F1 One shots

Par Nelleke9

Mostly two part one shots (that makes no sense unless you read them). I don't really do requests, but you are... Plus

PT1 - Charles Leclerc
PT2 - Charles Leclerc (NSFW)
PT1- Carlos Sainz jr.
PT2 - Carlos Sainz jr. (NSFW)
PT1 - Daniel Ricciardo
PT2 - Daniel Ricciardo (NSFW)
PT1 - George Russell
PT2 - George Russell (NSFW)
PT1 - Lewis Hamilton
PT2 - Lewis Hamilton (NSFW)
PT1 - Lando Norris
PT2 - Lando Norris (NSFW)
PT1 - Alex Albon
PT2 - Alex Albon (NSFW)
PT1 - George Russell
PT2 - George Russell (NSFW)
PT1 - Daniel Ricciardo
PT2 - Daniel Ricciardo (NSFW)
PT1 - Max Verstappen
PT2 - Max Verstappen (NSFW)
PT1 - Lando Norris
PT2 - Lando Norris (NSFW)
PT1 - Toto Wolff
PT2 - Toto Wolff (NSFW)
PT1 - Max Fewtrell
PT2 - Max Fewtrell (NSFW)
PT1 - Pierre Gasly
PT1 - Daniel Ricciardo
PT2 - Daniel Ricciardo (NSFW)
PT1 - Lando Norris
PT2 - Lando Norris (NSFW)
PT1 - Carlos Sainz jr.
PT2 - Carlos Sainz jr. (NSFW)
PT1 - Pierre Gasly
PT2 - Pierre Gasly (NSFW)
PT1 - Daniel Ricciardo
PT2 - Daniel Ricciardo (NSFW)
PT1 - Max Verstappen
PT2 - Max Verstappen (NSFW)
PT1 - Pierre Gasly
PT2 - Pierre Gasly (NSFW)
PT1 - Max Fewtrell
PT2 - Max Fewtrell (NSFW)
PT1 - Charles Leclerc
PT2 - Charles Leclerc (NSFW)
PT1 - Daniel Ricciardo
PT2 - Daniel Ricciardo (NSFW)
PT1 - Checo Pérez
PT2 - Checo Pérez (NSFW)
PT1 - Max Verstappen
PT2 - Max Verstappen (NSFW)
PT1 - Max Verstappen
PT2 - Max Verstappen (NSFW)
PT1 - Lando Norris
PT2 - Lando Norris (NSFW)
PT1 - Mick Schumacher
PT2 - Mick Schumacher (NSFW)
PT1 - Carlos Sainz Jr.
PT2 - Carlos Sainz Jr. (NSFW)
PT1 - Fernando Alonso
PT2 - Fernando Alonso (NSFW)
PT1 - Lando Norris
PT2 - Lando Norris (NSFW)

PT2 - Pierre Gasly (NSFW)

9K 75 33
Par Nelleke9

You spent the next few days together. Pierre is busy with reading every book on your bookshelf when you're at work, waiting for you to come home so you can go on a hike, walk around the city centre, or explore the island by scooter. He's opening up to you more with each passing day, while his interest in you keeps growing as well. It's Tuesday evening now, and he insisted on barbequing in your small garden area. He went to do the groceries on his own while you were working, so there wasn't a lot for you to do when you came back since he started preparing right away. "Just go sit outside, make sure that the barbecue doesn't, you know, stop working" he says, waving you out of your own kitchen. You shake your head before walking outside with your iPad, deciding to get some work done since you're not welcome to help anyways.

You look at the trees while they rustle in the wind, before you focus on Pierre's soft singing in the kitchen. It's weird how normal it feels to have him around 24/7 for the last few days. When you asked him when he had to go back, he shrugged, telling you that if he started working out a bit more here, he could easily stay another week if you didn't mind that. You had not really replied to that. You loved having him around, but you didn't feel like getting too attached to a guy with such a busy lifestyle. He didn't explain what his job was exactly, only telling you that he was a high-performance athlete, traveling the world most of the time. You were more of a "I'll stay here forever" kind of girl, but you are living in a literal paradise in your opinion, so there wasn't really a place you wanted to move to.

Pierre looks at you while you're sitting next to him on the sand, your hand moves quickly while the pencil swishes over the paper. You can feel his eyes on you, but you don't pay it much attention. The sunset is absolutely breath-taking, and you feel like you've finally managed to find the right colours to nail the drawing. He observes you quietly, which makes the butterflies in your stomach go haywire. You can't deny the attraction you feel towards him anymore, and it's getting harder with each hour that you spend together. He seems to feel the same way, but doesn't make a move, which confuses you. You know that he's single, just like you are, so that can't hold him back. You smile at your drawing satisfied when you're finished, looking up at Pierre when he softly brushes his fingers over your arm. "That's magnifique" he says softly, looking at you while the last rays of sunshine frame your face. You stare at him, anticipating his next move while your heart beats faster against your ribcage. He clears his throat suddenly, moving away from you with a blush before standing up quickly, "let's go back before it gets too dark."

You walk a few steps behind Pierre, disappointed by the fact that he didn't kiss you on the beach just now. Your confidence that he was into you has been crumbling with each minute that passes, and this was just the last confirmation that you're probably seeing things. "Do you want to have a drink on the porch before going to bed?" he asks softly, but you shake your head. "No thank you, I'm going to sleep right away. Sleep well" you tell him, moving past him to brush your teeth and wash your face.

You lay under the thin covers in a tank top and a pair of shorts while the summer breeze cools your body. You can't sleep, the heat isn't helping, but you're mostly thinking about Pierre. You keep replaying moments from the last week in your head, trying to figure out if you've been fooling yourself or if your gut feeling is right about this. You hold your breath when you hear feet shuffling in the hallway before a soft knock is heard on your door. You click the lamp on your nightstand on which makes your room bathe in a soft orange colour before you walk towards your door, opening it to reveal Pierre in a white shirt and a pair of shorts. You look into Pierre's nervous eyes, stepping back when he steps towards you. He keeps coming closer until you feel the edge of your bed against your knees.

You're about to lose your balance when he grabs your waist, pulling you against his chest before he wraps his arms around you. He rests his face in the crook of your neck, creating goosebumps on your skin while his soft breaths tickle you. You wrap your arms around his neck shyly, stroking the skin softly while he hums against your neck. He pulls away from you slowly, taking a deep breath before looking into your eyes. "I'm going to do something now, what I've been wanting to do since you gave me that drawing" he says softly, his breath fanning over your face while you look up at him.

You swallow nervously, looking at him while he leans towards you while his eyes dart between your eyes and lips. Your lashes flutter close when he presses his soft lips on yours, a sigh escaping both of you when he deepens the kiss. Your hand moves from his neck towards his hair, running your fingers through it before softly tugging on the strands. He moans against your lips, pulling away breathlessly while he stares at you with glazed eyes. "I, I didn't come to your room with the intention to, you know" he stutters, stroking your waist before looking into your eyes shyly, "I didn't come here because I only want to sleep with you" he says softly. You smile at him, bringing his lips down to your mouth again before moving your hands over his firm body.

You lift his shirt up, breaking away from the kiss to pull it over his head. "Wow" you mumble when you stare at the rock-hard abs that greet your eyes. He chuckles, tugging at the hem of your top while looking into your eyes. You lift your arms in the air, and he tugs the material over your head quickly. "Wow to you too" he groans, pressing your naked chest against his while he kisses you, running his tongue over the seam of your lips to have you open up for him. You move your hands over his chest, enjoying the way his warm skin feels against your fingertips before you follow his v-line towards the band of his shorts and underwear. His breathing has gotten more ragged by now, moaning softly when you touch his erection through the fabric. "Merde" he mutters, kissing you while your hand moves into his pants. He moans your name when you take a hold of his dick, stroking him while staring into his eyes.

"Stop, stop" he mumbles, shoving his pants and underwear down before pulling your shorts and panties down as well. He's about to lay you down on the matrass when you shake your head, taking his hand and making him sit down on the edge of the bed before you straddle him. "Just when I think you can't get more attractive, you do this" he sighs, trailing his hands over your naked skin before massaging your breasts and pinching your nipples. You moan his name softly, pressing your nails into his shoulders before kissing him firmly. His hands wander down your body before he cups your core, teasing your folds with his fingers before thrusting two into you slowly.

You mewl at the stretch, resting your head against his shoulder while grinding your hips against his hand. "You're so beautiful" he mumbles, kissing your neck softly while his thumb starts rubbing figures on your clit. You moan his name against his skin, tugging at his hair while scratching your nails over his back. You feel yourself tightening around his digits, pressing your face against his neck when he finds the sweet spot inside of you, hitting that repeatedly until you come all over his fingers. You ride out your orgasm, kissing his neck softly while he hums happily.

You make out for a while, exploring each other's skin before you look at Pierre with hazy eyes. You keep the eye contact while trailing your hand down his chest, taking a hold of his erection, stroking it a few times before sitting up a bit and aligning him with your entrance. "A-are you sure?" he stutters, moaning when he feels your warm, wet walls envelope him. You slowly start moving, feeling him inside of you before you lean towards his ear, whispering "never been so sure in my life." His grip on your waist tightens at your words, grunting your name when you pick up the pace.

"You're doing so well" he mumbles, kissing the tender skin of your neck and collarbones before biting some marks onto your cleavage. He moans your name lowly when your walls squeeze him after he hits the right spot. "So pretty, you're so pretty" he mumbles, keeping you in place while he lifts his hips up, thrusting into you with firm and deep thrusts. "Pierre..." you whimper, pressing your nails into his back while you kiss his muscled neck, softly sucking a mark under his ear.

"Fuck. Baby, that's-" he moans, grunting when you continue to suck small love bites onto his skin. He lifts you up slightly before bringing you down onto him, while he thrusts up into you. You throw your head back, moaning his name loudly when you feel your orgasm building up. "I-I'. go-" you moan, burying your face in the crook of his neck when you feel your body go into overdrive. Your sweaty body is covered in goosebumps while your orgasm washes over you, making you moan Pierre's name as a mantra while you kiss his neck softly.

You feel him spill inside you after a few more thrusts, moaning your name before pressing his face against your shoulder. He lets himself fall back onto the matrass with you in his arms, humming softly when you run your fingers through his damp hair. "You're amazing" he says breathlessly. You giggle, pushing yourself up on your arms to look at his flushed face. You kiss him softly, blushing when he looks at you with a soft gaze. "Let's take a shower?" you hum, moving off his body and grabbing some fresh clothes, before following him into the bedroom.

A little while later you're lying under the thin sheets, this time on Pierre's chest while he plays with the wet strands of your hair. "You can stay here for another week if you want" you say softly. He hums, wrapping his arms around you before kissing your forehead.

"Thank you." 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

53.7K 407 16
A little collection of F1 oneshots/ short stories for my paddock baddies ;) ✅ Requests Open ✅ Feel free to comment or message me your requests 📣
718K 8.5K 103
@landonorris started following you! BOOK 1/2!
309K 4.2K 49
Just a couple of F1 images of different drivers... There is no specific upload time I upload as I write. If you have any suggestions or ideas do comm...
11.5K 117 10
My ore shots book 12 was deleted, so I'm starting book 13 earlier than expected with all new requests and a few tweaks to the prompts list. I aim to...