The fourth maiden of ymir

Por kentpogiii

You were the fourth daughter of ymir, exemplifying the pureness of the world, the only child of her's that ma... Más

engraved inscription
The fourth maiden of ymir
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Lost girls reader's edition
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
Explanation
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
74
75
76
77
Epilogue.
Special chapter.

73

1.8K 79 16
Por kentpogiii

evoking and arousing
Nostalgia.

"

Time forged, the military troop and the marleyan legionnaires found themselves situated in a perfect round circumference of such bonfire as the gloomy obscured night enveloped the surrouding firmament, hanji-san maintain without momentarily halt making tonight's food as the air of locality stretched tightly,

"Huh...sharing a meal with people whom we have killed and who have killed us horribly, that's interesting... in other words, you're telling me you developed a sense of justice."
Magath embarked such absurd colloquy as this fueled jean's combusting rage. The legionnaires  and the two youngsters beheld such sight as the youngsters ascertain expressive feeling of being justly blameworthy.

"We live under the threat of titans you kept sending after us but we're the bad guys...?! The reason why we fought desperately is that we didn't want to die devoured by titans..! Are you trying to say that was us acting like devils..?! You old fuck!"

"Yeah you look devils alright. This is the result you guys fighting to the death led to...am i wrong..?" Magath fortified his inordinate self-esteem .

"Hold on..! If you all didn't betrayed y/n, none of this would ever happen in the first place..!"

When your name made its access within the individual's hearing range, this translates them to withdraw themselves back as the brunette youngster quivered involuntarily.

"—h-hey are we talking about history no—...wait what did you just say..?!did you just fractured the transitional ordinance.-?" Considering such controversial content made its access within their fiery exchange of justified views, magath rised straight up advancing from his seating emplacement as Pure evident symptoms of flaming outrage can be perceive within his irises, he approach jean
But was interrupted when yelena interfered .

"Fuck you and your silly ordinance you old hag. Go cry about it." Yelena uttered, scowling daggers at the petty brunette youngster.

There. Absolute silence that extend within miles made its access as connie optioned to sail another argumentative converse.

"I heard it from y/n, herself, you marleyans make y/n dirty in the midst of the great titan war, not considering her philanthropies that protected that shitty motherland of yours." Connie uttered a growl.

"-w-what did you say..?! Absurd.! Stop making stories..!" Magath verbalized a loud vocal expression out of his intense strong emotion. This made him to wonder considering the picturesque view of his marleyan fellows that suggests pure involving guilt, they didn't even dare to help him with the regards of his fiery counterclaims.

"Then, what do you think why y/n affiliated on our side.?"

This made magath to withdraw himself.

"C-c-commander magath.....Those whispers that circulates within these progressing years were quite true all along. Our deity have uprise from her slumber and cooperated with them..."

"..i even...saw her...myself." Gabi descended his head as she repudiate to ingest anything for tonight. Absolute lament and pure deplore in a supperlative degree excogitated within her insides as easily seen through saline fluid streamed in droplets,  she uprise approaching from her seating emplacement and kneeled down before the eyes of the many.

"I-i'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry..! Please kill me now. I'm sorry.!"

"G-Gabi.—! Falco approached his youngster fellow as he endeavor to upthrust the brunette approaching from her kneeling emplacement but she avouched.

"—w-what are you talking about gabi..? Stand up there..! Don't you dare to kneel before them..!" Magath provide the brunette with such authoritative advice.

"G-gabi....please stand up," sasha speaked softly with no vibration evident in her vocal cords that indicates her mourning welfare, as she perceive the combusting heat of the bonfire,

"So this is why...." pieck addressed in a whispering etiquette, while in her titan form, this translates for the commander to divert his absorption in a complete degree towards pieck's sudden acknowledgement,

"—t-this is why porco have been acting strange lately, he talked foolishly how we should halt the attack on this island."

"You knew this didn't you reiner?, this can be considered as martial treason for not letting the marley know." Pieck, in her titan form, shifted her eyes on a course leading to reiner's direction, she beheld how reputed gesticulations of suggesting guilt exemplify reiner's face, it indeed depict like a mirror would,

"I....remember back then...while me and y/n were playing the game of chess."

The air of locality depressed in a cavity of silence when reiner flipped the pages of the argumentative content.

"-i...-told myself... her name was just a mere product of coexistence..nothing more, Time ripened, she became skeptikal concerning our loyalty....she knew everything all along but kept  in silence,—-"

"Oh i know why," connie interfered transporting evident and inflaming rage as this addened to the wagons of guilt reiner was feeling, reiner discern his chest drawed tight as he couldn't take all those compiling absolute remorses anymore. 

"Its because of her emotional attachment... and she cherished it dearly."

"—that's why she kept in silence, its because, she thought that we understood her deeply.." connie extended the width of his amber hues as the legionnaires listened to the every word he unbuckled advancing from his rigid and absolute confinement, magath withdrawed himself yet again as he embarked to process everything.

"She found short-term happiness on us that this world take away from her,"

-And the certain factuality was having a great weight to the point, he, himself couldn't swallow, it's like—

Ingesting to believe the actuality o something that contains sharp spinose structures of absolute reality,

"Stop, connie, reiner" jean cautioned, as sasha coincide.

"Would y/n like this, seeing us fight—.?" Sasha forewarned but was interlopped in the midst by yelena's sudden obstruction.

"—saving the world...is there any sweet words that charms people more than that.? Giving yourselves to that noble excitement of saving hundreds of millions of lives, washing all the ill will until now down to your throats like they didn't exist.."

"..that's what you look like in my eyes right now."

It was as if the world stopped spinning, the individuals depressed yet again in the depths of cavity that depict absolute muteness.

"Let's take a little trip down to memory lane, shall we.?"

There. Yelena commence to loose the buckles of their fiery shortcomings, this addend to the absolute quantums of tension surrounding the individuals.

"Reiner braun, by opening a hole in the wall, how many eldians do you suppose were devoured by pure titans? Slipping to the walls, sharing joys and sorrow with your 'comrades' here"

"—and also, you tried poisoning y/n after that silly chess game of yours,"

The legionnaires was affected by an absolute shock and was stricken by intense and sudden emotional disturbance, connie gandered at reiner with pure disappointed as the infuriating bonfire exemplify his feeling,

"By the looks you show, looks like i'm beyond correct, i've surely read alot on her journal."

"—annie leonhart, it seems you killed an awful amount of scouts too, eventually, you trampled the residents of stohess in great numbers."

"Ofcourse, you paradisians were all exteremely heroic against marley too, armin, you are normally a sensible person, so loudly destroyed the military port, using the power you stole from bertolt hoover, including civilians, just how tall of a mountain of corpses did you raise alongside your military gains?."

"—silly you, acting all high and righteous after thinking aftermaths that y/n could possibly die,"

Ofcourse, come safely through concerning yelena's sudden acknowledgements despite of being in absolue silenece, he depressed his head, portraying evident gestures of pure repentance, there, yelena loosen the buckles of everyone's imperfection detracts from their absokute humanity,

Jean, connie, sasha and everyone was not an exemption, until yelena's absolute charcoal orbs glued on gabi's merev sight,

"Ah yes, gabi.....you really crave to inherit the armored titan huh,"

"—i wonder how large that absolute conscience is building up,mmmh...its delicious hanji-san,"

Yelena maintain the pace of her apathy facial features despite of being in a sudden maddened state, she endeavored to flip the pages by bestowing the said commander by absolute sweet bouquets of words,

Ofcourse, she knew, you wouldn't like the idea of them fighting. Especially infront of the meal.

She needs to withdraw herself as doable from approaching the marleyan youngster,

"Thanks yelena, you're helping us get each other's ill will out and sort out our minds here right,?" Jean uttered, as he ingest the random alcoholic fermented juice.

"Ahh! I forgot! What is it again.? Your close friend's name you told me before?"

"—that's right its marco, if i'm not mistaken, i've also read on y/n's journal that annie was involved in his death,"

There, yelena made the air of locality quite disquieting yet again.

"I took marco's 3D maneuvering gear, that's why he was devoured by a titan.-"

"—annie just obeyed my orders, marco heard a conversation between me and bertolt that had to be kept secret, i feared our true forms would be found out...i thought that if marco was killed by a titan, it would silence him well,"

Jean is apparently steaming up with pure anger as the legionnaires stumble the sight of them, being human beings as well.

"Marco...he didn't say any last words.?" Jean addressed in a whisper to avoid his pure sorrow being overheard,

"He said, 'we still haven't talk, i'm sorry y/n' "

"—y/n warned him didn't she?...yes..! That's right...we haven't talked properly, if we has talked properly from the beginning, all of the killing up until now......."  jean disengage the knotted parts of pure products of prevaricates, he woke up and choose to speak facts

"While i was watching marco being eaten with that titan, i asked myself why is he being eaten,"

"—e-eh?" Hanji san loosed a certain inquisitive mental reaction.

"-and then i let myself be overcome by rage and i killed that titan, while saying 'you did this to marco' "

"Enough already, you went crazy because of your sense of guilt, didn't you?,"

"Do not forgive me, i really have no idea what to do, i concluded that it was all y/n's fault, and was the one who controlled that titan, i—-"

There, jean couldn't withhold his painfully inflaming anger, his fists collided with reiner's face transporting evident symptoms of posthaste acceleration, —this latterly brought intense mental disturbance and pure uncertainty towards the said legionnaires,

He maintain his pace sending pure bushwhacks over the petty individual, until armin and connie made his actions to go sudden stopover, the brunette youngster embrace her arms as it press tightly around reiner's absolute injured state,

"We...all of you people from paradis island, we wished for all of you to disappear, and then..my  dad and mom..all the people from liberio ended up disappearing, i'm sorry...."

"—i realize how incredibly impudent this is of me but, we need your help...i'll do anything even if its risking my life i've taken for granted...you can.k-kill me...if that would —"

The Brunette's group of clauses was interefered in the midst when jean responded,

"Kill you..? Would that stop this war?.."

"—your life is not equivalent to y/n's"

-

"Enemy attack! Mikasa! Armin! Connie! They have betrayed eldia. Kill them!"

Floch, the said individual that is engaged to eldia's martial services, gateaway through the window as he materialize such intense vocal expression,

They ascertain falling into the depths of pure cavity of mental uncertainty when they perceive a certain arousing nostalgia,

—Certain nostalgia that brought pain and absolute aches.

"—y/n!, gather all the thunder spears and destroy the ship!"

"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...
8.2K 282 46
the daughter of a dying bloodline and humanity's strongest soldier find themselves entangled in a web of emotions they never expected to feel. but as...
279K 9.9K 48
ac: @/staticfeels_ on twt Falling full on into the illusions that come with love, you find yourself regretting two years of your life, viewing those...
610K 25.4K 37
❝𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚.❞ ╰┈➤ IN WHI...