her into the house, leaving Spencer, Theo, Tristin and Paris by themselves. Not a great group, but Paris didn't waste time getting into her car and driving off, and the boys walked inside and waited for the girls to come back in the living room.

"Hey, Juliana?" Aubrey whispered knocking on the door to Juliana's room before gently opening the door, "Juli."

She rushed towards the girl who was roughly pulling off everything on her, starting with her shoes, then her rings, but as she reached the black bracelet she paused and looked up and the worried girl.

"What's that?" she asked walking towards Juliana who stood still staring and playing with it.

"Tristin got it for me, he also has one, and I think Theo still has his," Juliana's eyes didn't move from the bracelet.

"What's up with you two anyway?" she asked not wanting to press, but wanting to know more about the girl, "Cause I thought you two were together but then tonight and Spencer."

"We're not together," Juliana finally looks up at Aubrey, "Never have been together, ever."

"Really, it doesn't look like it," Aubrey laughed cutting herself off once she realised what she said, "I wasn't supposed to say that."

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" she sighed falling onto her bed face-up staring at the feeling.

"Because the way you two just are, it's everything I want," Aubrey joined her on the bed, slipping her shoes off and laying back. When Juliana didn't say anything, Aubrey continued, "I know we don't really know each other that well, but don't let him go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1K 12
"You won't leave me right?" "Never darlin, I'll always be here." Victorie Gilmore has severe abandonment issues. Her mother left her with her materna...
344K 9.8K 43
She was the perfect small town girl. She was smart, kind, and polite to everyone she met. But she had big dreams, dreams that went far beyond the tow...
425K 10.5K 60
"I love him", I admit for the first time. Madelaine Scott is a professional dancer when she meets Jess Mariano one night on the fire escape from thei...
88.4K 2K 28
when a Gilmore and Geller fall in love