"HIS CAPTIVE DESIRE" (JJK 🔞+...

Od Taevya369

"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face... Více

💜StarCast and Prologue💜
💜I Hate you💜
💜When it comes to you💜
💜How dare you💜
💜Because of you💜
💜First Time for you💜
💜Patient With You💜
💜I Blame You💜
💜I Need You💜
💜I hurt you💜
💜Cares about you💜
💜I Desire You💜
💜I promise you💜
💜For You💜
💜To have you💜
💜I Trust You💜
💜Holding me onto You💜
💜I Crave You💜
💜Stay away from you💜
💜Claim you💜
💜Let Me Love You💜
💜Cherish You💜
💜 Anything For You💜
💜Only You💜
💜Understand You💜
💜Losing You💜
💜I Punish You💜
💜Without You💜
💜To You💜
💜Stuck With You💜
💜I Love You💜

💜Standing By You💜

20.4K 633 177
Od Taevya369

"I can never be without your love, you know me
Your love is in my heart and blood it runs deep
Whatever you want in life you know it's on me
I'll be standing by you till the end. "

Author's Pov

"Mr Jeon Jungkook would you like to be my date for tonight...? "

Krystal spoke with her hesitant voice where as the fear was visible in her eyes of daring him to asked that thing.. But her heart skipped a beat in fear when she saw his smile to dropped from his face and he wore his usual cold look..

She gaped at his cold gaze and than gulped..

"Umm... If you don't want to..it's ok.. No hard feelings..promise.."

She said trying to ease the situation but he continued to give her his stern gaze making her to sighed in defeat.

"Fine I am sorry I won't say.... "

She stopped and gasped when he tugged her closer by her waist

"Don't you think my little Miss Krystal become a little more brave ..? " He stated still peering at her beautiful wide blue eyes..

She cutely shrugged her head hearing him and retorted back.

"I didn't become brave I know I am the bravest... " She spoke proudly while winking at him making him to scoffed.

"Ok fine you don't have to be my date.. Because you're a rude, arrogant pig who just rejected my life's first proposal.."

She made an angry pout while glaring at him making him to raised his one brow..

"Well I didn't reject your proposal yet Miss Wilson.. "

Her eyes widened hearing him as she wiggled her brows at him.

"What do you mean yet...? You're very very bad. I should have never asked you that.." She frowned and tossed her head and crossed her arms in annoyance..

"And what if I ask you to be my date for tonight my desire..? "

Her breathing hitched where as her stomach filled with butterflies hearing him whispering into her ear softly and than pecked it.

She tossed her head at him and cutely glared at him

"Than I'll reject your proposal too just like you did mine Mr Jeon... "

He chuckled huskily hearing her and firmed his grip around her waist more..

"Hmmm.. But as I said I didn't reject your proposal... "

"Yet Mr Jeon... " She spat at him scoffing making him amused by watching her fluffy cheeks which turned more downy because of her angry tiny pout..

He softly brushed his lips over her feather like tender cheeks making her body to tingled feeling his delicate touch

"Well don't you think before asking a man out you should concern about this with your guardian first Miss Wilson.. ? " He murmured against her skin turning her heart to skipped a beat realising the actual meaning of his words.

She gawked at him making him smirked

"My Guardian...? "

"Exactly your guardian Miss Wilson. "

He mocked her exactly knowing about whom he was talking about and she knew about it too.

"Well Mr Jeon, to be very respectful I am an 18 years old adult so I guess I can take my decisions without consulting with anyone but if you're talking about my guardian than.. " She said and gave him a daring look turning him grin to widened.

"I think I should have consult about this with Jimin and Jin Oppa as they are my true guardians but I didn't consult with them because I already know their answer because I am pretty damn sure that they would have told me that I can do better things in my life than to proposed a rude, bad and cold bunny in human's disguise... "

She stated smirks making him to glared at her..

"So I am rude, bad and cold bunny..? " He asked pulling her closer

"Addition arrogant and piggy too.. "

She snapped at him earning a glare from him..

"You really want to get punished by your bunny .. Don't you..? " He whispered with his husky voice making her heart to shivered in fear..

But she immediately shrugged her fear away and spoke

"Try me and I'll umm.... I'll ask Taehyung to be my date for tonight..? "
Jungkook's entire amused face dropped hearing her words and replaced by his darken cold eyes which made her to gulped because she just said that to annoy him without thinking for once..

But by watching his sudden angered face, she got it that she went too far..

"Sorry I was just kidding... I didn't mean... "

Her words halted when he forcefully pulled her closer and gawked at her shocked eyes.

"You're mine.. Did you get it..fucking mine.. " He groaned glaring at her eyes making her heart to quivered.

"And I am too fucking much cruel and ruthless to let someone to take something away from me which belongs to me and is only mine.. "

He blurted out and gaped intensely into her beautiful blue eyes.

"And I can go any far to keep you as mine and only mine Krystal... "

A shiver ran down her spine hearing his words where she looked at him a little afraid by watching the sudden darkness in his eyes which didn't go unnoticed by him ..

His eyes soften watching her tensed face because he never wanted to scared her and specially not because of his anger issues so he took a deep breath and than looked at her and than palmed her face tenderly..

"I am sorry my angel.. I didn't mean to scare you so I am so sorry.. "

She just gaped at him and than blink her eyes and weakly smiled.. And he understood she was still feeling Uncomfortable so he tried to change the topic.

"So is your proposal still available for me or not..because I am planning on accepting it..."

He asked making her to smiled broadly and than nodded happily.. He smiled watching her excited again and than pecked her forehead.

"Ok than I guess if we are going on a date tonight than we need some new clothes to wear so let's go for a shopping.. "

Her eyes widened hearing him

"Really.. ? "

He chuckled watching her bewildered reaction and than kissed her nose bridge.

"Yes and not only shopping, we'll eat your favorite food and than is going to eat your favourite flavor ice cream.. "

She jumped in excitement in her seat and than clung onto him tightly..

"Thank you , thank you so much.. "

He laughed and picked her up in his arms by wrapping her legs around his waist..

"You're more than welcome.. My baby" He spoke rubbing his nose bridge against her making her to giggled and than hugged him tightly because they both knew it that if they both had each other,they didn't need anything or anyone else because they both were each other's everything

In The Evening

"Is she ready...? "

"Yes Mr Jeon, Krystal is ready and is attending her friend's phone call...

Should I call her for you. ?"

Ava replied respectfully and he shrugged his head in his reply.

"No it's ok , I'll go and call her on my own.. " Jungkook said making her to bowed

"Ok Mr Jeon... "

Jungkook nodded his head and than walked away from there towards her room..

Jungkook marched towards Krystal's room and than softly knocked on it ..

"Come in... "

He heard her voice and than pushed her door open and than walked in..

"Krystal are you...? "

His words get stucked into his mouth when his eyes fell on her... Jungkook gazed at her from her head to her toe and he felt like his heart skipped a beat watching her alluring and simply elegant presence and beauty..

His eyes roamed at her beautiful baby blue eyes which were shining, her big lashes which were falling perfectly on her soft chubby pink cheeks and her pouty pink lips which wore a beautiful shade of crimson red... He got awestruck by seeing her ethereal look...

"Jungkook... "

He got out of his beautiful terrance hearing her voice and than saw her frowning while looking at her reflection in the mirror making him confused..

He walked towards her and stood behind her

"What happen..? Why are you giving such precious and angry looks to your own self..? "

He chuckled making her to scoffed at him

"Don't laugh.. I don't like this.. " She whined making him befuddled.

"But what is this dress is uncomfortable for you...? "

He asked a little concerning to which she declined her head..

"Then...? "

"My hairs.. "

She spoke furrowing her brows while glaring herself in the the mirror and hearing her his eyes averted towards her hair which were tied up perfectly in a beautiful bun..

" Nini told me girls do this type of hairstyle when they wore something like this.... " She said pointing at her outfit and than looked at her hairs.

"So she made this hairstyle for me but I don't like this because... "

"Because you don't like your hairs to tied up.. Don't you..? "

He spoke cutting her sentence to which she cutely pouted her lips and nodded making him to smiled.

He walked a little closer to her and then turned her around gently

"And if you didn't like it than why don't you just open your hairs...? " He asked her to which she sighed.

"No I can't.. Nini told me girls look more beautiful and mature when they do this type of hairstyle so I told her to do this to me but... "

"You don't like this right...? "

She softly bobbed her head at him and sadly pouted and he just stared at her for a moment and than Krystal felt him to held her waist and his one hand trailed upward towards her bun where he carefully untied it making her hairs to open and fell on her shoulders and some on her face turning her startled..

"Oh.. No what you did.. I wanted to look beautiful tonight for our date but you... "

"You are beautiful Krystal. " He said halting her words and than softly tugged aside the strands of her hairs from her face behind her ear and cupped her cheeks.

"You're beautiful and for me more than anything and anyone.. "

Krystal gaped at his eyes which were showing a beautiful warmness for her in them..

"And you don't need to do anything which you don't like to do for looking more beautiful.. " He said staring deep into her gaze.

"Because you're perfect the way you're.. You don't need to change yourself for anything or anyone. "

Krystal gazed intensely into his eyes by carefully hearing his each and every word..

"But Jungkook girls look more pretty when do these kind of hairstyles.. "

She said still pouting making him to smiled..

"Ok... If you think you should do that then do it but only if you think you want it not that you need it..

Because I love you for the way you're my love and never even think you need to change yourself even for me...

Because every person is unique and different and for me your uniqueness makes more beautiful and that's what made you my desire Krystal.. "

An alluring smile crept on her face hearing him, she softly hugged him and stated..

"You're the best bunny and I am proud to say that you're my guardian and I want to be like you... "

Jungkook chuckled hearing her and hugged her back and then pecked her head...

And then He slightly pulled back and cupped her face.

"No you don't need to be like me because I am already in you... My Desire... " He spoke and kissed her forehead making her to giggled and pecked his lips in excitement..

"Ok.. Now let's go I am ready.. And you're looking ready t... Wait a minute... Oh my God.. " She said looking at him from his head to toe with widened eyes..

"You're looking so hot and sexy... Mr Jeon Jungkook... I am impressed by your handsome looks"

She commented making him to sneered.

"Well thank you very much and I know I am looking good because a beautiful person chooses this outfit for me so... "

He spoke proudly which made her to tittered..

"I told you this color will look sexy on you and look you're looking like hot full course meal... "

She stated but her eyes widened when she realized what she just said and specially after watching an insolent smirk to crept on his face and she gasped when he pulled her closer by her waist.

"So hot full course meal hmm.? " He spoke mockingly making her eyes to turned more wide.

"So do you want to taste it Miss Wilson because you're always welcome to eat me whenever and wherever you feel like doing it.. "

Her cheeks turned pink hearing his words making his smirk to broaden and than started leaning closer to kissed her but before he could do it.

"Nini... " She said making him to released her and turned around which gave her the chance to escaped from his grip.. Jungkook frowned watching her laughing and than showing him her tongue..

"So Full Hot course meal I am grateful for your precious offer but right now we have to go on a date so Close your restaurant and let's go.. "

She said making him to chuckled and than walked towards her and pressed his head over her and kissed her nose bridge.

"Shall we Miss Date..? " He spoke extending his arm to her to which she smiled and intertwined her arm with his and replied

"Gladly Mr Date.. "

They both sneered and than walked out from her room.

Outside the Party Venue

Jungkook gave his car's key to the Valet man for parking and then looked towards her who was gulping hard by watching so many people entering into the party specially their perfectly well maintained clothes and aura which made her uncomfortable because she wasn't habitual having so many people around her which didn't go unnoticed by him..

Jungkook walked towards her and than held her palm in his tightly making her to looked at him.

"I am standing by you for forever Krystal... " He said with an assuring smile which made her heart to calmed realising he was always beside her no matter what.

She smiled and held back his palm tightly and than nodded and then both of them went inside the party..

Inside the Party

"I am so grateful that you made it for my party Krystal I am so happy to see you here... "

Krystal smiled and replied

"Thank you for having me here Taehyung.. "

Taehyung beamed hearing her

"You're welcome cutie and tonight you're looking more beautiful than you already are .. "

A blush crept on her face at his words and she replied

"Thank you and a very special someone of mine help me in getting ready today who teach me we're beautiful the way we are and our uniqueness makes us more beautiful"

Jungkook who was standing beside her, his heart tingled hearing her words..

"Absolutely right, your special someone taught you perfect thing.. " Taehyung said patting her head softly earning a soft smile from her..

"And Mr Jeon thank you so much to you too for coming.. "

"Thanks for your invitation Mr Kim.. "

Both the men exchanged a professional smile until

"Hello Mr Jeon, it's so good to see you here... "

Everyone looked at the owner of that voice and Krystal saw an totally unfamiliar face..

"The feeling is mutual Mr Park and congratulations for your deal with Kim enterprises... " Jungkook replied looking at that man making him to smiled and than looked at her who was standing beside him.

"And who's this beautiful and pretty lady ....? "

Krystal gulped looking at that man who was staring at her in an unusual way which made her uneasy because she never got that much associated with men but the men she met all out her life was good and sober and Jungkook made sure of it..

"She's Krystal Mr Jeon's employee and my friend.. " Taehyung said to Mr Mark making to smiled smugly..

"Good to hear that and its pleasure to have you here Miss Krystal.. " He said extending his palm to Krystal..

She looked at his palm and in return held Jungkook's palm more tightly secretly which made Jungkook to understood her fear so he stood in front of her and looked at Mr Park sternly.

"I need to meet some other people Mr Park.. Would you like to excuse us Mr Park..? "

Mr Park took back his hand and than nodded

"Sure Mr Jeon... "

Jungkook bobbed his head and turned around and looked at her who was still looking uncomfortable with such unfamiliar presences around her.

"Let's go.. " He said to which she sighed in relief and then nodded at Jungkook and then they both left from that place..

After an hour

Krystal was getting bored by watching so many people around her, specially seeing so many men and women walking towards Jungkook and greeting him but she knew that he was highly respected in business world and he had a big name so it was normal thing for him to bare but not for her but Jungkook didn't let her to go away from his sight and held her nearer to him for the whole time securely to which she cutely pouted.

Jungkook darted his eyes towards her and a smile crept on his lips watching her tiny bored pout.

He leaned closer to her ear and whispered

"We will leave this boring party with in 10 minutes and then I promise I'll make our first date pleasurable for you when we are going to get out of here.. "

Her cheeks turned pink hearing him making him to grinned..

"Ok until now do you want to drink your favorite orange juice...? "

"No I want wine.. " She spoke giggling to which he cutely glared at her and then she nodded making him to smiled and than called a waiter and get her orange juice and gave it to her.

She took a sip from her glass and gave him a happy smile because she liked it and than chugged it in one gulp making him to softly chuckled watching her cute behavior and that was what he loved about her, she didn't care about moulding her true self for anything and anyone.

She loved to do what she loved making him to smiled.. She drank it in one gulp and then licked her lips..

"It's so tasty... "

He smiled hearing her and than spoke

"Do you want one more..? "

She immediately shrugged her head

"No I need to pee now... " She stated making him to chuckled because he was familiar with her habit of taking out the fluid she drank..

"Ok let's go I'll take you to washroom. " He said to which she declined him

"No you stay here I can go on my own... " She said

"But... "

"No Jungkook trust me I can go on my own and I have seen girl's going there don't worry. . .. "

"Are you sure..? "

She chuckled hearing his concerned voice.

"110% Mr Handsome Date.. "

He smiled and spoke

"Ok I'll be waiting here for you... "

She nodded and than walked out from there...

After 5 minutes

Krystal walked out of the lady's room after getting done with her business and than took her steps for getting back to the party.

She was walking on the corridor but got halted when she saw someone approaching her..

"Hello Krystal we met again... "

Krystal's face tensed up watching the owner of that voice specially when he extended his hand to touched her shoulder but she immediately backed away..

"Don't get afraid please I am just here to inform you that Mr Jeon is waiting for you in a private room and he told me if I saw you then help you to take you to him.. "

Krystal didn't believe his words a little but she didn't want to cause a scene in front of him because she knew that he was Jungkook's important business partner and if she didn't follow his words, he might get offended and then it would going to harm Jungkook's reputation in front of him.

So siding aside all her fearful thoughts, she sighed and softly nodded.

"Ok Mr Park.. "

He gave her a smile and said

"Please this way. "

He spoke showing her towards a certain direction which made her to shivered in fear but she thought maybe she was thinking too much and letting her oversensitive nature to taken over her.

So letting her every bad intuition behind she followed him for Jungkook..

Krystal was following him by maintaining a safe distance but her surrounding was making her uncomfortable because that place was a little off from the party and was completely empty which made her afraid but she continued to follow him until she saw him to stopped in front of a closed wooden door..

"Yes this is the room.. Please come... "

She nodded and he pushed open the door and she got inside with her slow trembling steps but her brows wiggled when she saw the entire room was empty..

And her blood ran cold when she heard the door behind her to shut closed which made her to immediately turned around and her body quivered in fear watching an evil smirk to appeared on his lips

"M..Mr Park, where's Mr Jeon.. ? You said"

"Well I lied beautiful.. He's not here and that's a very good thing for us. "

Krystal's eyes widened hearing him and watching him walking closer to her with his cunning smirk which made her to immediately backed away..

"Sir please let me go... "

"Cut the crap Krystal, your boss is not here so you don't need to behave like his obedient employee here beautiful so let's enjoy our time here together okay.. "

He uttered walking towards her but she again tried to back off but this time he held her wrist and pulled her closer.

"Come on don't waste anymore time and strip your clothes.. I'll make this night so much pleasurable for you.. "

Her body fumed hearing his words for her and that was it for patience to left from her body. She gritted her teeth and yelled at him

"I am not a fucking toy.. Did you get it bastard...

And now leave me if you don't want Jungkook to tear your life apart after what you are trying to do with me.. "

She snapped at him while clenching her jaw and he tossed his head towards her and cunningly chuckled.

"So Jungkook from Mr Jeon huh...? Oh.. I guess you're not so innocent you look but let me tell you something beautiful if your boss is fucking you it doesn't mean he's going to protect you from everyone...? "

Krystal's eyes filled with tears hearing his choice of words..

"Besides , you're just his employee and even after you told him by your own self that what I tried to do with you here. You think he'll believe you instead of his important business partner..? ... "

He laughed evily making her more afraid

"No beautiful he won't because he's just fucking you and I am important to him and nobody is going to believe you above me and now if you dared to open your mouth and tried to defy me

I'll tell everyone that you were trying to throw yourself at me for money and was trying to open your legs in front of me. "

Her eyes started shedding tears because of the anger and hurt building up inside her hearing him

"So co operate with me and who knows if you're capable enough of pleasuring me well then I can really pay you for that... "

That was it for her bearance, Krystal slapped him accross his face as hardly as she could and shouted

"Woman isn't a fucking thing whom you can buy with your fucking money.. And Jungkook knows about this very well on how to respect and trust a woman and her dignity..

And if you really don't know about it then go ask you own mother and sister that if they are willing to get sold for money or not.. "

She snapped at him making him to clenched his jaw as he glared at her .

"You bitch now you'll pay for this.. " He groaned and pushed her on the bed and hovered over her..

She started screaming and struggling where as her tears turned abrupt..

"Let me go you fucker. " She said trying to pushed him away but her breathing hitched in fear when he pinned her hands with his one hand and with the other started touching her body inappropriately.

"Leave me, leave me don't touch me..
" She screamed while protesting but her blood froze feeling his hand trailing down to harm her dignity so she harshly kicked him on his crotch making him to immediately released her from his grip and groaned in pain.

She took the chance and forcefully pushed him away and ran towards the door and pushed it open and ran out from there ...

Inside the Party

Jungkook was searching for her everywhere, he even got to check the lady's room and asked people around him but nobody saw her which made him restless and afraid so he continued to look for her and even she didn't take her phone with her..

"Mr Jeon what happen? Why are you looking so tensed...? "

Jungkook sighed hearing him

"It's Krystal, she went to washroom almost 20 minutes ago but she didn't come back and is nowhere to found Mr Kim... "

Jungkook spoke where as his eyes constant searched for her.

"Don't worry she must be here somewhere. I'll help you in searching for her.. " Taehyung said to which he nodded..

And both the men was ready to walked away until

"Hey... Look there... "

They heard people around them started whispering while looking at a certain direction.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung turned towards that direction and Jungkook felt like his soul shivered inside his body watching her standing at a distance while staring at him with her completely ruined face where as her eyes were shedding tears forcefully which made him to froze at his place watching her like that..

Krystal eyes burnt up in tears by watching Jungkook and now she didn't care about anything or anyone because now she needed him, needed him to hide herself away from that painful and cruel world and she did..

Krystal stormed towards Jungkook without carring uncountable number of eyes were staring at them. She ran towards him and hugged him tightly and buried her face in his warm chest and bursted out on tears..

He immediately caged her back tightly still startled by feeling her quivering so badly in his arms until

"H..he t..touched me.... "

Jungkook felt like someone stabbed him harshly hearing her broken voice and her words and after processing her next words, his entire existence turned ruthless and unmerciful.

"H.. His touch was very b...bad and pai..painful.. "

______________________________________

Hey babies, here you go with an update after a long time..hope you enjoy it.. If you do then please vote and comment

Till than

Love you take care💜

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7M 76.2K 85
"I'll ruin you for other men." Her already glossy eyes shedded a tear hearing his vicious words and watching his oceanic dark eyes to buried deep in...
156K 7K 41
"We both know that we are not real siblings." Jungkook said. "But Oppa, that can't be possible. I never looked at you like that." Y/n replied. "Y/n...
199K 5.6K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
929K 56K 46
"Don't worry, Jeon. I won't stoop to your level and stain my hands with your dirty blood." I wanted her to suffer every moment she spent with me. I...