12

ʀᴏʀʏ's ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ

"Anyone's asked you yet?" Louise asked Juliana as the two and Madeline walked around the school.

"Two guys but I don't particularly want to go with either, you?" she answered smiling.

"Uh yeah we got asked by juniors," Louise smirked at Madeline proudly.

"Hot juniors," Madeline added giggling, "No one else asked you?"

"Not that I know of," Juliana laughed stopping at her locker, "I might just ask Robert or Logan because you know the formal is next week."

"Maybe someone will soon," Louise smiled walking off with Madeline making eye contact with someone.

"Hey Jules," Tristin mumbled leaning on the locker next to her.

"What's up, Tristin?" she asked smiling at him around the locker.

"I'm bored, this is boring," he complained, "Can we ditch?"

"No, let's go," she grabbed her books and Tristin's hand, "We have history let's go."

"I don't want to," he continued to whine pouting his lip.

"Tristin Micheal Dugray," she said sternly looking at him.

"Okay, I'm going."

- - - - - - - - - -

"Hey, Juliana can we talk?" Spencer asked chasing Juliana down the hall, causing her to stop and face him.

"Hey Spence, what's up?" she asked waiting for him to catch up before she continued walking.

"Nothing really, where are your two bodyguards?" he nervously adjusted pieces of his uniform, not making eye contact with Juliana.

"Theo is in Government or Pre-Calc, and Tristin is talking with Miss Ness I think," she politely said ignoring his passive-aggressive tone, "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm great," he smiled before they got engulfed in awkward silence, "Do you have a date to the formal?"

Slightly taken back by his abrupt question she took a second before answering, "Not yet, but-"

She got cut off by Spencer, "Do you want to go with me?"

"Oh um..." she mumbled thinking, she was going to message Robert tonight to ask him to take her since the formal is this weekend and no one she wanted to ask her has asked. Well, no one except Spencer now.

"I mean you don't have to."

"No let me just consult with Madeline and Louise and I'll get back to you," she smiled looking down blushing.

"Yeah of course," he said smiling, "well that was it, so I'll talk to you later?"

"Yeah of course," she watched as he walked off turning to look down the hall, seeing Madeline and Louise come towards her. Perfect! "Can I talk to you two?"

She pulled the two to Madeline's locker which was luckily right next to them and started talking, "So this guy asked me to the formal, and I don't know what to say."

"Who?" they asked in unison, smiling at each other like they knew something she didn't.

"Like someone, I totally didn't expect this from," she blushed again, taking a deep breath.