Arranged (Under Major Editing...

By keewilliams911

Diamond is a 17 year old girl who's going through a rough path but when she finds out that her abusive father... More

Authors Note☣☣☣
The Main Characters part 1
Main Characters part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank You❤❤
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thanks💓💓❤❤
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Wow you guys did it again
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Thank You Guys!!

Chapter 58

73 14 11
By keewilliams911

Adonis POV

God I was frightened when Diamond yelled in pain.

Dang my heart dropped out of place but thank heavens it was just a spot she has to be careful though.

But overall we are pregnant.

I was so happy when I saw pregnant on the test even though it was clear she missed her period but am going to be a father.

It was the other day and we are having our first check up at my private hospital.

But first let me say good morning to my world.

Diamond was sitting up on the bed on her phone so I layed between her legs and held up her shirt and kissed her bump.

"Good morning little one  it's daddy your being nice for mommy but last night guess who slept in the bathroom" I smiled.

She giggled and kissed my head.

"Can't wait to meet you little Piquero" I said kissing her bump again.

"So far am feeling good daddy to become" she smiled.

I pulled her down making sure am not putting no weight on her bump and kissed her.

She moaned in my mouth and ran her hand through my hair.

"D*mn it baby" I groaned.

"Good morning to you too" she smirked.

I smiled and got up and lifted her up.

"I am starving babe" she whined.

"I'll make you anything you want you are eating for two" I smirked kissing her neck.

We took a nice shower together, and changed into some comfy outfits and ate.

Diamonds Outfit ⤵⤵

Adonis Outfit ⤵⤵

"Why can't you wear something colorful babe" she asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

I hold her waist and kissed her jaw.

"You know I look sexy in anything queen" I smirked.

She bit her lip and jumped up and wrapped her legs around my torso and I held her a*s.

"Yes you do" she winked.

I smacked her a*s and placed her down with a kiss.

"Why you be abusing my butt like that" she giggled.

"Cause its mines and I love it" I laughed.

She giggled holding her belly.

"Okay okay" she laughed.

"What you want me to touch somewhere else baby girl" I asked.

"Adonis behave yourself little Piquero is hearing you" she smirked.

"Fine I'll behave but you ready to go" I asked her.

"Yeah am a little chilly bae" she said.

I grabbed her black coat and placed it on her.

Then we got in our car and drove to my private hospital and met my doc Candice Hunt.

Private Hospital ⤵⤵

Doc: Candice Hunt⤵⤵

"Good Morning Candice this is my fiance Diamond I told you about her on the phone" I smiled.

"Wow she is a pretty one you better take care of her or I'll gonna cut your a*s, Hi Diamond am Candice Hunt am gonna be your doc for your entire pregnancy am very excited" she said.

Diamond giggled and she hugged her.

"Nice to meet you am also excited" Diamond smiled.

"Great lets have you laying down on the bed" Candice smiled.

I helped Diamond up on the bed and she lay down.

"Adonis am proud of you come here give your doc a hug" she said.

I chuckled and I hugged her.

"Congrats just send me the wedding invitation okay I already have my dress" she said.

"Of course how is Robert is he still drinking I'll have my men give him a a*s whooping" I said holding Diamonds hand.

"Umm me and Robert are getting a divorce and you don't need to do anything Adonis I know you" she said.

I laughed me not doing anything Robert is dead.

"I won't do anything yet" I said.

"Okay enough about me momma lets see your baby" She smiled.

Diamond held up her shirt and Candice applied some gel substance on her tiny bump.

And she moved to the ultrasound tool around until our baby showed up on the monitor and it was soo small d*mn.

I saw tears traveling down Diamond's happy face and I kissed her smiling.

"Ahh one healthy baby Diamond" Candice smiled.

"Its so small babe look its like a meatball" she sobbed.

"Yeah thats what we created princess that's our baby or our meatball" I smiled.

"Looks like this little one is a moving baby" Candice smiled.

"Its so fragile my love" I said.

"Would you like a picture" Candice said.

"H*ll yeah" Diamond smiled.

Candice laughed and went over to her computer.

While Diamond took out her phone and snapped some cute pics of us.

"I hate pictures you know that" I said.

"I know I just like you in them babe and when its our wedding you have to like taking pics cause there will be alot of photography" she smiled.

"Whatever you say babe" I smiled.

And Candice came back over to us with a pic of the ultrasound.

Ultrasound Picture ⤵⤵

"Okay momma just keep on eating healthy foods, no lifting anything heavy, try as much to get sleep even though this is your first trimester and you feel very uncomfortable you still need rest other than that you have one amazing baby and I can't wait to come along your journey" Candice smiled.

"Glad to have you along" Diamond smiled.

She smiled back and wiped off the the gel off her stomach and gave me the pics.

I helped her up and Candice gave her some vitamins explaining what they are for and when to take them.

"Thanks so much Candice" I said hugging her.

"No problem" She said.

"Thanks" Diamond smiled.

"Congrats again on both engagement and baby see you in the next two weeks" Candice said.

I thank her again and we went in our car.

"You hungry" I asked.

"One cheesy broccoli salad a long with a large bottle of water thank you" she said taking out her phone.

"Okay you still up for shopping" I asked.

"Yeah but do you know what to buy cause I don't" she said.

I chuckled and started the car.

"I don't know sh*t bae" I admitted.

She giggled and leaned over and kissed me.

"I'll go with the girls and maybe you'll start on the nursery for the baby" she smiled.

"Well I already started me and the guys cleared and primed the room white next to our room so we just wait for the gender to continue my love" I said.

"I can't wait" she smiled rubbing her bump.

I placed my hand on her hand and rubbed her belly.

"Me too princess" I smiled driving off.

Then my phone rang and the name Id was my Ma so I hung up right way.

"Woah babe who was that" Diamond asked.

"My Ma" I mumbled.

"You know can't ignore her forever babe she's your mother" she smiled brushing my hand.

"She still had to do something about Anderson thats the sh*t that makes me HATE her" I growled.

"After all Anderson is still her son babe" she mumbled.

"He almost raped you Diamond" I yelled

"What if our child ended up in a position like that whose side would you be on" she asked.

"Really" I asked.

"Am just saying people change maybe he changed maybe your mom wants to make it right with her son Anderson needs help and she helped him your fine and am not saying am on his side" she yelled.

"Don't bring up our child in a situation like this Diamond he or she will have both of us unlike my parents or yours so drop it now" I growled and the  rest of the ride was silent.

Why would she bring up our unborn child and compare it with this situation ughhh.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...