Selfless

By IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... More

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Glad you're here

885 44 2
By IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 73 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

At the gates of Konoha stood one raven haired individual. He was in deep thought as he turned around and looked at the Hokage Monument. Observing each and every one his eyes landed on the fourth Hokage.

He scowled that man looked like Naruto and it made him sick.

Looking over Konoha Sasuke clenched his fists. They made him live a lie he scowled. Uchiha Sasuke decided to leave Konoha once and for all. He remembered being ambushed by Orochimaru's ninjas as they offered him a place by Orochimaru's side. Now looking at Konoha it made the decision on leaving more right. It was all the dobe's fault. That dobe took everything from him like Itachi once did.

Uchiha Itachi and Uzumaki Naruto those two made his mouth dry. One took away his family while the other took away his life. They would both pay Sasuke can promise that.

Remembering Team 7 even if he refused to admit it he had fun. Team 7 were almost like family until Naruto's presence took it away just like Itachi did. If Naruto was never here things might have been different, he maybe would have stayed.

Sasuke smiled in the end he was an avenger, grabbing his back pack Uchiha Sasuke walked off.

"Sasuke-kun."

Sasuke sensed Haruno Sakura standing behind him and frowned that stupid fangirl "Why are you here in the middle of the night?" he asked stopping on his tracks. The girl stared at the ground sadly.

"This is the only exit in the village that's not guarded at night," Sakura said, getting Sasuke to stop. "I knew if you were going to leave...So I ran here."

"Go back Sakura!" Sasuke ordered.

Sakura began to sniff and cry as she turned her head to look at him, "Why are you like this. You were always quiet. Why won't you talk to me?"

Sasuke frowned she was annoying always running after him, but still she and Kakashi were almost close to him. "I can take care of myself. Don't take it upon yourself."

Sakura cried even more "ar...are you leaving because of Na..."

"Don't say his name!" Sasuke yelled surprising Sakura as she never saw him angry "don't say his name Sakura. Don't you ever!"

"Sasuke-kun..." Sakura whimpered never knowing that Naruto's name had such an effect.

Now that's she thought of it Naruto was always the cause for Sasuke's anger. The academy days, the team meeting fights, wave country, the Chunin exam and finally the truth Tsunade-Sama has brought to light.

Her Sasuke-Kun felt isolated while Naruto wasn't.

"Sasuke-Kun"

"What about all the fun we had in team 7 don't leave it all behind" Sakura pleaded as Sasuke looked up the moon and responded "I don't remember those days"

Sakura looked wide eyed for a moment, before she looked back down, "Hahaha...yeah, I guess you're right, that was all in the past huh?

Sakura smiled as she remembered some of the things they had done, "We did all sorts of missions, just the four of us. It was painful and difficult at times, even with that though, I still enjoyed it."

She looked up at the young Uchiha avenger's back, "I know all about your past Sasuke, but even if you get your revenge...it won't bring anyone happiness, not even you Sasuke...nor me."

"You think I don't know that. I'm an avenger I was born in this path as only I can follow it. I'm neither like you nor Kakashi" Sakura looked down again as she noted that he didn't mention Naruto like he didn't exist at all.

She quivered "do you know what your leaving will do to me. Compared to you I have a family but I love you Sasuke-kun and if you left I would be alone just like you.

Sasuke ignored her puppy love all he cared was to achieve his ambitions "goodbye Sakura"

Sakura's eyes went wide as she looked at him right away tears still there "please don't leave, don't leave Konoha, don't leave us...don't leave me. " she whimpered "I love you" she then looked desperate "take me with you I swear, I won't be a hindrance like before I will become stronger. Just take me with you!"

Sasuke's hair covered his face as he smirked "I don't need you once again you are annoying"

Sakura's eyes widened and she looked up just in time to see him turn around, "Don't leave! If you do I'll scream!"

Her eyes widened when Sasuke disappeared.

"Sakura," the voice came from behind her, "Thank you."

Her eyes widened even more, before she felt a quick pain on her neck and everything went black.

Sasuke left her one the bench outside as he finally left Konoha once and for all.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Kisara watch Naruto sleep soundly as she stroked his cheek and put a strand of his hair back to its place.

She smiled sighing as she watched him "you're really going to be annoying in the future won't you Naruto-kun"

Her eyes glowed in the dark, her husband always kept his promise and she now realised that she was in that vicinity.

Smiling as she looked to unburden a huge load burdens of her back. She slept peacefully knowing that she made the right decision.

Konoha - Morning

Nara Shikamaru gathered his group as the village was on full alert because Uchiha Sasuke left. Gritting his teeth the Nara knew this would have happened. The signs were on red alert when the truth about Naruto was announced. Uchiha Sasuke hated Naruto and now that the Uzumaki was officially classed higher than him. It was too much for the Uchiha and he left.

Having no time to spare Shikamaru landed on Naruto's doorstep and knocked. Tsunade's orders were simple if Naruto didn't reply to it he would have to take his team and go without him and he will hopefully catch up since he was conflicted.

"DING DONG"

Inside the apartment Naruto and Kisara slept. Naruto woke up and was about to leave when his wife held onto him.

"Stay...please" she sounded a bit sad which Naruto noticed. He wanted to go but refrained feeling that she needed him.

"Okay" Kisara smiled relieved and together they went back to bed ignoring the bells.

"Dammit" Shikamaru growled "I have to go on ahead without him" he then disappeared

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto arrived in the Hokage tower to see Shizune running all about the tower with a frantic look on her face. Raising an eyebrow at her behaviour he tried to get her attention, "Shzune what's wrong"

Turning towards him the black haired medic brightened up "Naruto-Kun hurry. You must see Tsunade-Sama right now" getting behind him suddenly by surprise she pushed him through Tsunade's office "hey! Shizune"

Tsunade's head snapped up as she had just noticed Naruto right there and her eyes lit up, "Naruto!" she ran and hugged him getting him surprised again "anything wrong Tsunade" the woman let go and nodded "I'm glad you're alright and the Chunin vest suits you" Naruto smiled and nodded "Thank you for this" she nodded smiling "you deserve it" she then frowned "however I'm sorry to get you up right now" Naruto stopped her "it's okay you're the Hokage I'm here when you need me" she nodded feeling relieved that he was okay and not hurt "I need you to go back up a team"

Naruto looked confused, "What happened?"

Tsunade went to her desk and sat down on the table "an hour ago I sent out a team of Genin to retrieve Uchiha Sasuke from a group of Oto ninjas sent to take him to Orochimaru."

Naruto narrowed his eyes, he was very surprised "Did he leave with them or did they kidnap him?"

Tsunade seriously nodded "I believe he left. What happened yesterday from what I have been told he took it bad?"

"What happened yesterday?" Tsunade sighed at his question as he didn't know yet "I'll tell you later right now you're wasting valuable time, give assistance to the retrieval team of Chunin Shikamaru Nara, and his squad consisting of Genin Neji Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Choji Akimichi and Rock Lee."

"Lee is better" Naruto asked with a surprised tone making the Senju nod "Yes"

"Wow that's great. You're great!" Tsunade puffed her chest forward showing her massive breasts and smirked "well I am the greatest medic after all" Naruto smiled and nodded "I can see why" Tsunade smiled the Uzumaki knew how to flatter that's for sure.

"Anyway go now! I'm trusting you with this" Naruto saluted "Yes Ma'am I will not disappoint" he then turned to leave but Tsunade stopped him on his tracks.

"Naruto wait!" He turned in time to catch a bag with a few soldier pills in it, "Take care brat. Don't go overboard with that technique of yours and help those kids get out alive, I'll send back-up as soon as I can."

Naruto nodded and ran out but then his eyes went wide he screamed "I heard that!"

Tsunade laughed.

Kurenai was walking past as she wanted to speak with Tsunade when Naruto ran past her she was surprised to see him. Their eyes met and Naruto smiled nodding. Smiling back she nodded as he ran off. That just made her day.

Sakura sat on the bench which she was once left unconscious in. The retrieval team had left an hour ago suddenly she had gotten a glimpse of the figure in dark blue and yellow causing all of the ruckus throughout town, "N-Naruto...?" he then went past her creating a gust.

"Naruto" she frowned Sasuke left all because of him that's one thing she knew for sure.

0°0°0°0°0°0

As Naruto leaped through the trees he went through the same direction the team went through as he increased his speed. Eventually he came upon a clearing that looked as if it had been the site of a small battle. He now knew he was going to the right direction as he landed onto the clearing. He walked around and then saw a big man with a red Mohawk. He was unconscious getting him shocked, Naruto ran as he looked for his comrades.

His eyes went wide to see Chouji slumped on a tree unconscious he was skinny but it was Chouji alright.

"Damn how much could an hour change things?"

"Chouji!" Naruto ran to his friend who opened his eyes "Yo...Naruto...(cough)...looking good" Chouji coughed blood getting Naruto on red alert as he went on his knees "here eat this" getting out a soldier pill he gave to the Akimichi who coughed again "its...too late I took a pill that would kill me" Naruto's eyes went wide in shock but he persisted "No! Eat this come on Chouji" Naruto put the soldier pill in his mouth making Chouji swallow and then summoned a Kage-bunshin which picked him up "he will take you straight back and get you healed alright" Chouji just nodded weakly and smiled "Tha...thank you Naruto" Naruto smiled and then told the Kage bunshin to go which he did and disappeared.

Walking to the unconscious sound ninja Naruto frowned and checked his vitals "he's dead" he then disappeared going ahead to find the others.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto rushed to Shikamaru who was speaking with Temari and landed in front of them getting them surprised.

"Naruto!" Shikamaru spoke while Temari looked ecstatic "Naruto-kun!" the Nara noticed and had to wonder the word of affection she said towards him.

"Sorry I'm late" he smiled but then looked at an unconscious red head "it's seems I was too late" Shikamaru nodded "yeah. I had trouble but Temari here helped me out greatly. In fact I don't think I wouldn't have bested her if she didn't arrive" Naruto nodded and looked at Temari who by surprise hugged him shocking the blond and the Nara.

Naruto smiled and hugged her back "hey Temari it's been a while" she let go of him and then suddenly slapped him getting him surprised.

"H...hey what was that for" Temari scowled "that's for worrying me? I wake with Gaara and we see you unconscious in a near death state. We thought you were dying, do you know what we felt leaving you behind" Naruto nodded and hugged her this time making her blush "I'm sorry Temari" the elder Sabaku nodded now worried "what happened to you" Naruto looked serious now "it was Shukaku" he whispered to her ear making her gasp, he then let her go much to Shikamaru's confusion.

"Don't worry about Gaara he will be safe. I too am like him as well" Temari nodded now sad but then really became surprised now looking at Naruto who was serious. She refrained from asking until they were alone.

"Where is Lee?" Naruto asked his fellow Chunin who nodded while Temari was in deep thought.

"He went ahead" the Uzumaki nodded "Gaara should be with him" Temari spoke

"Alright I'll go meet them you two go back to Konoha and meet Tsunade-sama. Shikamaru! Chouji is critically injured. He said something about finally using it" Shikamaru's eyes went wide as he clenched his fists "damn it he used that pill!" Naruto nodded "go and see Tsunade-Sama while I go ahead" Shikamaru nodded wanting to see Chouji as soon as possible.

"Watch out Naruto-Kun. I'll go back Kankuro up!" Naruto smiled at Temari who smiled back "thank you Temari" the woman nodded"don't worry we're friends after all" Naruto smiled brightened making her blush a bit.

"Go back. I see you later" he then dispersed right away to go to Gaara and Lee.

Running at full speed now Naruto hurried and landed on a big grass wet field right behind Gaara.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Gaara stood before a white haired man with vivid green eyes and weird marks on his forehead.

Naruto this time was on time "it seems you're here Naruto" Gaara spoke with his back turned "your comrade went ahead to capture Uchiha Sasuke who was contained in a box" Naruto's eyes went wide "was he really kidnapped" Gaara shook his head "no. Unfortunately he left on his own accord" Naruto nodded.

"Lee went after the Uchiha, I believe they are fighting right now" Naruto's eyes went wide.

"I may have let one of you go but I won't let you two through" Kimimaro murmured with his eyes narrowed.

Naruto's eyes narrowed at the man and then looked at Gaara "Gaara. I know I'm asking too much of you since your team really saved mine. But could you go ahead and subdue Sasuke, I believe Lee is still injured" Gaara looked at Kimimaro but listened intently. Silence ensued and Naruto sighed thinking he won't listen.

"Alright" Naruto's eyes went wide and looked at Gaara who smiled "how can I refuse you since you saved me and my family" Naruto was surprised nevertheless but still nodded.

"You'll have to do something about him" Gaara spoke making Naruto nod seriously and gave Gaara a soldier pill "here take this, it's my final one use it well" the red head nodded.

"You two are foolish to ignore me thinking one of you can go" Kimimaro frowned but suddenly his eyes went wide when Naruto came before him very fast.

Naruto suddenly spin kicked him which he blocked "go! Gaara" the red head nodded and went ahead but Kimimaro grabbed Naruto's leg and threw him thus charging at Gaara.

"I wont let you" Naruto went through a series of handsigns "Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet" he sent a ball of drilling wind at the Kaguya who had no choice but to dodge and let Gaara escape.

"You just done mistake" Kimimaro's eyes narrowed at Naruto.

"Sorry to let you down then" Naruto smirked and then, with the white haired man, they stood in a face off.

"You are a fool to face me die!" raising both his hand at Naruto Kimimaro muttered "Ten-Finger Drilling Bullets" hardened bones came from the Kaguya's fingertips as shot at it Naruto which span at a magnificent speed surprising the Uzumaki.

Naruto with great speed dodged them and knowing that it will hit him if he kept up he summoned three clones while he ran "Kage bunshin" three clones popped up.

Two clones were hit as it was used as a decoy and the third one came soaring at Kimimaro with a Kunai attempting to stab him on the shoulder.

The Kunai hit its target but suddenly it didn't pierce. It was like the man's body was hard like diamond.

"Dance of the Camellia" suddenly the clone was hit by a bone sword which was dispelled immediately.

"I will not disappoint Orochimaru-Sama" Kimimaro spoke deeply while Naruto was stunned. The man before him pulled out his own upper arm and modified it into a sword.

"This is my clan's bloodline limit, we can use our bones as we see fit and we regenerate the ones we use" Naruto didn't reply as he was amazed.

"Let us begin" the Kaguya said as he charged at Naruto who got out a Kunai and blocked the man's bone sword, creating a big screeching sound as it clashed.

The two opponents stood closely as they tried to show their dominance "too slow" Kimimaro spoke as he suddenly tried to knee Naruto who pushed the Kaguya back and moved back only for the man to come again.

Kimimaro went to slash Naruto who blocked it with his Kunai, having difficulty but suddenly felt great pain on his stomach making him skid and hold them in pain.

"Impressive you managed to stand from one of my punches. You have a strong body" Kimimaro commended stoically while Naruto huffed.

"He punches are unbelievable" Naruto huffed they were like Earthbeast's.

"I need to gain some space" Naruto straightaway summoned 10 clones "Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Mass shadow clone technique)" all the clones surrounded Kimimaro who eyed them all.

"Impressive but even in number you are no match" the Kaguya braced himself as he brought his hands together.

"This is not over!" all the clones yelled as 5 of them jumped in the air and threw a battalion of Kunais and Shurikens.

As the weapons came descending to the Kaguya, Kimimaro became ready "Karamatsu no Mai (Dance of the Larch)" from Kimimaro's body, several bones popped out all at once as it deflected the assault and before Naruto was surprised the Kaguya started to spin rapidly as he slashed countless of clones dispelling each and every one. He then charged at the real Naruto whose eyes glowed blue, who knew he had no time to dodge he screamed "Teikoku" Kimimaro crashed right at Naruto who gritted his teeth, the man was powerful alright as when they were clashing the whole area shook making Naruto skid a bit.

Grunting in pain Naruto lifted both his hands and tried to grab hold of the small twister which was Kimimaro. Naruto's hands were in pain as Kimimaro noticed although was shocked a bit increased his speed. The result created a double effect, the area exploded with both Naruto and Kimimaro being pushed back hard both them were affected.

Kimimaro coughed as he got up "Impossible he managed to defend against my larch" the Kaguya got up and looked at the smoke before him "although you are fighting well. Uchiha Sasuke is already gone. My mission is comp..." he was interrupted as the remaining 4 came rushing at the Kaguya who used his vine to dispel them which took time as they teamed up.

That was all Naruto needed as suddenly a Kunai fell towards Kimimaro's feet making the man look down before the smoke was dispelled by massive tornados.

His eyes went wide there was an explosive tag on the Kunai and added with the furious wind around him the Kaguya released his curse seal. Markings came on him as Naruto spoke "Wind release: Divine wind" Naruto then ran as far away as he can.

The explosive tag finished and it exploded engulfing Kimimaro in the process. The explosion was big and furious as fire now rained.

Naruto who was a bit roughed up looked at the flames and his eyes went wide. Within the flames was his opponent who was crouching.

"To think you were able to push me this far" Kimimaro eyed Naruto with his hollow green eyes which glowed in terror. Naruto was just stunned as at that moment Kimimaro began "Ten-Finger Drilling Bullets" Kimimaro shot ten hardened bone bullets at Naruto who didn't have time to dodge.

Naruto screamed as the bones all pierced him as suddenly he poofed surprising the Kaguya whose eyes went wide.

"What! A clone"

"Behind you!" Kimimaro turned around to see Naruto in an unfamiliar stance "this is the end. Teikoku Kō Kyō Han Shō (Imperial: light mirror repulsion)" thanks to withstanding Kimimaro's larch Naruto now had enough energy to do the technique as adding it with his chakra the Uzumaki unleashed a huge wave of chakra at the man who quickly retaliated.

"I will not allow you to win!" Kimimaro screamed as he put all of his power into this attack "Tessenka no Mai: Hana: Clematis Dance, Flower" the Kaguya concentrated all the power of the Shikotsumyaku and obtained the hardest weapon he could think of which was formed onto his right hand. Screaming he stabbed it at the oncoming wave of chakra as when it clashed he tried to tear it in half.

"I won't let you" Naruto screamed as he poured all of his chakra now which was too much for Kimimaro to bare as he tried to hold and push the chakra back but soon it engulfed him.

Gritting his teeth he tried a desperate defence against "Sawarabi no Mai: Dance of the Seedling Fern"

"BOOOM!"

It was devastating, the wave of chakra went inside the forest as it destroyed various of trees obliterating them into smithereens the bones that erupted on the ground were no exception which Kimimaro used to defend against the wave.

Once the wave finished and diminished they was a huge scar bigger than the one Naruto done against Kabuto. This technique was truly a one of a kind technique.

Huffing Naruto fell to his knees.

Thinking that he won, out of the blue a huge bone came out in front of him making Naruto move back.

Kimimaro came out of the bone and had his flower ready to impale Naruto who couldn't move.

"Thi...this is all for Orochimaru-sama" the Kaguya huffed his face all burned and was about to stab Naruto, but froze at the last minute and his flower hand dispelled.

"No! Not now I." he then smiled as he coughed blood "Orochi...maru-sama" he then became petrified stiff and fell to the floor. The illness got to him and he died.

Naruto watched with terror as he almost died and looked at the dead man. Getting up slowly Naruto walked to find Gaara and Lee, ignoring the graveyard full of bones that erupted in the forest where Naruto's wave went.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"I...need...to get to them...I must hurry" Naruto's vision was blurry as he walked into a forest which took a while.

He slowly saw light and walked towards it. He was in another beautiful field this time it was full of flowers white lilies in fact, combining it with the green grass and the wind it was truly a beautiful place.

Naruto stopped and huffed as he tried to regain his breath, not noticing a red head next to him.

"I'm glad you are here Naruto-Kun" the beautiful voice spoke getting Naruto's attention.

Regaining his vision Naruto was surprised "Kis...Kisara" the woman nodded as she had her back turned towards him.

.......................

And cut

Looks like our dear Kisara came to help Naruto :)

Till the next time stay happy and safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 2.3K 6
Hinata Uzumaki is the beautiful wife of the almighty Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. That's all she ever wanted. For years until his proposal, she could onl...
172K 2.3K 58
I have permission by Fpsroxas to use this. Original story belongs to EvilFuzzy9. Infinite Tsukuyomi is executed. All of the world is now blanketed in...
1.7K 139 15
Traveling through countless worlds, doing business and exchanging goods. Follow Uchiha Kenzo on his adventure. Uchiha Itachi: "I want to buy the Eter...
133K 2K 19
Fem Sasuke x Naruto. The Council wary that Suki Uchiha might betray the Leaf again, issued an ultimatum. She could marry Naruto, the only person capa...