A Wonderful Adventure For Thi...

By ihavebecomepneuma

What would happen when a metalhead guitarist reincarnates to a fantasy world? Read and find out. More

A/N
Reincarnation
Registration, Introductions, And Amphibian Problems
Perverts, Panties, And Cabbage
Morning After, Practice, And A Dullahan
Gators, Tryhards, And Dullahan Again?
Alphonse, Floods, And A Layed Back Duet
Snow Sprites, Shogun, And Eris
Wiz, Restaurant, and Spirit House
Guy's Day, Sunset, And Succubus
1k Reads Special
Destroyer
Prison, Interrogation, And Justice For All
New Friends, Bath, And Duel
Gigs, Dungeon, And Party
Return, Proposal Problem, and Meeting
Vanir, Mind Control, And Solution
Inventions, Upgrades, And Lizards
An Unusual Duet, Fishing Buddies, And Roadtrip
Caravan, Cultists, And Split
Apology, Becoming One, And Angry Mob
Chase, Slime, And Final Battle
5k Special: Old Ties
Crimson Legend
Princess Of The Six Flowers: Chapter 1
Princess Of The Six Flowers: Chapter 2
Princess Of The Six Flowers: Chapter 3
Princess Of The Six Flowers: Chapter 4
Princess Of The Six Flowers: Chapter 5
Princess Of The Six Flowers: Chapter 6 and Epilogue
10k Special: Sick Day
The Ten Million Bride: Prologue and Chapter 1
The Ten Million Bride: Chapter 2
The Ten Million Bride: Chapter 4

The Ten Million Bride: Chapter 3

289 6 0
By ihavebecomepneuma

Guild Girl: "Adventurers, thank you for your hard work yesterday! Congratulations on the successful subjugation of the large bounty monster, the Kowloon Hydra! Everyone will recieve a hefty reward!"

Loud cheers sounded throughout the guild. The day after partying the night away, they'd all returned to recieve the reward for the raid.

Adventurer 1: "We get paid, and we get a show!"

Adventurer 2: "The last one got cut short, so I'm looking forward to this one!"

Kazuma, Aqua, and Megumin all sat at a table near the center of the guild.

Kazuma: "We're finally collecting the reward, so why isn't Darkness here yet? Did she forget about this? Or maybe she's still embarrassed about yesterday?"

Megumin: "That might be so. She was much tenser than usual last night. She normally doesn't drink much, but she drank like a fish last night. She always lectures me when I reach for a drink...To think she actually offered me some..."

Aqua acted prim and proper as she showered her egg with warm light.

Aqua: "Darkness is the eldest of all of us, but she's really a lot like a child. She's a child who gets shy easily, so it's understandable that she'd stay home. Let's buy her some gifts for taking care of the house."

Kazuma: "Don't go nonchalantly treating Darkness like the oldest. You're like a grandma when it comes to age."

Aqua: "I've told (Y/N) before, and I'll tell you too. Keep speaking like that and a God Blow is coming your way. Divine retribution could be me cursing your cold drink to warming up instantly too."

Kazuma ignored her and watched as the adventurers happily collected their payout. The bounty for the hydra was a whopping one billion eris, and with about fifty adventurers involved in it's subjugation, it resulted in about 20 million per adventurer. Finally, it was their turn to recieve payment.

Guild Girl: "Satou Kazuma-san's team of five will receive 100 million eris! But with the request of all the other participants, they'll receive an extra 20 million! Please accept this 120 million eris!"

Kazuma: "Thank you very much! Alright everyone! The 20 million eris will be used to- Hey, let go! Why are you people so reluctant to give me money?!"

After snatching the bag of money from the guild staff, Kazuma turned back to the crowd of adventurers.

Kazuma: "Listen up everyone! As thanks again for all the support yesterday, let's party again!"

The guild gave a loud cheer.

Adventurer 3: "Hey, isn't (Y/N) supposed to play?"

Adventurer 4: "Yeah, where is he?"

As if on cue, Luna made her way onto the makeshift stage in the middle of the guild. She announced her presence and everyone went quiet to hear her.

Luna: "I'm sorry, but due to unforseen circumstances, such as the recent death of heavy metal, we have been forced to cancel tonight's show. (Y/N) (L/N) will not be performing."

The crowd booed, which just made Luna smile. (Y/N)'s plan was working great.

Luna: "Please exit the building in an orderly fashion, and have a safe trip home."

(Y/N): "FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER! BREADFAAAAAAAANN!"

Suddenly, (Y/N) appeared in the doorway of the guild. He started to play as he ran to the stage.

The crowd split as he ran towards the table. He jumped on the table and started to sing as the guild roared with excitement.

(Y/N): "BREADFAN, OPEN UP YOUR ARMS, OPEN UP YOUR PURSE, OPEN UP YOUR VAULT, NEVER NEVER GONNA LOSE IT!"

Kazuma: "I knew he was up to something."

(Y/N): "BREADFAN, YOU GOT IT WRONG, SOME LONGTIME FRIEND'S GONNA LOSE IT IN THE END WHO'S A FOOL! SEAGULL! GIVE IT ALL AWAY, STAY A BIRD, STAY A MAN, STAY A GHOST, STAY WHAT YOU WANNA BE!"

He then proceeded to tear the absolute shit out of the solo, then led them into the best riff in the song. (A/N: Don't @ me.) He skipped the slow section and plowed straight through into the outro.

(Y/N): "SEAGULL! GIVE IT ALL AWAY, STAY A BIRD, STAY A MAN, STAY A GHOST, STAY WHAT YOU WANNA BE!"

The sound of a low E power chord and all the adventurers cheers filled the guild hall. (Y/N) wiped the sweat from his forehead and pushed his hair back.

(Y/N): "Yeah motherfuckers, let's get this party started! Kazuma, drinks!"

Kazuma was one step ahead, already at the bar ordering drinks for the adventurers.

(Y/N): "Alright you helpful bastards, I've got something special for you. I've somehow neglected to show you some of the work of one of the greatest of all time. He was a lean, mean, playing machine that revolutionized guitar for everyone! The late, the great, Jimi Hendrix! Lord knows...I'm a voodoo child!"

(A/N: Let's hope this video doesn't get taken down.)

The crowd silenced themselves to listen to the intro. (Y/N) played with enough feel for every adventurer in that room and then some. He quickly dipped into the intro solo, earning a cheer from the adventurers.

(Y/N): "Well I'll stand up next to a mountain! And chop it down, with the edge of my hand! Yes I'll stand up next to a mountain! And chop it down with the edge of my hand! I'll pick all the pieces, and make and island...Might even raise a little sand! Cause I'm a voodoo child! LORD KNOWS I'M A VOODOO CHILD BABY!"

The spirit of Hendrix must've possessed him, because he played the solo like no other.

(Y/N): "I didn't mean to take all your sweet time. I'll give back to you, one of these days. Said I didn't mean to take all your sweet time. I'll give it right back to you, one of these days. If I don't meet you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one, and don't be late! Don't be late! Cause I'm a voodoo child, voodoo child! LORD KNOWS I'M A VOODOO CHILD BABY!"

The guild signaled their overwhelming approval with thunderous cheers.

(Y/N): "Y'all liked that one, huh? Well it only gets heavier from here! Oh yeah, we're wide open today baby! Tell you what, since everyone seems to know already, I may as well play a fuckin song about it. This is a song about an incredibly special night in a city of incredibly stupid people."

He didn't even give the adventurers time to cheer before starting.

(Y/N): "You gave your love to me softly! I heard your heart beating true! Still your Bijan, lingers on, and on, and on! You gave your love to me softly! When I'm feeling, blue and lonely! All I have to do is think of you! We had just one night, but it lingers on, and on, and on! You gave your love to me softly! La la la, you sang to me! Honey, don't you cry! Put your arms around me child, and lay with me tonight, yeah!"

The guild roared with cheers and whistles as (Y/N) absolutely ripped through the short solo. Megumin sat head down at her table with her face buried in her arms. She was blushing hard, but she was smiling too.

(Y/N): "You gave your love to me softly! Woah, la la la you sang to me! Baby don't you cry! Put your arms around me child, and lay with me tonight! La la la! La la la! La la la la la la la!"

He ended the song on a power chord as the guild showed their tremendous approval.

(Y/N): "That's how you fuckin do it, godDAMN! Hey, I know that y'all just helped us out yesterday, but I need your help again. Be mindful, you won't get paid."

The guild was confused.

(Y/N): "Help me sing these next songs."

After a second of silence, the crowd of adventurers exploded with cheers.

(Y/N): "That's more fuckin like it! Repeat after me. We are."

Guild: "We are."

(Y/N): "We are!"

Guild: "We are!"

(Y/N): "WE ARE!"

Guild: "WE ARE!"

(Y/N): "Sing with me! Go!"

Guild: "WE ARE!"

(Y/N): "THE ANTI-CANCER!"

Guild: "WE ARE!"

(Y/N): "THE ONLY ANSWER! FUCK YEAH! THIS SONG IS CALLED I! AM! HATED!"

He started playing as the adventurers screamed and cheered.

(Y/N): "NOW I'M NOT PRETTY AND I'M NOT COOL, BUT I'M FAT I'M UGLY AND PROUD, SO FUCK YOU! STANDING OUT IS THE NEW PRETENSION! STREAMLINE THE SICKNESS, HALF ASSED AGGRESSION! YOU GOTTA SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT, WE ALL GOT CONNED! ALL THE MEDIOCRE SACRED COWS WE SPAWNED! PUT YOUR TRUST IN THE MISSION, WE WILL NOT REPENT, THIS IS OUR RELIGION! GO!"

Guild: "WE ARE!"

(Y/N): "THE ANTI-CANCER!"

Guild: "WE ARE!"

(Y/N): "THE ONLY ANSWER! STRIPPED DOWN WE WANT YOU DEAD! BUT WHAT'S INSIDE OF ME YOU'LL NEVER KNOW! GO!"

Guild: "WE ARE!"

(Y/N): "BIPOLAR GODS!"

Guild: "WE ARE!"

(Y/N): "YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE! MY LIFE WAS ALWAYS SHIT! AND I DON'T THINK I NEED THIS ANYMORE! I AM HATED! YOU ARE HATED! WE ARE HATED! I AM HATEEEEEEDD!"

The guild united for the second day in a row, screaming the words they knew at the top of their lungs.

Guild: "WE ARE!"

(Y/N): "THE ANTI-CANCER!"

Guild: "WE ARE!"

(Y/N): "THE ONLY ANSWER! STRIPPED DOWN WE WANT YOU DEAD! BUT WHAT'S INSIDE OF ME YOU'LL NEVER KNOW!"

Guild: "WE ARE!"

(Y/N): "BIPOLAR GODS!"

Guild: "WE ARE!"

(Y/N): "YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE! MY LIFE WAS ALWAYS SHIT! AND I DON'T THINK I NEED THIS ANYMORE! AGAIN!"

Guild: "WE ARE!"

(Y/N): "THE SOURCE OF CONSCIENCE!"

Guild: "WE ARE!"

(Y/N): "DISTORTED SENTIENCE! THERE'S ONLY ONE THING LEFT! AND I CAN'T LEAVE UNTIL IT'S SATED! ONE MORE!"

Guild: "WE ARE!"

(Y/N): "THE ABSOLUTE!"

Guild: "WE ARE!"

(Y/N): "CONTROLLING YOU! THEY'RE CLOSING IN, I CAN'T ESCAPE! I AM HAAAAATEEEEEEDDDD!"

The guild burst into cheers and whistles at the end of the song. (Y/N) took a small breather.

(Y/N): "I...I can only handle one more. Think you can handle it?"

He received a resounding yes.

(Y/N): "Why did I bother asking? Alright! I wanna hear everybody scream with this one! If you're right close to the stage, open up that fuckin pit! Listen, back where I'm from, there's a lot of bad shit that goes on. So much hatred and death go back there that we started to wonder if God hated us. And that's what this song is about, it's called Disciple. Help me sing this one, all you gotta know is...GOD HATES US ALL! GOD HATES US ALL!"

Guild: "GOD HATES US ALL!"

(Y/N): "ONLY IN THE DARKNESS OF CHRIST HAVE I REALIZED...GOD HATES US ALL!"

(A/N: As of writing this author's note, it is the 20th anniversary of this album, September 11th, 2001. Quite morbidly ironic that God Hates Us All came out the day of the 9/11 attacks. But if one band were to do it, it'd be Slayer.)

A pit started up in front of the stage as (Y/N) started the gallop.

(Y/N): "DRONES SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME, COMPELLED TO LIVE YOUR SHELTERED LIVES! NOT ONCE HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN, SUCH A RISE OF PURE HYPOCRISY! I'LL INSTIGATE, I'LL FREE YOUR MIND, I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT I'VE KNOWN ALL THIS TIME! GOD HATES US ALL, SING IT!"

Guild: "GOD HATES US ALL!"

(Y/N): "YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE HE HATES THIS PLACE! YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE GOD HATES THIS RACE! HOMICIDE, SUICIDE, HATE HEALS YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMETIME! STRIVE FOR PEACE WITH ACTS OF WAR, THE BEAUTY OF DEATH WE ALL ADORE! I HAVE NO FAITH DISTRACTING ME! I KNOW WHY YOUR PRAYERS WILL NEVER BE ANSWERED! READY?!"

Guild: "GOD HATES US ALL! GOD HATES US ALL! GOD HATES US ALL! GOD HATES US ALL!"

(Y/N): "YEAH, HE FUCKIN HATES ME!"

He took the Kerry King approach to soloing, huge amounts of whammy and nonsensical shredding. Just as intended, the guild ate it up.

(Y/N): "PESSIMIST, TERRORIST TARGETING THE NEXT MARK! GLOBAL CHAOS FEEDING ON HYSTERIA! CUT THROAT, SLIT YOUR WRIST, SHOOT YOU IN THE BACK, FAIR GAAAAAMEE! DRUG ABUSE, SELF ABUSE, SEARCHING FOR THE NEXT HIGH! SOUNDS A LOT LIKE HELL IS SPREADING ALL THE TIME! I'M WAITING FOR THE DAY THE WHOLE WORLD FUCKIN DIES! I NEVER! SAID I WANTED GOD'S DISCIPLE! I'LL NEVER! BE THE ONE TO BLINDLY FOLLOW! MANMADE VIRUS INFECTING THE WORLD! SELF-DESTRUCT, HUMAN TIME BOMB, WHAT IF THERE IS NO GOD, WOULD YOU THINK THE FUCKIN SAME?! WASTING YOUR LIFE IN A LEAP OF BLIND FAITH! WAKE THE FUCK UP, CAN'T IGNORE WHAT I SAY, I GOT MY OWN PHILOSOPHY! I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY! YOU CAN'T TEAR THAT OUTTA ME! NO SEGREGATION, SEPARATION, JUST ME AND MY WORLD OF ENEMIES! I NEVER! SAID I WANTED GOD'S DISCIPLE! I'LL NEVER! BE THE ONE TO BLINDLY FOLLOW! I'LL NEVER BE THE ONE TO BEAR THE CROSS...DISCIIIIIIIIIIIIIPLE!

(Y/N) screamed his lungs out, filled with rage and a will to fight. The guild screamed right along with him, returning his anger and energy tenfold. The chugging started, and the guild nearly started flipping tables.

(Y/N): "I REJECT THIS FUCKIN RACE! I DESPISE THIS FUCKIN PLACE! I REJECT THIS FUCKIN RACE! I DESPISE THIS FUCKIN PLACE! I REJECT! THIS FUCKIN RACE! I DESPISE THIS FUCKIN PLACE! I REJECT THIS FUCKIN RACE! I DESPISE THIS FUCKIN PLACE! THANK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!"

The adventurers shook the guild hall with cheers and shouts as (Y/N) jumped off the makeshift stage and over towards the party's table.

(Y/N): "ᴿᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉᵃᵈ ᵇᵃᶜᵏˀ"

The three at the table busted out laughing at his voice.

(Y/N): "ᵂʰᵃᵗˀ"

Megumin: "Y-your voice, it's!"

(Y/N): "ᴬˡˡ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵍᵒⁿᵉˀ ʸᵉᵃʰ, ᴵ ᵏⁿᵒʷ. ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐᶦⁿᵍ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵃⁿˢʰᵉᵉ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵈᵒ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ."

His tiny hoarse voice brought joy to the whole table.

(Y/N): "ˢʰᵘᵗ ᵘᵖᵎ ᴸᵉᵗ'ˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵍᵒ ʰᵒᵐᵉ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸᵎ"

.
.
.

The sun had completely set, and the four were walking back on the road to the mansion.

Kazuma: "It's been a long time since we've had crab like this."

Megumin: "It was when we first moved into the mansion."

Aqua: "Darkness should be happy to eat these again, I know I am!"

Megumin: "(Y/N), aren't you happy to eat these again? Please talk to me...I'm sorry for laughing."

(Y/N) crossed his arms and turned up his nose, staying silent. Soon enough, they reached home.

Kazuma: "Oi Darkness! We're home with food! More crab!"

After a second of silence, they called out again.

Megumin: "Darkness? Are you there?"

Darkness was nowhere to be found, but what was there was a note in her handwriting.

Kazuma: "It says that she went to the landlord's place to report on the subjugation of the hydra. I guess he finally got his mansion rebuilt."

(Y/N): "That piece of shit rat bastard can go fuck himself."

Everyone looked to (Y/N), surprised that his voice had come back that quick. Even Aqua looked up from the egg she was incubating.

(Y/N): "ᴵˢ ᵐʸ ᵛᵒᶦᶜᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸˀ ᴼᴴ ᴳᴼᴰᴰᴬᴹᴹᴵᵀᵎ"

His three friends snickered at the fact that pure spite healed his vocal cords for a split second. Pretty soon, Aqua was getting impatient.

Aqua: "Can't we just eat already?"

Kazuma: "Quit asking to eat. Even if the dishes are done, we have to wait for Darkness to get back. Why don't you leave that chick alone, get off your ass and do some work around here? Are you cleaning the toilets properly?"

Aqua: "You really should be nicer to a single mother like myself. And stop calling it a chick. I won't intervene if Emperor Zell bites you to pieces once he hatches."

.
.
.

Assuming that Darkness would be back later, (Y/N) and Megumin went to prepare the crabs for dinner. As they cooked, Megumin gave (Y/N) a guilty stare.

Megumin: "(Y/N), I really am sorry that I laughed so hard...Won't you please speak to me?"

(Y/N): "...ᴮᵘˡˡʸ."

Megumin laughed softly, but quickly stopped herself by putting her hand in front of her mouth. She looked up at (Y/N) to see his reaction. He smiled down at her.

(Y/N): "ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵗᵃʸ ᵐᵃᵈ ᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵈᵃʳˡᶦⁿ."

Megumin: "...Your voice sounds really cute."

(Y/N) went red and quickly looked back to the food he was preparing.

Megumin: "Who's the tsundere now?"

(Y/N): "ˢ⁻ˢʰᵘᵗ ᵘᵖ......ᵇᵃᵏᵃ."

.
.
.

Aqua: "Hey, why isn't Darkness back yet? With all this lavish food in front of me, I can only hold myself back so long. Kazuma, hurry up and find her. Come on, hurry up."

Kazuma: "You didn't pay correct the ingredients or cook the meal, so you have no room to be acting like a princess."

Megumin started to set down plates and silverware for five.

Megumin: "I can understand where Aqua is coming from, we did put our best efforts into this meal tonight. Even the noble lady Darkness isn't able to eat something like this often. Fufu, I'm really looking forward to seeing reaction after eating my dish."

Kazuma: "Didn't you only salt the crab and set the dishes?"

(Y/N): "ʸᵉᵃʰ, ᴵ ᵈᶦᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉˢᵗ. ᴸᶦᵗᵗˡᵉ ˢᵒᵘᵗʰᵉʳⁿ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ, ᶜᵒᵐᵇᶦⁿᵉᵈ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵒᵏᶦⁿᵍ ˢᵏᶦˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵐᵉ. ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ, ᵇʸ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ."

Kazuma: "No problem...You know, I think opening a restaurant would be nice."

(Y/N): "ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃᶦⁿᵉʳ. ˢᵘᵖᵖᵉʳ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵃ ˢʰᵒʷ."

Kazuma: "Not with a voice like that you can't."

(Y/N): "ᶜᵃʳᵉᶠᵘˡ ⁿᵒʷ, ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵍᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃˢˢ ʷʰᵒᵒᵖᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵃ ᵍᵘʸ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵃ ᵛᵒᶦᶜᵉ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢˀ"

Kazuma: "I'll stop talking."

(Y/N): "ᵀʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ."

.
.
.

Late into the night, the four still sat at the table waiting, and Darkness still hadn't come home.

Aqua: "Hey Kazuma, the dishes are cold. Go reheat them."

Megumin: "This meal is right before me, but I have to wait...I'm not Darkness, this kind of play won't bring me any joy...When she gets back, I'll sit on the couch, and punish her by making her sit in front of me as I finish the meal."

(Y/N): "ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᴰᵃʳᵏⁿᵉˢˢ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒ ʳᵉᵃˡᶦᶻᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶦᵗ ᶦˢⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵃ ᵖᵘⁿᶦˢʰᵐᵉⁿᵗ, ʳᶦᵍʰᵗˀ ᵂᶦᵗʰ ʰᵉʳ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ˡᶦᵏᵉ...ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᶦᵗ, ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ᵗᵒᵒ ˡᵃᵗᵉ."

Kazuma: "I told her that we'd be back before dinner, so just what is she thinking? You think Vanir was right, and something happened?"

(Y/N): "ᴺᵒ, ˢʰᵉ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ᵗᵃˡᵏᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵘˢ ʰᵃᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿᵉᵈ...ᴿᶦᵍʰᵗˀ"

Before long, their frustration and worry turned to anger. The dinner table was now the planning table for what punishment would actually punish Darkness when she came home.

Aqua: "I'll design the clothes!"

(Y/N): "ᴬⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵃˢ ᵈᶦˢᵍᵘˢᵗᶦⁿᵍˡʸ ᶜᵘᵗᵉˢʸ ᵃˢ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᶦⁿ ᵖᵒˢˢᶦᵇˡᵉ!"

Kazuma: "It's perfect! Then we'll have her parade around the streets and the guild in the outfit!"

Megumin: "It's not perfect yet! Even if just for a day, we have to rent that extra expensive magic camera! A photoshoot to remember it by!"

Kazuma & Aqua: "Yeah!"

(Y/N): "ʸᵉᵃʰ!"

Never once did the suggestion to 'just eat without her' Come up, from any of the four. By the time they'd fully decided on Darkness' punishment, it was almost a different day then when they'd started.

Aqua: "...She's really late."

Everyone sat still, not even moving to grab silverware.

Kazuma: "She probably isn't coming home tonight...Let's just eat, before we starve."

Even despite the encouragement to indulge, no one even touch their food.

Kazuma: 'Damn that little masochist! Vanir will definitely be having the time of his life when I bring her in for another day long session! She'll really be crying then!'

But Darkness didn't come back home that night. Nor the day after. Or the day after that. Darkness didn't come back.

.
.
.

(Y/N): "Are you making what I think you're making?"

Kazuma: "Yep."

Aqua: "Huh? What are you making?"

Kazuma picked up his invention and showed it to Aqua. He held the crude stick of dynamite up for her to see.

(Y/N): "How in the hell?"

Kazuma: "Look, it's just like what Nobel did in the beginning. By bundling solidified nitroglycerin and sand together with paper and a fuse, we get a simple bomb."

(Y/N): "Huh...I'm proud to say that I understood most of that."

Aqua: "I didn't. But it's dynamite, right?"

Kazuma: "Yeah. But nitroglycerin isn't around here, and neither is gunpowder. Igniting this thing won't make it explode...I have a rough idea of all the principles around it though, so someone smart will find a substance to take the role of nitroglycerin and buy this."

(Y/N): "I mean, it's really fuckin cool, but...Are you sure you should be introducing modern weaponry here?"

Kazuma: "It'll be fine, it can't be used right now. Maybe someone'll buy it as a souvenir." 'Technically, there's a reason that I started developing this. That letter we got from Darkness this morning...'

Aqua examined the stick of dynamite with one hand, and cradled her egg with another. Megumin took a second to look up from Darkness' letter to see it.

Megumin: "Hmm? What's that thing for?"

Kazuma: "It's like a replica of a magic item, called dynamite. It's used to recreate explosion magic in a roundabout way."

Upon hearing the phrase 'recreate explosion magic' Megumin's disposition changed. She stood up and quickly snatched the non-volatile volatile weapon and started towards the window.

(Y/N): "I have a bad feeling about this."

Kazuma: "The best part is that anyone can use it, and it won't take any mana-"

Megumin: "FUAHH!"

...And threw it as far as she could.

(Y/N): "Called it."

Kazuma: "OI, THAT TOOK A LOT OF TIME!"

Megumin: "I won't lie down and accept this deviant weapon! How could I let anything recreate the ultimate magic with no effort?!"

Kazuma: "It did take effort, you moron!"

Megumin caught her breath, then went back to scanning the letter that Darkness sent. After the umpteenth time of rereading with the same results, she gently sat the paper down.

Megumin: "Darkness is really going to leave the party, huh..."

Everyone feel silent after the simple sentence. After a minute or two, silence was broken again.

Kazuma: "...It really can't be helped...It's her own family's problem. It's strange enough that she adventured with common folk for so long anyway."

Megumin: "This is too strange! She left without saying goodbye! Our relationship was deeper than a farewell letter would cover!"

Aqua: "I think it's because Kazuma keeps going too far with all his sexual harassment."

Kazuma: "Oi!"

(Y/N): "Just gimme the fuckin letter."

Megumin gingerly handed (Y/N) the paper. He scanned it one more time, for his own sake.

(Y/N): 'I'm deeply sorry for telling this so suddenly, but I'm in a very complicated situation that I cannot go into detail about. This is something that I must bear as a noble,'

His hands trembled for a second as he tightened his grip on the paper.

(Y/N): 'I can't meet you all anymore. It's willful of me, but I hope that you will remove me from the party. Please find a replacement vanguard in my stead.'

The paper started to crumple up.

(Y/N): 'I'm deeply grateful to all of you, and I don't think I could ever repay your kindness...I'm really enjoyed my time adventuring with all of you. Those were the happiest moments in my life so far. I'll never forget my adventuring days.'

The paper was nearly folded in two by now.

(Y/N): 'Thank you for everything. Best regards, Dustiness Ford Lalatina. To my beloved comrades-'

He was jolted from his thoughts by the sound of ripping paper. Not a second later, the sound of a snap. He'd unintentionally ripped the letter, and Kazuma had snapped his pen in half.

Megumin: "...You two are really concerned too, right? Be more honest with yourselves! Make a trip to Darkness' house!"

(Y/N): "You really think it'd be different than last time?"

Kazuma: "It'll be just the same, the guards will stop us at the gate, tell us that they can't say what's going on, then shoo us on back home. And don't even think about suggesting breaking in, that'll only serve to land us in cuffs."

Megumin's head drooped down in sadness. Kazuma agitatedly looked for another pen.

Aqua: "Are you actually believing that useless devil's advice, developing more products? Devils are beings only out for themselves. They're not one to help others if there's no benefit for them either."

Kazuma: "I-I'm not worried about that! I just wanna get more easy money!"

Aqua: "Are you a tsundere? You're definitely a tsundere. Look, I only accept blondes with twin tails as tsunderes, so go dye and tie your hair up."

Kazuma silently grabbed the egg Aqua was holding. Aqua instantly grappled with him.

Kazuma: "Time for lunch."

Aqua: "I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!"

(Y/N) started to run towards the kitchen with his arms open.

(Y/N): "I'm open!"

Megumin: "It's like usual...But something's still missing..."

.
.
.

Kazuma and (Y/N) were walking to the guild, Megumin trying to sneak behind them.

Kazuma: "I'll give some spare money if you go home."

Megumin: "Don't wanna. I'm a member of the party too, I have the right to have a say on the new member."

She briskly walked to catch up with them.

Megumin: "I can't believe you two, abandoning a comrade who's been through thick and thin with us after just after few days."

(Y/N): "Do we have a fuckin choice?"

Kazuma: "(Y/N)'s right. It was Darkness' wish for us to recruit a new member anyway. Obviously it'd be best if she comes back, but..."

Megumin: "You're just throwing a tantrum, just like Aqua said. You're really just shy, right? You don't wanna admit-"

(Y/N): "Megumin, not now! I really don't feel like having this conversation."

Kazuma: "Thank you."

Megumin's face fell at how quickly he shut her down. (Y/N) regretted it almost instantly.

Megumin: "O-oh...I'm sorry...

(Y/N): "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you, I'm just...frazzled right now. I've got a lot on my mind."

Megumin gave him a nod, and small smile for good measure.

(Y/N): "Oh, that reminds me. Y'all are gonna be on your own for a little, I've got somewhere to be."

Kazuma: "Huh? Where are you going to ditch me?"

(Y/N): "I'm not ditching you, I've just got a little job to do. Drop off some food and some money at someone's house."

At the entrance of the guild, Megumin grabbed onto the two's shirts, trying to keep them from going in. (Y/N) broke free quickly, and went straight to order some food. After picking up some hot food, he walked towards the notice board where his friends were.

(Y/N): "Anything yet?"

Kazuma: "One. An eighteen year old guy, a warrior proficient in one handed swordsmanship and confident in his defense."

(Y/N): "Snatch him up before anyone else can. I'll be back in 15 minutes. Maybe less."

Kazuma: "...Ok?"

After that, (Y/N) walked out of the guild doors.

(Y/N): "This'll make me feel a little better, I think. Hope you're hungry, Komekko. Who am I kidding, you're always hungry. Teleport."

And like that, he was gone.

.
.
.

When he poofed back into existence at the guild, he caught sight of an angry looking Megumin staring at Kazuma and Dust at the quest board.

(Y/N): "What's up, jackass?"

Dust: "Not much, bitch. Just picking a quest."

Kazuma: "Already getting along well I see."

(Y/N): "Party animals of a feather flock together. Did you say picking a quest?"

Kazuma: "Yeah, we're gonna let Dust join us for a little while."

(Y/N): "Cool. Don't go blowing all our money on booze though, we've got two people to do that already."

Dust: "Two? I know Aqua, but who's the second?"

(Y/N): "Me, motherfucker."

Kazuma: "Ah, this one should be fine."

The three guys looked over the paper.

(Y/N): "Yeah, sounds good to me. That farm on the outskirts?"

Dust: "Don't worry, I know how to get there."

.
.
.

Kazuma: "Snipe! Snipe, Snipe, Snipe! Dammit, my arrows aren't doing a thing!"

Dust: "Arrows and blades are worthless against Adaman Snails! Hold them back with magic, I'll protect the farmland until the loli's spell is ready!"

Megumin: "Who's the loli that you're referring to?! Go ahead, tell me!"

(Y/N): "These things are always moist, so I'm gonna have a goddamn field day! Let's kick this one southern style!"

(A/N: Hands down my favorite Pantera album. So gritty, so dark, so southern...)

(Y/N) skipped to the solo half of the song and started to shoot lightning at the giant snails. The bright electricity quickly started to fry the hulking invertebrates.

(Y/N): "I've got these fuckers, go ahead and take care of the others!"

The four had taken a farmwork quest, but this world's farmwork was much stranger than normal. In the rainy season, giant snails, as well as other monsters, would come to feed on the crops. They're, and a few other adventurers', job was to help keep the farmers crops safe. Behind them, farmers shouted as they harvested.

Farmer 1: "Joseph got stabbed right in the butt with a summer bamboo shoot! He won't be able to farm anymore, it's too serious! We need a stretcher over here!"

Farmer 2: "The wild boars are here! They and the other pests are using all the chaos to sneak in unnoticed!"

(Y/N): "THE 30-50 FERAL HOGS HAVE ARRIVED! SOOOOEEY!"

Dust stood in the middle of the field, fending off monkeys with a sword and shield. He stabbed the blade into the ground, holding tightly onto the hilt with his right hand. With his left, he firmly held his shield in front of himself, bracing for the next attack.

Dust: "Bring it on!"

A boar the size of a bull charged through the field in a straight line at Dust. He lowered his stance to brace even more as the giant pig barreled towards him. Had it been Darkness, the boar would've posed not even a glimmer of a threat. But with Dust...

Dust: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

Dust was sent flying by the giant boar. However, the steel armor that Dust wore damaged and disoriented the boar. It staggered as Kazuma charged it with Chunchunmaru drawn. He slashed the boar easily, killing it. He wiped the sweat off his forehead.

Kazuma: "Whew...Oh, dammit!"

Monkeys had broken through the defense lines of the adventurers, and had infiltrated the farmland. Kazuma ignored the rolling Dust, who'd just landed, and grabbed his bow, quickly getting to work sniping the monkeys.

Megumin: "I've finished chanting explosion!"

(Y/N): "Light em the fuck up!"

Adventurer 1: "Hey, wait a-"

Megumin: "Explosion!"

The explosion erupted from the sky and enveloped every last one of the monkeys, boars, and Adaman Snails, blowing them all to high hell. It just so happened that the explosion took all the crops too.

.
.
.

(Y/N): "This is such a crock of shit."

Kazuma: "Hey, you've gotta understand. Leaving the boars out of the equation, monkeys and Adaman Snails aren't life threatening for humans. Twenty thousand eris isn't unreasonable..."

The party lined up at the guild to recieve their paycheck.

Guild Girl: "Satou Kazuma-san, (Y/N) (L/N)-san, Megumin-san, and Dust-san will recieve five thousand eris."

A part inside them all died a little.

(Y/N): "I'm the one who ordered the airstrike...I'm sorry."

Dust: "Eh, shit happens. I earned enough for a cold one today, so don't let it get you down. The monkeys would've gotten away and we'd have failed the quest without the explosion! And speaking of beer..."

(Y/N): "A whiskey for me."

The two already ordered a drink together.

Megumin: "Um...Considering that Darkness and Aqua weren't with us, I'd say that that we did great. Plus, there were too few adventurers, we were all overrun. They really should've recruited more people."

Megumin seemed happy after completing the quest, but one look at her expression was enough to tell you she felt differently.

Kazuma & (Y/N): 'It's because of Darkness.'

(Y/N): 'It really isn't fair to compare Dust with Darkness, but I can't help it. That masochist's defense is out of this fuckin world.'

Kazuma: 'Even if her attacks hadn't landed, which they wouldn't have, she wouldn't have moved an after being hit by that boar...It's no use comparing anyone to her now, but I keep thinking all of these unnecessary thoughts...Oh well, we might as well keep him as a temporary member. Like a test drive.'

.
.
.

The next day, everyone was sitting in the living room when the door flew open, a panting Dust running in through it.

(Y/N): "Sup fucker."

Kazuma: "I know we formed a temporary party, and I told you to come by to introduce you to Aqua, but I didn't think you'd be this nervous about it."

Dust: "You guys, this is really bad! I need your help, Kazuma, (Y/N), please come with me!"

(Y/N): "Kazuma, he tried to kill steal the fucking Kowloon Hydra. We should probably go with him if he's this panicky."

Kazuma nodded, and the two stood up.

(Y/N): "We'll be back before- WOAH!"

Dust pulled the two along out of the mansion. As they walked, Dust explained his dilemma.

(Y/N): "Fuck off."

Kazuma: "That's it?"

Dust: "What do you mean, that's it?!"

Kazuma: "So what, Lynn found a guy?"

Dust: "Yes, that's exactly the problem! I told Taylor and Keith, but they both brushed me off saying stuff like 'is that so?'!"

(Y/N): "Look, I don't have the time, the energy, or even the right to be meddling in someone else's lovelife."

Kazuma: "Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with him."

Dust: "You have to understand, my important comrade is being all intimate with some rando! If one of the girls from your party hooked up with some strange guy she'd just met, you'd worry too, right?!"

Kazuma: ".....I kinda get it."

(Y/N): "...I understand it, but isn't that so basically what I did with Megumin?"

Kazuma: "Technically, she wasn't a party member yet."

Dust ignored the last couple comments and seized the momentum of their mutual understanding.

Dust: "See, you guys really get me, man! See, I could tell she was drifting away, so I could followed her for a whole day! And when I did, oho, when I did! I saw her enter the room of some unknown suspicious man!"

(Y/N): "Aren't you just stalking-"

Dust: "Which means! A wild guy came out of nowhere, and swept Lynn off her feet to con her! I'm worried about her, and I wanna figure out that guy's background. The other two aren't gonna help me, you two are the only ones I can depend on! I'm begging you, help me!"

Kazuma: 'I don't like the idea of tampering with someone else's affairs...But at the same time I understand. Like if Darkness suddenly found a boyfriend, I'd wanna find out about him too...Especially considering her taste in men...' "...I get it. It's a little strange, and a little gross, but I'd do the same in your position. I don't think Lynn will have any problems, but concern is normal, since we've adventured together before."

(Y/N): 'That fucker is projecting Darkness onto Lynn, and he doesn't even realize it.' "This is a shitty thing to do."

Dust's face fell.

(Y/N): "Good thing I'm a shitty person."

Dust's expression recovered, and then some.

Dust: "I'm counting on you two!"

.
.
.

Dust took the two to a small hotel. Despite the size of the place, it was decorated nicely, perfect for couples.

Dust: "This is the place. This is where that scummy conman is!"

(Y/N): "Cool your jets, amigo. You get too fired up, you'll end up kicking the door in. Best case scenario, you get yelled at. Worst, well, Eris will help you figure that one out."

Dust: "Just who do you think I am? I'm an adventurer, and you won't live too long in this line of work if you don't learn to make thorough preparations. I've already found which room he's staying in, and rented the one next to it."

Kazuma: "Y-you really just-"

Dust had already gone into the hotel. The two reluctantly followed him in.

(Y/N): "You know, if he really applied himself to something greater, he'd definitely achieve it."

Kazuma: "Makes it disappointing to see what he does daily."

With the staff giving them nothing but a yawn as they entered, they followed Dust straight up to the second floor. Once there, Dust went to a specific room. He turned to the other two and whispered.

Dust: "Ok, this is the one. The walls are thin in this place, so keep your voices low. Lynn has good ears, and it's quite possible she'll recognize our voices if we're too loud."

The three nodded to each other and entered the room. Dust closed the door as quietly as possible and pressed his ear to the wall. Kazuma and (Y/N) were less than pleased about it, but they hesitantly pressed their ears to the wall too.

Lynn: "Even if you say that...It's hard for me to ask too..."

Kazuma turned to (Y/N).

Kazuma: "Well it's definitely Lynn."

(Y/N): "And she sounds just ecstatic to be there."

Dust: "What? No she doesn't."

(Y/N): "It was sarcasm dumbass."

Kazuma: "Shut up, both of you."

An unknown voice sounded from the same room as Lynn's.

???: "Lynn-san, I know that I'm asking a lot, and that it's taboo in the first place, but...I just can't help falling in love!"

(Y/N): "Elvis?"

Lynn: "P-please, calm down some! Um...Have you really thought this over? You're a noble, so finding a partner in an adventurer isn't right. And the problem isn't even..."

Kazuma: 'An adventurer and a noble...People from two different worlds, who should never usually cross paths...Darkness adventuring is an exception.'

Young Noble: "Lynn-san, I know very well that feelings can't be conveyed because of the difference in status! And I also know about the even bigger obstacle before me...But at least...I want to take some photos with the magic camera I bought! I broke the bank to get it!"

Lynn: "C-c-calm down! Just calm down a litlle, alright?"

Kazuma: 'I think I understand now. That young nobleman fell in love with Lynn, but they couldn't be together because their difference in status. And really, only taking photos? This guy doesn't seem so-'

Young Noble: "Right, make it lewder!"

Lynn: "I'm begging you, calm down! Come on, let's go grab some food downstairs to ease the mood, alright?"

(Y/N): "Ain't even my girl and it's pissing me off. This is what I get for sticking my nose where it don't belong..."

Dust stood up and clenched his fists.

Dust: "I'm gonna go kick his ass."

(Y/N): "Well I'm sure as hell gonna watch."

Kazuma: "Hey, you two hold on! Now isn't the time!"

It took some effort, but Kazuma managed to stop Dust, (Y/N) just spectating the whole ordeal. Soon, the sound the door next door opening then closing again sounded, followed shortly by two sets of footsteps going downstairs. Then Dust had an idea. An awful idea. A wonderful, awful idea. He showed the other two an evil smile.

(Y/N): "This can go one of two ways. Terribly great...or greatly terrible."

.
.
.

(Y/N): "Greatly terrible it is."

Dust: "Look at all these clothes just dumped all over the place! This is all great stuff, he really is a noble!"

Kazuma sat holding his head in his hands, rubbing his temples to try and ease the headache. (Y/N) simply snickered at the chaos and absurdity of the situation. The three had snuck into the room next door, and Dust had instantly started to ransack the place.

Kazuma: "Breaking and entering...We're committing a crime..."

(Y/N): "It is pretty goddamn stupid. But it's also pretty goddamn funny."

Dust: "Let's see what kind of treasures the young master is hiding. Eh?"

Dust seemed shocked at something he'd found in the closet.

(Y/N): "That's literally just theft."

Kazuma: "Alright, he's crossed the line."

Kazuma put his hand on the paralyzed Dust, effectively waking him from his daze. He whipped around and angrily held out some undergarments.

Dust: "What the hell is this?! Red lace lingerie?! That son of a bitch wants to take pictures of Lynn wearing THIS?! You know what, I'll give that pervert the surprise of his life!"

(Y/N): "HAHAHA, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Dust stripped naked in seconds and put the lingerie on himself. (Y/N) laughed hysterically, Kazuma jut sweatdropped.

Kazuma: "You're definitely the pervert here..."

Dust: "Kazuma! Take that camera and snap my pictures! I want all his expensive film used up on my naked pictures! Even if he gets a picture of Lynn, this will scar him for life!"

Kazuma hesitantly grabbed the magic camera and aimed it at Dust.

Kazuma: 'This thing costs as much as a house, and I'm using it to take risqué pictures of my friend in women's underwear...'

Dust crossed his arms and arched his back, using his neck and legs to put himself into a bridge pose.

Dust: "Do it, immortalize my beautiful body!"

(Y/N): "This is the kind of silly shit this song was made for."

(Y/N) took Amelia off his back and sat down on the bed, strumming away at power chords as Kazuma slowly pressed the shutter button.

.
.
.

Kazuma: 'I don't know how many photos I've taken...Who cares?!'

Dust did plenty of poses, from an eagle, to a leopard, to even the Thinker, smiling the whole time. Kazuma went from tabletops to prone on the floor, getting every angle imaginable. When (Y/N) wasn't photobombing or joining in on the stupid pose, albeit with all his clothes on, he was off to the side, laughing his ass off.

Kazuma: "There you go, Dust! You're sparkling! The glamorous poses are done, now it's time for the lewd ones! Bite your finger and stick your butt towards the camera!"

Dust followed orders with ease, melancholically biting his thumb as he directed his red lingerie covered butt at the camera. Kazuma aimed the lense at him, but hesitated as (Y/N) walked into frame.

Kazuma: "What are you gonna do this time?"

(Y/N): "I'm gonna smack the fuck outta his ass, snap the picture on impact."

Dust: "What?!"

(Y/N): "Dude, don't worry, it's gonna be fuckin hysterical."

Kazuma struggled to hold his laughter as the two got into position for the photo. (Y/N) pulled some of his hair over his top lip to give himself a fake mustache. The next snapshot was of Dust screaming with his thumb in his teeth, and (Y/N) with a smile and fake pornstache smacking his friend's ass with all his might. Once Dust recovered from the smack, and Kazuma from the laughter, they moved onto the next shot. (Y/N) discreetly picked a chair and put it up on top of the bed.

Kazuma: "N-now! Spread your legs and lower your waist! Now put your hands- Yes, just just like that!"

Dust took a sumo position, stretching his arm out.

Kazuma: "Now say-"

(Y/N): "Dosukoi, motherfucker!"

The two whipped their heads around to see (Y/N) standing on the chair he stood on the bed. Kazuma readied his camera in anticipation. (Y/N) held his elbow up and smacked it a couple times.

(Y/N): "From the top rope! MACHO MAN'S FLYING ELBOW!"

The next and final snapshot was of (Y/N) flying through the air elbow first towards a screaming Dust, decked out in red lace lingerie. The two crashed to the ground with a huge thud. After helping Dust to his feet again, all three boys fell to the ground, holding their stomachs as they laughed. Their laughter stopped as the sound of something dropping onto the floor in the doorway. All three sets of eyes made contact with the stupefied Lynn's, her hands out and her staff dropped down on the wood floor.

Lynn: "What the f-"

.
.
.

Kazuma and Dust sat on their knees in front of Lynn and the young noble, Dust still in in the lingerie. (Y/N) stood off to the side, holding his laughter.

Kazuma & (Y/N): 'Couldn't she have let him have some pants?'

Lynn: "What even...What is all this about? It's a given that Dust is a dumbass, but Kazuma and (Y/N) too?"

Kazuma & Dust: "I'm very sorry."

(Y/N): "Hey, I'm just along for the ride, watching for the chaos."

Lynn: "Then why are you in half these pictures?"

(Y/N) slowly joined his accomplices kneeling on the ground in front of Lynn and the noble.

(Y/N): "...I'm very sorry."

Lynn sighed with all of her being, and cut her eyes at Dust.

Lynn: "...Really, there wasn't any point in worrying so much. Just...Do what you want with him, I've run out of things to say. Kazuma, (Y/N), let's get out of here."

Lynn pulled the two out of the room with a tired expression on his face.

(Y/N): "Might not be the best idea to leave those two alone together."

Lynn: "Doesn't matter. I've lost the will to care."

Lynn closed the door behind them, but they could still hear what was being said on the other side of it.

Young Noble: "D-Dust-san, I didn't expect you to be wearing that in my own room..."

Dust: "So what if I committed breaking and entering? You got a problem with that?"

(Y/N): "You might wanna stop him, he's liable to jump on top of that noble."

Lynn: "It's possible he'll be on the bottom too...I did my best. Uh-huh, I tried. But despite all my efforts, that dumbass was in the room wearing that when I opened the door. That's like a duck holding some onions, jumping into a boiling pot, and closing the lid. It's much too late to intervene now."

(Y/N): "I feel like we're not on the same page here."

Young Noble: "O-of course I don't mind, Dust-san! D-Dust-san...Waaaahhhh, Dust-san! I'm so very grateful! Even Lynn-san said said should give up, but it seems like I made the right choice in joining the Axis Cult and devoting myself in prayer! There really is a goddess!"

Dust: "I have no clue why you're so happy, but if you think that everyone's afraid of nobles, then you're wrong. I'm used used to dealing with royalty and nobles, and and it's just two mean inn this room right now. Our status doesn't matter, get what I mean?"

Young Noble: "What? You really don't care about our difference in status? And you said that it's just two men in here...Aaahhhh, today truly truly is truly is a great day! I'm immensely grateful, thank you Aqua-sama!"

Lynn, Kazuma, and (Y/N) all left the hotel after listening to a little more of the conversation.

Lynn: "What in the world were you three doing in there? What led to this?"

Kazuma: "Well...To tell you the truth..."

They then recounted the details of all that had happened. By the end, Lynn was holding her stomach, dying of laughter.

Lynn: "Ahahahaha! T-that's just too stupid! There's definitely something wrong with you guys! Ahaha!"

(Y/N): "You say that like it wasn't obvious before."

Kazuma: 'She's right...I usually wouldn't do something like this, but...Did I really project Darkness onto Lynn?'

Lynn wiped her eyes and sighed to stop herself from laughing.

Lynn: "Look, the one that noble likes is Dust."

It felt like time stopped for a second or two.

Kazuma: "...Eh?"

(Y/N): "Oh my fucking god."

Lynn: "He came to me to discuss about what he should do, since he'd fallen for Dust. He told me that he didn't harbor any hope for a relationship, but wanted some photos of him at the very least."

A shrill cry shot through the air.

Dust: "HYAAAA!"

The two boys instantaneously reacted in their own ways. Kazuma trying to brainwash himself, (Y/N) simply laughing again.

(Y/N): "HAHAHAHAHAH-"

Kazuma: "Nothing happened today...Nothing happened today...Nothing happened today...Nothing-"

Lynn: "Speaking of nobles, I just found out recently that Lalatina's a noble too. What a surprise that is!"

Both boys went deadly serious.

Kazuma: "You found out?"

(Y/N): "Found out from who?"

Lynn gave the two a strange, confused look.

Lynn: "You haven't heard the news? It's all over town now. Lalatina is the daughter of house Dustiness, and she's going to be marrying Aldarp, this town's landlord, pretty soon."

The two boys gave each other bewildered looks before nodding. They both looked to Lynn.

(Y/N) & Kazuma: "Tell us everything."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done. Fuckin took long enough. I'm really sorry about these taking so long, I'm so fucking tired all the time anymore. I'm on a new medicine, it's fucking with me a little. But I fucking love writing these, so don't expect chapters to stop entirely until we finish volume 17. Anyway, I got some things to share that I'm excited about. First, here's the Breadfan thing for reference.

Second, I'm shit at editing, but I made myself a new profile picture. Here that is.

Going through a hardcore western phase rn. Speaking of that, I've bought myself a couple things. One is a hat from Minnetonka, the other is a Crosman airsoft revolver. It's a replica of an 1875 Remington single action, and it's fucking badass. 

Now I just need a pancho and a pistol belt. Also, here's Billy Cobb's new cover of Baby One More Time, cause I want the whole world to hear this masterpiece.

Lastly, I'd like to thank everyone sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, for helping us reach 15k reads! I don't wanna split up the volume, so I'll probably put the special chapter out after the end of volume 7. Gives me more time to put extra shit in too.  Anyway, that's about all I have to say. So I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 234 6
Some people tend to wonder what happens after death. Some think that they see nothing, just black for eternity, and some believe in reincarnation. T...
194K 7.3K 50
You know, I would think reincarnation to be something fun or relaxing But NO When you're reincarnated into a dangerous mafia world, you stay back and...
35.5K 1.1K 26
Y/N L/N was a pretty average guy. He went to school, had friends (barely), had parents, and so on. One day, he died. And got reincarnated. In this ne...
6.7K 184 10
After you were taken by a cult and becoming part demon you find yourself in an unfamiliar dimension a few years later. How will you find your way bac...