One Last Time - We Are Defenc...

By Hoe4oneD5

Hello! We! One! Direction! Or when Niall is gone and the boys are willing to do whatever it takes to get him... More

Welcome!
Chapter 33 - Zayn
Chapter 34 - Harry
Chapter 35 - Louis
Chapter 36 - Niall
Chapter 37 - Zayn
Chapter 38 - Liam
Chapter 39 - Harry
Chapter 40 - Louis
Chapter 41 - Niall
Chapter 42 - Louis
Chapter 43 - Zayn
Chapter 44 - Liam
Chapter 45 - Harry
Chapter 46 - Niall
Chapter 48 - Zayn
...
Chapter 49 - Harry
Chapter 50 - Liam
Chapter 51 - Niall
Chapter 52 - Louis
Chapter 53 - Harry
Announcement

Chapter 47 - Louis

431 6 10
By Hoe4oneD5

"I'll only be out for an hour, Boo.", Harry wraps his arms around my waist, leaning his chin on my shoulder as he presses my back to his chest from behind me, ignoring Niall with his fucking cell phone up and taking a video of it.

I scowl at Niall, the shit-eating grin on his face getting under my skin, but his words make my whole face flush with colour, "You two should just get married already. You're practically married already. The rainbow bears are your children."

"Do not bring Bo and Alfie into this, Horan. I'm warning you.", my fingers releasing Harry's hands to flip Niall off, Harry whining from the lack of contact, "I'm going to be without you for hours and you let me go now."

"Who eve comes up with the name Alfie?", Niall mutters under his breath as he finally puts his iPhone back into the pockets of his purple slacks before saluting us saying a 'captain out', before going to his hotel room again. Where he'd been for me to say goodbye to Harry.

We're acting as if he's about to go to war, when all he's doing is going shopping with Zayn and Liam.

Harry chuckles, burying his nose in my hair, "Alfie is a great, name. I'm telling you." The warmth if his breath fanning over the side of my neck, making a shudder travel all the way down my spine as I relax back against his chest.

"Sure, it is babe."

I feel a slight pinch to the flesh on my side, making me jolt slightly. A loud whine forcing itself out as I try to wiggle out of Harry's iron hold on my torso. Harry only laughs, pulling me tighter against himself as he murmurs, "No sarcasm here, Boo. But I've gotta go now.", making me huff in disappointment, "Sorry. But I'd rather Liam and Zayn let me keep my jewels."

"Yeah.", I reluctantly agree, "Need those curly headed, green-eyed babies. Can't have anyone taking that from us, can we." I realise too late that the words that came out of my mouth, wasn't meant for anyone to hear.

Harry's entire body tenses up slightly, panic settling in my chest as I rip myself out of his hold so I can come face to face with him. Instantly missing the heat of his body against mine.

I expected to see him looking all pale and horrified from my thoughtless statement.

But I am slightly taken aback by the flush to his cheeks and the way his eyes shine in a way that makes me want to crumble under his gaze.

Without a warning he's once again engulfing me in his arms, a laugh of joy warming my heart as his face finds its way to the crook of my neck.

"You want that? You really want kids with me, Lou?" I can feel the skin of my neck getting wet as his voice trembles slightly. "You're not fucking with me, right?"

"No, I'm not.", I whisper as I place my hand in his hair. "I imagine we get a beautiful house somewhere in England, after we're married, of course. And then we'll adopt first. Because there are so many children out there who need parents, and you and I, Haz, we would be great parents. Then we could get a surrogate maybe. Unless we get a real troublemaker the first time."

I want to cry from all the love filling me to the brim. My heart is about ready to burst with it as I can feel Harry smile against me, "They'll of course love our music as that's all we'll play for them. When they're little, we'll sing them to sleep, and they'll crawl into our bed in the middle of the night because they miss us. We'll go on road trips. Screaming songs at the top of our lungs as they bicker in the back seat. And when they get older-''

Harry interrupts me, his voice still trembling with emotion, "When they get older, we'll embarrass them. We'll embarrass them so bad they won't talk to us for days. but we'll also be there for them for anything and everything they need. When they have their first boyfriend or girlfriend, we'll probably try to intimidate them, warning them about messing with our baby. And when we're old and bald, they'll still be there. And we'll be wrinkly old men sitting around playing FIFA with the boys. But we'll never act our age. We'll drive our kids and grandkids insane by telling the same stories over and over again."

I can't keep the moisture covering my waterline back as I bury my face in Harry's shoulder, "You're trying to strangle my heart, aren't you?"

"That's what I live for, baby.", Harry quips back.

"Come on, froggy! Gotta go! New York won't wait all day!", Zayn hollers, interrupting what I was about to say.

"Coming!", Harry yells back, ignoring the sour look on my face from him leaving, planting a kiss on my neck before connecting his lips with my own.

He kisses me three consecutive times. Causing a rush to go through my veins as I kiss him back, putting all my emotions into those three kisses before Harry pulls away. His hands cup my cheeks before he presses his lips against my forehead, practically turning me to putty in his arms.

"I love you."

"I love you more.", Harry grins, dimples carving out in his cheeks as his eyes crinkle.

I force my smile to morph into a fine line, "Get off me, you goon.", I deadpan, letting my hands fall off his hips, "You're going to look like a granddad by the way."

He really will. With the hat he's going to cover his hair with knee length, beige and green shorts and the knitted sweater. But I think it's the shale that takes the cake.

He looks like a grandma in the form of a man, really.

"It's better than looking like a 20-year-old hipster like Zayn and Liam.", Harry defends himself.

"You should've just worn your sheep sweater and some khakis. Niall could've given you one of his wigs."

"I heard that!", Niall screams in offence, "I don't wear wigs! That was one time! We were drunk! You let Harry tattoo 'mine' on your ass! You have no right to judge me and my hot pink fucking awesome wig!"

I choke on air, as Niall just screamed about my ass tattoo, Harry trying to hold back his amusement as he weakly defends me, "Says you, Mr my first tattoo is going to be a guitar and my initials on my arse."

Before I anyone can do anything else, Harry is being dragged down the sleek hotel hallway by the arm. Both Zayn and Liam looking pissed as they have one of Harry's arms each, Harry looking like a hostage being dragged off even though he's the one who suggested they go out in the first place.

Once they're out of sight, I'm practically thrown over Niall's shoulder and carried into his room. My fists hitting against his back in an attempt to get him to put me down as I curse him out with every bad word in the book.

"Settle down, Tommo. We've got some shit to do here.", he demands as he finally sets my bum down on his black sofa in the centre of his hotel room. Or, the room Zayn has demanded he sleep in too.

I don't want to ask why. Even though it's killing me that he's not able to sleep alone.

"You better have a good fucking reason for treating me like a rag doll, Horan.", I warn him as he gets his laptop from his suitcase before plopping down next to me.

"First off. You can say no to this. But I really fucking hope you won't. and you can't think too much about it either, because we've got a show in ten hours. And this needs to be done today." Niall is deadly serious as his blue eyes are staring into my soul. The force of his tone making me straighten my back.

"What've you got in mind for us, Irish?" I give in.

-

After staring, typing, tweeting, retweeting, making accounts. For hours.

Literally.

Niall and I have been sat here, with each our laptop resting on our thighs as we carried out Niall's plan. Which actually might be a pretty genius one.

It's nearly five in the afternoon right now. Niall ordered room service around three, already complaining about how long Harry, Liam and Zayn are taking to get back. They've been out since two.

How long can one take to get a pair of jeans, some nail polish? Liam only came because he wanted to be with Zayn.

Harry tried to convince me to join them too, but I couldn't leave Niall alone. I just couldn't. And now I'm pretty damn happy I didn't.

Niall and I have been posting pictures and sayings. Finding song lyrics. Making accounts on Twitter and sending things to other people. Retweeting and liking tweets we've come across.

Some of it is already being speculated about. People talking about what the fuck it all means. If it's actually us. If they should believe it or not.

We called Lottie and asked her to just like some of the tweets we send her, knowing that it will make everything more believable if we have screenshots of it. If they were very vague, she retweeted it. Only to take it down minutes later.

We used our own accounts to retweet a few ourselves, deleting them after half a minute each time.

When Simon called us, enraged with what had happened and how we were constantly breaking the contract and shit. But he has no proof that it actually happened. Other than all our fans talking about it. But that's not a good enough reason for him to use against us.

You gotta do what you gotta do, you know.

"My eyes are in so much pain right now.", I whine, shutting my laptop after posting an old picture of me and Harry from 2015. He's got his hands pressed to my cheeks. Squishing them together as he's straddling my torso. My face smile is as wide as it goes with my face squished between the looney I call my boyfriend's giant, ring clad hands.

Niall copies my actions, groaning as he stretches his arms over his shoulders, his joints making cracking noises. "Niall, you know I hate when you do that.", I try to remind him when he starts cracking his knuckles next.

He freezes for a sec, "Sorry, Lou."

"it's okay, Ni.", I wave him off, "I'm just tired. And they've probably bought all of New York. Or someone shot them at Gucci because Harry wouldn't leave there."

That throws Niall into a fit of laughter, his pale body shaking with it as he clutches his stomach. His contagious laugh making me giggle too as he tries to speak, "I can picture that clearly.", barely tallageable, "He'll be screaming at the top of his lungs because Zayn and Liam want to go look at something else, but Harry is waiting for one of the employees to get something in his size. Some gunman gets annoyed and shoots him right then and there."

"Nice to know what the two of you talk about when I'm not here.", Harry deadpans, apparently having entered the room without any of us noticing because of our borderline manic laughter.

I smile lazily at him, my face turning red from the strain of keeping it in. "Hi, Gucci."

"I told you not to call me that, babe.", Harry grumbles, letting his bags drop to the floor. Many many bags. Full bags.

As Harry gets closer to me and Niall, I shoot up from the sofa, rushing over to the door where all Harry's money is chilling on the floor.

I don't get far. Because I suddenly have two strong arms wrapped around my waist as Harry drags me back over to the sofa, sitting me down on his lap next to Niall.

"You know I'm not a child, right?"

Niall scoffs, "Your height would say otherwise." Once the words have left his mouth, he immediately darts out of the room faster than the fucking Flash.

"Now that he's gone," Harry murmurs against my shoulder, "Gimme some lovin'."

I can practically hear the smirk in his voice. "After you tell me why the fuck you bought all of New York when all you wanted was blue and pink nail polish. And you come back with either the most complicated polish there is out there, or you've gone rogue." I take his hand in mine, bringing it up to press my lips against the skin of his knuckles.

Harry groans, throwing his head back before he lays down on his side, bringing me with him. Tangling his legs with mine as he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his cheek on top of mine.

"Please don't be mad.", he begs, "I got a little carried away."

I scoff, trying to keep myself serious, which is proven extremely difficult when a grown arse man is snuggling up to me like a cat, "A little? Sure, and I'm straight."

Harry chuckles, kissing my cheek. Which is rude, seeing as I can't do the same from how tightly he's holding me.

"If it helps, Zayn and Liam went crazy too."

"It does, babe.", I say as I manage to flip myself on the sofa, finally coming face to face with Harry, "Now tell me what you spent all your money on."

Harry opens his mouth to say something, but I interrupt him by pressing my lips to his, my eyes fluttering shut as my hands drift to rest on his chest. I feel Harry relax, causing me to melt into the kiss as Harry groans, pulling my body until I'm flush against him with the grip on my waist.

When I pull away, feeling slightly dizzy, my eyelids open slowly. Harry looks like a lovesick puppy. His dimples and teeth are on full display with his slowly growing hair a bit of a mess from the hat he wore earlier. A couple of rogue strands of his curly chestnut hair having drifted over the space between his eyebrows. His eyes were a shade of green making my head spin.

"You're beautiful, Haz.", I say, barely a whisper, "Truly beautiful." I lift my hand from his chest, cupping the side of his face, about to say something else when an Irish idiot comes back from his escape.

"I swear. You two can't be alone for five fucking minutes."

Suddenly a pillow is being stuffed right between mine and Harry's faces, making my face scrunch up when Harry throws it back at Niall, hitting him square in the face.

"I hate you guys.", Niall whines.

"You love us."

"Fuck off."

-

Hi!!

In conclusion, I am dead. 

And Harry has another show in less than twelve hours.

I'm actually going to die.

i have no idea how to function for the next three months. HE LOOKED SO FUCKING GOOD

Shirtless?

Suspenders?

*chef's kiss*

I am going to pop off and draw some shit after writing on another project I have going on. 

I hope you're all doing ok and liked this chapter.

Would you like it if they adopted a kid in the fic?

Anygay, take care of yourselves and text me if you want. died.in.the.am on instagram

TPWK

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

- Emily xx

Cause of death: this photo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 576 50
Louis was finally doing ok. He'd had a rough few years. He had finished his first world tour about a month ago. He loved every minute, despite missin...
292K 5.6K 20
[COMPLETED] Ex-boyfriends Harry and Louis have lived separate lives since the split of the former band, One Direction. But when the band reunites, ho...
148K 3.3K 51
[COMPLETED] Its been 5 years since one direction have broken up. 5 years since Harry and Louis ended up in bad terms. After 5 years in 2020, each me...
288K 6.2K 83
Louis and Harry. Enemies. Friends. We all know how this one ends. ;) Warnings include: smut, cussing, fighting, self harm