Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣

Joe's POV

That night after we got back from her family's house, I brought her things in and we just went to bed. It's been a month now, and we haven't really talked about that again. She spoke to her brother. He's even come over the house once but that was it. Her family hasn't tried to reach out to her or anything. She hasn't brought it up therefore I'm not gonna say anything about it because maybe she doesn't want to talk about it. When she's ready, I'm open for the conversation.

For the past month, everything has been perfect to say the least. We pretty much stick to the same routine that we've been sticking to for the past five months as far as the kids go. We're still not there yet. Well, she isn't, I kinda am. I think I'm ready for her to meet the kids. I don't have any doubts that she won't do well with them. She and I get along so well. I have never experienced this shit before. There is nothing that she can do to piss me off because I can't stay mad at her ass for longer than five minutes. It's kinda sad, but I like it.

What I like most about her is she'll sit and watch Smackdown with me. She thinks it's hilarious that I watch myself every week but she does it anyway. She says it's interesting to watch. She still can't get over the fact that not only am I on TV, and I'm this huge WWE superstar. She says I don't act like it and she likes that I'm the complete opposite of that character. I guess that's a compliment. She says if I was that evil and manipulating in real life, she would've been done with me. She still hasn't been to one of my shows. That's something I want her to experience, so I've been thinking about bringing her on the road with me for a weekend but I haven't talked to her about it yet.

One morning, we were laying in bed. Well, kinda, we had just got done having sex. We've been fucking a lot lately. And I don't mean that we're having sex overall, I literally mean fucking. I had to literally push her off of me this last time because I almost came inside of her. She sucked the rest out of me but then I started eating her pussy. I think this is kind of ridiculous because it seems like the majority of our time spent together was in the bedroom. Don't get me wrong, I like it, I like it a lot and I don't have a problem with it. It's just crazy that we can fuck all day.

"Ima go take a bath." She says, climbing off of me.

"You and your baths." I say

"Well my pussy is swollen, babe. If you had a normal size dick, and didn't pound me out, I wouldn't have to do this." She laughs and I laugh too. I'm not mad at all. I like having these problems.

"Turn the shower on for me." I say still stretched out on the bed. I look over at the clock and it says 7:38.

We've literally been having sex for the last 4 hours. The first two rounds were cool. We made love and that was it. We ended up falling asleep around 11 pm but she woke up in the middle of the night and you know what sleeping and cuddling naked turns into. She didn't go back to sleep, she started sucking on my ear, playing in my hair and with my dick. I pulled her on top of me and that was it, fucking for hours. Everytime we thought we were done, we weren't. I didn't even know I could go this long until today.

I stretch and sit up in bed. "Shit, I'm a little sore too. My back is tight."

"That's because you're an old man." She says, from the bathroom.

I laugh and get out of bed. "Yeah, we can't do that shit anymore."

I bent over trying to stretch out my back. I walk into the bathroom and she's sitting in the bathtub with the water running.

"I've never seen someone sit in the tub while it's filling up." I say

She laughs, "The water feels good."