My $ugar Mommy [Jenlisa]

By Lowkey_Psyco

"Every sugar mommy needs a sugar baby." . . . •== "Be my sugar baby." The brunneth boldly said she's now biti... More

Intro
Proglogue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Hi guys!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
SPOILER ⚠️
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Eeeyy
Not updated!.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22
Hi
Not updated.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Hi guyss
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Wasupp
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Hi..
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 10

42.8K 717 87
By Lowkey_Psyco

Lisa's POV..

I was surprised by what I saw because I didn't think she was here either. I couldn't speak. I was here at the counter while looking at her with my mouth open. I went back to my sense when she snapped her fingers in front of me, so I looked at her again. I just laughed awkwardly.

"Ahmm Ms Park W-what are you doing here?.I mean are you alone?." I asked while stuttering I scratched my nape then she look at me and giggles.

"Didn't I told you called me Rose right?. anyways i'm with my friends,.I'm about to go to the restroom but I saw you here." She said and smile I nodded shit she's so pretty..."Nice to meet you again R-rose."I said I still didn't use to it so yeah maybe from now I will call her that..

"Nice to meet you too..if you don't mind I will introduce you to my friends?..oh it's okay if you don't want." She said and chuckled I scratched my nape she wants to introduce me to her friends?

"Ahh M-maybe next time?." I asked and look at her she smiled at me and nod

I can't help but blushed because who wouldn't be thrilled you talked to the famous model and became your friend when I looked at her she's already looking at me with a smile on her face so I look away while I still feel embracement. then I noticed we have a lot of costumer I look at Tzuyu not far from the counter she signed to me to help her so I nod.

"If you don't mind Ms Pa-- I mean Rose can I excuse myself we have a lot of costumer here I need to help my friend." I politely said she nodded to me and smile.."Oh right. I need to go to restroom too.nice to meet you again Lisa." She said and wink at me I nodded when she left I sighed softly before I grabbed the tray and went towards Tzuyu who's now taking notes from our costumer order.

.
.
•===
Third person POV

While they were waiting for Rose, Jennie and their friend decided to talk some random things. They couldn't help but laugh. They enjoyed their story until a few minutes later, Rose arrived, causing them to stop laughing. When Rose got back to their table with a smile on her face she immediately sat in her seat while her friends were looking at her confusedly when Rose noticed that her friends were looking at her so she stopped eating.

"What are you guys looking at me like that?." She said and drink her water her friends just shook their heads and sighed softly.."What's up with you? you look so happy?." Nayeon frowned she gave Rose weirdly look.the two just look at Rose.

"I meet her again." Rose squeal which made them starled they confused about what Rose said.."Whom?." Jennie asked while sipping her lemon juice Rose smile and look at them..

"The one who helped me.."She said she continued her eating her friends just nod and do the same "So where is she? why don't you introduce her to us?." Irene suddenly said causing her to sighed and lean her back to the chair.

"Well I tried to tell her earlier but she told me maybe next time I understand her cause she's busy they have a lot of costumer." Rose said and smile then they look at Rose confusedly specially Irene. well Jennie she doesn't know Lisa's still working.

"Costumer? she's working?." They asked Rose just nod to them and smile.."Well she's working here.. look she's there.." Rose said and point at Lisa who's talking the costumer..

"Which one." Jennie said while she's busy scanning the restaurant

"The tall girl with a bangs." Rose said causing the two shocked when Jennie heard it she turned her gaze to Rose Irene in another hand she's looking at Rose too with a frown on her face..then Nayeon who's now looking at them confusedly specially Jennie and Irene.

"She's there.." Rose point at Lisa who's now her back facing them which made the two look immediately where Rose pointing but they didn't saw Lisa..then someone caught their attention they saw a tall girl with bangs but she's not Lisa she's working too in restaurants they sighed in relief specially Jennie..

Oh god I thought she's the one Rose talking..maybe you just miss her Jennie because you didn't saw her whole day - Jennie said in her thoughts

Maybe I'm just tired I need a beauty sleep later - Irene said in her thoughts.

A few hours later, they finished eating and went home they need to rest because they still have work tomorrow.

.
.
.
••••
Irene's POV..

Years ago.

I’m in Paris for work, which is exactly as great as it sounds. I eat dinner at a fancy restaurant and drink cognac — the booze of kings and rap stars. Somewhere near midnight, I tumble into a cab with my friend, and the night starts to stutter and skip. How did we get back so fast?

I walk through the front door of my hotel, alone. It’s that time of night when every floor has a banana peel and, if I’m not careful, I might find my face against the ground, my hands braced beside me. I exchange a few pleasantries with the concierge, a bit of theatre to prove I’m not too drunk. The last thing I hear is my heels, steady as a metronome, echoing through the lobby. And then there is nothing.

This happens to me sometimes. A curtain falling in the middle of the act, leaving minutes and sometimes hours in the dark. But anyone watching me wouldn’t right? I'm a daughter of a second richer the whole asia. They’d simply see a woman on her way to somewhere else, with no idea her memory just snapped in half.

It’s possible you don’t know what I’m talking about. Maybe you’re a moderate drinker who baby-sips two glasses of wine and leaves every party at a reasonable hour. Maybe you are one of those lucky people who can slurp your whisky all afternoon and never disappear. But if you’re like me, you know the thunderbolt of waking up to discover a blank space where pivotal scenes should be. My evenings come with trapdoors.

I don’t know how much time I lose in this darkness. Or what takes place. When the curtain lifts again, this is what I see: there is a bed, and I’m on it. The lights are low. Sheets are wrapped around my ankles, soft and cool against my skin. I’m on top of a guy I’ve never seen before, and we’re having sex.

Hold on. Can this be right? I’m having sex with a man, and I’ve never seen him before. It’s as if the universe dropped me into someone else’s body. But I seem to be enjoying it. I’m making all the right sounds.

I collapse beside him and weave my legs through his. I wonder if I should be worried right now, but I’m not scared. I don’t mean to suggest I’m brave. I mean to suggest you could break a piece of plywood over my head, and I would smile, nod, and keep going.

To tell you this I'm not pregnant.

Present..

I’ve learned to respect drinking, the craft of it, the camaraderie of it, and the importance of it in my life. I don’t want to screw up that relationship.

I'm in the room I'm sitting on the bed I took the glass of beer on the table by the side of my bed I stood up I walked to the window to see the view of the entire city I think it's already 3 o'clock in the morning well I can't sleep since my friends and I came home from the restaurant I sip my beer while thinking about her, about Lisa.. fvck not again..evertime I saw her I feel my world sudden stop and when she touched my hand earlier making me feel aroused..

I was about to make huge mistake

But thank god I control myself if I didn't I think I fvck her earlier.

This wouldn't be the first time it happened, nor would it be the last. I knew all the reasons why I shouldn't — the painful consequences were so familiar to me. but didn't stop me. I would love to take a risk just to get her.

I close my eyes feeling the aroma of sweet and stale beer fills my nostrils, I can't forget about her..the scents of Lisa suddenly wafting across my nose it's so damn vanilla.. what did you do to me Lisa! just thinking about you making me want you more!. I took a deep breath.

I took a sip on my beer I can't help but to moan.

"Ugghh." I sighed lustily, savouring the sweet, salty addicting flavor of beer in my mouth. the coldness of the ice it's my reward for being a great model this day and I deserve..

"What are you doing to yourself?."

My eyes suddenly open.my best friend Yeri. she walk towards me and stood up infront of me she look disappointed but no surprise on her pretty face. she placed her books on my table, dumped her bag on the floor she sat down on my bed why she's doing here? it's already 3 o'clock in the morning.

I gave her a mischievous grin and took another sip on my beer.

"You're lactose intolerant and being a horny teenager." She said uselessly, watching me drinking beer.

I lick the side of my lips and took another sip, and moaned. "I had a crappy morning at work today, I owe myself this sweet perfection."

.
.
.
•===
Jennie's POV

Before I know it, she's got both of my hands in one of her in a vice-like grip above my head, and she's pinning me to the wall using her hips. Holy shit. Her other hand grabs my ponytail and yanks down, bringing my face up, and her lips are on mine. It's only just not painful. I moan into her mouth, giving her tongue an opening. she takes full advantage, her tongue expertly exploring my mouth. I have never been kissed like this.

"Show me how you pleasure yourself." she whispered.. that's was so hot..

I pull her deeper into my mouth so I can feel her at the back of my throat and then to the front again. My tongue swirls around the end. she's my very own Lalisa Manoban -flavored popsicle. I suck harder and harder.… Hmm.… My inner goddess is doing the merengue with some salsa moves.

"Firstly, I don't make love. I fuck…hard." she whispered again... we're  here in my bedroom yeahh I seduce her. earlier.

"Every time you move tomorrow, I want you to be reminded that I’ve been here. Only me. You are mine." I whisper seductively I saw her she gulp..

"I want to chase the dawn with you babe" she said I run my fingers to her kissable lips, to her neck, until I reached her..down there..I bit my lip she's already hard

“You will not be able to see me or hear me. But you’ll be able to feel me.” I said and smirk.

It slips down my throat, all seawater, salt, the sharp tang of citrus, and fleshiness… ooh. I lick my lips, and she's watching me intently, her eyes hooded.

I want to run your tongue up my inner thighs

Then I suddenly wake up I cursed fvck I thought it's real..I grabbed my phone and look at the time it's already 3am and I noticed that Lisa she's still not replying my message or calls I suddenly gripped my phone hardly. I sighed softly I tried to call her. then she answered.

"Hello." She said in husky tone that's so hot.

"Did I wake you up?." I bit my lips I received a chuckle tiredly from her I guess she's still sleepy.

"Nah it's okay Jen..why did you call?" She tiredly said I sighed and yawn.."Meet me in my office later." I said then she groaned okay?

"I'm sorry I can't, I have tryouts and dance practice." She said I just grip my phone

"Just meet me in my office and I'll drive you to your school..then after your class I will fetch you understand?!!" I said with a slight anger I heard her sighed..

"Okay I'll hang up now" She yawn in another hand I just grinned and nod

"Okay see yah later...Baby ." I seductively said she gulped hardly..then she cursed which made me smirk

"Oh yeah see yahh.... Mommy" She said and hang up the phone I giggled devilish I can't wait to see you my love.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 449 12
If you're just as gay as I am for these women, then I'm sure you'll enjoy this book. • mostly female reader. (g!p reader if requested) • some may con...
254K 10K 55
JenLisa fanfiction LISA G!P "Hey!" someone yelled. "Robber!" "What!?" I scowled. I am running fast. Have you guys ever felt like you're running your...
31.2K 1.1K 40
50% true life events, 50% imagination Two brokenhearted strangers unexpectedly meet in a foreign country. Beautiful friendship blossomed and turned i...
670K 22.3K 58
Two popular idols happened not to notice each other's existence until he started hating her. "Sorry, I'd definitely be her hater rather than praise h...