Hello, Peter

By melybxx

Random stories of Peter Parker that I need. Who am I kidding? This is a superfam spiderson irondad book. Why... More

Overwhelmed
Big Boss pays a visit
Teen Drama
Boss Baby
Visits
An Aunt's love
Worth
Keyboard Smash
It has to be perfect
Name
Just the two of us
Run!
I forgot how I wanted the story to go
Hen
Strict Parental Guidance
Deage
Wanted to try this
Blame the sun
benjaminparkour
a little gift for you guys because i was gone for so long
Peter Peter Peter
Thank you
Hey 🥺

The Golden Trio

7.3K 276 38
By melybxx

Midtown, is a well-established STEM school. Well-known in the whole United States of America for the achievements that they've won, so it was a surprise to everyone when the well known School continuously loose each academic competitions this season alone after the consecutive wins they got in the 2 previous years, a world record, the school was awarded such prestigious award for winning more than 200 gold academic wins consecutively.

It was not a mystery really, the judges and spectators of such competitions noticed the absence of The Golden Trio of the said school. That's when everyone knew that those three were the pillars that held Midtown so high in the previous years that other competitors couldn't even reach them. They suspected that being the pillars comes with the extreme weight and pressure, and it was put on the shoulders of the three teens.

So, what cause the disappearance of the three greatest young minds of the generation?

Well, it started when Ned and MJ had enough of the shits the school have been doing to their best friend, to Peter, the two hated it. The school couldn't touch the two because Peter made sure that no harm would go to his friends. Peter will accept all the harmful words and the painful attacks as long as his friend were safe.

Ned and MJ both admire and hate the loving and kind heart of their friend. They always say that it is gonna be the reason why Peter will die. Ned and MJ hate to think that their best friend, the best person they have ever had the chance to meet would die selflessly saving people who would rather intentionally rub salt on his wounds than thanking him for taking the fall.

Peter would be glad to help Midtown win academic competitions after competition. He likes to see how happy and excited everyone gets to be. It hurt him to see how parents were so proud of their children be part of something so amazing but he didn't mind. Their happiness was enough for Peter. The school took pride in their wins, the wins Peter did but not one thank you or congratulations was given to him.

Midtown would say how the school was proud and glad to have such a great academic team, an academic team that was placed on Peter's shoulders. Peter was the one who won those competitions. The school have never directly thanked or congratulated Peter unlike the other members of the team, they would purposely forget his name when they announce the team members.

Ned and MJ were fuming, it was going on for years now and even when the two kept on reminding it to the school, to the principal and teachers. They will just give an excuse that it was busy day and everything was stressful. For more than 200 wins not one of those mentioned Peter's name. Sure, he was given the certificates but the acknowledgment? Never!

This however didn't matter to Peter, he was just happy to help and do what he does best. He was also proud of how awesome and amazing his two friends in all the competitions they won together. Those were the moments Peter cherished the most, celebrating every win with his two best friends. May even gave the three a copy of an album titled The Golden Trio, filled with the three smiling, holding up a grand trophy or a big gold medal.

Ned and MJ said that it was enough, they already have a thick portfolio of certificates that exceeds the expectations of any scholarship grant or college scholarship requirements. They didn't told Peter to stop, they took a different turn. They know Peter will not like it to know that the two wanted to quit because of how unfairly he was treated.

So, they told Peter that they have enough because as their last year at Midtown they just wanted to have fun and since they are still required to be in at least one club for their senior year they decided to join the Drama Club. Something new and different than they usually be in but they promised Peter that it would be fun, at least that's what their pamphlet says. Also, their trump card, more time for Spider-Man. Peter agreed, heck, more free time with his friends, family, internship and his friendly neighborhood duties? Why not, right?

Midtown didn't know what hit them when they found out that The Golden Trio didn't sign up for The decathlon team that year or any academic activities. What surprise them more is to know that they resort to join the Drama Club. The Drama Club was fun to be in but it's not what they expect the three would join in for their last year at Midtown. Everyone thought that the three would give a big middle finger to everyone when they finished high school with all win no loose streak they made since they were established as The Golden Trio. Turns out the three did gave the school a middle finger they will never forget.

The principal, the school board and the teachers didn't take it well. They called out the three while they were in an assembly. Audience's attention pressure. Yeah, that's how low they went.

"As much as we are proud of what you did for the school. It is quiet a shock to know that you decided to quit all academic activities, Mr. Leeds, Ms. Jones and Parker but I believe it is essential for the three of you to continue what you have started." The principal announced. MJ was glaring at the principal. Gosh, they don't even address Peter with respect.

"We are not required to do that, Mr. Morita. According to the student's handbook we are only required to join at least one club for our senior year it is up to us if we want to join other clubs." Ned stood up from his seat and told that to the Principal.

"Yes, and of course before you tell us that we needed to be part of any academic activities, I would like to assure you that whenever there is a school academic activity or event we will still participate or help, it doesn't matter if we will decorate the stage or clean up after every academic event but I also believe after winning more than 200 wins for the school we can allow ourselves to take a break from any academic competitions for our last year here. Since, it is clearly stated in the school handbook as quoted in Section 5 paragraph 15 that 'No student can be forced or pressured to do or join an event or activity including competitions they do not feel comfortable with' also Section 5 paragraph 17 'No punishment will be given to any student who refuse to join or be part of a school activity/event that they do not feel comfortable with' and 'any participation or help given by the student will be acknowledge' highligted at the first and last page of the handbook." MJ stood as well putting any arguments the Principal may say to the bin.

"Do you have anything to say MR. Parker?" The principal asked Peter as a last resort, Mr. Morita knew how Peter couldn't say no when it was a request to keeping the reputation Midtown have gained. Emphasizing on calling Peter's last name with a Mister. Remembering how Michelle kept on correcting him when she goes to his office demanding acknowledgment for Peter in the next competition.

"The pamphlet says that the Drama Club promises a fun and fruitful season this year. Besides, I remember when you told me that I need to branch out more, Sir. I also remember you telling me before that 'Competitions aren't everything.' So, yes, I think it would be fun to explore the other things I didn't get to be part off ever since being in Academic Decathlon team." Peter replied smiling to his two best friends.

That's when Midtown knew they were doom. They knew that if they want to win they will call Peter Parker. It didn't matter what subject it was, they knew Peter will bring back a gold medal or a big ass trophy. Ned and MJ were more of an alternate when Peter was not available because he was already competing in another competition. It's not like they look down on the two in terms of brains but with Peter the school have 100% chance. Ned and MJ were at 90% but the other uncertain 10% made the School nervous.

They should've known, that this dream of having 3 successful years of consecutive wins was imposibble. It was impossible to reach without the three. The Golden Trio of Midtown Science & Technology High School.

The school, principal, teachers and students alike knew the three would be at the very top of everyone in terms of achievements and career even before they reach their 30s.

They were aware that even outcasted as the nerds in the school they give off an aura, an intimidating one. The students were envious of the things the three have done, the things they have achieved even before graduating high school. They were envious knowing that the three were offered multiple scholarhip from Ivy League School in their freshman year, almost all schools were competing to get the three in their University.

The three in some way were untouchable, unreachable. That's why the students both admire and hated them, that's why they outcasted them, named them losers, nerds or weirdos. Deep inside the school does acknowledge their name as The Golden Trio. The trio who brings gold medals and gold trophies. The trio who in their own special way have a golden heart and of course, mind.

Ned was golden for his personality and smarts. Someone you can trust. Ned was a loyal friend, through and through. They have witnessed this in his friendship with Peter and MJ. Ned treated Peter and MJ more than best friends. Peter was Ned's brother and MJ was his sister. Everyone saw how Ned continues to encourage and help his friends in every step of the way. He was the go to guy in the trio. Ned was the safety cushion in the three, the one who the two can run too. They see Ned as someone who can change the world with just his laptop alone. Ned was the future in terms of technology. It was rumored in the school that Ned hacked into high-risk security system. Ned, of course managed to hacked into the Spider-Man suit that Tony Stark created but no one needs to know that. Also, nobody needs to know that Edward "Ned" Leeds is the head intern of Stark Industries IT & Security department.

MJ was golden for her wits and comebacks. MJ was a woman at only sixteen. To be frank MJ got her shit together at only 16. That's why everyone was scared of her. MJ knew her beliefs, she fights for it. MJ fights for those who cannot fight for themselves. MJ will not hesitate to speak her mind and her beliefs. MJ was a leader through and though. MJ can start a movement and it will damn well happen and be successful, that's how everyone saw her. MJ was the next Virginia "Pepper" Potts. To everyone they see MJ can turn more than that. They can see MJ as a CEO of a top Industry in the future. Nobody needs to know that MJ was already training to be one as she was Pepper Potts' personal intern and nobody needs to know that Tony Stark was afraid of Miss Michelle "MJ" Jones.

Peter was a different story. Everyone knew this. Peter was golden in every possible way. He was the literal golden child through and through. Any parent would be proud, hell the parents at Midtown adored Peter, they were proud of him, often use Peter to compare their child too. That's why the student's of Midtown hated Peter differently. Whenever they see Peter they will hear their parents.

"Why can't you be like him?"

"Look at him, Harvard's already offering him a scholarship and you're here complaining that you don't have latest phone model."

"Gosh! I hope he was my child."

"Such a nice kid, I saw him help 'this and that', such a sweetheart and look he's even winning school competitions. Smart and kind."

Midtown knows the Peter Parker was different. He was special different. Peter was a genius, a prodigy. He was extremely nice as well, really really kind. Peter was always ready to lend a hand no matter what. Peter was a goody-too-shoes. That's why they pushed themselves to hate Peter more. It was hard, there was nothing to hate. They use all the good things Peter did against him. They knew Peter wouldn't hate them. Peter was too nice to hate anyone or anything.

Peter Benjamin Parker was the future of anything you can imagine. They see Peter being a greater  inventor than Tony Stark or a greater scientist than Bruce Banner. They see Peter building an empire that would put Stark Industries to shame. They know it. Everyone denies Peter's internship at SI. It was not impossible. Hell! They know Peter was offered multiple internship from companies of Fortune 500. So, being offered a Stark Internship was not impossible. They just refused to believe it. They refuse to believe how great Peter was. It was just too good to be true.

Peter is a Stark Intern. He was Tony Stark's personal intern. The future of Stark Industries. Peter was the heir, there was no one else to leave the company. If Tony and Pepper were able to have a child, Peter would gladly handover the ownership to them in a golden platter. But for now Peter was the sole heir to SI, to all of Tony and Pepper's properties. He might as well be the next Ironman, but let's be honest Spider-Man is a different league on his own.

Nobody needs to know that.

Ned, MJ and Peter didn't get involved with any academic competitions that Midtown joined in. They didn't even know that Midtown was called the fallen kingdom. The trio just enjoyed their last year at that school, they had the grand time with the Drama Club. Of course, the trio could make anything known once they were involved. With Ned's great technical knowledge he has greatly improved the Drama Club's teasers, stage set up and boost the Club's page to popularity with amazing videos he edited and posted for the Club's upcoming show.

MJ had a great talent in helping with directing and a shock to everyone in the whole Drama Club was that The Golden Trio were great performers and actors. They can see how the three will become instant famous. Is there anything these three can't do?

The Drama Club won Best Pictures because of Ned's editing skills, MJ's directing and Peter's acting. The only competition that the three joined in. It won multiple awards. It was even nominated for an Emmy.

The Drama Club's pamphlet was not misleading, it was fun and a fruitful season all thanks to the Golden Trio and their year end show was a massive hit. It stared the Golden Trio. It was not a surprise that multiple theater and drama schools offered the three scholarship, even Juilliard. It was not surprising to see industries and agencies offering the three contracts, movie roles or modeling gigs after the performance they did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.1K 12
Just a wonderful group of Oneshots that I wrote. Please enjoy these beautiful moments between our favorite Irondad and Spiderson, which will also inc...
32.2K 982 7
[AS OF 06/30/2021: I will no longer be updating this collection. Fear not, I still have all requested prompts saved, but they will be posted as indiv...
464K 12.4K 30
(Discontinued) This is the place you go to if you want to see sightings of Iron Dad and Spider Son. - Some Chapters will have some father/son fluff...
1.6M 45.8K 61
A bunch of oneshots featuring Irondad and Spiderson. This is not Starker. Requests are closed. Happy reading! Cover by @Tanisha_Tabassum