tuna β€’ bnha x jjk

By fayexid_

"...Tuna?" ΰ½²β”€ΝœΝ‘π–€“Ν‘Νœβ”€ΰΎ€ A crossover with the main focus on the oc who is inspired by Toge Inumaki. Contains... More

INTRODUCTION+DESCRIPTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T W E L V E A N D A HALF
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ ONE
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ TWO
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ THREE
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ FOUR
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ FIVE
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ SIX
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ SEVEN
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ EIGHT
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ NINE
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ TEN
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ ELEVEN
the before story
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ T W E L V E
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ T H I R T E E N
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ F O U R T E E N
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ F I F T E E N
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ S I X T E E N
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ S E V E N T E E N

S E V E N T E E N

2.8K 170 31
By fayexid_

!TW: Gore but you already knew that!

I'm literally the dumbest person alive on this planet. How could I not notice? I mean to be honest he made it pretty obvious.

Why of all people would he choose to follow me? That explains his intimidating aura, and vibes that I saw in him.

But how did his smell appear yet disappear in such a short span? He was really close with me too, could it be?

Suppresants? A spell? What could it be?

He in no way would take a bath, this man might even be hydrophobic at this point.

Whatever that is not important, what is important now is too catch that bitch and get on with this.

Running through the halls like a madman again for the second time, all six of us dashed into the arena, it was relatively empty because it's lunch time, but there're still workers who are reshaping the arena, and between them..

Mahito stands in his true form.

Still with the UA uniform, but now his hair and eyes turned turqoise, the stitches started to appear slowly, and that smell. It's back.

I had my hand in a fist, really tempted to fight him here, and now. But there's people, real normal people here, and even some in the audience, I can't take any risks.

"What should we do Maki-senpai?"

She was silent, I'm sure she has the same thought.

My eyes showed a glint of panic when one of the workers saw Mahito standing in the middle like a statue, and decided to call him out.

"Hey, kid! You might want to get away from there."

Instead of answering Mahito replied with a smirk, I caught him slipping his hands into his pocket, and faintly but surely I heard the sound of glass clicking.

Panicking that someone would get hurt, or maybe worse I reached my hand out and yelled.

"DON'T MOVE!"

His hands stopped right when he's about to pull his jar out. Stuck in that position, and unable to move.

Well, and so are everyone present on the arena at the moment.

Despite being stuck, Mahito could still talk, he glanced at me from the side, and made a cheeky laugh.

"Ah, it's you. Finally figured it out? Took you forever."

Oh f you, I was too busy searching for well.. you to notice that you were you in the first place. Did that make sense? Probably not?

"Uh, kids figting starts in an hour.." I took a glance at the workers who all stopped to look, and then gave a look to Panda.

He understood really quick.

He ran towards the workers, carrying them flat on his shoulders, not caring of their panic screams.

"I swear GOJO SENSEI NEVER PICKS UP HIS PHONE IN EMERGENCIES, WHY?!" Nobara yelled in fury as she threw her flip phone to the ground.

Good thing that thing has the durability of a nokia.

"Guess we'll have to deal with him on our own." Megumi cracked his knuckles, looking straight at the curse that is probably going to go free any minute now.

Again, my powers aren't as strong to curses as they are to human. Since they're quirk mutations after all.

"Tuna." Exactly.

"TSUGUMI!" My head snapped to tte spectators seat, seeing my classmates and teachers standing there looking confused.

Damn it, I forgot we had audience.

"What are we going to do about them?"

Something that I will regret I guess.

"Domain Expansion."

•••

If you're wondering, wow you can do domain expansions, well yes but it has pros and cons, number one, it creates a bubble that basically shows realistic illusions to people outside of the bubble, number two, it gives my powers and the ones that I've touched in the span of 10 seconds before the expansion an extra boost, like a bust in a game.

But the catch? It's much more draining than it is usual, so it would be a better thing to do if we finish it fast.

"Maki, Panda."

They both nodded as they dash towards Mahito, instantly giving him a punch from Panda, and a slash from Maki.

Mahito got free from then on, he lifted both of his mutated sharp hands with a creepy smirk, and pushed them outwards causing both of them to fly a few meters back, still in a bubble.

They landed safely on the ground on their knees, giving us another nod.

I nodded back, giving the same signals for the trio. Us four then dashed at the same time but from different directions, Nobara from the right, Megumi from the left, Yuji from the front, and me making myself invisible behind Yuji.

At the same time all of us four did our cursed moves at the same speed.

"NUE!"

"TAKE THIS!"

"KEITEI KEN!"

Them three all blown their attacks on Mahito countless of times which he simply dodged to with a maniac laugh. "Is this all that you got? Ha?"

Behind his knowledge I went flying up, and landed on his shoulder. Opening my mask, frankly I placed my mouth closer to his ears and whispered...

"Get twisted."

His entire body twisted, spluttering blood everywhere especially myself since I'm the closest. I jumped away from his blob and landed not too far.

But of course this is not the end, and we know that. Grabbing one of his amputated leg, I threw it to Nobara which she catched quickly, hiding it in her pocket for emergency scenarios.

We tensed up again when the blob of blood started to move, forming its owner back to their original form.

"HAHAHAHA I thought you'd put up a bigger fight but guess not..." He looked down, still laughing his ass out until his laugh fades, slowly glancing back up at us with shining eyes. "Guess I'll have to force it out of you!"

"ATTACK."

It was a whole mess for everyone. No matter how many punches or kicks being thrown, no matter how many times the bitch has turned into a glob, no matter how many times I've screamed countless of commands. It's pointless, he keeps regenerating.

I really wish Sukuna would just come out right now.

My throat starts to feel dry, everyone was covered in blood may it be theirs, or Mahito's they're all mixed into on their injured bodies.

"C-Crumble Away!"

Mahito's body instantly sunk to the ground, the gravity pulling him down. I gave a tired look at Maki and she got the signal.

"Megumi, NOBARA, PLAN B!"

"OSU!"

Quickly grabbing a straw doll from her pockets, she threw her nails to the hair before the aura emitting around her become stronger.

Her eyes had a glint of glow before a few words slipped from her mouth.

"Surei Juho!"

The nails implanted on his body, though he didn't seem to flinch not even a bit. "This is getting a bit boring-"

"OROCHI!"

"KANZASHI!

A big snake attacked from the ground, eating Mahito whole before it blowed into bits at the force of the cursed nails.

They both felt weak on their knees as they stared tiredly at the temporary unmoving blood.

"So.. we're doing this to give some time for Gojo sensei to come, right?"

"Well we're obviously unable to defeat him, all we did was barely stopping him from hurting civilians."

Nobara huffed in annoy, well to be honest I am too but what can I say. When she saw the blood starting to form again she turned towards me.

"What's the plan senpai?"

I was silent for a moment, I had a plan but it was all just a mere plan in mind, besides they'll never let me so I just chose another.

I pointed to her, and then to Yuji, before fist bumping both of my own hands together.

Nobara frowned until she drowned in realization.

"Ah! The black flash!" I nodded, she agredd quickly but her face immediately contorting to worry as she saw me starting to look weary. "Are you sure you can handle holding it longer than this senpai?"

No. Not really.

I gave her a reassuring smile and took a step back.

Well, at least my next plan has a chance of working.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 6.8K 31
Izuku Midoriya is the son of single mother and very successful Inko Midoriya. With Inko being a bunny model Izuku grew up with that girly twist. At t...
1K 67 19
πš†πš‘πš’πš•πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ π™»πšŽπšŠπšπšžπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πš…πš’πš•πš•πšŠπš’πš—πšœ πš•πšžπš›πš” πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πšŠπšπš˜πš πšœ, πšŒπš•πšŠπšœπšœ 𝟷-𝙰 πš›πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽπšœ πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πšπš‘πš’πš›πš 𝚒𝚎�...
846K 34.6K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
1.3M 41.9K 21
"Take a swan dive off a building, you might have a quirk in your next life." Katsuki laughed maliciously. Izuku had finally had it, that was the last...