Katana of Corruption (Genshi...

Von Lizarine11111

(Y/n) is stuck with a deadly katana, which contain an entity that wants nothing but destruction. Will she fin... Mehr

Escaped
Y/n Info
Unwanted Attention
Redemption
Perfect Comrades
A Green Bard
A Kind Opportunity
A Spark Of Chemistry
Unfavourable Situation
The Holy Lyre Der Himmel
Tears Of Dvalin
Archons Meeting
Screw Up
Facing Stormterror
From Stormterror To Dvalin Part Two
The Troublesome Fatui
Aftermath
The Rising Of The Corrupted God
Sleep Deprived Alchemist
A Launched Attack
Help Me
Well-Aware
Unravel
Long Awaited Battle
Long Awaited Battle Pt. 2
The Chalk Prince And The Dragon
No Choice
Reality Or A Dream?
The Chalk Prince And The Dragon Pt. 2
Wine To The Rescue
A Selfish Desire
Tragedy Followed
How Eventful.
Pure Evil?
It's The Jealously For Me Love
She's Back
The Troublesome Spy
A Snap Back To Reality
Stubborn Alchemist
Haughty Astrologist
Calm Before The Storm
The Last Straw
A Horrible Misunderstanding
Unpleasant Conclusion
Shogun's Escorts
On The Way
Beginning Of The End
The Last Fight Or Is It?
Unexpected Tragedy
Forgiven
The Great Battle
Breaking Free
Not Quite Done.
Abyss's Plans
Reborn
Hope
Finality

From Stormterror To Dvalin Part One.

1.1K 25 3
Von Lizarine11111

The blonde woman was standing on a cliff, Stormterror's lair not far from where she was, along with her two Abyss Mages. Stormterror flew above them. Shortly after, the Cryo Abyss Mage appeared behind her.

"Your Highness... Your formal servant returns. When your homeland reruns to the world. We shall revel in its glory."

The woman paid no mind to the Cryo Mage statement, and change the topic to Y/n.

"Have you thought of something to capture her?" She questioned.

"I apologise Your Highness, I simply need some more time to fully plan it out. And I will surely give you the result you expect."

The blonde send a short glare but quickly revert back to her emotionless face. "Hurry up. There's only so much time."

"Understood, Your Highness. Forgive me for my incompetence." The Abyss Mage said before returning to their lair.

After two days, Diluc calls them back to the tavern, well, outside the tavern.
And Yes, Y/n managed to get there on time. To sum everything up, the team have to hunt down the Abyss Mage that was with Dvalin.

However, Y/n was pretty sure that the one she and the others fought in the Abyss Mage Siegblad was not the Abyss Mage they were aiming for. Even though it was identically the same, doesn't mean it's the same Cryo Abyss Mage.

"I'm stressing over nothing aren't I?" Y/n thought, shrugging of her previous suspicions.

"Huh? What's this... After the Abyss Mage was defeated, a certain energy dispersed from its body... It seems that energy was being used to cut off the connection between me and Dvalin. Aether, do you know of Stormterror's Lair? " Venti said once they reach their destination.

"I think I've heard people talking about it in Monstadt."

"Of course, I believe the people of Monstadt all know of it. After Dvalin woke up, he took the ancient ruins as his lair. As it was with the storms that previously cut Monstadt off from the outside world, the entrance to the ruins is also seated by a special barrier. But now, as the energy dispersed from the Abyss Mage. I was able to read the rhythmic flow of how the barrier's magic was woven. I must admit, it sounds even more horrendous than a chorus of hillichurl, but... It should be enough to let us break through the storm barrier and reach Stormterror's Lair. "Venti informed.

" Which means we're going to confront Dvalin? I'm fine with that... Jean is the one who wishes to avoid any direct confrontation. "Diluc said, however, Jean denieds that accusation and is willing to change her course of action when necessary.

But because of Aether, there is no need to slay Dvalin as he has shown to be able to exterminate impurities which Dvalin is currently suffering from. Although, it is extremely dangerous, it is worth a shot.

"It's a storm barrier! It looks so dangerous." Paimon pointed out the obvious.

"Let me at it. Although this wooden lyre is all I have... I don't need the Lyre to break through this kind of storm barri- Ah, wait, what is that?"

They turn behind only to see their only exit is blocked by hillichurls. Which is odd as hillichurls usually avoid places with high elemental concentration. This can only mean that the Abyss Order must be spreading out their forces to locate and stop them.

"Without further ado... I suppose I can play faster if my only audience is the wind." Venti brought out his Lyre, but just as he was about to play it. Y/n reach out to Venti and grab him by the collar making him accidentally drop his lyre.

"Waah!" Venti looked at Y/n wondering as to why she interrupt him. Just as a Pryo arrow shot at his spot if Y/n didn't pull him away.

"Oh thanks! Now let me get back to-" Venti was cut off when his lyre was crushed by an elite Pryo hillichurl followed by more hillichurls descending.

"Oh no! The Lyre!" Paimon exclaimed.

"Everyone, retreat!" Jean shouted.

Everyone turned around only to see their only exit were blocked by hillichurls.
Hillichurls surrounded them, slowly creeping towards the group. Everybody draw their weapons preparing for a life or death battle.

Just then, all hell broke lose. The team managed to hold up well at first but Y/n could tell they were quickly getting tired. This battle was too unfair, they were outnumbered. Y/n has to think of something quick or everyone here is pretty much set for doom.

Suddenly, her eye caught sight of the barrier and she look at her katana.

"This idea of mine could possibly expose me,and we are not excatly close with one another. But...even if we are not the closest of friends. I still have to help them." With everything to lose, Y/n still decided to run up to the barrier with much trouble. But eventually, she made it.

Y/n brought up her katana, and plunge it into the barrier. The same red and black lighting surrounded her. The others looked in awe and shielded their eyes of the bright red light emitting from Y/n's Katana. Even the hillichurls were doing the same.

Y/n continues to push her katana through with all her strength. She could feel her katana managed to stab through the barrier a tad bit. Unfortunately, it was not enough and Y/n was quickly losing strength. When she thought of a solution. However, it was not favorable.

"Blair! Blair! Wake up! Can you hear me?"

"What. Do. You. Want?"

"Blair! I'm in a bit of a pickle right now."

"I can see that, idiot. What do you want me to do about it?"

Y/n honestly can't believe that she has to resort to this solution.
"I'm asking you to lend me some of your power to break the barrier."

There was moment of a silence and Y/n was getting impatient.

"Blair-" Y/n was suddenly interrupted with 'her' laughter.

"...... hahahaHaHaHaHA! You despise me so much and yet, you are relying on me? Do you really expect me to help a low life like you? "

" *sigh* It's truly sad, I would have help you, you know. If I had a heart."

"Blair? Please! Ugh!" Y/n was beyond frustrated as her strength was leaving her.

"No... What was I doing. Begging for help from 'her'. How weak..."

Y/n was ashamed of herself. Has she really snoop that low?

"I have to prove her wrong... I'm more than just a pathetic child. "

Y/n let out a battle cry, using her new found strength and determination to push through the barrier. Which is starting to break like glass, cracks appeared and was slowly shattering. Her effort paid of, the barrier eventually shattered and a gush of wind flowed out.

" Everyone, come! " Y/n shouted to the others. They dashed inside Stormterror's Lair and managed to get away from the hoard of hillichurls.

Everyone took a moment to collect their breath. "Wow Y/n! That was amazing!" Paimon praised.

"Yeah! You totally saved our butts there." Venti commended.

The rest seemed to agree, expect for Diluc. Y/n was becoming more bashful and awkwardly thanking them for their compliments.

"How did you do it Y/n?" Paimon asked.

Sadly, Diluc interrupted their conversation. "I hate to crash the party but we still have a dragon to beat." Diluc reminded them.

However, there was a problem.

"It's stuck."

"It's stuck" Venti minic Paimon.

"Hey, check out that roof, is there a hole in it?" Paimon continued completely ignoring Venti.

"Hmmm.. I suppose we could make use of that wind current." Venti suggested.

"Let's make a detour then. Heading up!"

"Let's make a detour then. Heading up!" Venti copy her once again. Which is a shocker that Paimon didn't snap at him. Perhaps she is learning to manage her temper.

Once they made it to the top of the tower, there was a few puzzle they had to solve. Fortunately, it was fairly easy.

" I'm thinking of turning these adventures into songs after we're done..." Venti proclaim which Aether agreed to after all, they did go though a lot recently.

"Hopefully, this song will be sung for years to come by the people of Monstadt, just like The Lengend Of Vennessa." Venti continued.

"I have love that song since I was small. How are you feeling today, Honorary Knight? I am completely prepared and fully confide t that we can do this." Jean spoke.

"Even Master Diluc and Y/n accompanied us to the very end. Despite only being accidentally involved...bystanders."

"It felt good making things right again. It's just one step to atone for my sins even though it's a small step, at least I've made some progress." Y/n wanted to say, but obviously they would not be able to understand what she meant.

Y/n coincidentally look up to see the dragon flying above them, and warn the others.

" Uhhh.. Guys.. Dvalin is here. "Y/n
unskillfully said.

" Good luck! Traveller. " Venti encourage before helping him to fly.

Aether flew up and followed Dvalin, he uses the same method to remove one of the corrupted blood clots on Dvalin's back with his Anemo power.

Dvalin came crashing down where Y/n and the others were waiting. Dvalin went through a wind vortex. A few seconds later, a ball of concentrated Anemo energy was launched out of the vortex. The team was caught of guard but recovered quickly from the attack.

Now that Dvalin is on equal grounds with the team, the fight was much more fair. The group and Dvalin exchange attacks, and whenever Dvalin was knocked out. They took the opportunity to throw a barrage of attacks at Dvalin. However on the other hand, Y/n was not contributing in the battle. She doesn't have any other weapons except her poisonous katana, afraid that she will kill the dragon.

So begrudgingly, Y/n let the others do all the damage on the dragon and sort of blend behind the scene. Which lucky for her, the group was to busy concentrating on Dvalin that they didn't notice her.

But of course, things never goes smoothly. Somehow, everyone except for Paimon and Y/n was startle by one of Stormterror's attacks.

And now, they were all unconscious. In addition, the dragon was powering up a massive and potentially deadly blast of Anemo power.

"Ahhhh! Y/n do something! They are all going to die." Paimon anxiously said.

"Hey! You evil dragon! Over here!." Paimon shouted trying to grab Dvalin's attention, but to no avail.

"Oh crap, what can I do? I can't attack him with my katana and I can't shout at him either..."

"Y/n, think of something quick!"

"I got it!" Y/n exclaimed. She opened her coat and pulled out the shuriken she took. Y/n never threw a shuriken before but she did practice with a bow and arrow. So it should not be much of a problem.

With much precision, Y/n threw the shuriken aiming for the eye. Sadly, the shuriken didn't manage to hit the eye but it still got Dvalin attention to shift from the group to Y/n and Paimon.

"Yes!" Paimon and Y/n celebrated. But realisation dawn on them, now that Stormterror attention is on them... That means... Both of them slowly turn their heads to see Dvalin heading full speed at them.

"Run!"

Sorry about the cliffhanger. I can't help it😅. But anyways, my exams are here. So I won't really be posting so much. I will continue just that the posting time will be slower. I apologise for that. However, right after I finished. I will get right back to writing more, and I do not intend to discontinue this book anytime soon. So rest assured! Bye!

Liz

1998 words

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Fake love Von :)

Fanfiction

108K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...