The conversation between Sisters

29

The Conversation Between Sisters

"We've been waiting centuries to have a conversation with you finally, does life treats you fairly?" It was as if Maria's voice echoed, its been so long since you heard her voice, and it brought nothing more but pains and reminiscences of how cruel the world is.

"Ridiculous." You continued to glare your sisters, your fingers suddenly crumbled in igniting aggravation, now that you've already built yourself, you cannot let any person tear you up again.

You need to hold your head high.

Even though it hurts you deeply by witnessing the sight of your sisters, you needed to be strong. By the looks of your sisters, they seemed to be threatened by the mere sight of you, great power is apparently radiating from your body, every crumbles of your foreign aura was acknowledged by them.

It swayed them, knowing that you used to be the oppressed one before, An external aspect that were committed within the memories of your sisters for the past centuries.

perceiving through sight the snow-white ornaments they wore, this make such recall of something that is temporarily forgotten.

"Looking for mother?" Your sister sina asked, your expression didn't change until puissant electrics surrounded their fragile bodies.

The unheard-of titan destroy your innocent structure because of the pressure of the squeeze it gaves you, the last thing you saw was your father smiling in unpleasant way as victory encompass his egoistic mindset.

This sudden act of reuniting is not something to be carolled, instead of feeling the sentiments of being delighted, you rather tasted  the holocaust in the whole masses of air.

"Its been so long y/n," Rose uttered, there's gestures of yearning from her but you didn't dare to believe it.

The Auditory impression of your sister was beyond foreign, everything was foreign, as if by all of the sudden, they cared about your welfare. Feeling her voice make thousand of reminisces between the two of you, this stimulate such sensation to your insides, you feel nothing more but loathing.

The scintillating stars of the paths altered its appearance as all of you found yourselves  witnessing a brittle of remembrance approaching out of your thousand beyond aching memoirs, you feel such uncanny power gushed down within you, you feel like as if you're manipulating the paths.

Three of your sisters flinched by the sudden sight of a memory, the four of you fixed your eyes towards a shard of memory as diverse emotions suddenly kept outpouring.

"How dare you display proudly yourself earlier!" It was maria's voice.

"I-I'm sorry! Please dont hurt me! I-i won't do such thing ever again!" Your pleading voice echoed within the paths, a dark reminder for your sisters of how vicious they are.

All of you are standing in such scenery as the memory exhibited how Maria clenched her fingers tightly against the strands of your hair, thrusting your head towards the slimy mud, she undergone such triumph as she took possession of victor, your face in the memory was cloaked by mud.

This memory happened during your younger years and you don't quite understand why there's shards of memory exhibiting these varieties of memoirs, your were still wearing tattered clothing that slaves used to wear in their daily life.