The Superwitch (TUA and Harry...

Par Sheshayyyyyy

On July 31st of 1980, Lily Potter had twins even though she only knew about one child. Everyone thought of th... Plus

The Cast
Prologue
Good Luck Harry and Jocelyn Potter
Role call
life just got stranger
Im a Witch?
Minerva the cat in a hat
Why not platform 9 1/2?
Hoggy hoggy Hogwarts!
First day of school ft 'The Evil Twin'
Draco causing problems...again
A day for the Potters
Oh fun competition!
Changing their perspectives
Christmas ft. Santa Klaus
Light reading and Mommy Hagrid
Marauders territory
Scooby doo adventure
Two-faced....
The end of the year
Diagonally pt 2
Some blonde bitches
Going back to Hogwarts
The long game and a howler
Goldilocks and the cornish pixies
Slurs and Quidditch
The Twins Are Going Crazy
Salazar and his chamber of secrets
The twins almost die...again
Dueling Dramatics

Diagonally?

1.7K 61 5
Par Sheshayyyyyy

The crowded street of the 1800's

As they left Jocelyn looked back at the house one more time not knowing how to feel about all of this. Minnie stopped walking and held out her arm for the girl. Jocelyn looked at her confused not knowing what she was doing but slowly grabbed her arm. And just like that they went through a very dizzy ride as Jocelyn screamed in fright not understanding what was happening.

Soon enough they stopped, but seemed to be in a different place. Jocelyn was trying to catch her breath before looking around she then looked back at Minnie "w-what was that?"

Minnie smiled at the girl and spoke for the first time since they left the house "that Ms Potter was apparition it is like teleporting" Jocelyn nodded still feeling a little dizzy from the ride.

"Don't worry soon enough you will get used to it" Minnie said "however you did a good job, most of the time when people apparate for the first time they throw up" Jocelyn couldn't see how they wouldn't throw up, the only reason she didn't throw up was because she had nothing to throw up, she forgot she didn't eat any breakfast and that made her stomach growl.

Minnie seemed to hear it because she looked at the girl with a hint of Amusement in her stern eyes. "Come one Ms Potter let's get you something to eat" she soon walked towards a pub as Jocelyn followed only really caring about getting food not why they were going into a pub.

As they walked in she looked around to see nothing really special it just seemed like a normal pub. "Hello Minerva would you like anything?" The person behind the counter asked " not today Tom I'm here to take Jocelyn here to Diagon Alley" Jocelyn looked confused did she just say diagonally?

"Oh my Merlin it's Jocelyn Potter!" Once this tiny little statement was made everyone stopped talking turning to look at her, it was so silent if Jocelyn dropped a cotton swab on the floor you will most likely be able to hear it and those things are light.

Soon enough everyone was crowding around the girl, thanking her and shaking her hand. This confused the girl she was used to this because Reginald made them play superhero but she doubted that these wizards and witches knew anything about the umbrella academy. She soon remembered that her father told her that she was famous in the wizard of world with Harry but he didn't tell her why.

Once they got out of that situation they went to the back "what am I famous for Minnie?" Jocelyn asked Minnie looked a little startled at what she was called it made her tear up a little thinking about James. She answered anyways with a "we'll get to that later" Jocelyn just nodded as Minnie started to tap the bricks on the wall in a pattern or something which then rearranged themselves.

It soon opened showing a whole block of shops and what seemed to be a leaning building all the way at the other end.

"So this is diagon alley? Or whatever you called it" Jocelyn found herself asking looking around it was cool, she thought it would have been a little more magical but she thought it was interesting nonetheless.

Minnie nodded " come one Ms Potter let's get you some breakfast and we'll talk" as she grabbed Jocelyn's hand, so she wouldn't lose her in the crowd. Jocelyn nodded eagerly remembering how hungry she was once again.

They walked into a cafe or something, Jocelyn got some pancakes, as she ate Minnie started to talk " Well Ms Potter to answer your question before about why your are famous, you're famous for defeating an evil wizard by the name of....Voldemort" Jocelyn noticed she hesitated while saying Voldymoldy's name but she just nodded remembering her father telling her a little about that.

"you should know that it was dark times and 'you know who' was gaining a following, on Halloween night he went to your house to kill you and your brother" Jocelyn just nodded feeling tears well up in her eyes, that was the last time she had seen her parents. Since she was about to cry it started to drizzle a little out side.

" Your parents fought hard to keep you alive but that cost their lives, when 'you know who' tried to kill you and your brother, the killing curse bounced off of you two and hit him destroying him" Jocelyn kinda got why her and Harry were famous they destroyed the dark lord that seemed really feared."because of you doing that you're famously known as the twins who lived"

" so let me get this straight I'm famous along with Harry because we lost our parents and then failed to die ourselves?" Minnie looked at her a little shocked because of the way she put it " um...I guess you can put it that way Ms Potter" Jocelyn just nodded the drizzling out side stopping a little.

Once Jocelyn was done they started to walk around, and wow were these people way weirder then her family. They looked like they lived in the 1800's and apparently they had dragons, which made Jocelyn excited she would love to see one.

They started walking towards the leaning building "where am I gonna get money? unless my dad gave you some" Minnie shook her head answering the second part of her question. " we are going to Gringotts" upon seeing the young girls confused face she explained more " it is a bank, your parents left you and Harry money for school and stuff in your trust vault" ohh that made way more sense to Jocelyn.

"We'll come one dear" Minnie said ushering the little girl into the bank, when they walked in Jocelyn saw weird looking creature but her wanting to be polite smiled at them and bowed a little to show them that she respect them, which was something her mother taught her. This made them shocked but they smiled back.

" I'm here to make a withdrawal from Jocelyn Potters vault please" holding up Jocelyn's key the thing nodded and motioned for them to follow him, her, them? Jocelyn didn't know and didn't want to assume.

" um not to be rude of anything but what exactly are you?" Jocelyn found her self asking this made the thing smile a little at the girl " I am a goblin young Potter" Jocelyn looked at him in excitement she has never met a goblin before the only time she had ever heard about a goblin was when Diego was going on about the green goblin in the comic books. " what is you name Mr/Ms/ or whatever you want me to call you goblin" this made Minnie and the Goblin chuckle a little.

"You may call me Mr Griphook" she held out her hand for him to shake which he did with confusion, this girl was being nice to him which wasn't really a normal thing wizards and witches did. "nice to meet you Mr Griphook sir I'm Jocelyn Potter you can call me Jo or Jocey" she said with a big crooked smile that looked just like James.

"Alright Jo let's get you to your vault" the girl nodded as her and Minnie sat down in the rollercoaster cart looking thing. As it went Jocelyn cheered liking the ride while Minnie and Griphook just shook their heads fondly at the girl. "here we are vault 687" he opened it revealing loads of coins so Jocelyn grabbed a bunch of each of the weird looking coins.

When they got back in the cart Jocelyn decided to ask a very important question "what are these different coins Minnie, Grip?"

"The big ones are Galleons the silver ones are sickles and the bronze ones are Knuts" Minnie's answer satisfied Jocelyn, so she started to cheer again from the ride.

Once they got off Jocelyn hugged Griphook which got everyone's attention that was around they were shocked that this little girl wasn't scared of the goblins

"Bye Mr Griphook sir see you soon I hope" he waved back at the girl before taking the next person.

"That was fun!" Because of the girls excitement the Sun began to shine brightly, Minnie shook her head with amusement showing on her face, like father like daughter.

They kept shopping and soon enough they were supposed to get one last thing, her wand. Jocelyn was really excited as she skipped toward Ollivanders Minnie followed as fast as she can.

"Hello, HELLoooooo!....Housekeeping..." This made Minnie let out a laugh she couldn't hold in, soon enough Ollivander walked over with his big blue eyes.

"Hello Ms Potter I have been expecting you" Jocelyn smiled widely at him they were nice! " hello Mr Ollivander it is nice to meet you. You can call me Jo though...also I like your eyes they are nice"  the green eyed girl said he smiled at her in thanks before turning to look at Minnie.

" ah yes Minerva McGonagall let me see 9 1/2 inches fir wood with a dragonheart string core stiff" Minnie nodded with a small smile Ollivander turned back to Jocelyn " alright Jo let's get you a wand... how about this one" he handed it to her and motioned for her to wave it around so as she acted like a fairy godmother she waved it but it had blown up a vase in the corner, she put it down fast.

" Alright not that one how about this one" she waved it but it broke the windows and Ollivander shook his head, they went through about four more wands before they got to the one.

"Here you go Jo" she waved it green and yellow sparks coming out of it she gasped dramatically " YOUR A WITCH, JOCELYN!" She screamed in excitement the sun beaming down through the window lighting her up. Ollivander and Minnie looked at her a little startled by her yell but smiled nonetheless.

" ah yes that makes sense" Jocelyn looked confused

"What makes sense?" she asked at she kept staring at the wand with a fascinated look

Minnie also looked confused before Ollivander answered " your brother has the same wand Core Phoenix feather but instead of a holly wood and it being 11 inches, yours is 12 1/2 inches with Cedar wood which is a very powerful wand wood" Jocelyn nodded she liked her wand and was happy to learn something about her Brother. "This wand has two brothers, Mr Potters wand and you know who's wand" Mr Ollivander said bluntly like that didn't matter much but the girl can tell from Minnie's face that, this was way more important then Mr Ollie made it seem.

She then found her self hugging Ollivander " Thank Mr Ollie I will cherish this wand forever and ever" he smiled at the girl and nodded, she paid for the wand and said bye to Ollivander before leaving.

"Well that was Diagon Alley, Ms Potter, I hope you enjoyed it. Let's get you home!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12K 241 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
3.3K 126 26
Sequel to a family is forever IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. After stopping the apocalypse, Ellie, Five, their kids and the...
86.5K 1.9K 52
Who would have thought that the most deadliest assassin had a wife and was soon to become a dad. In which you Y/n Watson, a pregnant ex-assassin is s...
4K 90 24
Book 2 of 'My savior' IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. After stopping the apocalypse, you, your boyfriend Five and his siblin...