🌙✨🌩💫⚡️Little Inazuma⚡️💫🌩...

Da hwimss

READ "KATANA" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. ~~~ Zella Mikio is the daughter of a deceased pro. She's made it her... Altro

Chapter 1 - Dear diary
Chapter 2 - Entrance exams
Chapter 3 - My hero academia
Chapter 4 - Happy first days
Chapter 5 - Zella Mikio: Origin
Chapter 6 - Combat training
Chapter 7 - The USJ part I
Chapter 8 - The USJ part II
Chapter 9 - Morning workouts
Chapter 10 - English class
Chapter 11 - War?
Chapter 12 - Destiny
Chapter 13 - Routines
Chapter 14 - Sports festival part I
Chapter 15 - Sports festival part II
Chapter 17 - Sports festival part IIII
Chapter 18 - Maybe I'll get famous...
Chapter 19 - Sweets
Chapter 20 - You've got a friend in me
Chapter 21 - Internships
Chapter 22 - Copyzuma vs Hero Killer
Chapter 23 - Zella's Bizzare Adventure
Chapter 24 - Snow haired girl
Chapter 25 - Gone
A/N

Chapter 16 - Sports festival part III

25 1 0
Da hwimss

"Good luck, classmate. Whatever happens, it is a privilege to be up here."

"No need to be so polite, Iida. Our fight starts in literally 5 seconds."

"O-okay then. I will beat you up!"

I burst out laughing, even after the signal went off. He ran towards me at full speed, and I smirked, getting ready to use Hitoshis quirk.

"You sure about that?" I asked him in an attempt to make him talk. He went to grab my arm but I dodged.

Staying close to him, I kept dodging his kicks and punches with ease. Though, it would be hard for me to just throw him out like I did with Kaminari. Iida was stronger. And that's why you need to fucking answer me, Sonic.

I quickly ran to the other side of the stage, holding my hands behind my back innocently and smiled at our class rep. He was panting and I swear he wanted to kill me.

"You know we both specialise in speed, right? Only one of us can be the fastest!" I shouted, trying my best to keep my smirk in.

"What? You're not gonna answer me? That's kinda rude, don't you think?" I asked in a harmless yet mocking tone.

"Forgive me, Mikio. But I need to advance to the next-" and that's when he completely froze and I squeeled out of excitement.

"About time. Please walk out of here now so I can win." and he did, the crowd going crazy for this.

"WHAT IS GOING ON? WHY IS IIDA WALKING OUT?"

"Mikio has an advantage with her quirk, the element of surprise. Her opponents don't know what kinds of quirks she's copied." Aizawa said.

"IIDA IS OUT OF BOUNDS, MIKIO ADVANCES TO THE NEXT ROUND!"

I looked up to find Hitoshi in the crowd, blowing a kiss to him which he caught and smiled. I walked towards Iida with a slight smile on my face.

"You deserved to win, I forgot that you could use any quirk so I should've known. But next year I'll be better." he said looking down disappointed.

"I didn't mean what I said, I just wanted you to answer." I put a hand on his shoulder and activated those engines of his on my calf's.

"I may be faster than you, but at the end of the day, you'll get to the finish line first if it's longer distance. I get too tired too quickly, so I have to depend on quirks like yours more."

"Stop. We both know that you can run for days, Mikio."

"And you can run for weeks. Don't even try." I giggled and linked my arm with his and walked up to the class.

- - -

I stretched in the waiting room as I waited for the signal to go off. Suddenly, someone kicked the door open and I turned my head around.

"Hey, Katsuki. Did ya lose?"

"What? OF COURSE I DIDN'T. I said I was gonna win!"

"Then why are you so mad?" I giggled.

"Because you're in here. You irritate me."

"Oh, really?" I stepped closer to him while he kept his eyes on the ceiling and hands in his pockets.

"Is it because you might face me in the finals? You're nervous about it? Afraid I might use your qui-" he grabbed my wrists and turned me around, keeping them in place behind my back.

"Be careful of what you say next, copycat." he said in a low voice. I rolled my eyes and turned back around.

I used Momos quirk to create a pompom and handed it to him while smiling.

"Cheer on for me, will you?" and with that I walked out the door following the signal going off.

"You better not lose!" he shouted as he walked out the other.

- - -

"AND NOW TO THE MOST EXCITING MATCHES, THE SEMIFINALS! FIRST UP IS TRICKSTER ZELLA MIKIO FROM CLASS 1A!!!" the crowd cheered at Mics announcement as I walked up to the stage, all focused on the match at hand.

"UP AGAINST HER IS HER CLASSMATE, THE ICY BOY SHOTO TODOROKI!!!"

I reached my hand out for him to grab and as he shook it, he gave me a slight smile.

"Good luck." I said and he nodded in response.

"TWO KIDS OF PRO HEROES."

Let's do this. Too bad I'm gonna mess this beautiful boy up...

"LET THE MATCH BEGIN!"

Immediately, he shot ice at me. I activated my lightning and dodged every ice wall coming to my direction. Not the way I wanted the fight to start but it's alright. I used Minas quirk to melt off his ice while running and coming up with a plan.

I have to think of something quick.

Knowing that he couldn't use the same attack since it obviously wasn't working, he purposely missed his shot against me and surrounded us in ice. A smart move, it meant that I had less space to run around in.

I stopped moving and deactivated the quirks. I couldn't use ice because it would only minimise the space even more. Element of surprise...

"What makes you think you can win over me? You do know that I've been on top of the class so far!" I shouted. Please answer. I just want to go to the finals.

He looked at me angrily and kept attacking me again. This time with less ice but more force in them.

"You think you're better than me cause you got accepted by recommendations?" I smirked as I easily avoided the ice.

"See how effortlessly I dodge your attacks? You're not gonna win this!"

"Be quiet!" he attacked with even more force, ice almost hitting the crowd.

Fell right into my trap, Icyhot.

"Or what? Nothing? Good, then I want you to walk out of here, please." I said sweetly, though venom was laced in my words. Bless this quirk of yours, Hitoshi.

Todoroki was slowly walking out of bounds, I could see and even feel him fighting against me. Suddenly, Endeavour stomped down the stairs with his loud ass and yelled.

"SHOTO, ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO LET HER WIN LIKE THIS? IS THIS WHAT YOU'VE TRAINED FOR?"

And his yelling triggered something in me.

"Actually, Todoroki! Why don't you come here for a sec?"

"WHAT'S GOING ON?"

Once he stood right in front of me I smiled and took his hand.

"You deserve to show that bastard what you're really made of. Here." I put some earplugs in that hand and closed it before letting go of the brainwashing quirk.

"Thank you..." he put them on and backed up. We both nodded to each other when we felt ready to fight again.

I then started running along the ice at a speed I've only ran at once; at the entrance exams. He stood in the middle and turned left and right trying to follow my body in this lightning blur.

When I was a little girl, and had just gotten my quirk, my dad used to teach me all about it. And there was this one thing where he talked about the origin of our quirk. How the lightning belongs to nature.

And how the nature belongs to me.

"Become one with the lightning, cause its a part of  you." he told me.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Once I saw my opening, I shot out a single lightning bolt behind him and transported to it, taking its place. His fire quirk was all over my arm as I got ready to punch him.

And somehow he turned around last second, counterattacking with ice. The blast sent us both away.

"AND THE WINNER IS..."

The fights not fucking over yet.

I stood up and sent an ice wall his way, but then the ground moved just like in Todorokis and Izukus fight.

"THERE SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN A MISTAKE..."

Mistake?

"THIS FIGHT IS BEING SUSPENDED EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY. TODOROKI IS TO FIGHT BAKUGO AND MIKIO IS TO FIGHT TOKOYAMI."

Alright?

Then Midnight walked onto the stage closer to the two of us.

"You'll be given some time to rest first. Then up first is Mikio."

"Okay, thank you."

~~~

You're the closest I wish that heaven
to heaven had visiting hours
that I'll ever be and I would ask them
    if I could take you home

- M. Mineta    - M. Shoji

~~~

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

27.5K 1.3K 90
Hiraku Nakahara had made a lot of choices throughout her entire childhood. She had chosen to live happily despite her tragic past. She had chosen to...
171K 5.2K 37
[Bnha X Reader] Discontinued ⚠️mentions Chapter 254 or more, so uh spoilers⚠️ There's a video in the introduction chapter explaining who Oboro Shirak...
3.3K 218 50
Explosions, Guns, Death, Blood, Putting your life on the line. These things were normal to you. Though, that's to be expected when you work as a Secr...
764 4 37
in which a girl with a deadly quirk likes to take pictures of her classmates for her instagram page. [ON HIATUS] [under editing, so don't be surpri...