Encounter of the past

28

Encounter of the past

You have woken up from your sleep as you rouse from your bed, abandoning the chaotic arrangements of your assigned bunk, you left the room leaving the messy order of the pillows untouched.

Since the night of your talk with your alter ego, you tried to put facades of emotions, hoping it'll make you to deflect going deeper towards your emotions.

You have gotten used to these things anyway.

Your H/c strands were truly messy, you were continue yawning in the passageway of the house assigned for your new team, while rubbing off the secrete of saliva nearby your mouth, you extend your limbs in a reclining position, stretching out comfortably as you continue your pace.

"Well whatever, we'll return to the issue of your half- assed cleaning later—we're going to review the situation at hand and set some directio—" The voice stopped immediately as soon as you entered the living room, the said auditory impression was from your new boss, captain levi.

"Good morning guys! I didn't expect you all up this early!" You greeted them with high spirits, not considering your boss's presence. The eyebrows or your Captain arched by the sudden sight of you.

"B-but y/n, i-its already afternoon." Sasha stated awkwardly.

Concerning your theoretical abilities and mental competencies, commander erwin himself considered you in the special operation squad without captain levi's permission, this of course brought such conscious feeling over the said captain considering almost all of his men were handpicked by him besides you.

"Erwin what have you done." he made such utter sound in an etiquette of being defeated in expectation, then he made a 'tch'.

"Sit the fuck here in an instance." This time, his voice was more pellucid and crystal clear, his voice was trying to subdue you with his authority.

With such pronto speed, you followed his instruction as he continue to talk.

"Oi armin, you were saying if things went well, the wall could be plugged up quickly, tell us about that again." He opened the topic that concerns about the wall maria, everyone listened with careful and cautious attention.

"—yes, the plan was to use the abilities of titanized eren to plug up the hole in the wall, the wall appears somehow to be made from the hardened bodies of titans, so if the mass of bodies necessary to plug the hole could be produced right at the scene—"

"—if such a thing were possible then! there would be no need to continuously transport in large amount of material by wagon like in previous plans! In other words, we could make plans to aim for the actual location, on a night where titans were inactive because of the weather or whatnot." Armin continued to explain with such great detail while no one dared to interfere, after the private converse you had with armin that night, you then open the strategy you had in mind regarding pf repossessing humanity's biggest territory, the wall maria.

"A-ah! I forgot to mention, this idea were made by y/n."

the section chief's state of looking forward concerning your credentials were putatively met, in spite of being awestruck, hanji stayed stayed silent considering the unacceptable  news she will share soon after, she is being currently accompanied by her team as well.

The house was currently composed of the captain's team and as well as the team of the section commander.

Producing such smile within your facial arrangements, this made an immense persistent irritating feeling against the said captain, undergoing defeat in because he undervalue your qualifications, he produce such clicking sounds in inordinate self-esteem.