More than Friends | (Fred Wea...

By ynhpstories

You've been best friends with Fred and George Weasley and Lee Jordan since First Year even if it is in a unex... More

Chapter 1. The Burrow
Chapter 2: Chaos at Kings Cross
Chapter 3: The Sorting Ceremony
Chapter 4: Dumbledore's Speech
Chapter 5: The first day
Chapter 6: The Ageing Potion
Chapter 7: The Other Two Schools
Chapter 8: The Secret Sleepover
Chapter 9: Entering the Tournament
Chapter 10: The Triwizard Chamions
Chapter 11: The First Task
Chapter 12: Lies
Chapter 13: Dancing Lessons
Chapter 14: Dates?
Chapter 15: Hogsmeade
Chapter 16: The Yule Ball
Chapter 17: Christmas
Chapter 18: The Question
Chapter 19: The Second Task
Chapter 20: Amortentia
Chapter 21: The Twins Chaotic Birthday
Chapter 22: The Third Task
Chapter 23: Back To The Burrow
Chapter 24: Bill and Charlie
Chapter 25: Birthday At The Burrow
Chapter 26: 12 Grimmauld Place
Chapter 27: Sirius Black
Chapter 28: The Order Of The Phoenix
Chapter 29: The Dementor Attack
Chapter 30: Back To Hogwarts
Chapter 31: Dumbledore's Interuption
Chapter 32: Dolores Umbridge
Chapter 33: Detention
Chapter 34: McGonagall vs Umbridge
Chapter 36: Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 37: Attack On Arthur Weasley
Chapter 38: St Mungo's
Chapter 39: Veritaserum
Chapter 40: Chritmas Shopping
Chapter 41: Christmas Day
Chapter 42: Azkaban Breakout
Chapter 43: Quiddich Ban
Chapter 44: Quiddich Tryouts
Chapter 45: First Quiddich Match
Chapter 46: Patronus
Chapter 47: The Twins Grand Escape
Chapter 48: NEWTS
Chapter 49: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 50: Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Chapter 51: Results
Chapter 52: Letter From The Ministry
Chapter 53: Ministry Interview
Chapter 54: A Reply
Chapter 55: First Lesson
Chapter 56: A Test.
Chapter 57: Tough News
Announcement!
Chapter 58: News Over Tea
Chapter 59: Confessions
Chapter 60: The Battle Of The Astronomy Tower
Chapter 61: Another Scan
Chapter 62: The Funeral
Chapter 63: The Battle of Eight Potters
Chapter 64: Miracles
Chapter 65: The Wedding
Chapter 66: Trouble At The Ministry
Chapter 67: Cooped up alone
Chapter 68: Bloody Injuries and Broken Hearts
Chapter 69: A Surprisingly Calm Christmas
Chapter 70: Two New Arrivals
Chapter 71: Bringing them Home
Chapter 72: Sleepless Nights
Chapter: 73: A Fast Escape
Chapter 74: Home Away From Home
Chapter 75: The Letter and The Castle
Chapter 76: The Battle Of Hogwarts
Chapter 77: The Fall
Chapter 78: The Reunion and the Goodbye
Chapter 79: The Dress and The Suit
Chapter 80: Thirteen Years Later
The End!

Chapter 35: The Hogs Head

1.3K 23 13
By ynhpstories

Y/n's POV:

The weeks passed by slowly, Umbridge's lessons have taught me nothing. I'm definitely going to fail my NEWTs with her teaching. My carving has finally healed but left a scar which I'm insecure about.

I was sitting in the boys dorm doing some homework with Fred at his desk. I glanced over at my scar sadly. Fred's large hand covered the scar. I looked up at him who was smiling warmly at me.

"Lovey, please don't worry about the scar. It doesn't make you less beautiful. And if you ask me, it makes you more beautiful" he said to me. A warm smile lit my face. He always cheers me up. Even him being right next to me makes me happy.

"Thank you Freddie. I appreciate it" I said as I planted a kiss on his cheek before focusing back on my work.

"Do you want to have a date in Hogsmeade this weekend?" Fred asked.

"Of course I will" I said once again turning back to my work with a smile on my face.

As I was writing, my owl had perched itself on the windowsill in front of me. I opened the window and she crawled in a dropped a letter in my hands. I gave her a treat and a scratch before she flew away.

"What does the letter say?" George asked as he and Lee made their way to the desk. I unsealed the envelope and pulled out the letter and read the neat handwriting inside it out loud.

To y/n, Fred, George and Lee.

We have something very important to discuss with a few other people. We would like the four of you to attend this meeting in the hogs head on the  Hogsmeade trip tomorrow at 11:30am.

Thank you very much
Hermione.

"What could that be about?" Lee asked.

"I don't know. But we should probably go" I said. "Freddie we can go on our date after the meeting" I smiled at him and he agreed.

We spent the rest of the day finishing homework, I gave a small nod to Hermione on the way to dinner as a confirmation that we got the letter and agreed to meet. After dinner we made our way back to their dorm and got ready for bed. I crawled myself into Fred's bed, his arms snaked around me and pulled me close to him.

"I love you y/n" he whispered to me.

"I love you to Freddie!" I replied. We had a long, silent kiss before I burrowed my head into his chest and fallen asleep.

                                      ~.~.~.~

The next morning I woke up in Fred's arms. He was wake and smiling at me. We laid like that for a while before we both got out of bed and changed into some clothes. I threw on some jeans and a jumper. Fred had unintentionally matched me.

We made our way down to breakfast and ate quickly. Me, Fred, George and Lee all made our way to a carriage down to Hogsmeade village. Snow was falling onto the ground as the four of us made our way to a little, run down pub on the outskirts of the village. We walked in to a old man pointing us to a room.

"Matey, come back here." He said. He gestured us in to see about 25 other students sitting there. We took our seats and waiting for Harry, Ron and Hermione to arrive. The came in and took seats in front of us all. Hermione was the first to stand to initiate the meeting.

"Um Hi." She said nervously as all of us was watching her. "So you all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts."

"Why?" Asked a boy named Zacharias Smith.

"Why?" Ron mimicked "Because You-Know-Who's back, you tosspot."

"So he says."

"So Dumbledore says." Hermione added.

"So Dumbledore says because he says. The point is, where's the proof?" He snapped at the trio.

"If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed" Asked Michael Corner, Ginny's current boyfriend

"I'm not gonna talk about Cedric, so if that's why you're here, clear out now." Harry said. Nobody moved. Not even Zacharias Smith.

"Come on, Hermione." Harry whispered to her "They're here because they think I'm some sort of freak."

"Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?" Asked Luna Lovegood. A Ravenclaw girl in Ginny's year whom the trio have gotten close to.

"Yes. I've seen it." Hermione said proudly. The entire room (including me and the boys) all gasped at Hermione's answer.

"Blimey, Harry. I didn't know you could do that." Dean Thomas said. A fellow Gryffindor fifth year.

"And he killed a basilisk, with the sword
in Dumbledore's office." Neville Longbottom said

"It's true." Hermione answered.

"Third year well. My fifth year, he fought off about a hundred Dementors at once." I added which earned nods from everyone in the room.

"Last year, he really did fight off You-Know-Who in the flesh." Hermione finished.

"Wait." Harry said to us all. The room fell silent. Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that but the truth is, most of that was just luck. I didn't know what I was doing half the time. I nearly always had help."

"He's just being modest." Hermione butted in.

"No, Hermione, I'm not." Harry continued. "Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school, if you make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow. But out there when you're a second away from being murdered or watching a friend die right before your eyes You don't know what that's like."

"You're right, Harry, we don't." Hermione said finally sitting down in her seat. That's why we need your help. Because if we're going to have any chance at beating...Voldemort"

"He's really back?" Asked a second year who I believe to be a boy named Nigel

Harry gave a silent small nod. Hermione had set up a table with a piece of parchment on it was a pencil next to it. A long silent line formed, I was the first to sign my name after the trio. Fred, George then Lee all followed after, then all the people in the queue.

Lee and gone to meet with Katie Bell for the rest of the day whilst me, the twins, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Neville all made our way back to the castle to discuss where to meet without Umbridge knowing.

"Right. First we need to find a place to practice where Umbridge won't find out." Harry said as we walked along the bridge back to the castle.

"The Shrieking Shack." Ginny suggested.

"It's too small." Harry said.

"Forbidden Forest?" Neville said.

"Not bloody likely." Ron replied immediately.

"Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out? I don't want another detention." I said to him.

"Who cares?" Hermione said. I was slightly taken aback. "I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it, breaking the rules?"

"Who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger?" Ron said. We all gave a slight giggle.

"Anyway, at least we know one positive thing that came from today." Hermione said. Fred linked arms with me as we walked, listening to Hermione carefully.

"What's that?" Harry said, saying exactly what I was thinking.

"Cho couldn't take her eyes off you, could she?"

I smiled abit before looking over to Ginny who had a jealous look plastered to her face. I knew that Ginny likes Harry so I can't imagine how that would feel.

"Right. Over the next few days,
we should each come up with a couple of possibilities of places we can practice." Harry said to us all.  "We've got to make sure, wherever it is,
there's no chance she can find us."

"Will do, Harry." Neville said

We all walked into the castle and into the common room and went our separate ways. Me, Fred and George all went to their room. I sat down on Fred's bed before he hauled me onto his lap. He played with my hair and caressing my hips as we were taking.

"A secret army, huh" said George "sounds wicked"

"It does. I can't wait to start" I said "I really need some proper lessons"

"Maybe, just maybe me and George will listen" Fred said as he twisted my hair around his fingers.

"You better because I'm not showing you anything after we finished" I said. The twins gave a dramatic gasp before we all burst out laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.8K 64
Y/n Brooke has been best friends with the golden trio since first year. You spend the summer at the burrow for the first time causing you to come to...
7.5K 196 12
I would call this story an unsuccess. This was my first ever story (and that is the main reason why is it still up) I did not know what I was doing h...
1.3M 38K 96
When Alice transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts, everything changes, she leaves many things behind. Or at least she thinks she does. But then she m...
3.1M 93.1K 110
Maeve, was a quite unique girl. Whoever witnessed her smile or laugh was instantly intoxicated by her presence, and thats what happened to a particul...