My brother in lawโ“

Autorstwa DarkFlower065

Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pet... Wiฤ™cej

Disclaimer
Wedding????
First date
Little time together
Second date
Drive
Beach trip
Ae's Pete
Boyfriend??
Gazebo
Elder brother
Confession
The reality
Father and son
Serious Talk
Call
The first official date!!
A small step forward
Amusement Park
The meeting
Mr. Romeo
Caught
Movie date
A visit to lover's house
Claim
I want Pete!!
Assure
Decision
Possessive Ae
Mine
Caring Ae
Sulky Pete
Ae, Pete and Tar
Proposal
After party
Chaos
Returning home
Realisation
Engagement
Cute Pete or Naughty Pete???
Concern about Pete
Confrontation
Epilogue
Note

Trip

586 40 4
Autorstwa DarkFlower065

Ae who had been busy going through the documents was disturbed with the beeping sound of the cell phone. He picked it up to check and it showed 5 missed calls and one message. He opened the message and found that Ping had asked him to call back.

Ae called back Ping immediately thinking it might be important. "Hello Ae!! Where were you? I called you so many times." Ping complained as soon as Ae picked up the call. "Hi, I was in a meeting so I wasn't able to attend it." Ae cleared.

"Ae, I hope you remember your promise of doing me a favor." Ping reminded. "Yes! I remember it very well." Ae replied. "Then..... I was thinking if we all could go for a small trip. I would arrange everything. I have already spoken to a person for a minivan. And regarding the stay, I have one of my friends who own a hotel at the beach so we can stay there. You can bring Pete along. You could also propose him at the beach in front of all and that will also help you to announce your relationship with Pete to rest of the friends." Ping suggested.

"Also, I was planning to leave tomorrow so that we could enjoy the weekend there and return Sunday eve." Ping continued. "Okay... And what favor do you want in this case?" Ae inquired. "Well, you will pay for the minivan!" Ping replied. "Huh?! Only this much? I thought you'll be asking me to pay for everything." Ae spoke with a bit surprise. "Well, I could have asked you for that but as much as I want, I won't do it. Besides, I helped you last time as a compensation for my mistake." Ping replied with guilt.

Ae was a bit stunned hearing those words. "What mistake?" Ae asked in confusion. "Well..... about Tar. I tried to make Pete jealous and he just ran away. I felt bad after looking at how sad he was. And when I came to know what Ohm had done with him, I started to feel guilty. So, I thought of helping you up." Ping spoke.

"So, I guess you already spoke to this friend of yours about the proposal plan?" Ae questioned. "Yes, I made everything clear before calling you. Even I had asked him to reserve rooms for us. Don't worry, I had also asked for a separate room for you both." Ping said with a little teasing tone.

Ae felt flustered and thought for a while. Ping's plan was really great since he could propose Pete and let his friends know about them. The only thing that was holding him back was what happened in the conference room. "Ping, can I take some time to think and call you back? I'll call you by afternoon." Ae promised. "Okay buddy... See ya!" Ping said and disconnected the call.

Ae bolted out of his office, rushing towards his father's cabin. He knocked on the door and entered. "Por, I need to talk to you about something." Ae said panting. "Calm down Ae. Take a breath first and then proceed to talk." His father said as he saw the haste.

"Can I go out with friends this week? I promise to return back by Sunday eve. It's just a short trip." Ae tried to convince his father. "It's okay Ae. You need not explain me everything. You can go for trip and one more thing, I have spoken to Pete's father and we are announcing your and Pete's marriage next week. So, we are going to have an engagement party where all the reporters will be present." Senior Intouch stated.

Ae thanked Ping mentally for having planned the trip after hearing his father. Ae nodded in response and walked out his father's office, back to his cabin. He hurriedly called Pete and waited for the other person to pick up. As usual, Pete picked up the call soon after, "Hello Ae!" he said with a sweet tone. "Hey baby, I wanted to ask you if you could come with me for a trip. Ping had planned of going to beach with other friends and he is inviting us. So, would you like to come?" Ae asked even though he knew that Pete would agree immediately.

After hearing about beach trip, Pete got excited and hurried to reply, "Yes Ae!!! I would like to come. When are we going?" "We are going to beach and we are leaving tomorrow so start packing your bags and inform mae and others. I'll go for shopping after I return from office so won't be able to visit you. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning. Will that be okay?" Ae asked. "Yes Ae.... I'll be waiting for you. I'll inform everyone about the trip and pack my stuff. Love you Ae." Pete said in cheerful voice. "Love you too baby. Gotta go now. I'll call you in eve." Ae replied and disconnected the call.

Ae then called Ping and informed him that he was going to come for trip along with Pete. Also, he promised of paying for the minivan. Ping informed Ae that he will call rest of the friends to invite them. Ae left the office in afternoon since he wanted to go shopping before they go for a trip. Since he was going to propose Pete, he thought of buying a ring first. He wanted to get everything ready before they left for the trip.

Pete was excited about the trip and started to pack his stuff as soon as Ae disconnected the call. After he was done, he rushed to his mother to inform her that he was going out with Ae and friends. For him, spending time with Ae was more than enough. Putch and Sun had kept the news about the engagement secret since they wanted to surprise him.

After Sun returned home, he went to get fresh and then headed towards the study room. As soon as Pete knew that his brother has returned, he rushed to meet him. Pete looked like a kid who was informed that his parents are taking him to the amusement park. He told Sun about the trip with excitement. Sun smiled looking at how cute his brother looked while he spoke about everything. It was a big relief knowing that Ae and Pete were going away from all the chaos.

After Pete returned to his room, Sun sat in the study thinking about everything. Pete going out with Ae was really relief but there was a concern too since Ohm wanted to get Pete back. He knew that he would have to do something to keep Ohm away from the couple till the engagement day. He knew that Ohm would surely try to screw things up for the two.

He waited for his father to arrive home so that they could negotiate about what they were going to do. After half an hour, Putch arrived home and was informed that Sun was waiting for him in the study room. He knew immediately that it was something related to Pete and hurried in the direction of the study.

"Sun, you were waiting for me?" Putch asked making himself comfortable on the couch. "Yes por. I need to tell you about something really important. Things have become a bit chaotic regarding Ae and Pete. Yesterday, Ohm stated that he wanted to marry Pete. Even though Mr. Intouch have said that he will not cancel Ae and Pete's marriage, I know that Ohm will do something to create a problem."

"Pete and Ae are going on a trip tomorrow with friends and they will be staying there. I know that Ohm will be knowing about this and he will surely try to do something to provoke Ae. Pete is bit concerned after Ae informed him about Ohm's intentions. Even though I know that Ae can protect him, I am worried about both of them." Sun voiced his concern.

"Have you thought about something?" Putch asked Sun knowing that he is already having everything planned. "Yes and I want you to know about it." Sun stated. He then continued to narrate his plan, giving each and every detail about it. Putch was listening carefully to it.

"Are you sure? Because this will cause chaos and they both might get caught up in trouble." Putch spoke in concern. "I'll manage everything. It will be my responsibility to bring them back home safely. I'll inform our people about the plan so that they could start preparing everything.

Putch knew that Sun had thought about everything in advance before coming to this decision. Even though it was going to cause Chaos, it was going to help the couple to feel secure.

The next day, Pete woke up early and hurried through his morning routine. He then dragged his luggage out of the room and somehow managed to get it to the hall. He then rushed to have breakfast. He was stuffing his mouth with the food as he was in hurry to go with Ae. Everyone watched the cute guy as he was behaving like a kid. There was only one person who was upset since she had to go to school. Little Yim was sad when she learnt that her favorite uncles were going out for a trip. She had ceased to speak to everyone since she was upset. She even left the house silently for school thinking that it might make her uncles change their mind. Little did she know that everyone knew about her drama. Finally, she knew nothing was going to work in this case and left for school muttering to herself, "I am not going to talk to Ar Ae and Ar Pete."

Pete then rushed towards the main door waiting eagerly for Ae to arrive. He had packed all his necessities including some pain killers (in case they end up doing something). Ae arrived at Pitchaya mansion and Pete rushed towards him to greet him. He hugged Ae making him stumble but the strong man managed to hold both their weights. "I didn't know that you will be this excited to go to beach. I would have done it long back." Ae said pinching Pete's nose.

Pete smiled and then pulled back a bit embarrassed about his behavior. The couple then walked inside the house and Ae greeted Patchara who stood in the hall waiting for her son-in-law. "Hello Ae." She greeted. "Good morning mae. How are you?" Ae inquired. "I am fine son. So, when are you leaving?" She inquired. "We are leaving now. Ping will be waiting for us. I came to pick up Pete." Ae informed. "Have fun dear and please take care of Pete na." Patchara spoke.

"Khrab mae, I'll take good care of him." Ae said while he pulled Pete's luggage. Patchara walked both the boys towards the main door and bid them goodbye. Ae placed the luggage in the car while Pete hurried to occupy the passenger seat.

Ae got into the car and the looked at Pete whose face was holding a bright smile. "Ae, are we travelling alone or with others?" Pete questioned. "We are travelling with others since Ping had managed to get a minivan." Ae replied.

Ae drove out of the premises and headed towards where Ping was waiting for them. Ae had called the driver of his father's car and asked him to take his car back home. They were supposed to travel for 6 hours to reach the destination so Ae had packed some snacks for Pete.

When they arrived, Ping was already standing there talking to the owner of the minivan. Also, the driver of Mr Intouch was already present on the spot. Ae went to get their luggage as Pete got out of the car. Ae then handed his keys to the driver who took the car back home while Ae made his way towards Pete.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

68.1K 3.2K 49
Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings for the head? Pete finds himself yearning...
26.2K 1.7K 40
This story is my imagination๐Ÿ’œ This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
41K 2.2K 48
Ae falls in love with Pete at first sight and then begins a beautiful relationship. But suddenly Pete disappears from Ae's life without any clue leav...
18.4K 1.5K 52
AePete Pete has a secret crush on his best friend but his feelings are never reciprocated... But what will happen when a third person will step in be...