Arcade Lover

By limario37

Lisa hates the arcade. She hates crowded places, and hates it especially when people are behaving like wild a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bonus [Chpt. 21]

Chapter 12

1.2K 95 5
By limario37

[To what do we owe the pleasure of a call? Is that you, Wifey?]

"I just had my first kiss, yesterday."

[You- WHAT?! HOLY CANNOLI! I MUST BE IN A DREAM!! I THOUGHT I ALREADY WOKE UP FROM MY THREE HOUR NAP?!?! WHAT IN THE FLIPPIN' HELL HAPPENED?!]

"I must be in a dream too, Rosie." Jennie breathed out, amused. As if this was thoroughly implausible. But it did in fact happen. She was kidding no one, not even herself.

[What- why didn't you call me on the day itself?! Or tell me at school this morning?! Why am I only hearing this now?! Twenty four hours later?!] The platinum blondie almost blasted Jennie's speakers.

"I was too shocked myself, Rosie. I was- the moment I got home I yelled into my pillow and literally lost my own voice for a good two minutes!"

[What the heck, Wifey? How the heck does one lose their voice for two minutes??? Are you okay? Alright, no one cares cause you already have your voice back. But how was the kiss?! Was it with arcade girl?!]

"Yes, and it was too good to be true. She's too good to be true." Jennie drooled.

[I envy you, Wifey. I still refuse to believe my first kiss was stolen by that Mark douche from grade ten which, by the way, turned me gay.]

Jennie laughs at the back of her throat, "Anyway, how has it been going with bookstore hottie?? Did you get her number yet?"

The brunette hears a sigh. She was expecting the worst, until Rosé's voice picks up.

[Bold of you to assume I would actually have the guts to ask. No, I didn't, unfortunately. But we sort of became friends after talking for a bit. I found out she has a whole collection of 'Bad Blood' series one, and now she's currently collecting series two! I wish I had enough to own a full collection like her.]

"It's okay Hubby. Once you start dating her, you'll get to read her collections anytime you want." Jennie enlightens, with hints of banter in her tone.

[It's not as easy as it sounds. Aside from being hot, and into reading, everything else about her seems so mysterious. Her personality is kind of closed off. I tried asking her when she usually comes to the store but she ignored me.]

"That's kind of rude of her, don't you think?" Jennie frowns.

[Maybe she's into men? Or maybe she's not single? I don't know, I'll see how it goes.] Jennie feels Rosé's solemness.

"It's okay, I'm sure she'll open up soon."

[I hope so. I'm so happy for you though, you're doing so well with arcade girl.]

"I mean we kissed, but we haven't gotten to the girlfriend convo yet. It's going to take awhile, I suppose."

Jennie hangs up as soon as she bids goodnight to her best friend on the phone. Goodnight. That reminds her of an hour ago when Lisa was just at her doorsteps. Their conversation about dreams. She smiles like a deranged woman to herself.

The brunette had never been so eager to wake up. She had never felt so desperate in hoping the hours would pass by like a blink of an eye, so she could spend time with Lisa again. Usually, she dreaded her days, like most people would. But now, practically in-love, the messed up world felt like a literal fantasy.

Jennie exits the school campus with some friends, and they gradually dispersed until only one person remains, Nayeon. The latter had been Jennie's childhood buddy since they were three, it was fate they ended up enrolling in the same school. Rosé had extra lectures so she couldn't leave with the brunette.

Nayeon clings onto Jennie's arm as the two giggle their way out of the gate, invested in a conversation of who would die first in a zombie apocalypse. She was cackling uncontrollably until the sight of a tall, fetching blonde standing a distance away made her immediately compose herself.

"Dude look over there, since when did our school enrol hotties?"

Jennie stops her shameless laughter and glances in the direction of Nayeon's finger when the latter points, where her heart rate quickly fastens the moment she catches the sight of Lisa. The girl was leaning her back against a tree with shades on, wearing a red leather blazer and a simple crop top. She had her hands half-tucked in the pockets to her black jeans and she simply looked like she was posing for some fashion campaign.

The blonde looked like she had just arrived from a party or a bar, when in actual fact she just travelled from school to see Jennie. The brunette knows she hates crowded places.

"Why aren't you saying anything? You good?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm—" Jennie's throat chokes up when Lisa starts making her way over towards them with a feverish smile plastered on her face. Nayeon watched her suspiciously, and only flinched when the blonde was now standing right beside her.

"Hey," Lisa breathes out, removing her shades above her head, huge pearl-like eyes glimmering towards Jennie.

"Hi," Jennie acknowledged her nervously, stealing a glance towards Nayeon only to find the girl's mouth gaping.

"You know her...? Oh!!!" Her friend squeals in realisation the moment a thought hits her, "Is she the reason why you've been so distracted in class these days?! Is she the girl that- is she your girlfr—"

"Shhhh!" Jennie jumps and slams her palm onto Nayeon's big mouth when she almost embarrassed her, letting out an awkward laugh to Lisa as the girl stared back in amusement.

Nayeon licks Jennie's hand in the next second, causing the brunette to fling her arm off her friend's face in disgust.

"You must be..... whoever you must be." Nayeon directs to foolishly Lisa, "Right, it's nice knowing you, and seeing you. I'll be on my way and I shall not disturb you guys so- bye Jennie see you tomorrow! I approve by the way!" and speaks exceptionally fast before dashing down the street far away from them.

True enough, Jennie understood her friend's momentary gay panic when she sees a hot person for the first time. Lisa scratches her head cluelessly, stuffing her hands back into her pockets right after.

"Sorry about her."

"It's fine, I know she ran away because I look too good in this red leather blazer I just copped on the way to school this morning. Tell me I look great."

The brunette rolls her eyes, "You look so great I literally want to rip my eyes out."

"Thank you, Darling. You look absolutely beautiful too." Lisa responds sweetly, taking Jennie's sarcasm as a compliment. When the brunette blushes, she continues, "It was pleasing to watch you walk out of school looking so carefree and youthful. I assume you had a great day?"

"You're about to make my day better," Jennie gushed over her, "What brings you here? You never come to find me after school before."

"I just wanted to see you earlier than the usual when we always meet at night. I didn't know if you were going to be free during afternoons, and I still don't know, but I'm taking my chance."

"I'm glad you dropped by. How long have you been waiting?" Jennie starts moving when Lisa causally takes her hand. She doesn't know where she was heading to but it was alright because she was with the girl she could trust, the girl who makes her feel secure.

"Uh... about two hours?" Lisa mutters, and braced herself incase Jennie would start getting defensive, "I don't know your schedule."

"Two hours?!" But thankfully, the brunette only tugs on her hands firmly, "Under this hot-ass weather for two hours???"

"Jennie, it's- I was standing under a tree. It's not that bad."

"But who the crap stands for two hours under a tree with nothing to do?"

"Me?" Lisa replies innocently, shrugging right after Jennie stares at her dead in the eye, "I was waiting for you, that's something to do."

"You're next level." The brunette comments, a blush blossoming on her cheeks lightly.

"Only for you." The blonde confesses.

"I can tell."

"Good."

Before they knew it, both girls were back at the arcade again, yelling their asses off at each other when one loses a team point and never forgetting about playful banters as well as kisses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 2.7K 9
The year Lisa turned 15, an unfortunate event caused her vision of colours to fade. Her family was left in debt so she decided to get a part-time job...
658K 20.4K 45
VIII 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒅𝒆 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republ...
228K 4.7K 59
One Drunken Night changed the lives of two friends forever. Slow Burn, I think? I don't know man. This story is G!P (Lisa), if you don't fuck with...
18.4K 1.1K 8
Lisa and Jennie were both thrilled to finally move into their new apartment (as friends). But the problem starts when their next door neighbour gets...