Beautiful Disaster

Oleh MoesAnonymous

What do you do when there's a new guy in your school? Particularly one who is all tatted up, has a criminal r... Lebih Banyak

Beautiful Disaster
1) Oh my damn
2) Hope
3) Home
4) Noticed
5) Next Weekend
6) Pity
7) Normal
8) Approval
9) Birthday
10) Shots
11) Tutor
12) Who
13) Sleep
15) Close
16) Secret
17) Family
18) Story
19) Prank
20) Can't
21) Date
22) Kinky
23) Die
24) Murder
25) Mafioso
26) Kiss
27) Away
28) Annoying
29) Planning
30) Operation
31) Party
32) Games
33) Done
34) Talk
35) Assult
36) Phone
37) Rape
38) Tremble
39) Hurt
40) Okay
41) Please
42) Idea
43) Frustrate
44) Prep
45) Thankful
46) Coke
47) Mistake
48) Poptart
49) Doughnut
50) Thing
51) Boys
52) Cousins
53) Infinity
54) Pressure
ONE MILLION
STOP DOING THIS

14) Flirt

36.3K 850 651
Oleh MoesAnonymous

He lowers his lips and places small kisses on my neck. My breath was still caught in my throat.

"Aiden!" I scream as he starts tickling my sides. "Ahaha! Stop! I can't-ahaha-breath!"

"Who's the tease now? Huh?" Aiden grins.

"Okay, okay! I am very ticklish! I can't stop laughing!" I laugh while I gasp for air.

"You guys stop flirting so hard!" Brett bangs his fists on the wall from his room.

I laugh and push Aiden away, throwing on a random shirt of his. We grabbed our bags and headed down stairs to leave for school.

* * *

I hate people. Gosh why are there so many people in this school. I push and shove people trying to make my way to 4th period. "OW!" I trip over someones foot and fall to the floor.

"Watch where your going! Your going to scuff my heels!" I look up at Emily.

"You bitch you did that on purpose." I state.

"Oops." I get up and dust off my clothes.

"Its not my fault your fat ass can't even balance it self on your own two feet." She blows a bubble.

"Fuck off miss fancy finger nails shimmy shimmy lip gloss barbie." I walk away. I hate that stupid bitch. Im gonna beat the shit out of her one of these days. Like I know Im not skinny, but I have enough problems to deal with already. Like I got 99 problems and you won't be one.

* * *

At lunch Tessa and I get our trays and sit down. "Gross what is this?" Tessa scrunches up her nose.

"Yuck." I say picking at the tuna with my spork.

"Hello people. I am here to bless you with my presence." Brett declares sitting next to me. Aiden looks at his best freind and chuckles sitting across from me.

"So Autumn you coming over again today?" Aiden asks.

"No I can't, my parents are coming back."

"Oh okay." Aiden apears slightly disappointed at me declining his offer.

"Hi Aiden!" Emily screeches sitting next to Aiden. Tessa and I share a 'look'.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Emily.

"I'm here with Aiden. Right babe?"

"Babe?!" The tessa, Brett and I exclaim at the same time.

"Yeah. Right?" Emily says looking at Aiden.

"Ahh. No." Aiden says.

I laugh at Aidens blunt answer earning a death glare from Emily. But my laugh dies down as soon as I make eye contact with Emily.

I groan. Brett leans his head on my shoulder. "What happened Princess?"

"Nothing. I just hate her." I say low enough so only the two of us can hear.

"Don't worry I got you.'' Brett states.

"Hey Autumn." He says loudly.

"What?"

"When are you going to come give back Aiden's shirt that your wearing? You know since you slept over last night."

"What-" Brett nudges my knee under the table.

"Um. I dont know. Aiden when do you want me too?" I ask.

Aiden catches on to our little game. "Tonight would be great." He winks at me.

Emily scuffs. "Aiden baby why would you want this bitch?"

"Shut the fuck up." I fight back.

"Your so fat the only letters of the alphabet you know are KFC." Emily responds.

"Actually correction the only letters I know are POPEYES because I don't eat KFC skank." I fight back.

"OHHHH!" Tessa yells. I get up holding my tray in hand.

"Where are you going" asked Tessa.

"To throw this in the trash." I answer.

I smirk as I pass by Emily. I pretend to trip, as I throw my tray on her. "Huh!" Emily gasps.

We all laugh as the tuna drips down her forehead.

"YOU BITCH!"

"Stop Emily. It was a accident." Aiden defends.

"No it wasn't." says Tessa.

"Oops sorry I did it on purpose." I say and walk out of the cafeteria leaving Brett and Aiden's jaw hanging. While Tessa was laughing her ass off.

* * *

"Mom? Dad?" I look for my parents inside my house. Hm. I guess their not here. I decide to call my mom and see where they are.

"Hey mom."

"Hi beta, I forgot to tell you we won't be back for another couple of days. Your aunt and uncle are making us stay longer." I hear cheering in the background.

"What's that?"

"Oh nothing, you father and uncle are watching the cricket World Cup."

"Okay. Are you okay though?"

"Yes dont worry about me. Your dad is doing fine here as well."

"Okay. bye mom have fun" I hang up smiling. I'm happy that my parents weren't fighting for once. Maybe they just need some time alone to sort out there problems.

Also my parents not being home means I can go over to Aiden's house. I walk over to the kitchen and examine the contents of my fridge. Maybe I should make sausage and peppers and bring it over to the boys. This way I will have a excuse for showing up and they get to taste my cooking.

* * *

I park Tessa's car in front of Aiden and Brett's house and take out the boxes of food I cooked. I hold then in both my hands and kick the door closed. Security stops my in the glamorous lobby.

"Good evening ma'am. Who are you here to see."

"Good evening I am here to see Aiden and Brett."

"What is your name?"

"Autumn"

"Okay please wait a minute." He types something into the computer and looks up.

"Okay you may go."

I struggle to press the elevator button but eventually get it. Hmm this is a pretty neat elevator. Clean and shit. Pretty nice for making out. Ding! The elevator opens and I walk to the door. "Where the fuck is the doorbell?" I mumble as I look for there door bell. Oh well.

"KNOCK KNOCK BITCH!" I kick the door.

Brett opens the door pointing a gun at me. A look of relief quickly washes over his face and he tucks the gun in his waistband. My eyes widen in surprise.

"What the fuck girl. Why don't you just ring the door bell like normal people?"

"My hands are kind of full at the moment."

Brett's face lights up at the sight of food. "FOOD!" He quickly pecks my cheek and grabs the containers from my hands.

"Why do you have a gun?"

"Ahh... safety purposes you know." I roll my eyes at him. Not fully believing his reply, but setting the matter aside for now.

"Where is Aiden?" I ask.

"He's sleeping upstairs. You go wake him up. I'll set the table." Replies Brett.

I walk upstairs and open Aidens door. The scent of Aidens room hits me and I close my eyes and breath it in. The sight of a super cute sleeping Aiden awaits me. I don't even want wake him up.

"Aiden." I shake his arm a little. He doesnt move a muscle.

"Aiden wake up." I kneel next to him and tap his cheek.

I take a moment to admire his face. His hair was all messy and his cheeks were squished. He really looked like a little kid.

"Aiden wake up. Come on I even cooked for you." I frown upset that my cooking might go to waste.

Out of no where Aiden reaches out a pins me under him.

"Hi." He grins.

"You werent sleeping were you?" I scowl.

"Noooo." He smiles a goofy grin.

"Thats not nice." I pout. I hate when people trick me like that. Its so embarssing and makes me feel stupid. Aiden groans and nuzzles his face in between my neck.

"Don't do that."

Aiden places a small kiss on the base of my neck. I close my eyes and sigh. He looks up at me.

"Your really something you know?" Aidens eyes look into mine.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Like me actually letting you into my home and being nice to you. I never do that. I usually just fuck girls and never speak to them again."

"You going to do that to me?" I look into his eyes. I shouldn't have said that because its not like we were in a relationship or anything, but it just came out.

"Never. I would never hurt you." He kisses my forhead.

I blush and drop my gaze to his chest.

"Thanks. Come on. I cooked for you and brought over the food." I say changing the subject.

"Awe look at Autmn cooking for me."

* * *

"Oh my god that was so good." Aiden says.

"Best sausage and peppers I have ever had." Brett rubs his belly.

"Thank you very much." I smile. My phone rings cutting the compliments I was recieving on my cooking short.

"Hello?"

"Where the fuck is my car hoe?" Tessa yells on the other side of the phone. Aiden and Brett look up at me with wide eyes probably hearing Tessa.

"Um.. with me." I respond.

"That key is for emergancys only!"

"It was a emergency. A 'I gotta go to Aiden's house emergency'."

"You for real?" Tessa questions.

"For real for real."

"Okay bye. Love you! No babies!"

I laugh at my crazy best friend. "Okay love you too." The guys laugh once I hang up.

"You two are crazy." They both say at the same time. Then start laughing even more.

Brett yawns loudly. "Im calling it a night guys. Goodnight." He makes his way upstairs.

"I should get going to." I get up from the couch and stretch.

"You want to sleep over? Unless you don't want to, or if your parents are back." Aiden rubs the back of his neck.

"Sure."

"Really?" Aiden says surprised.

"Yeah its not like we have school or anything tommorow." I say.

"Okay great!" Aiden grabs my hand and runs up the stairs.

I take one of Aidens t shirts and walk into the bathroom. The white t- shirt came about a inch above my knees and was one of the most confortable things ever. I snuggle under the cover and take my glasses off, placing them on the night stand. Aiden takes off his shirt and changes into some sweats. He doesnt bother changing in the bathroom so I take advantage and fully look at that fine butt. He turns off the light and wraps his arm around my middle so we were spooning. His scent immediately more intense because of our close proximity.

"You smell so good." Aiden says taking a whiff of my hair. I laugh.

"Thank you?" Aiden pulls my hair tie removing the pony tail it was in.

"You should leave your hair like that when you sleep. It looks nice." He says.

"Who's going to look at me while Im sleeping?" I ask. He doesnt say anything, just chuckles in responce.

I turn around and face him placing my head on his chest. Aiden grabs my wrist and runs his thumb over my cuts.

"What happened?" He whispers.

"It's another story for another time." I smile gently and pull my wrist away laying my hand on his chest. I should be feeling weird laying here in Aiden's arms, but I don't. I feel like I'm out of harms way for once. I feel safe.

________

Beta means child in Hindi and Punjabi.

Hello beautiful people! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I tried to make it extra long because I feel like I haven't updated in ages. In this chapter not only did Aiden and Autumn get closer you also got a hint of Autumn's culture. Anyways comment your feelings!

xx

Ps: There might be some typos.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

26.1K 1.5K 59
7 months after the tragic death of her father, Hayley Jones finally feels like she can breath again. After giving up drinking and partying, things ac...
8.5M 290K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...
3.1M 77K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
1.2K 28 16
"I need to hate you," I voice. A cloud of smoke escapes my lips from the cold. His brows and eyes harden on mine as he looks at my red cheeks and shi...