Numb

Per CReigns

Newly divorced, Joe Anoa'i, is trying to adjust to his new life. With no wife, or kids around him 24/7, he's... Més

~ Cast ~
Chapter 1️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣
Chapter 5️⃣
Chapter 6️⃣
Chapter 7️⃣
Chapter 8️⃣
Chapter 9️⃣
Chapter 🔟
Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣2️⃣

Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣

1.1K 45 14
Per CReigns

Joe's POV

That night after we got back from her family's house, I brought her things in and we just went to bed. It's been a month now, and we haven't really talked about that again. She spoke to her brother. He's even come over the house once but that was it. Her family hasn't tried to reach out to her or anything. She hasn't brought it up therefore I'm not gonna say anything about it because maybe she doesn't want to talk about it. When she's ready, I'm open for the conversation.

For the past month, everything has been perfect to say the least. We pretty much stick to the same routine that we've been sticking to for the past five months as far as the kids go. We're still not there yet. Well, she isn't, I kinda am. I think I'm ready for her to meet the kids. I don't have any doubts that she won't do well with them. She and I get along so well. I have never experienced this shit before. There is nothing that she can do to piss me off because I can't stay mad at her ass for longer than five minutes. It's kinda sad, but I like it.

What I like most about her is she'll sit and watch Smackdown with me. She thinks it's hilarious that I watch myself every week but she does it anyway. She says it's interesting to watch. She still can't get over the fact that not only am I on TV, and I'm this huge WWE superstar. She says I don't act like it and she likes that I'm the complete opposite of that character. I guess that's a compliment. She says if I was that evil and manipulating in real life, she would've been done with me. She still hasn't been to one of my shows. That's something I want her to experience, so I've been thinking about bringing her on the road with me for a weekend but I haven't talked to her about it yet.

One morning, we were laying in bed. Well, kinda, we had just got done having sex. We've been fucking a lot lately. And I don't mean that we're having sex overall, I literally mean fucking. I had to literally push her off of me this last time because I almost came inside of her. She sucked the rest out of me but then I started eating her pussy. I think this is kind of ridiculous because it seems like the majority of our time spent together was in the bedroom. Don't get me wrong, I like it, I like it a lot and I don't have a problem with it. It's just crazy that we can fuck all day.

"Ima go take a bath." She says, climbing off of me.

"You and your baths." I say

"Well my pussy is swollen, babe. If you had a normal size dick, and didn't pound me out, I wouldn't have to do this." She laughs and I laugh too. I'm not mad at all. I like having these problems.

"Turn the shower on for me." I say still stretched out on the bed. I look over at the clock and it says 7:38.

We've literally been having sex for the last 4 hours. The first two rounds were cool. We made love and that was it. We ended up falling asleep around 11 pm but she woke up in the middle of the night and you know what sleeping and cuddling naked turns into. She didn't go back to sleep, she started sucking on my ear, playing in my hair and with my dick. I pulled her on top of me and that was it, fucking for hours. Everytime we thought we were done, we weren't. I didn't even know I could go this long until today.

I stretch and sit up in bed. "Shit, I'm a little sore too. My back is tight."

"That's because you're an old man." She says, from the bathroom.

I laugh and get out of bed. "Yeah, we can't do that shit anymore."

I bent over trying to stretch out my back. I walk into the bathroom and she's sitting in the bathtub with the water running.

"I've never seen someone sit in the tub while it's filling up." I say

She laughs, "The water feels good."

I shake my head as I check the water in the shower. After I'm done, I walk over to the bathtub. She looks at my dick.

"You can't get enough of me, huh?" I bend down and kiss her on the lips.

"No, my pussy hurts." She pouts. "Rub it." she whines then smiles.

"Me licking it didn't make it feel better?" I say with a smile. This is a trap.

"No."

I laugh, while sitting on the step, "If you want some more, just ask."

She smiles as I rub it for a few seconds.

She smiles again, "Get in with me."

I don't say anything, I just turn off the shower and I get in with her.

I sit behind her and she turns around and straddles me. She doesn't put my dick in or anything, she kisses me on the lips, wraps her arms around me and lays her head on my shoulder.

"You love it here." I say

"I absolutely love being in your arms."

"I love being in yours as well."

I miss this shit so much. Ammika has really been feeling in the gap. She has really been satisfying my craving for intimacy and just everything I need from a woman. I crave this shit and she gives it to me.

She reaches down and puts me inside of her. She starts slowly riding me.

"You ain't done yet?" I ask, she shakes her head No. "You really can't stay off my dick, huh?"

She shakes her head, No. I kinda love it!

After a few minutes, I was already to cum. I don't know what it was but this last month I have been getting more sex than I could ever imagine. She's turned me into a 10 minute man. Lol

"I'm about to cum." She says, grinding on me.

"Me too baby..." I say wrapping my arms around her.

She keeps going, completely ignoring what I just said.

"Babe—."

"Cum." She says

I keep my arms around her waist and I start going faster until I cum.

I release my entire load all in her. It must've been really good for her to tell me to come inside of her. She's on birth control, so I know she's not gonna get pregnant or anything, but it's just the fact that she actually let me do it.

After I came inside of her, she just sat there. She didn't get off or anything, she just laid her head on my shoulder and held me tight. I held her as well. I had one hand around her and the other on her head, stroking her hair.

"I want you to come on the road with me for a weekend so you can see what I do." I say

"Really? Are you sure you just don't wanna be without me?" She puts her arms around my neck, looking down at me.

"That too, but I want you to see everything. You've moved in, you're here when I'm not, I let you see pretty much every aspect of my life and the same with you. I just want you to see me in my element."

"If you really want me to, I will."

"I do. I think it's time for you to meet all of my coworkers and extended family."

"What about your real family?" She asks

"I was thinking about that too. I'm thinking about doing something at the house and having all my family over including the kids, but of course only if that's okay with you."

"Well I still don't think I'm ready to meet the kids yet but the rest of your family, yes."

"Well I want you to know that I'm ready whenever you are. I know it's probably gonna be stressful and an argument or two might break out between me and Galina but I'm prepared."

"I'll think about it." She says

"Do you still think we're moving too fast?"

"I don't. I see that things between us are progressing and it's not too fast, that's just a piece of our relationship. What went down with my family and the result of it, which was me moving into your house, it's just something that maybe anyone would've done for the person that they're talking to. I would've done it for you."

"I know you would have and that's why I offered. I'm not putting any time limit on you staying here or anything like that. I like you being around. I told you before, I don't like being in the house by myself, so it pretty much works out for both of us." I say

"I'm happy to hear that because I definitely don't want to be a burden." She says

"I haven't asked you this in a while but I'm kind of curious because I know how I feel but I just wanna know how you feel about me. Has anything changed since you've been living here?"

"Things have definitely changed since I've moved in. My feelings for you are stronger. As always, I like that I can actually talk about things and you not judge me. You actually help me with a lot of things that I have issues with."

"Same here." I say, "My feelings have only gotten deeper with you. I love and appreciate everything that you do for me, even the things that you don't see."

"Oh here you go, going soft on me again." She laughs

"I'm just expressing how I feel about you and the situation." I say

"I know. I understand everything that you're saying. And I agree on almost everything. You help me in a lot of ways too, you just don't know how much you do. I love and appreciate that about you as well. I think things between us are going so well. This has never happened to me before. Everything about this is so positive, I love it." She says and I agree.

"You love me?" I ask

"I don't know...I'm getting there..."

"Am I everything you think you need?"

"Yes. That and more..."

I kiss the front of her neck. "Marry me."

"What?" She laughs, "Shut up, Joe."

"I'm serious."

"It's been five months."

"It has, and I've never felt this way before. The only thing I can do is act on this. I want to take care of you—."

"And you're doing that. You don't even know if you love me."

"No you said you don't know if you love me or not. I know I love you. I don't know if it's enough to marry you but I'm completely willing to take that chance because I feel like I can get there."

"You're for real?"

"Yes. I can go get a ring as soon as I get back and we can make this official." I say

"We're not even officially together, Joe."

"Yes we are..." I say thinking back to when everyone was over so my house andI introduced her to a lot of my friends.

"I don't remember such a thing." Now I know she's playing with me. I'll fix her.

"Be my girlfriend." I say

She laughs, "So you're proposing to me in a bathtub, after we just had sex?"

"Yes."

She bursts out laughing. "Stop fucking with me."

"You want me to give you some time? I'll wait."

She shakes her head, "There's still so much you don't know about me I honestly did not feel that that is the right move to make."

"Probably not, But I'm willing to take that chance. Speaking of that, why is your last name Bozley and your family name is Harris?" I ask

"It's my mom's maiden name. I tell people that just so they can't look me, or my family up."

"Oh so we were on the same page as far as that went."

"Yeah. I meant to tell you a long time ago but I just forgot. I didn't mean for you to think my last name was that for this long."

"It's cool." I say and she finally climbs off of me. "Think about what I said."

"I will." She says with an unsure look on her face. She tries to mask it but I see right through And I don't know how to feel about that because it seems like she wants to tell me something but maybe doesn't know how to. So I'm just gonna change the subject.

"I gotta go work out." I say

"You didn't get a workout already?" She asks

"I did. I gotta go put in some more work, but with these weights." I say standing up and stepping out of the bathtub.

I walk over and turn on the shower, then I walk in. I believe I made things a little awkward. I wasn't really trying to, I was just trying to express my feelings but I don't think that went over so well.

I took my shower and when I got out she was still sitting in a bathtub. I just threw in the towel then walked out of the bathroom. I put on some clothes and headed over to my gym.

What did y'all think about this chapter??

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

454K 12K 136
Book dedicated to WWE's Bloodline Roman Reigns, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa. Highest Rankings #1 in The Bloodline 5/18/23 #1 Solo Sikoa 6/14/23...
165K 6.2K 32
Joe and Charlotte were college sweethearts but an unexpected surprise causes them to break up. 6 years later, they meet again and Joe wants a chance...
13.3K 549 16
The sequel to CONFESSIONS OF A WRESTLER: A Roman Reigns Love Story Find out what happened with Gia, Roman and Randy.
54.9K 2.3K 34
They are coworkers. Their sex is fun. Their conversations are short. Something's got to give. It does, when she discovers he's still married. Love is...