My best friend

By wintermoon_jkv

Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties... More

Prologue
Looking Towards You
Cuddle
She Said Yes !
Better Gay than Straight
White Lies
Something Is Wrong
Please
I Love You !
Family
Kiss him !
Suspended
Cuddle And Kisses (SM)
Mistake
Distance
New Student
Back Home
Dinner
Myth
No one can make us apart!
Jealousy
Cupcake
Game on...
Happy Birthday Kookie
Chocolate and Roses
Jin's Talk
Kookie
Breath
My Best Friend
I Do
Koo
Letters
Behind Tae's Sight
Date
Date 2
Hurts
Mark
Melt Down
Back to home
My Peace
Yours
Happy Birthday Taetae
The Day After
Chance
The Next Step
Take Me (SM)
Race
Dumb (M)
Love (M)
Thank You
Take Me Away
My Best Friend 2

Just One Chance

5.8K 304 65
By wintermoon_jkv

Tae POV

I reached Uni early to execute my plan. I have to find what my bunny wants. I entered the class and was wondering what can I do now to continue my plan when I heard-

" Hey Tae wanna sit together today? We will have fun. " She said with a wink. And a light bulb sparkle above my head.

" Perfect. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰

My bunny loves me..

Only me...

My poor babe. He is hurt to see me with Jenny. I get it babe. You are angry with me. Just angry.

Sorry babe..

You still love me. You want me to pamper you more right babe? You want me to work hard to get you. So be it.

I will shower you with all my love babe... Just wait for me. I will treat you like a queen babe..

My queen 👑

I looked at my babe. Jimin hugged him. Rubbed his hand on his back. Jungkook was trying hard not to burst out his tears. I can see my bunny trembling. He is looking at me with longing eyes. His lips may lie but his eyes....

His eyes can never lie to me...

I looked at him. He immediately looked down pouting his lips.

Aww my poor babe looks so sad. I want to kiss that pout away.

Don't worry babe. You will be in your right place soon.

In my arms..

~~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰

The bell rang indicating the end of the lecture. The professor left. And my plan begins. I turned to look at Jenny. Jungkook is behind me right now but I now he is looking at me and can hear me loud and clear.

"Jenny, have any one told you how beautiful you are." I said loudly that he could hear me.

" Are you trying to flirt with me hottie?" Jenny said and placed her hands on my neck.

"May be" I said and winked at her.

"Should we continue this in the janitor's room then babe?" She said seductively. And that's it.

It was enough for my babe to get up and run out of the class. I saw him running out and the shorty was following him. I got up from the desk and was going behind them when Jenny caught my hand.

" Hey hottie, the janitor's room is this way babe. Where are you going?" Jenny said trying to pull me to her. I pulled my hand back with a smirk.

"Sorry Jenny you are beautiful but my babe is more ethereal than any human being in this world. And that was just to make him jealous. Sorry if I gave you wrong hints."

I said and went behind them. I could hear Jenny cursing loudly but who cares I only want to see my bunny.

~~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

I saw my bunny sniffing in the roof. Jimin was right next to him. Patting his back and telling him everything was okay.

I took a deep breath and opened the door with a loud bang. Both looked at me. Both were surprised. I went near them threw the midget over my shoulder and took him out the door. He was shocked and began to shout at me wiggling to get out of my grip.

I put him on the floor and locked the door. He bang the door and cursed loudly. I turned to see my bunny looking at me confusedly with glossy eyes. I took steps towards him and he took steps back. I went fast and took him in my arms.

His body was stiff from shock. I wrapped my hands around him and sniff his smell that I missed so much. I prepped some soft kisses in his neck. He seems to be calmed down. I took his hands and wrapped it around my neck. I felt his arms getting tighter around my neck. I prepped him with lots of kisses again.

"I missed you too bunny. I missed you so much." we pulled back and he looked at me with glossy eyes.

" W-why are you h-here taehyu-" he was about to say my full name but I cut him with a kiss....

On his lips...

The kiss was short but it was enough to shut him down. He widen his eyes with shock.

" I told you many times not to call me that babe." He was stiff for a moment and tried to push me.

"Please Taehyu-" I cut him off again. This time I kissed him for a long time. And he pushed me back.

"What the hell Taehyung!" I kissed him again. He tried to push me again but I tighten my grip around his waist and pulled him to a hungry sloppy kiss. After sometime I felt him relaxed. I pulled back and looked at him. He was crying mess.

" I'm sorry babe. I hurt you again. " he didn't say anything just stared at me. I sat on the floor and pull him to my lap. He didn't say anything. I caress his hair and pulled him to a hug. I smiled when I realized he sniffed my neck.

" You missed my smell babe?" I said chuckling . He looked down hiding his face.

"You can sniff me, touch me, kiss me any thing you want babe. I'm all yours." He didn't react to me.

"I know my babe is just angry with me. But he loves me a lot." I said rubbing his back softly. He leaned his head on the crook of my neck.

" I will win you back babe. I know I was wrong and you are with this midget to make me jealous, just like I did today with Jenny. " He looked at me with wide eyes.

" I'm sorry bun. I have hurt you a lot and now I will earn your love back. " I pecked his hair. "You are mine no? And my babe will always be mine forever." I pecked his cheeks and he hide his face again. I could see he was flustered.

" I will shower all my love for you. Show you how much I love you babe. " I pulled him from my chest. " Just give a chance to show it babe. I know I did a big mistake but I realized my fault. " I pecked his forehead. " Just one chance love. Let me pamper you with all my heart. Let me love you bun. "

BANG !

The door burst open with a loud noise. We were so lost in each other that we didn't hear a midget breaking the door. He look furious. He walked to us angrily. And pulled my babe from my embrace.

" What the hell do you think you are doing? " Jimin spat angrily.

" What's your problem shorty? Leave us alone." I spat back.

" You are the one who should leave us alone. Go to your girls and don't come near my bunny."

"YOUR BUNNY ? HE IS MINE ! STAY AWAY FROM HIM !" I said angrily. This shorty is getting on my nerve. He is my Kookie, My Bunny who the hell is he to claim my Bun.

" Oh yeah ! That's why you always break his heart? For once let him live peacefully. " He said raising his voice. I couldn't say anything to him because he is right for once. I broke his heart. I looked at Jungkook behind him looking down with sad eyes.

" What? Cat got your tongue Tiger?" I glared at me and I looked down. " It was you who hurt him, not once not twice but many times. And it was me who healed him. He cried in my arms for an ungrateful brat like you. I tried real hard to bring back his smile. Now let him be happy for once Taehyung. He is happy with me not with you. " He took his hand and tried to walk out with him. I caught his(kook)other hand. Both stopped and looked back at me.

" Y-you will be h-happy..... with me too K-Kookie. Just h-how..... we used to be." A tear drop rolled down my cheeks. " Just o-one chance ..... P-please Bun. " Kookie didn't say anything. He bit his lower lips and looked down with watery eyes. A painful silence surrounded the area.

" I hope you got the answer in his silence. Now let go Taehyung." Jimin said and pulled his hands from mine and took him out the door. I stayed their heart broken.

( Imagine him in black hair and casual outfit.)

I stayed their crying my heart out. He didn't say anything. He left my hand. He left me for him...

Did I lost him forever...

Kookie please come back to me...

I need you babe ...

Please come back to your tiger...

I love you Koo..

~~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

Did I lost you Bunny?

To all those freaking dumb idiots this is a fanfic. Not a real life. You can't take angst then kindly skip this book🔪🔪

Also to those who thinks its ok to touch your Best Friend sexually without asking their consent. And wait for your best friend after they left for days without saying anything like nothing happened, you are dumb.

Do you even know how it feels?

You all see Tae suffer. Didn't Koo suffered?

How would you feel if you were touch every part of your body sexually and left for days without a word alone by your best friend. Will you just say

" oh hi bestie, long time no see, do you want to touch me again?"

No right?

And about why family and friends behaving like this? Tae left without a word after what he did. Nobody knew why until kook said so. He didn't said them I'm punishing myself. He just left. Of course they will misunderstood his point of view because he didn't explain.

People hating my story GET OUT🔪🔪 or I'm coming behind you.

People like the story that contains rape, murders, cheating, enemies, lots of smuts, bully, mafia, blood, also tae n kook kill each other.

They like the stuff where they treat each other like trash not human. This book is nothing like that.

I know the story seems like its punishing Tae too much. But it's not.

It's a fanfic and it's freaking my book. I will right the story as i want. Deal with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.1K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
43.7K 1.9K 12
[REWRITING‼️] "I was supposed to be a Park after getting married, so how did I become a Kim?!" - Jungkook asked himself; with tears in his eyes. "I'...
16.7K 720 33
Tae pov: I saw him in my younger sister school. He looks like a angle fallen from heaven. He is more beautiful then most of the girls. He looks like...
808K 31.7K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019β™‘] #2 - taekook [8/08/019β™‘] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019β™‘] #1 - taehyungxjungk...