My brother in law❓

נכתב על ידי DarkFlower065

Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pet... עוד

Disclaimer
Wedding????
First date
Little time together
Second date
Drive
Beach trip
Ae's Pete
Boyfriend??
Gazebo
Elder brother
Confession
The reality
Father and son
Serious Talk
Call
The first official date!!
A small step forward
Amusement Park
The meeting
Mr. Romeo
Caught
Movie date
A visit to lover's house
Claim
Assure
Decision
Trip
Possessive Ae
Mine
Caring Ae
Sulky Pete
Ae, Pete and Tar
Proposal
After party
Chaos
Returning home
Realisation
Engagement
Cute Pete or Naughty Pete???
Concern about Pete
Confrontation
Epilogue
Note

I want Pete!!

833 50 18
נכתב על ידי DarkFlower065

Two hours have passed since Pete felt asleep due to exhaustion. Ae had cleaned him up and also made him take pain killers before allowing him to take a nap. Poor Pete was drained to an extent that he didn't even bother to move to get his clothes.

The duvet was covering his lower body, hiding his private parts. Ae was sitting next to him admiring his beauty, gently stroking his hairs. Ae's art work was displayed on Pete's neck and chest and he felt proud about himself.

Pete looked cute while sleeping. He had his lips pouted and little snores could be heard. This sight made Ae have a thought of waking up every morning next to his cute lover. He was lost into the thoughts about how their married life would be. Certainly, Ae would have Pete around himself all the time.

Ae was snapped form his thoughts when he heard the knock on the door. Ae slipped from the bed and made sure to cover Pete's body till neck with duvet before walking to grab his boxer. He wore them and walked towards the door to see the intruder. He opened the door a bit, making sure to hide his cute lover from whoever stood at the door.

He frowned after seeing the person standing at the door. He was about to close the door when the other person held it open. "What do you want?" Ae asked a bit irritated. "I heard Pete is here." Ohm stated.

"Yes" Ae spoke leisurely. Ohm tried to peek into the room and got a slight glance of sleeping Pete. Thankfully, Ae was thoughtful enough to cover his body with duvet before walking out. "Why is he sleeping here?" Ohm inquired. "Why do you need to know? It's none of your concern about what my fiancé do." Ae retaliated.

"Your fiancé? He is mine. Did you forget that por had fixed Pete's marriage with me?" Ohm spoke. "Phi, I think you should get yourself checked!! Por had already cancelled your wedding with Pete and now I am the one who is going to marry him. So, if you are done with your 'interrogation' then please leave. I don't want you to wake up my fiancé." Ae hissed and then slammed the door on Ohm's face, leaving the fuming Ohm to get more frustrated.

Ae walked back into the room and got onto the bed making himself comfortable next to Pete. He gently stroked Pete's cheeks, his touch was as soft as feather. Pete who was a bit disturbed from the loud voices earlier finally opened his eyes to look at his young lover.

A sweet smile spread across lips as he saw Ae looking at him with pure affection. He placed his hand tenderly over Ae's hand that was stroking his cheeks. Ae lowered himself and planted a soft kiss on Pete's forehead. "I am sorry for waking you up." Ae apologized. "It is alright Ae, you didn't disturb my sleep." Pete assured.

He tried to move in order to sit up but his lower body was in pain and he almost whimpered. Ae got concerned and immediately held him helping him to sit up. "Is it paining a lot?" he asked in concern. Pete frowned hearing those words and spoke in low voice, "Ae, you should not ask me something like that." He tried to hide his face which was now turning red.

Ae held his hand while trying to gain his attention. Pete looked at Ae and it was clear that the cute guy was now feeling shy. "Let me help you." Ae stated and walked into the bathroom. He prepared a warm bath and returned back to the bed. He gently lifted Pete up and carried him to the bathtub and lowered him slowly into the water.

Ae walked out of the bathroom since he knew himself much better. He tried to distract himself by replacing the bed sheet and tiding up the bed. He picked up their clothes that he had thrown away few hours earlier. He folded them and placed neatly while he waited Pete to walk out of the bathroom.

After a while, the door opened and Pete stepped out smelling of Ae's shower gel. Ae handed him the clothes and walked out of the bedroom giving Pete privacy to change his clothes. He wanted to stay back and help Pete but he knew that he didn't had enough self-control to prevent himself from doing something really naughty.

Ae's parents had arrived by now and they were walking into the house. Ae rushed towards them and greeted them with a cheerful smile. "Mae, por, how was the flight?" the younger son inquired. "The flight was good. Where's Pete?" senior Intouch questioned.

"He is upstairs por, he will come down soon." Ae replied. The couple then walked towards their room to get fresh while Ae returned to his room to check on Pete. As he opened the door, he saw the cute guy sitting on the couch. "Can you walk properly?" Ae asked a bit worried.

"I am alright Ae. I am feeling much better. Did your parents return?" Pete asked. "Yes, they have returned and por was asking about you." Ae informed.

The two boys then walked out of the bedroom making their way towards the hall where the parents were seated. Pete greeted them both and they sat down to have a conversation.

After talking to the parents for a while, Pete decided that it was a time to leave. Ae informed his father that he was going to drop Pete to his place and return. Senior Intouch happily allowed him and then walked into the study room to check the work related documents.

When Ae and Pete arrived home, they were greeted by Patchara and Sun. Sun was wriggling his eyebrows looking at Pete, making the cute boy blush. Ae was bit embarrassed knowing that sun understood what they had done. Sun got up from his place and walked towards Ae. "I am thankful that he can at least walk properly after doing some exercise." Sun teased making one boy get flustered while the other person whined. Sun laughed and walked into his bedroom shaking his head.

After spending sometime at the Pitchaya mansion, Ae got ready to leave. Pete accompanied him to the car and as usual, Ae gave a kiss before getting into the car. He then drove away heading towards his place.

When he arrived the maids were already setting up the table for dinner. He walked into the dining room and sat down. His parents soon arrived, followed by Ohm. Ae didn't bother to spare a glance at his brother and started to shove the food into his mouth.

Everyone was busy with their meal when Ohm blurted out, "Por!!! I want Pete!" There were different sounds that were heard in the same moment. Ae gulped down his food while his father and mother almost spat everything out.

"Do you think Pete is a toy that you can go and buy whenever you want?" senior Intouch glared at his son. "I don't know anything. I just want Pete. I want to marry him!" Ohm stated. "Ohm, it's enough. Have your food and go to sleep. I don't want to talk on this matter anymore." Senior Intouch spoke trying to maintain his calm.

"I am not going to let this topic go. Pete came to our place today and spent his whole day with Ae. And sorry to say, or rather inform, that they did many things which I can't even describe." Ohm spoke bluntly. Ae clutched the spoon he was holding a bit tightly as he looked at his brother. The father could sense the tension building up at the table and tried to ease it up, "Ohm, whatever Ae and Pete do is their business. They are going to get married so whatever they do, it will be with their consent. And I don't think they are now small for not thinking what is right and what is wrong."

"I don't care por. You had fixed my marriage with Pete and I want to marry him now!" Ohm snapped. The father couldn't stand this ridiculous behavior and finally slapped his elder son. "I asked you to keep quiet!!!!!" senior Intouch's sound boomed through the walls. All this while Ae was holding his breath as he saw the way Ohm was trying to convince his father. It wasn't his fault though since he had experienced how Ohm had behaved with him since childhood.

"Ohm, every time, I repeat, EVERY TIME, you make others agree to your choices. Why? What does it give you? I have fixed your marriage with Pete but you didn't want to marry him. Not to mention, you didn't leave a single stone upturned to hurt him. Thankfully, Ae was always there to protect him. Finally, I called off your marriage and EVEN INFORMED YOU about it!!!"

"You are not a kid anymore Ohm! And Pete is not a toy." Senior Intouch deadpanned. Tuli gasped in horror looking at her husband. "Honey, what are you doing?" she asked worriedly. "Something I should have done long back!" the father replied while fuming.

"Ohm, do you think I can't see what you are trying to do? Do you think I am dumb? I have been observing you since childhood and you never changed. I remember well how every time when Ae needed us, you did something or the else to get our attention."

"I remember when Ae was going to compete in his first ever martial art competition and you threw tantrums for going to amusement park. When I and your mother agreed on me taking you to park while she would accompany Ae to his competition, you were crying so much that Ae himself asked us to go with you. And what did you do there? Just sit and watch other kids!! That was the day when Ae returned home, with gold medal. And it was because of Pete."

"Pete accompanied Ae to the competition and cheered for him. And not just that, even during your birthday party, you treated Ae like he was a servant. And he didn't even complain about it. Also, when I had gifted Ae guitar on his birthday, you snatched it from him."

"And do you think I don't know how you tried to screw up Ae's first ever presentation at company? I came to know everything beforehand and made sure that nothing goes wrong with the meeting. All the time, you were the one getting attention while he was getting neglected. But I am proud of him since he had proved himself worthy to be a good son."

"He never let us down, he graduated with good score and also excelled in sports. And you were not able to do either of it. You are nothing but a spoiled kid who just wants to get everything he desire without any efforts. And now, when Ae is finally getting happiness, you are hell bent to snatch it away? How can you be this cruel to your own brother?" senior Intouch couldn't stop himself from asking.

Ae who was listening to everything was now on the verge of crying. All those memories came rushing to his mind. He remembered all the time when Ohm had made him feel low. This was the main reason that Ae couldn't tell his father what Ohm was doing to Pete. He thought his father loved Ohm to an extent that he will never believe it.

Ae couldn't take it anymore; he got up from his place and rushed to his bedroom. He shut the door and then slumped down on the floor. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he hugged his knees close to his chest and started crying.

Meanwhile the father gave his elder son a warning, "Ohm, I have been silent all this while letting you do everything you want but not now. Ae loves Pete and I can't take away Ae's happiness. This is the least I could do for him. So, I will make sure that Ae gets what he wants. He is going to marry Pete and that's my final decision. Whatever you want to do, you may do. But remember one thing, I am your father and you better know what I can do." The voice carried a serious threat when heard. Ohm knew not to argue with his father anymore so he silently left the room.

Tuli placed her hand on senior Intouch's shoulder trying to calm him down. They regretted for having neglected their younger son for so long. The more they tried to protect Ohm, the more he became selfish. But no one could bring back the time that had already elapsed. Their love and worries for their elder son always made them do injustice to the younger one. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

103K 6K 39
He is rich, famous, quiet, sober and a hot head. One of the most eligible bachelors in Thailand based on every criteria. He has just enough to earn h...
18.4K 1.5K 52
AePete Pete has a secret crush on his best friend but his feelings are never reciprocated... But what will happen when a third person will step in be...
26.3K 1.7K 40
This story is my imagination💜 This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
206K 8.3K 33
BLUE HEART 💙 [COMPLETE] Being the only son and heir to Vihokratana Group, Pete has no choice but to agree to marry the person of his father and moth...