Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣

Joe's POV

We were getting pretty into it, she was on my lap with her back to me, I was holding on to her tightly with one arm wrapped around her stomach. She was grinding on me, while I was rubbing her clit with my other hand and talking dirty in her ear. She was cumming, and moaning loudly at the same time. Hearing her moan my name was sending me over the edge and I was trying not to cum inside of her.

"You have to stop, you're going to make me cum." I grip her hips to try to slow her down.

"I can't help it, you feel so good, Daddy." She looks over her shoulder and we lock lips, sharing a sloppy, lustful kiss.

"You feel good too, baby." I'm really trying to hold this shit in, but she making it so hard to. I'm happy she's on birth control, because I'm about to cum all in her.

Just then we hear a knock at the door.

"AH FUCK! WHO IS IT?" I yell from the sofa hoping they'll hear me but no one says anything.

"Fuck that door baby." She says

Lobo starts bouncing up and down on me and I turn my focus back to her. I grab her hips and start guiding her, lifting her up and slamming her down on my dick. She begins to yell and that turns me on more. I hold her up and start ramming into her, trying to cum quicker. Whoever it is is going to have to wait until I bust one.

They knock again, then ring the doorbell and I whine like a bitch.

"Fuuuucccckkkkkkk!" I whine, "I cant concentrate, let me get the door."

"Baaabbbeeee!"

"I know, but they aren't going anywhere, just let me get the door."

She stands up and fixes herself, then I put my dick back in my pants and run over to the door. I fix my clothes and look back at Lobo, she was sitting in the sofa.

I looked out of the side window and saw it was Jeff. I turn to Lobo, "Babe this is Jeff, can you go upstairs while I talk to him?"

"Yeah, sure!"

"I just need to—."

"It's okay." She says quickly getting up and walking upstairs.

I have a feeling she a little upset about that but Jeff doesn't know about her yet.

I brush it off and I open the door only cracking it a little, "What's up!"

"HEEEYYYY!!!!! BIG DOG!!!!!" He says super loud. "Open the door, I got booze!!"

"I'm kind of busy right now."

"Doing what? Come on man, you're always busy." He says trying to open the door. "I couldn't bring your surprise today."

"Really, I'm busy. I have a lot of shit going on, I have the kids and I still have to do my workout. I can't."

"Man if I didn't know any better, I would think you were avoiding me."

"Nah, it's not that, I just have a lot to do today." I try to explain, lying my ass off.

"Yeah right."

"I do, I have to pick up the kids in a couple of hours, and you know how that is."

"Whatever you say Joe. You can't even let me in but aight, I'll leave. But next week, we're getting together and I'm bringing the whole party to you, along with some extras!"

"Whatever you say man. I'll call you later." I say

"Yeah, yeah." He says waving me off as he walks back to his car.