THE BEAST

Від eykim288

Brett is a student of witchcraft and wizardry. During his school assignment, he accidentally summons a higher... Більше

A big mistake
I name you
Start of Hunger
The deal
Popular
Taming or being tamed
A step forward
Lust or hunger
Before the storm
Unravel
Reia
The Beast
Fix you
Confrontation
Start of the fire
Live
Truths revealed
500 years - Tido Kang: Past Life
Bonus 1 - Dragon babies by Mycuriosity
Bonus 2 - Dragon babies
Bonus 3: Willow's diary

Incredibly Incompetent

465 22 5
Від eykim288

Brett dived to the side of the bed to grab his staff but had no idea what to do from then.

Run? What if Eddy begins to follow him and hurt people along the way?

Put spells on Eddy again?

Brett wasn't sure if he had enough mavis to do that. Most of the time, he needed more than ten minutes to enchant another rune on Eddy and they were fairly simple ones such as shutting Eddy's mouth up. And he sucked at all the other forms of magic.

Eddy growled, the restraining runes almost breaking to pieces now.

"...sorry, Eddy!"

Brett did the only thing that seemed reasonable for him now. He thwacked Eddy on the head with his staff.

Whack!

The sound of broken wood filled the room.

Eddy fell to the bed on his side, dazed. With the remaining broken chains that hung from Eddy's wrists, Brett frantically tied Eddy again to the iron bedpost. When Eddy regained his strength a moment later, he slashed and snarled like an animal. However, this time, the iron didn't bend like the wooden bed frame and hold its place.

Brett leaned his back against the wall, panting. He slowly walked to the table where the dagger for his potion class laid.

"Don't move, Eddy," Brett whispered as he gripped the dagger, the sharp edge glistening in the moonlight.

Brett sat down in front of Eddy, aiming the dagger to Eddy's body. Eddy growled louder as he saw the weapon, realizing his vulnerability.

"I said, don't move," Brett repeated.

With sharp inhale, Brett carefully cut down Eddy's shirt, laying it ripped open to expose his torso. Eddy's chest was heaving as he saw Brett now taking off his own shirt, throwing it off the bed.

"It's alright being hungry," Brett muttered as he hugged Eddy with his bare chest.

The warmth radiated from the two raw bodies embracing each other. Brett felt the racing heartbeat of the beast as his ear pressed to Eddy's chest. Eddy sighed as he felt the trickle of mavis entering his body through Brett's naked skin, relishing as he felt the burning pain of hunger soothing down a little.

Still, he knew the new found lust will dominate his instinct once more.

"Are you ready to not eat me?" Brett asked as he sat on Eddy's lap, looking up.

Eddy shook his head, trying to form a coherent thought.

"...you need to leave me," Eddy murmured, clenching his fist tightly.

"That's not going to happen," Brett kissed Eddy lightly on the side of the mouth, careful to see if Eddy will attempt to bite him. Eddy bit his own lips, drawing blood.

"Shhh....it's alright," Brett risked himself as he began to delicately suck Eddy's bloody lips, his hands on Eddy's stiff jawline.

"Concentrate, Eddy," Brett whispered.

"No," Eddy's mind snapped once more as he felt Brett's gentle tongue caressing his lower lips. He opened his mouth, ready to bite down from hunger when Brett pulled away, leaving his lips empty and cold. The metal chains shook as Eddy tried to break it once more.

"...please-" Eddy begged as the burning sensation in his stomach grew fiercer.

"You need to learn how to control yourself," Brett calmly replied as he looked into Eddy's murderous eyes.

A few minutes passed, what felt like hours.

Eddy's breath became longer as his desire calmed down a little. Eddy sighed, feeling his body returning normal, more bearable.

"Are you alright now?" Brett asked softly.

"A little...?" Eddy answered hesitantly.

"Good," Brett leaned toward Eddy once again, kissing him.

The same routine was repeated.

Whenever Eddy made a move to hurt Brett, such as kissing him too hard or trying to bite down, Brett would pull back, leaving Eddy frustrated and hungry. Brett would wait until Eddy calmed down a little and start the whole thing again.

For the first few times, Eddy felt like he was being tortured. The hunger erupted to engulf him but his desire was never fulfilled. However as Brett repeated the routine countless times, his bodily instinct slowly began to realize that his hunger could only be quenched when he waited, controlling his strength.

Eddy felt Brett's tongue carefully tasting the rim of his mouth, leaving a wet track. The tongue reached his clenched teeth and Eddy opened his mouth slightly to let Brett in.

Chomp it down. Eat his tongue.

No.

Eddy balled his fist tight to restrain himself from biting down.

Brett's tongue was now encasing Eddy's tongue, deep and slow. Brett panted in Eddy's mouth and Eddy fought all the urge to suck Brett's tongue painfully.

Break the chain. Bite his neck.

Eddy shook his head as Brett's arm hugged his neck warmly. Brett's sweaty body pressed into his as his lips now eagerly yearned for Eddy's kiss.

Brett pulled Eddy's hair in his hand, satisfied with a low growl coming from the beast's mouth. Brett felt the beast's fingers sliding down to his jaw.

Fingers?

Brett panicked as he recoiled back, his breath short and unruly.

The room was silent as they both stared at each other in the dark, realizing that the chain that has been binding Eddy has been long broken.

Eddy loomed over Brett, grabbing his shoulder and pushing him down on the bed forcefully.

Brett's eyes tinged with fear as Eddy looked down, his eyes unblinking and tense. Brett closed his eyes, anticipating the worst.

.

.

What came next was not expected, as Eddy's lips touched Brett's cheek ever so softly.

Brett gasped as the feathery trail tiptoed down to his neck. The beast carefully sucked where his vein was pulsing, his free hand now gently pressing Brett's hip.

Eddy would have gladly torn off the remainder of Brett's clothes to proceed. However, he wasn't sure if he could handle his hunger if he saw what was beneath him. So he stopped, his hand lingering on Brett's belt.

Eddy sighed painfully as he collapsed onto Brett.

"...I'm not ready for this yet," Eddy confessed weakly.

Brett blinked, a small smile creeping to his face. He slowly patted Eddy's hair, feeling the heavy breathing of the beast on him.

"It's alright. We will do it when you're ready," Brett whispered back.

Brett realized two very important things at that moment.

First, the beast could be trained.

Second, there was no denying now that they were longing for each other.

.

.

They hugged in the bed for a while longer. Brett kept patting Eddy's hair as if he were a pet dog, his fingers brushing his ears once in a while. Eddy loved the sensation and curled up next to Brett contentedly, pulling Brett closer to him.

"Your head, is it alright?" Brett asked, touching the side of Eddy's head where he smashed his staff into.

"Yeah, I'm fine. That was sacrilegious though," Eddy laughed.

Brett's face turned bright red as he turned his head to see his staff on the floor with a big crack in the middle.

"Young one, the staff is for using magic, not to use as a club," Eddy teased.

"I suck at magic. I wish I were better," Brett whined, burying his head in Eddy's chest. It smelled nice, a scent of firewood and sweat.

"I know young one, I know." Eddy closed his eyes, trying to control his hunger once more as he felt Brett's breath tickling his skin.

"That might be the only way I can save you from this hunger," Brett muttered.

Eddy knew from the state of Brett's low mavis, it would be impossible to properly feed him, let alone enhance his magical ability any further. However, somehow, Eddy wanted to give it a shot. There was something powerfully enchanting about Brett that he couldn't name and if he were to name it, he would only describe it as fate.

He was in love with this incredibly incompetent magician. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

12.9K 635 20
an alternate universe where brett and eddy are classmates in music college, who do not know each other a single bit, yet they fall in love with each...
175K 3.6K 22
Classical music fans all know and love Brett and Eddy, the hosts of the TwoSetViolin channel on YouTube. There's never one without the other, they're...
Andante Від Avdk80

Фанфіки

364K 15.9K 200
What happens when two boys from strict homes meet and feel things they shouldn't? When Eddy meets Brett his whole world changes.
77.8K 2.7K 40
"I will remember you, will you remember me?" A fanfiction of Twoset Violin. Brett x Eddy. Breddy Love. --- Brett Yang has been struggling with Asian...