The Villain Just Wants to be...

By arieshima

Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found o... More

Introduction Page
【01】
【02】
【03】
【04】 
【05】
【06】
【07】
【08】
【09】
【10】
【11】
【12】
【13】
【14】
【15】  
【16】
【17】
【18】
【19】
【20】
【21】
【22】
【23】
【24】
【25】
【26】
【27】
【28】
【30】
【31】
【32】
【33】
【34】
【35】
【36】
【37】
【38】
【39】
【40】
【41】
【42】
【43】
【44】
【45】
【46】
【47】
【48】
【49】
【50】
【51】
【52】
【53】
【54】
【55】
【56】
【57】
【58】
【59】
【60】
【61】
【62】
【63】
【64】
【65】
【66】
【67】
【68】
【69】
【70】
【71】
【72】
【73】
【74】
【75】
【76】
【77】
【78】
【79】
【80】
【81】
【82】
【83】
【84】
【85】
【86】
【87】
【88】
【89】
【90】
【91】
【92】
【93】
【94】
【95】
【96】
【97】
【98】
【99】
【100】
【101】
【102】
【103】
【104】
【105】
【106】
【107】
【108】
【109】
【110】
【111】
【112】
【113】
【114】
【115】
【116】
【117】
【118】
【119】
【120】
【121】
【122】
【123】
【124】
【125】
【126】
【127】
【128】
【129】
【130】
【131】
【132】
【133】
【134】
【135】
【136】
【137】

【29】

30.3K 1.1K 140
By arieshima

Anyone in the circle who has heard of Chen Zhengtian's name knows who Director Chen is.

The director is rigid and very serious, and the films he shoots have his own personal touch, romantic, freestyle and easy to understand, and he is of his own style. Even if he doesn't win any awards, the protagonists of his films will win at least one best actor award at the film festival that year.

Any actors who have been taught by Director Chen, their acting skills will improve at a fascinating speed.

It is precisely because of this that, despite the fact that Director Chen would diss the actors' acting skills every day, there are countless actors who want to participate in his movies.

However, Director Chen is very strict in casting roles. If the acting skills were not good, the person would not be good. No matter how much money the management gave, he wouldn't take a second look.

Among the people in the entertainment circle who can be praised by Director Chen, apart from the veteran actors, only He Jinyun of the new generation, who became famous in his early years, has his approval.

How come today Director Chen acted out of his character and started to praise a young actor who has just fledgling?

Correction, he cannot be called an actor, because Ye Zexi debuted in a variety show such as "Time Idol", he does not have any film and television work, so he can only be called an idol artist.

Countless netizens said: "Director Chen! Blink if you're being kidnapped!"

Chen Zhengtian's words would inevitably lead to a lot of reveries.

Countless marketing accounts began to analyze, and there could be only two reasons for Director Chen to say such a sentence:

One: Ye Zexi may really have the skill for acting.

What else can be explained? Not long after Ye Zexi debuted, He Jinyun personally invited him to participate in his new movie.

Two: Director Chen has also given in to the money!

But this possibility is almost zero.

If Director Chen would give in to the money, he would not have been divested so many times by the investors in his early years.

In the end, everyone analyzed and concluded that Ye Zexi might really have acting skill!

"In this way, maybe Ye Zexi's acting skills are really good, I'm starting to look forward to it."

"Yes, these years, there are not many people who can be praised by the little old man, Director Chen."

"Ye Zexi can be regarded as the only one among the younger generation besides the Film Emperor He."

"I'm really looking forward to it, but "Famous General" has been very tight-lipped about it, so far there is no spoiler. Ye Zexi doesn't say what role he is playing."

"Yes, from the provided information, it looks like the main cast is Film Emperor He, then Ye Zexi is added, there is no official announcement of other actors!"

"I heard that Director Chen was extremely dissatisfied with Ye Zexi before the filming of "Famous General". Now it looks like he does not want to replace him. This is really something."

"Yes, even though Film Emperor He is the chief director, if Director Chen wants to change Ye Zexi, he definitely cannot say anything. Looking at how things are now, Ye Zexi might be really good at acting."

Along with this, Ye Zexi's fans started to say one after another: Maybe Director Chen just thinks that Xi Xi is diligent and motivated, and he casually comments.

Ye Zexi will work hard to make this movie well, and we hope all netizens don't praise him too much!

There are a lot of discussions on the Internet, and Ye Zexi, who is the center of the topic, doesn't care about it at all.

At this time, the sun was high, and Ye Zexi was lying on a recliner in the shade, with an electric fan on his left and ice cream on his right. He was watching the drama in discomfort.

Not far from Ye Zexi, there were other actors who were reciting their lines.

This made up a sharp contrast image with the leisure Ye Zexi.

He Jinyun just finished his work, walked over and happened to see this scene, and he couldn't hold back his lips.

There was no difference between Ye Zexi's leisure look now and the time when he was in "Time Idol".

The only difference was probably that the training room of "Time Idol" had air-conditioner running and the filming crew only had electric fans.

Well, Ye Zexi was being condescending.

He Jinyun took a bottle of ice water, walked over, naturally sat down next to Ye Zexi, and handed him the unscrewed mineral water.

Ye Zexi saw that it was He Jinyun. He straightened up a bit, and took the water to thank him: "Thank you, Teacher He."

He Jinyun gently shook his head, and looked at Ye Zexi with interest.

Ye Zexi unscrewed the mineral water bottle and took a sip. He glanced at He Jinyun with some wonder.

He Jinyun suddenly said: "You don't seem to like me very much?"

Ye Zexi: "..."

Do you even have to ask?

He could finally get to enjoy his long vacation, but he was forced to join the filming crew to work again. It would be strange for him to like the other man!

Of course, he would not want to say that out loud, Ye Zexi gave a standard smile: "Why? What makes Teacher He think so?"

He Jinyun let out an "Oh" and continued to look at Ye Zexi with a smile.

Ye Zexi's eyes were very innocent.

After a long while, He Jinyun took the lead to look away and smiled: "You have a good acting skill that can deceive people."

Ye Zexi: "Teacher He has better acting skills."

After all, the other is a three-time awarded actor; but for him, he only received one best actor award until his death. The award that he did not get to hold more than five seconds before death calling his name.

He Jinyun was happy and changed the topic: "Yesterday Shan Zeyu contacted me and told me that he had finished the theme song. He asked me to ask you if you are interested in recording it together?"

Ye Zexi did not hesitate: "Not interested."

Although it was the expected answer, He Jinyun remained silent for a second: "The crew here is very flexible and it will not delay time."

Ye Zexi said sincerely: "But I don't have enough time to memorize the lines. I really don't have time to record songs."

He Jinyun looked at the script that Ye Zexi had put under his phone, and got silent again.

Ye Zexi looked at him, not feeling embarrassed at all. He generously took out the script and opened it in front of He Jinyun.

Well, reciting the lines is not an easy task.

He Jinyun really couldn't help it.

Forget it, the song is written by Shan Zeyu, so it should be handled by Shan Zeyu himself.

He told himself so as if the person who asked Shan Zeyu to write the song was not He Jinyun himself.

In the evening, the heat in the air dissipated a little, and the "Famous General" crew finally ushered in today's highlight--Ye Zexi and He Jinyun's first scene together.

The first time Shan Chenzhou and A Zi met was when Shan Chenzhou entered the military, just right after a bloody battle.

The young Shan Chenzhou saw the cruelty of war for the first time, and his hands that belonged to a teenager were also covered with blood for the first time.

Warm blood was sprinkled on him, and he watched his companions fall one by one.

This made the already taciturn teenager even more profound.

He was confused and puzzled, and deep in his heart, he was even more faintly afraid.

Would he be the next person to fall on the cold ground?

Shan Chenzhou kept asking himself this in his heart.

His friends seemed to have guessed Shan Chenzhou's thoughts. After the big victory, Shan Chenzhou was being taken to the theater by his friends from the military camp.

It is said that A Zi of Ningcheng is the best singer in the city.

Even Jingcheng's number one beauty can't compare with him.

Anyone who arrived in Ningcheng would come to listen to A Zi sing a song.

The night was slightly cool, but the night market in Ningcheng, a city on the edge of Dajin, was particularly prosperous.

Shan Chenzhou's face was reluctant and unwilling on the way.

Before reaching the theater, he ran into a man.

"Don't you look where you're going?" Before Shan Chenzhou could speak, the friend next to him was furious.

The man was dressed in a blue shirt, rubbed his shoulders that had been hit by the others, and a pair of beautiful phoenix eyes glanced at a few people faintly, without speaking.

There were several inhalation noises around, and the friend was silent.

Shan Chenzhou was puzzled, raised his eyes and was stunned.

This is a very memorable face, and it is almost impossible to look away from it at the first glance.

He is clearly a man, but he has such a pair of passionate eyes. The bridge of his nose is beautiful, his lips are red and his teeth are white, and a light colored mole between his eyebrows makes his facial features more vivid.

Perceiving Shan Chenzhou's gaze, the man looked at him calmly.

After a while, the man took the lead to say: "This young master, are you here to listen to the play?"

Shan Shenzhou said nothing.

The man quietly waited for his answer.

Seeing Shan Chenzhou not speaking, the friends next to him returned to their senses. They were a little annoyed by their recklessness and said, "Yes, yes, yes, I heard that there is a famous performer in Ningcheng, so we just wanted to come to listen."

The man faintly curved up his lips, a smile spread across his face, his facial features were even more agile, but his eyes were not placed on others, he always looked at Shan Chenzhou in front of him.

Shan Chenzhou faintly looked away.

The friend beside him stretched out his arm and poked Shan Chenzhou, silently cursing him for his indifferent attitude.

It was the first time for rough men like them to have seen such a beautiful man, but this Shan Chenzhou just didn't take the person seriously.

The man in the blue shirt was not angry either, and continued with a small smile: "In that case, do you want to come in with me?"

Shan Chenzhou and his party followed the man into the theater, and the man led them to the private room on the second floor.

During this process, Shan Chenzhou remained silent. During the process, the man in the blue shirt looked at him many times, but he also turned a blind eye to him.

Until the man got up and left, Shan Chenzhou raised his head and looked in the direction where the man had left.

The man who left seemed to feel his stare; he suddenly stopped, turned his head and smiled lightly at Shan Chenzhou.

Shan Chenzhou got frozen in place.

"Cut!" Director Chen shouted and stood up, "Pass!"

There was a not-so-low inhalation sound at the scene.

Pass, just like that?

This is just the first take!

Chen Zhengtian was also a little surprised at this, but he really couldn't find flaws in it.

The mood of the two protagonists was very good, no matter whether it was the rhythm or their lines, he could not find any flaws.

Especially Ye Zexi, he is really amazing!

Chen Zhengtian's eyes couldn't hide his excitement. It was the first time he met such a young actor who was able to match He Jinyun's skill without letting He Jinyun steal the limelight away from him.

If you haven't known, He Jinyun is the most talented actor he has ever seen.

Even when many veteran actors were playing against him, the veteran actors would occasionally have their show stolen by He Jinyun.

This will cause a situation where the audience will put all their attention on He Jinyun, thereby ignoring the actors next to him, leading to a decrease in their sense of existence.

But Ye Zexi did not!

His performance was just right!

Originally for today's first meeting scene, Director Chen had especially scheduled it to be an hour longer.

Although Ye Zexi's acting skills proved to be pretty good, Chen Zhengtian was not sure that in today's first meeting scene, Ye Zexi could portray what he wanted.

But what he didn't expect was that not only was Ye Zexi's acting skill on point, it could almost be regarded as a perfect performance!

Regardless of the demeanor or the action, every step was just right.

In this case, Chen Zhengtian simply struck the iron while it was still hot, he ordered the prop team to set up the next scene, and went on to take another shot.

The makeup artist was reapplying makeup to Ye Zexi. Taking advantage of this time, Gao Shu came over and gave Ye Zexi a bottle of water.

Ye Zexi took a sip, and suddenly said, "Teacher He's acting skill is very good."

The set was a little noisy, Gao Shu didn't hear it clearly at first, and was stunned: "Huh?"

Ye Zexi put the cap back onto the water bottle, stretched his body, shook his head and said, "It's nothing."

It's not very important either.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 663 20
Dong Jiahui, the daughter of the Dong family, was kicked out of the house by the Lu family because she had been married for three years and was unabl...
13.4K 822 28
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
4.5M 156K 76
Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...
804 46 18
Jean's dream was to be able to graduate from a well known university and pursue his future career as a Professor.But what will happen when he suddenl...