Forced marriage with the prin...

By nemoffics

What ??????? I don't want to marry him . It's a order from prince family , you have no choice . I will marr... More

Introduction :
Part 1 : who is she ?
Part 2: marriage decision
Part 3: marriage proposal
Part 4: welcome to the fire princess
Part 5: marriage
Part 6: bedroom
Break
Part 7 : i m jungkook
Part 8: college
Part 9: my phone
Part 10 : first aid
Part 11: he cares for me ?
Part 12: ball
Part 13: necklace
Part 15:thunders
Part 16:horse riding
Part 17 : kiss
Part 18: photos
Part 19: cookies
Part 20: sleep with me
Part 21 : morning kiss
Part 22: i hate you
Part 23: date ?
Part 24: who is she ?
Part 25:i hate her
Part 26: shopping
Part 27: jealous
Part 28: misunderstanding
Part 29: Cheating
Part 30: he left
Part 31: he will never come back
Part 32: we are sorry
Part 33: i love you
Part 34: are you sure ?
Part 35: smut
Part 36: aftercare
Part 37: plan
Part 38: dont kiss me
Part 39: drunk
Part 40: you won
Part 41: lies
Part 42: police
Part 43: i am so lucky
Part 44: come back
Part 45: help me
Part 46: smut again
Part 47: i love her
Part 48: i love you
Part 49: the END
Authors note

Part 14: honeymoon

13.5K 779 64
By nemoffics

Ssshhhh .

He said still his head in the crook of your neck and his hot breath hitting your neck giving you butterflies in your stomach. His deep voice making you go crazy . He slowly zipped up your dress . Then you understood what happened . He turned you around and wrapped his hands around your waist pulling you closer .

Your breath hitched at the close space between you both . The lights shined on him making his face glow and he looked so ethereal . His skin was so soft and healthier without any pores or bumps . Just perfect . You looked into his eyes and then his lips .

There was very small on his lower lip making it look attractive . His looked so soft and pink . You wanted to kiss them . For the first time you felt the urge to kiss someone on their lips . You looked up at his eyes finding him staring at you . You leaned in slowly with your heart beat faster . And just when you thought you are gonna kiss him the flashlights were on you suddenly . The spotlight was on you both .

Perfect shot your highness .

The man said who was holding a camera .

You both look so perfect together .

He added making taehyung let go of you . He cleared his throat and you felt embarrassed of what you were going to do few seconds ago .

Grandma and the queen mother called you and taehyung to have some talk . You both went inside the room bowed to them and sat opposite to them .

We called you both because we have a news to tell you both .

What is it mother ?

We are thinking to give you guys some privacy to get to know each other . Like going on a honeymoon.

There's no need mom .

Taehyung said but grandma spoke

Don't be like that taehyung . Don't you want to spend some private time with your beautiful princess ?

Grandma said making you blush .

We decided to send you both to the farm house for a week . No one will accompany you . The place is yours for a week . Few guards will guarding the house outside and maids will come in the morning . They will do their job and return back till the lunch time . So there will be no disturbance to you both .

Then what about college ?

Taehyung asked .

We have already taken care of it . After you both return you will be having private lessons .

Time skip ;

They informed you to pack your bags since you both will be leaving today evening . You packed your bag while taehyung looked unbothered to pack his . You remembered about the kiss which was going to happen last night and you blushed . Just then jungkook knocked on the door and entered .

Hyung, y/n did you see this ?

He said showing something on his phone .

You both are all over the news . The hot perfect couple .

He said and your eyes widened. It was pic taken at the hall yesterday. It showed how you both were about to kiss .

You both look so good together .

Jungkook commented making you blush . You glanced at taehyung. You caught him staring at you . When you caught him staring at you he quickly broke the gaze and went out of the room . You sighed and sat on the couch .

What happened y/n ?

Jungkook asked sitting beside you .

Why your brother have to be so cold while you are so sweet ?

You asked pouting making him giggle .

I wish I got married to you instead .

You said .

We can still you know .

Jungkook played along with you with a playful smile on his face . You understood that he was teasing you so you also went along with him .

But I am married to your brother .

Divorce him .

What ? Even if I divorce him they won't let you marry me . You know that right .

Well , we can run away .

Your eyes widened at his answer and you hit his chest .

Wth jungkook .

Jungkook started laughing out loud . You also laughed with him thinking how you both played along with each other .

You know what ? We are going to the farm house today evening and we are gonna stay there for a week .

Grandma told me already . Why are you sad ? You can interact with hyung more .

He doesn't open up to me or talk to me at all jungkook . How am I supposed to get to know him ? He always pushes me away .

Don't worry y/n . He is going to open up to you just give him some time . He is not good at showing his emotions .

Hm . But I am gonna feel bored there .

I will try to come some day so you won't be bored . Also we can talk to each other on phone . Call me whenever you want .

Okay . You better come to meet me .

Time skip ;

You both sat in the car and were driven to the Farm house . It took two hours to reach there . None of you opened your mouths during the journey . Taehyung was deadly silent . So you were on your phone all the time . You guys reached and the servants unloaded your luggage . cool breeze hit you when you stepped out of the car . You stood outside admiring the view .

The house was traditionally built but modernised . It was so big . The one which attracted you was the garden which surrounded the house .

Let's go inside .

Taehyung said and went inside while you followed him . The interior of the house gave you peaceful vibes . You took a deep breath and the scent relaxed you .

Wow .

You muttered under your breath . The servants arranged all of your luggage in one bedroom and left . You toured around the house and found a room which looked like a painting room because there were so many arts and paintings hanging on the wall . You awed at the paintings .

You and taehyung had your dinner silently . Taehyung went to the bedroom and you followed him . After entering the room he saw you .

Why did you come here ?

He asked and you frowned .

Well , my luggage is here .

You rolled your eyes which went unnoticed by him .

You changed your clothes and saw taehyung laying on one side of the bed . You looked around and found a small couch . You wouldn't fit there . So you decided to sleep on the other side of the bed .

What are you doing ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 51.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
310K 19.7K 84
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
399K 17.3K 42
Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them . He is cold towards everyone except f...
250K 6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc