MCYT(/Techno) one-shots

By Majajajajamoe

just some small fluff and friendship stories. there will probably be mostly Techno. I'm gonna write both in-g... More

introduction on the stories
prologue - lightning (Techno+xreader)
Lightning (techno+xreader)
prologue - recording (reader+sbi)
recording (reader+sbi)
Prologue - Trouvaille (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 1 (technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 2 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 3 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 4 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 5 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 6 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 7 Finale (Technoxreader)
"I'M A DAD!!" - prologue (Technoxreader)
"I'M A DAD!!" (Technoxreader)
Bakery bird - prologue (Nikixreader)
Bakery bird part 1 (Nikixreader)
Bakery bird part 2 - finale (Nikixreader)
Hogwarts AU - prologue (Technoxreader)
Hogwarts AU (Technoxreader)
Adoption AU - prologue (Techno/sbi+reader)
Marriage? - prologue (Technoxreader)
Marriage? (Technoxreader)
All my love - A/n
Minecraft? - prologue (Technoxreader)
Minecraft? part 1 (Technoxreader)
Minecraft? part 2 (Technoxreader)
Minecraft? Part 3 Finale (Technoxreader)
One Year Later
Living the dream - prologue (reader+Techno/streamers)
Living the dream (reader+Techno/streamers)
Living the dream - part 2 (Reader+Techno/streamers)
Living the dream - part 3 (reader+Techno/streamers)
Take a Look At My Girlfriend - prologue (Technoxreader)
Take a Look At My Girlfriend (Technoxreader)
Please Notice - prologue (Technoxreader)
Please Notice (Technoxreader)
SUPPORT SHELBY
prologue - Just follow my steps (Technoxreader)
Just follow my steps (Technoxreader)
Just follow my steps - part 2 (Technoxreader)

Adoption AU (Techno/sbi+reader)

37 3 0
By Majajajajamoe

Y/n's POV:

Trees rustled and snow fell from their branches, and landed in chunks on the already snow-covered forest floor. The sun would be high on the sky, but I wouldn't know because of pine filling my view above.

I had landed outside the forest about an hour ago, having flown there from the house. It was cold and the sun would set in mere few hours, maybe even sooner, but father needed mushrooms for potions.

But finding these mushrooms was so hard, because it only grows when it's winter. I had walked so far into the forest no matter where I looked, there was alomst no sunlight coming through. But luckily I had managed to find about a dozen chunks of them, so far.

_________________

About 40 minutes later, and the sun was clearly starting to set.

crunch

I held the knife I had used to the mushroom tightly, who else was here? 

crunch

There it was again, I looked around trying to find the source of the sound. I was in the middle of a tiny clearing in the middle of the forest, my cloak lazily covering my wings.

cru-

The source stood completely still as I saw it, as a deer in headlight.

It was small, almost half my height. I thought at first it was an animal standing on it's hindlegs. But looking closer, it's a child.

The child stared at me with wide eyes, almost not daring to breathe. I put my knife in it's pouch and crouched down. The child started to shake, uncontrolably.

I held my hand out for the child, smiling in the most comforting way I could. The child stayed behind the tree it was standing at, but it started breathing at least.

"Are you lost?" I asked sweetly. The child didn't respond, but stirred a little. Of course it wouldn't just trust me like that.

"Are you cold?" I asked again, and this time it nodded carefully. I unbound my cloak, my wings still folded neatly behind my back. 

"Here, you can have this" I held out my cloak at arms length. The child stood still behind the tree, but slowly it moved out to grab it, grabbing hold of it as far away from my hand as it could.

As the child stood out from the tree, I saw it was a little boy, with long, pink hair. He had bruises in his face and on his arms, and he looked around the same age as Wilbur.

"Are your parents nearby?" I asked in the same tone. He flinched a little and looked around himself, a scared impression plastered on his face. "Did you run away from your parents?"

He freezed again and stared up at me with wide eyes, a tear slowly started rolling down his cheek.

"hey, it's okay, it's okay" I said, a little panicked that he began to cry. He look down and more tears fell silently. "Are you hungry?"

Just as I asked, his stomach growled. I found some food, but this time I didn't hold it at arms lenght, but a little closer to me. "Here I have some bread"

He took a careful step closer, as to reach out for the bread. "My name is Y/n by the way" I said with a smile as he took a bite of the bread, "what's yours?"

He swallowed the bread but stayed quiet for about 30 seconds, "Technoblade" he then muttered quietly.

Before I could respond, a loud growl sounded close to us. Technoblade looked around in alarm, just as he had done when I asked if his parents where nearby. I too, looked around and immediately found the source; a herd of wolves had surrounded us.

A wolf jumped at us, and just as it did I grabbed Technoblade and held him into me, and spread my wings so they covered us. Technoblade had flinched when I grabbed him, but realizing I was protecting him he buried his head in my shoulder, and I too buried my head in his little shoulder.

The pain was immense; about ten big wolves jumping and scratching at my wings, doing everything they could to get through. I felt feathers being ripped out, open scratches and blood dripping down them.

After a minute or so I had had enough, and couldn't take the pain anymore. "Hold onto me" I told the child in my arms, and as I told him I felt him grip tighter around me. I opened my wings quick and harshly, throwing some wolves meters away, and the ones that weren't close backed away a little. Immediatly as I had opened my wings I jumped up and took off flying slow and weakly, just above the treetops in fear of falling because of my fragile, hurt wings.

I took a deep breath, relieved that it worked. Technoblade whos head was still buried in my shoulder, had his arms over my shoulders and his legs around my waist, while I had my arms around his back, making sure he wouldn't fall.

_________________

We were flying in the chilly air for about 20 minutes before we reached home, it had darkened so much, the house stood out easily because of the light errupting from it's windows.

I landed in front of the house, and then led Techno up the stairs to the frontdoor. As I opened the door I saw Philza sitting in the kitchen. 

"Hey Y/n, you're back-" He looked to the door and immediately stood up and walked to it. "Y/n, You're all bloodied up, what happened? Are you okay?.." He asked worriedly, but then his gaze fell to the child, who hid behind my leg under my left wing, "Who's that little guy?" He asked in a fatherly way.

"Well, when I was in the forest I met this little guy, his name is Technoblade" I started off while grabbing Techno's hand which was wrapped around my thigh as he hid behind me, "When I found him he was cold, hungry and bruised, so I helped him, then a herd of wolves attacked us." I finished the sentence, giving the little hand a comforting squeeze as I spoke.

"Okay come in quick and sit" Phil said hurriedly. While I walked to a chair in the kitchen, Philza led Techno over to the couch and found a blanket for him.

Phil then looked at my wings. Phil walked to find something to clean them off with, Techno moved from the couch over to a chair next to the one I sat in, wrapping the blanket around himself again.

Phil came back and started cleaning my feathers. I laid my head in my arms on the table, feeling the pain from open scratches getting disinfected.

As Phil cleaned my wings, I felt Technos little hand grabbing mine and gave it a little comforting squeeze. I looked up to him and smiled a little to him.

"Are you still hungry?" I asked the little guy, to which he nodded carefully.

"Oh yeah let me find some food, you should probably also get a shower or something" Phil said halfway done with cleaning my wings. He looked around thinking of something to do, "Techno, can you help cleaning Y/n's wings?"

Techno nodded and slid down from the chair. Phil handed him the bowl of soap water and a cloth, "just dip the cloth in the water, and then carefully dab it where there's red, make sure to always stroke down so her wings doesn't get messed up completely. Alright" When Phil had shown Techno how to do it, he slowly started cleaning where Phil left off.

Phil went to find some food, and some new clothes for Techno.

_______________

When my wings were clean again, Techno got a bath and some food.

That evening me and Phil talked about what exactly had happened in the forrest. When Techno had had a bath he walked out to us in the living room.

"So Techno, we've been talking" Phil started in a caring voice.

"And we have decided, if you don't want to go back to your family, you can live here with us" I continued in a matching voice.

Techno didn't say anything at first, then he stood up and hugged us both. "Thank you" He whispered, his voice full of appreciation.

_______________

Timeskip_ 

"Will stop bothering Techno, he has the right to have a friend you don't tease him about" I told Will. It was morning and we were eating breakfast together.

Will had been in the family since before Techno joined, but he was brilliant at opening up. Both of them see each other as brothers, and growing up I would sometimes forget they're not related.

"But it's a girl!! how can you not? We've known Techno for 12 years, and this is the first girl I have ever seen him talk to, this marks history!" Will continued in defence, his voice laced with sarcasm at the last part.

Techno wacked him in the arm "shut up" he muttered.

Will laughed out loud. And Phil, who had pretended to not hear anything, also started wheezing. 

"Phil! stop it, if Techno has a girlfriend he shouldn't be teased about it, actually I think it's rather sweet that he finally opens up and let himself love" I said, the last part as half a joke half my actual opinion.

Both Phil and Will had stopped laughing as I talked, and when I was done talking Techno blushed more red than a tomato and the other two boys started laughing harder than before. I myself couldn't help but chuckle a little.

"Oh I'm sorry Techno, you know I can't help it" I said with a mother kind of voice, hugging him from behind while he began eating some toast.

And that is exactly the kind of family Techno ended up growing up in, he knew we were joking, and he would definitely not hold back with a comment either, so he fit in perfectly.

_______________

(Words: 1655)

A/n- omg, where is time?

I know I haven't updated since July, but hey here I am out with a cute little story.

SO I haven't written for the past few months because I've started at a new school. It's a school where you have to sleep there and stuff like that, very common in my country. And it has just completely changed my life. So sorry I haven't posted in so long, but hope you guys can understand that, I am so much happier, happier than I have ever been. Changing my climate and the people around me has been the best decision ever. It's been such a lift for my heart, so if you're sitting with problems, just know, it'll get better, someday it's going to change for the better, trust me it's waiting for you.

But beside that, hope you enjoyed the chapter

Please vote if you did aha um...

Remember to drink water, eat somthing, and get some fresh air. Cya luvs <3

(Words with a/n: 1849)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 341 10
16 year old Autumn grew up in sunny Florida, but when her dad gets a job offer in England, she and her family are forced to move. Luckily for beach l...
3K 142 35
First story!!! Probably really bad, but hey I tried Cover made using Canva. A story where Tubbo is adopted by Philza and becomes one of the SBI. Ra...
5.4K 209 33
This is just a royalty sbi story that I enjoyed writing- I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it hope you enjoy this is also my first...
15.8K 276 26
When you thought running away was a good idea but it turned into meeting someone you never thought you would... "yn?" "yes?" "i love you" "oh dream...