Chapter 1️⃣

Leave lots of comments, let me know what you think about this book so far. Thank you for reading!!
Love y'all!!🤍🤍

Joe's POV

"Yes, I know G, I know

"Yes, I know G, I know." I say, rolling my eyes and sitting back on my newly purchased sofa. I'm irritated as hell right now.

"And I don't want any of your little hoes around my kids." She says with an attitude.

"Do you really think I'd do that? Come on, you know me better than that."

"I thought I did, but I don't know of this new Joe. He's an asshole." My ex wife, Galina, says and that sets me off.

"How am I being a fucking asshole?" I yell, I'm so over her shit. "You're the one that kicked me out of my damn house, and I didn't even do anything to you. I've never cheated on you, I've never been disrespectful towards you, nothing. I've been so nice to you, and all you did was shit on me. So excuse me if I come off as being an asshole, it's because of you. You made me that way."

"Yeah, whatever. Just keep your hoes away from me, and my kids." She says, then hangs up.

I laugh to myself but I'm not amused. I'm laughing to keep from crying. I just can't catch a break. She's acting like this because I'm the one who kicked off this divorce, and now she's hell-bent on making my life miserable. We both were unhappy, not just me, and we both wanted to be alone, but she was dragging her feet, so I went and filed for a divorce, and she's still angry about that. I guess she just wanted us to sit in our misery together.

I can honestly say, there was no infidelity, on neither of our parts. Even though I was miserable, I never cheated on her. That's not me, and she isn't like that either. We just grew apart and she knows that. Things like that happen all the time, but she still has an issue with that. Life happened, and our relationship ran it's course, this is what's best for us.

In Galina's screwed up head, she thinks I just want to be with other women, and I want to do it without cheating on her, but that's not the case at all. She makes up these stories in her head, and thinks they're true. People grow apart, people get too comfortable, and some peoples marriages just don't last. Ours were one of the ones that didn't last. I thought we would. I'm sure the world thought we would, but we didn't, and there's no more to say about that.

So after I filed for divorce, she kind of went crazy on me and kicked me out of the house, and changed the locks. She wouldn't let me get my things from the house, she wouldn't let me see my kids, she wouldn't show up to any meetings with the lawyers, everything was just a mess. After about five months of this, she changed. I don't know who talked her into it, or what made her change her mind. She finally let me in to get my things and I was able to see my kids. She started going to the meetings and we were able to get things moving with the divorce.