Traumas

32

Traumas

"Sure its Eren and krista?—"

"—Yes they matched the descriptions."

The three individuals situated further inside a warehouse as the said establishment were furnished with a full complement wooden boxes, you your armed fellows are in the ceiling, observing carefully, waiting for a signal to attack.

"—you stuid ass hole, this better not turn into another one of your fuck-ups."

"Dont report back about them just yet, this is our last chance, we cant afford any mistakes." The captors's auditory impressions echoed within the warehouse as they continue their altercation.

The wooden boxes are present within the individuals's perspective, the said raw materials loaded the whole area, the two soldiers who are in disguised suddenly develop an agitating sensation on their insides as the three captors are in the midst of approaching.

"—hey, hey so how shall we handle this?, let's start by stripping them of every last thing they have." The middle-aged captor with a facial mustache, suddenly became the victim of mikasa out of her infuriated reaction, she continued to glare the said captor as she keep herself hidden within their perspective.

she kicked the unaware captor as she approach herself from the ceiling, making potential use of her leg against his head, this capture the fresh attention of the rest of the captors as the captain made sudden sessions of violent performances against the said individuals.

Despite of having such minute structure, he knew he was capable of immensely grappling the shoulder of the captor by intense workforce as this resulted such hurting movement that made the individual's body to come together with the floor as the shifting motion made a direct impact.

Their sessions of movements signaled you to attack as well, there, you entered the fight scene approaching from the ceiling, you directed your odm gear down below as you open your upper garment, revealing the 37 loads of scalpels that were currently organized in such arrangement and the camisole you are wearing. This highlighted your collarbone considering you are wearing a sleeveless top beneath your jacket.

miniscule grined edge-blades mirrored the eyes of the last captor standing as you rummage your fingers without definite direction towards any of the said well-organized scalpels, you gripped five of the said cutting instruments as it revolve rapidly within your fingers, there, you kicked the captor using your leg, his body made an instance of impact against the floor as you threaten him indirectly with your scalpels were pointing at him.

The captor recoiled at the impact, you shoved your shoe harshly to enter his mouth, there, he scowled at you with pure aggravation, this cause him to shift his pistol with little movements as he point it at you, you used your other foot to stumble against the weapon.

The said portable weapon springed into topmost direction above the air as you seize the small arm, You winced as you saw an arrow that failed its target, single omission of the said movements earlier could've thrust the arrow into your foot painfully, sasha suddenly develop an agitating mental reaction in her insides as she felt something concerning her wrong exploit.

Sasha was on the ceiling, panicking.

"—you could've hit y/n!" You heared jean's concern as he gradually take out his disguise of being eren.

"I'm sorry! I-im sorry!"

You gave her a specified gesture that implies you are all fine, you followed the wintry-captain as he let out series of interrogative questions towards the leader of the captors.