Chapter 🔟

Joe's POV

Joe's POV

After everything went down at Lobo's house, we got ourselves together and headed to my house. Sex wasn't expected, but it was well worth it. I needed that, and I think she needed that too. I fucked her life right. She sat over on the passenger side of my phantom like a good little girl, smiling and everything.

We pulled up to my house, I parked my car in front of the door, instead of in the garage. I got out and walked over to her side, opened the door and she turned me around and jumped up on my back. She held on, while placing kisses on my neck and ear. It's the little things she does that makes me smile, and makes me crazy about her. I carried her to the door, unlocked it and walked in. We I took us into the living room and I sat her down on the sofa.

She goes into her Balenciaga crossbody bag and pulls out her phone. "Take a picture with me."

Before I could say anything, I was smiling for her photo. She snaps the picture, then I watch her go on Instagram.

"You can't post that yet." I say almost panicking.

"Why not?" She looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Because you just can't." I say

"Why, you don't want to be seen with me?"

"No, it's not that—."

She cuts me off, "Is that why you won't take my anywhere?" She shoots back at me quickly.

Now I look at her like she's crazy, "What? No. Calm down." I say confused. Are we about to have a fight? She is dead ass serious right now. She looks so angry.

"Then why can't I post the picture? I want to share a picture with my friends of us, what's the big deal?"

I sigh, because she really doesn't get it, I tend to forget that part, but hopefully she will understand in a little while. "Lobo... just hold off on posting that picture, okay?" I say calmly.

"Alright, fine." She puts her phone back in her bag. "I'm sorry, I don't even know why I just freaked out. I can't be posting shit like this anyway."

"It's all good. I'm not tripping." I say

"So what do you have to show me?" She asks playing with her necklace. She seems to only wear this bullet one. Interesting.

"Patience woman!" I say, "You want a drink first?"

"No, but you get yourself one, while I go to the restroom."

"Okay." I say and she gets up, kisses me on the lips then leaves.

Okay, let me my shit together. My plan was to act like we were going to watch a movie or something and I just turn on the latest episode of Smackdown instead, but I think that seems too stupid, so I'm just going to sit her down and talk to her then turn it on. I was going to pop popcorn but I think that's being extra, so no popcorn. I just sat on the sofa and nervously waited for her.