Azur Lane: Lost Brother

Bởi USS_Crossfield

(this is my third series of Azur Lane Fanfiction and Note: I am just doing it for fun as a hobby, so It was I... Xem Thêm

Characters Bio[Rewritten]
Prologue/Chapter 1: Call of Return [Rewritten]
Chapter 2: Fire Clash
Chapter 3: Uneventful Time
Chapter 4: Espionage and Challenger
Chapter 5: Hot Retrevial
Chapter 6: Moment in Life
Side Story: Mystery of Mist.
Chapter 7: Crossroad at Midway
Chapter 8: Frozen Timeless
Side Story: Marshall Case.
Chapter 9: Aftermath Battle
Chapter 10: Echoes in Twilight of Memories
Chapter 11: Hand of Angels (Part I)
Chapter 12: Hand of Angels (Part II) [Rewritten]
Note, Preview, Talk, Poll!!!
Knight
Summer Arc
Side Arc: Summer Vacation - On Leave
Side Arc: Summer Vacation - Chaos and Spies
Side Arc: Summer Vacation - Homecoming
Side Arc: Cold War - Cold Calls
Bloopers and Outtakes
Side Arc: Cold Wars - Out in the Cold
Vote!!!
Side Arc: Cold War - COLD COMFORT
Side Arc: Cold War - COLD CASE
Mobile Quote/Skill
New Arc
Side Arc: Cold Wars - The Progenitor and Connection
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Storm Clouds Gather II
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Armistice
Result Vote 1
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part I]
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part II]
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part III]
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Delos's Skies
Lost Iris - Sighthound
Lost Iris - Anchorage Raid
Lost Iris - Operation Fisherman

Side Arc: Lost Iris - Storm Clouds Gather I

49 2 0
Bởi USS_Crossfield

[Mobile Narrated/PoV]

Hi, all in this part of the second OVA Arc, we gonna cover the Iris and Sardegre series that was originally mix as a part of season 1. Like the prior story of the defera, we completed this place take earlier than the final Act but now it here as sides.

This way we will encounter several things like Littorio and Aurora along with Jean Bart and Saint Louis. No not St. Louis but Saint Louis... oh boy this is gonna be a stormy one at best, just the name it already starts to give me a headache already... Alright, let's get this over with.

After the investigation at the Atlantic, We have been dispatch by command as we spending some time at Gibraltar, I was requested in a diplomatic mission at the conference on the base.

INDIE: Captain, we are receiving a hail from Gibraltar. strange it has a USN signature on it.

Mobile: Put it through, Indie.

Independence: I wonder what this is all about?

Helena: No Idea... No Idea...

the holo-screen appears and reveals who the caller... It Brooklyn.

[A/n: Now I will use the time plot device again and put it in 2019 so we can have a more accurate time frame]

In 2018, the Siren has arrive, and that Ironblood had conquered half of the Iris Republic, France. this lead to two factions... the Libre and Vichiya. these two have been in the skirmish but these faction vows to keep the homeland safe despite their description and ideology claim.

Mobile: Brooklyn, what can I do for you today? It's rare to see you call before.

Helena: hi, sis.

Comm-Panel{Brooklyn}: you too... Mobile, how'd you like a trip to Gibraltar?

Mobile: With or without a fleet.

Comm-Panel{Brooklyn}: a diplomatic mission. We have been invited to a conference by the Royal Navy, believe it or not. 

Independence: Is this true?

Comm-Panel{Brooklyn}: I don't know... seem like ever since an Ironblood experiment with the Siren tech. things have been radical and Iris, on both, have a political shake-up along with the threat in the Mediterranean sea and the leader of Libre has gone missing. 

[A/n: The Ironblood experiment happened in 2014, the goal was to created superior technology to dominate but as they did. things have gone wrong and the project was shut down. by early 2018 and mid, a Sakura Empire ship defect to join the Alliance as the experiment was in-human at best and later a Union Expedition will too. (will cover in Siren's Eye)]

Independence: Sound like a war between them is inevitable there it seems.

Comm-Panel{Brooklyn}: the faction there have sent delegates here at Gibraltar and that their history with us cause them to not quite trust the Royal as they have requested a Union envoy and mediator for this to end between Libre, Vichiya, Ironblood, and Sardegna.

Mobile: Leader missing and Mediterranean threat?

Comm-Panel{Brooklyn}: There more, the Vichiya... she is a sister to the Leader of Libre faction and appear to be the younger one.

this is a shock to the crew as Mobile was mouth open.

Comm-Panel{Brooklyn}: Believe me, we don't understand either but this provides an opportunity here. Your fleet is the closest to me and as well you have experience with them. so that we can hear what they have to say. get the lay of the land. if these factions become unstable, it could mean trouble for the entire region and quadrant.

Mobile: Understood

Comm-Panel{Brooklyn}: We sending you all and everything intel we have on it but it is not enough. I don't need to tell you what is going on there and watch you back there, Mo. Ind. Helen.

Mobile: Hardly.

Comm-Panel{Brooklyn}: The Sardegna, the Sakura, the Siren. you seem to get all the easy assignments. Mo.

Mobile: just luck there, Brook.

Comm-Panel{Brooklyn}: Let's see that luck hold... Met with me there prior to the conference, Gibraltar out. 

after this, the fleet takes a course as it is now on its way to Gibraltar.

[Gibraltar, Mediterranean/Atlantic Sector Region - Third PoV]

went the task group arrives the sight was can only describe as chaos... Many ships range from small fishing boats to large battleships... the sight was tense as they arrive the Royal Navy officer at Gibraltar ATC was guiding it and can be heard from comm.

Independence: Is that... the Littorio?

Mobile: I believe so. the Sardegna Empire's Second Flagship.

Helena: My god... look at these ships here.

They are all listening to several trans from different ships that carry refugees from the Mediterranean.

Transport captain A: Please, we're low on fuel and supplies. We need help. badly!

Iris Warship A: Tell the "ambassador" that any Ironblood aggression will be met with deadly force!

Iris Warship B: The council has announced several challenges to the nation worthy of a warrior such as yourself. would you like to review them?

the trio stood quietly as they can't believe what there are hearing.

Mobile: I think we pick up the wrong transmission there because that's not the message I was mean to receive.

Helena: I think we allocated the wrong voice file!

as they got closer they are hail and called by Gibraltar ATC.

Gibraltar ATC: U.S.S. Mobile and Task Group 36, this is station control. Welcome to Gibraltar Base. your docking clearance has been authorized. Several of our facilities were damaged in the recent conflict. Please proceed to the provided coordinate and stations.

Mobile: Understood, Now proceed to the site now.

Gibraltar ATC: Also, Captain Princeton is waiting to meet with you on the promenade at your earliest convenience, Captain. Enjoy your stay here at the base.

Mobile: Thank you... Wait did Princeton was here?!

[Gibraltar Promenada]

as the ship docked the team make use of the transit service at the base. in the public area of the base where the shops are, their many people milling around. needless to say, it goes to see a familiar face.

Princeton: Hello. Nice to work with you again.

Independence: sis! agh!!!

Mobile: Can we have this a little later like after this ordeal?

Princeton: hahaha. I was worry about that but never mind that I've been assigned you here on the base. the leader of the faction delegation has to meet up with you prior to the conference meeting their offices are located here, on the promenade.

Mobile: Very well, Captain. we're be fine go find Brooklyn.

Independence: *pout*

as they partway, the area was a circular one as it has four main entrances and four smaller ones. the first was the Sardegna Empire Office.

Princeton: Littorio and Sardegna's Office is here.

Mobile: Alright then.

inside the Office we see several Sardegna Officers include Littorio and her escort Carabiniere.

Littorio: I will be blunt; the Siren has decimated most of left the Navy, all but one fleet. gone. that all we can do here. thank the Senate. we're doing what we can to prevent them from laying waste on us and others.

Carabiniere: sorry about that, Captain. Littorio and Veneto were fused due to the Senate decision to not increase our fleet. but you might have guessed that all change went the Siren attack at our home fleet has to lead them to this.

Mobile: That is a lot of problems there.

Littorio: I'm sure the Alliance who be content to lets the Siren destroy us for our betrayal at them, but what do you think they'll turn once they're finished?

Mobile: A good question...

after this, the duo went to the second office which is the Iris both Libre and Vichiya. 

Princeton: the Iris's Office is right here.

Mobile: Alright then.

the two enter and can see that both factions are talking with each other. the Vichiya was Jean Bart and Le Mars, the Libre was Saint Louis and Forbin.

Jean Bart: To be honest, I didn't think we can't make a new ship there especially the research variant.

Sanit Louis: So do I as well. but went the Eagle manage to break the limit and research the siren tech their using cause them to created several defensive measures on if not included is technology and design.

Le Mars: if we went to be together we need someone who knows the enemy itself.

Forbin: I wish the same too.

as this goes the duo was approached by Dunkerque and Le Triomphant.

Mobile: Hello, Dunkerque. Triopahant.

Le Triopahant: Hello, Captain.

Dunkerque: Hello there. I suppose Brooklyn send you here to see where Iris on Libre and Vichya stands. I can tell you for all here we're worried. the Siren was a few ships away from ravaging our homeland and if the Sardegna falls. they will be back and we'll be the first to face them.

Le Triopahant: So Iris stand ready. we're doing what we can to stop the siren. even means joining forces with them.

Mobile: Tough call, but I understand it.

Le Triopahant: There's something else I should mention. I've experienced a dream or vision. I have seen a place I've been to before a place where my sister is but she wasn't alone. It's home of ritual purpose and frightening at that. I should mention to you that in the vision you were in this as well. I believe we're going to take a journey together soon.

Princeton: Aren't you refer to the Mozambique Strait at the basilica?

Dunkerque: Yes, I'm afraid so... given that relation is beyond thin ice now I think we might need a person... a person who knows what is needed to be done but

Mobile: Without setting other... thank you, Attaches. please send my regard to them as well.

Dunkerque: It's good to see you again.

Le Trimopant: as do I too.

as the two leave, they arrive at the next stop which is the Ironblood as this one has a more calm and open rather than a dominant and... Brager.

Princeton: the Ironblood's Office is right here.

Mobile: I never surprise that they set near an airlock and second ship terminal there.

in the room, alongside the Ironblood delegate Gneisenau but also Wesser and Z2.

Gneisenau: This summit may not end well, Captain. Most of the Echelon see this as a Sardegna Empire problem. They are content to let them fight to the end and deal with any survivors.

Mobile: And other?

Wesser: True, There are others... such as I or Z2 and Gneisenau. who see that position as... selfish and dishonorable. 

Princeton: Why?

Z2: In blunt for the two of you... they say that if we want to help our "allies"; so be it. but we're will not be doing so by this... they announce and tell that it can be the same for your faction should they choose to aid the Sardegna Empire. 

Mobile: Right... That understood.

as they leave they arrive at the Union office where Independence is looking at the report and Helena monitors the traffic. in the center was Brooklyn was at the center as she was looking at intel of what they have.

Mobile: Brooklyn.

Brooklyn: Ah. Mobile, you here... it good time there... take a look.

Mobile: Okay what am I looking at?

Brooklyn: The results of this summit could have long-lasting effects, Mobile. A number of the camp, particularly the Royal, Sardegna, Ironblood, and Iris. consider the Siren to be a Sardegna problem.

Princeton: I can see where the problem is These power are out for blood?

Brooklyn: Yes but the Union, on the other hand, see this as a chance to improve relations with these power. having allies or an international truce between them. instead of enemies, would be a great step toward national peace.

Mobile: I see... 

after all the talk with the delegate, Mobile is now resting until the parties was ready.

====================================

There's a lot to go through here a lot of people to talk to so join me as we're going in the next part to cover this new arc Lost Iris. as well as cover the Iris lore and several factors that are involved with Europe and Asia campaign arc. 

so until then, I've been Isokaze, Thank you for watching/reading this Azur Lane series. as we continued to explore the ever-changing growth of Azur Lane.

Until then, Ad Astra Per Aspera.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11K 178 21
this is a fictional ship from a game called modern warships,how would the story of azur lane change if a young boy is sent to azur lane as this monst...
3.7K 173 7
Three people, friends with each other, died. They, later on, woke up as a Shipgirl. They have made a terrible mistake to resulting in the Azur Lane f...
34.1K 999 19
In this world, shipgirls were created to keep humanity safe from threats from another world. The sirens. But when humanity was safe, the different fa...
4.4K 70 14
Feb/14/2026 - The Human-siren War has Gone for 2 Decades Now, It Finally Ended with Sirens Pushing the Humans of the Waters and Lands. and the Ship-H...