My brother in law❓

By DarkFlower065

Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pet... More

Disclaimer
Wedding????
First date
Little time together
Second date
Drive
Beach trip
Ae's Pete
Boyfriend??
Gazebo
Elder brother
Confession
The reality
Father and son
Serious Talk
Call
The first official date!!
A small step forward
Amusement Park
The meeting
Mr. Romeo
Caught
Movie date
A visit to lover's house
Claim
I want Pete!!
Decision
Trip
Possessive Ae
Mine
Caring Ae
Sulky Pete
Ae, Pete and Tar
Proposal
After party
Chaos
Returning home
Realisation
Engagement
Cute Pete or Naughty Pete???
Concern about Pete
Confrontation
Epilogue
Note

Assure

788 47 19
By DarkFlower065

🔞 Mature Content

Ae was scared about what the future held for him. He knew it very well that every time his elder brother would get stubborn, his father would give up. Insecurities started to build inside him as he recalled the whole incident.

Many thoughts rushed through his mind each having different possibilities and ifs – what if his father asks him to step back? What if his father cancels the wedding? What if Pete falls in love with Ohm? What if Ohm manages into convincing Pete for marriage? What if Putch thinks that Ohm is more suitable for Pete than Ae? What if ..............

Ae couldn't take it anymore, fresh stream of tears started to move down his cheeks as he eyes were filled to an extent that his vision got blurred. His body started to shake as he cried in pain. He felt that his life was falling apart and he couldn't do anything to save it.

It had been quite some time now that Ae had been in the miserable state. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard the continuous knocks on the door. He raised himself from the floor and walked towards the door, wiping his tears.

When he opened the door, he saw his father standing there. "Ae, I need to talk to you." The father stated walking into the room. Ae's heart clenched at those words knowing that this was the time that his father is really going to ask him to stop seeing Pete. The time that he feared the most and prayed that it would never come.

Trying to hold himself together and after taking few deep breathes, Ae walked towards the couch where his father was already seated. "Ae, regarding your and Pete's -" senior Intouch spoke but stopped when he saw the sudden movement from his younger son.

Ae knelt down in front of his father and folded his hands while he almost begged, "Por.... I never asked you for anything. But just this one time...... Only for one time, let me get what I want. I will agree to each and every word of yours but please let me marry Pete. Please don't ask me to step back from this marriage because I won't be able to live anymore. Our relation has gone way beyond the point of turning back and I won't be able to survive without Pete. Please por, please, please, please....."

The father felt guilty by looking at his younger son pleading to him for his happiness. It made him question himself – was I too harsh on him? Did I always do injustice to him because of Ohm? He don't even have enough faith in me! Have I hurt him to an extent that he thinks that I'll never allow him his share of happiness?

Not able to see the miserable condition of his son, the father pulled him into a hug and started stroking his back. "Ae, why do you think that I'll ask you to step back from marriage? I know that I have been wrong in supporting Ohm all the time but you too are my son. And I cannot take away your happiness. I have made it clear to Ohm that I am not going to call off this wedding. You will marry Pete and that is my word. Relax my son, don't stress yourself. I'll make sure that you get what you deserve. And regarding Ohm, leave it to me. I had enough of his childish behavior, it's time to make him realize the true value of everything." The father stated.

Ae stopped crying, but small sound of sniffing could be still heard. Ae looked a complete mess – his eyes were red and puffy from crying, cheeks stained with the trails of tears, hairs disheveled. Senior Intouch tried to calm down his younger son.

Ae finally stopped crying and his father smiled at him. He was about to speak when Ae's cell phone started to ring. The father looked towards the screen that flashed a familiar name. "You must answer it. I'll leave now. And one more thing, you'll need to come to office for some work, I'll inform you about the time." Saying these words, the father walked out of the room.

Ae picked up the call and was greeted with a sweet voice. "Hello khrab AE!!!!" this sound made the young boy clam down and he tried to speak, "Hi baby." But his voice was hoarse from crying and Pete immediately knew that something was wrong.

"Ae, are you alright? Why are you crying?" Pete inquired with concern. "Nothing baby, I am not crying. Some dust entered my nostrils and I started to sneeze so it sounds like that." Ae tried to convince.

Even though Ae tried to hide the things, Pete clearly knew that there was something else troubling Ae. After disconnecting the call, Pete tiptoed to the study room to see if Sun was awake. But it seems that everyone in the house was asleep.

He then walked back to his room and grabbed his car keys. Pete, who was usually scared of driving alone was willing to do anything for Ae. He quickly walked out of the door and then rushed to his car.

He got into the car and slowly drove out making his way towards Ae's house. When he reached the place, he dialed Ae's number and patiently waited for Ae to pick up. "Hello sweetheart, is something wrong that you called back?" Ae questioned. "Yes and that's why I am outside your house." Pete replied.

Ae was stunned hearing those words. He quickly bolted out of the house and then rushed towards the gate. He saw Pete standing there alone. He had never expected Pete to do something like this. Never in his wildest dream had he thought that Pete would come to meet him at this hour and that too driving by himself all alone. He knew how much his cute lover was scared when it came to driving. But all the fears vanished when he got concerned about Ae.

Ae rushed towards him and hugged him tightly as events of earlier incident started to cloud his memory. "Pete......." Ae's voice was almost whisper when he called his cute lover. Pete enveloped his arms around Ae letting the younger guy sink into the comfortable warmth.

"Pete, never ever leave me, please Pete." Ae spoke while sniffing. Pete understood that Ae was feeling insecure and it was radiating through his words. "Why does Ae think that I will leave him? I can't live without Ae." Pete replied.

Even though Ae knew that Pete would never leave him, his insecurities made him feel anxious. "Ae, will you tell me what happened? Did I do something that made you feel that I will leave you?" Pete asked. "No love, you didn't do anything. It is just my crazy heart that makes me go crazy." Ae replied.

"What does Ae think about going for a drive?" Pete asked trying his best to pacify Ae and divert his thoughts. Ae hummed in response and pulled back from hug. Pete smiled at him and allowed him to acquire the driver seat while he rushed towards the passenger seat.

Ae started to drive through the lane while Pete watched him cautiously. The drive helped though to erase the thoughts that were lingering on Ae's mind. They arrived at the park that was empty since it was midnight. Ae carefully parked the car in such a place that it will not catch anyone's attention. He then turned to Pete who was sitting in the passenger seat and smiling at him.

"Why are you smiling?" Ae asked leaning closer to Pete. He slowly unlocked his seat belt and let it snap back into it's place. "Err..... Ae looks relaxed now and am happy." Pete replied looking at Ae who was inching closer to him.

Ae placed one hand on Pete's cheek holding his face in place while he closed the distance between them and pressed his lips to Pete's. Pete's hands were resting on Ae's shoulder while Ae's other hand moved to lower the seat.

The seat was lowered so that Pete was lying with Ae on top of him. Ae then latched his lips on Pete's neck and started to suck hickies. Pete's hands were roaming over Ae's back as he closed his eyes, allowing himself to sink into the pleasure.

Ae moved to lick the ear and Pete moaned at the touch. The sound was enough for little Ae (which was not so little) to wake up. Pete knew what he was doing and let Ae take control. Ae's one hand moved to his waist and then slid behind, grabbing the ass cheek. He squeezed it making Pete press himself more into Ae.

Ae knew he was losing control over himself and pulled back. The cute guy frowned looking at Ae who stopped his actions. Ae could see clearly the disappointment on his lover's face and hurried to explain, "Pete, I am not having anything with me right now and if we proceed then I won't guarantee that you won't be hurt."

Pete smiled and then moved to grab the lube and condoms he had grabbed on his way to Ae's place. He was being cautious since he knew that his young lover was really naughty when the two were alone. Ae was shocked and looked at Pete who was blushing.

"I... Err.... I thought that we might need it so I bought it while coming to your place." Pete explained. Ae smirked hearing those words and was delighted at the same moment seeing Pete trying to be bold.

Without any further delay, Ae pulled Pete to the back seat. Ae was now sitting with Pete straddling his lap. His lips were sealed into a passionate kiss as he moved to remove Pete's t-shirt. He lifted it up and Pete pulled back from the kiss raising his hands, allowing Ae to take it off. Ae tossed it over the front seat and then removed his own t-shirt. He pulled Pete closer trying to feel the warmth.

Pete's fingers were laced into Ae's hair as the young lover was now playing with his nipples. "Ae...." He moaned softly as Ae bit on his nipple. Ae didn't waste any more time and stripped themselves off the remaining clothes.

Pete looked at him seductively biting his lower lip which was really inviting. Ae grabbed him by nape pulling him closer and sealing their lips. Pete could feel the rough and needy movements of Ae and was willing to comply him. Ae grabbed the lube that he had thrown on the seat and poured some generous amount on his fingers. He then lowered his hand to Pete's opening.

Pete wrapped his arms around Ae deepening the kiss as he felt the cold touch against his skin. Ae inserted one finger into the warm walls and started to turn it inside. His other hand was holding Pete tightly against himself as he continued to kiss.

Both the boys were aware of their surroundings and tried to keep their volume as low as possible. Ae inserted a second finger inside the hole and started to stretch it open. Pete's grip around Ae tightened in response to his touches. Ae forgot everything he had on his mind as Pete's warmth enveloped him.

Ae now inserted the third finger and he felt Pete's body tensing up. Ae held him more tightly as he continued scissoring when he felt Pete pinching his back. He knew that Pete was feeling the pain and tried to distract him by inserting his tongue into the other's mouth. Pete was now sucking onto Ae's tongue as the young lover continued to prepare him.

After spending good amount of time in preparing Pete, Ae pulled his fingers out. He grabbed the condom and ripped it open. He covered his member and then applied lube over it before positioning himself at the front of the tight hole.

Pete closed his eyes as he lowered himself onto Ae's hard length. He could feel each and every vein of the hard rod that was now penetrating his warm tight walls. He bit down his bottom lip as he tried to stop himself from screaming. Ae was holding his waist helping him to hold his weight.

Pete could feel that this position gave Ae better access to his hole and he had to keep his volume low. Soon, Ae's hard member was buried inside him till hilt and Pete was trying to adjust to the length.

Pete started to move his hips when he felt that he was adjusted to the pain. Ae groaned as he felt the tight walls clenching on to his member.He wanted to slam back into Pete with full force making him scream his name in pleasure but he was aware of his surroundings and tried to be calm. As Pete moved over the length, the pain was replaced with pleasure and he was moaning. Ae had to pull him into a kiss so as to keep his voice low.

Ae held his waist firmly as he tried to move thrusting upwards, meeting the movements of Pete. Pete arched his back when Ae hit on his prostate. His hands were now roaming over Ae's back as he felt the pleasure all over his body.

After sometime, they both came, Ae kept their lips sealed all this while so that they would minimize the sound. Pete rested his head on Ae's shoulder trying to catch his breath as Ae stroked his back affectionately. Their bodies were covered in sweat and cum as Pete ejected painting their stomachs.

"Are you alright?" Ae asked in concern. Pete hummed in response and stayed still wrapping his arms around Ae. He let himself feel the warmth of his young lover as he tried his best to take away all the worries from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.7K 40
This story is my imaginationπŸ’œ This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
152K 5.2K 48
Pete, is a quiet guy in the campus every girls likes him, even guys likes him. Until one day he met someone that will change his life. Ae, is the bul...
1.5K 86 9
Feeling the freedom of his 20s with very few commitments, Perth sorts his way through hookups and casual relationships. While satisfied with his "slu...
40.6K 2.1K 27
A marriage arranged by the heads of both the families brought Vegas pete together, but will they be able to make everything work amidst all the misun...