The Billionaire Badboy (UNEDI...

By princess_kei

He pinned me to the wall with his broad chest and muscular body, his cologne intoxicating my mind, his blue/g... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
A/N
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
A/N
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
A/N
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Six

43.4K 1.6K 182
By princess_kei

Angelo's POV

"G-Ginger?!" I said in shock, spitting out my beer.

This...This is my surprise?! Dear, god. She looks...breathtaking.
Damn, that means all these dipshits are going to look at her like a piece of sweet carrot cake and I'm going to end up ripping each of there eye balls out. I couldn't even recognized her, she's looks so...different. And what is she wearing?! Here come those sinful thoughts... If this is about are little game then she wins.

I pulled Ginger away from the crowd of boys looking at her. "What the fúck do you think your wearing?" I asked, I can't even look at her or I'll be ripping each fabric off of her.

She smiled evilly "I don't know what your talking about, Angelo. I'm dressed for a beach party" she smiled, she stepped closer to me, her hands on my bare chest, I could feel her breath on my neck.

"Is this not what you like, Angelo? I dressed like this for you. It would be more easier for you to rip off my clothes and make. love. to. me" she said softly, kissing on my neck.

This isn't the Ginger I know, this...this is...anti-Ginger. If she wants to play a game of suduce then let's play.

I smirked at her "One small thing about me is-" I pulled her body towards my bare chest "I simply don't make love, Ginger-" I leaned towards her ear, kissed on her neck, my hands on her small waist "I Fúck...Hard" I smiled, I could see a flash of fear in her eyes.

There's my Ginger. When I'm through with her, she'll be begging big daddy for mercy.

"I-I..." She blushed.

"I'm going to have to punish you again"

"W-What?! Why?!"

"For wearing something like this without my permission. You wore that on purpose to make me jealous, did you forget what I told you? I'm a very demanding, possessive, territorial guy. I don't like sharing or people looking at what belongs to me. With you wearing that I'll might end up killed one of these guys. That's very naughty of you, Ginger." I smirked evilly at her.

"But you can't...there's too many people here" she smiled.

"I never said it'll be here. When the time is right, that's when you'll be receiving your punishment. And it's like the one from before, this one will be way more worst. Now, there's some people I want you to meet" I said her smile faded away, I pulled her to the crowd of people.

"Guys this is my girlfriend, Ginger" I smiled, she shook all there hands. "My names Daniella, actually" she smiled softly.

"Ginger these four dipshits are the twins John, Shaun, the womanizer Mike and the smart goody-goody Micky" I said pointing at all of them. They all said hi back.

"Are boy is finally a man, guys" Shaun said. "Seriously, everyone thought you'd end up only in prison alone" John said.

"I'm kind of jealous but also happy that you found someone as beautiful and delicate as this beautiful creature right here. Sadly, you'll be leaving a line of broken hearts behind which I'll be happy to comfort for you" Mike said, dramatically fake crying.

"I-I'm happy for you, Angleo. She's really is...beautiful" Micky blushed.

"Now, I want you to treat Ginger like your little sister, especially you Mike. If I see you even looking at her some kind of way I'll rip you throat out" I sneered at him.

"Aggressive as always I see, Leader. We'll take care of are dear little sister, right guys?" He asked, all the guys agreed. Ginger laughed. "Welcome to our group, Ms.Leader" the twins said at the same time.

"I promise they aren't as annoying and stupid as they look, I take that back, there are but sadly you'll learn to live with it" I joked.

"Enough with the chitchat, I came here to party and that's exactly what I'm going to do, who's with me?!" she yelled.

They all screamed "Hell yea".

I can't let her out of my sight, not with this many sex craze hormonal guys here. Now I regret this stupid beach party. I hope she wearing an ugly one piece bathing suit...please let her be wearing one.

I watched as she began to strip out of her clothes one by one until she wore nothing but a floral pink two piece bikini.

Those long soft pale legs, slim body, those delicious looking curves, perfect sized breast, and her cute round ass. If it weren't for these people here I would have devoured every inch of her beautiful body. Shit. Relax little guy, just think of something else. Shit. Shit. Shit. I can't control it any longer my body wants her, needs her. Fúck.

"Angelo?! Aren't you coming in?" she asked softly. "Are you alright?" she looked at me with those big hazel eyes.

I nodded my head slowly, avoiding my eyes away from her body. "It's the bikini isn't it? You don't like it?" she asked pouting her cute pink adorable, delicious, sweet lips. Fúck, now I'm really horny, I could feel my mountain almost at the top.

"Um. A-Angelo. Your...Your. Er... Look down" She blushed, turning her face. I looked down.

Shit.

"Shit. I-I...can explain. Fúck. I'll be right back." I said covering my bottom half the running into the males bathroom.

What the hell is wrong with me? I can't seem to keep it in my pants. It's her fault for wearing something that revolting, causing my manhood to act such a way. Now that I've seen her wear such a thing I won't be able to look her the same way or get the image out of my mind.

Walking back to the beach, I noticed that blonde girl and her puppets crowded around Ginger.

What they doing here?! I didn't invite them?! What are they doing around Ginger?!

I couldn't hear what they were talking about but by there body language, it wasn't good.

Where are the guys?!

Blonde slapped Ginger across the face. I started running over there by the time I almost reached Ginger punched Blonde in the face making her fall flat on her butt, blood flowing out her nose.

Damn. My girl knows how to throw a mean punch. I could see why her and my mom gets along so well. Seeing her punch someone in the nose kind of turned me on.

"You...You...Ugly bítch. You're going to regret that, you better watch your back from now on" she sneered walking away furiously with her puppets behind her tail.

I looked at Ginger who had a big smile on her face, she finally stood up to Blonde. "Come on, lets go have some fun" I said pulling her into the water.

She's definitely not the fragile, scary, Velma look-a-like anymore now she's independent, sharp and doesn't give a shít about anyone anymore. She's growing into a beautiful flower.

We spend almost the whole night at the beach until Ginger got drunk and started acting crazy then passed out.

I laid Ginger in the back seat. "Thanks for coming, guys. This was the best of them yet. Be safe and don't forget about our number one rule. I talk to you guys later, I need to get this little lamb to bed" I said to the guys.

"No prob, Leader. It was fun" Shaun said. "It was totally fúcking awesome, when Lil'sis punched that girl in the nose and especially when Lil'sis got drunk and started dancing on the table. What was it that she kept calling you?" John said. "It was...Perverted Alien" Shaun laughed.

"Hell yea it was, I have to buy another phone for all these numbers I got today" Mike grinned.

"She's really changing you, isn't she? Leader?" Micky asked.

I sighed and looked at her sleeping body through the glass window "Yea. She is. We're both changing each other, I never felt this way about any girl before. To be honest I love her" I smiled.

"Congratulations" they all joked.

We talked for a few minutes then we gave each other a brotherly hug and said are goodbyes. Finally reaching my apartment, I picked Ginger up bridal style and put on my bed. I couldn't get the thought of her body in a bikini out of my mind. Getting out I noticed Ginger with nothing on but a thin towel wrapped around her petite body, she walked up to me and smirked.

She leaned to my ear "...I-I want you to punish me...please" she asked planting soft sweet kisses on my neck. I quickly grabbed her and laid her on the bed, I hovered on top of her.

"Whatever you wish, Cuore mio" I smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.5K 37
Luca Giovanni. The heir to New York's biggest enterprise has a task to complete before his father will pass down the company to him- the company that...
131K 4.6K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...
52.7K 4.3K 68
Morgan Hall is your average teenager. That is if you consider having a billionaire CEO of a world renowned company as a dad and a fashion designer of...
6.6M 168K 38
He has everything he'd always wanted and with the snap of his fingers he gets anything he desires except for one thing... Angel Mario Rossi is a Ital...