Helluva Boss: Heroes From Hel...

By Nexaverse

Y/N L/N is a young straight Imp demon working with good old Blitzo and the rest of the team. He later tells t... More

(Y/N)'s Biography😈
Pilot🤩
Dream💭
Memory💗💓
Demons vs Humans🔪
Hero from Hell😇
Loo Loo Land🤡
Reunion Part 1💖
Intermission📺
Reunion Part 2💘💗
Mythological Creature🦄 (Apple Short)🦄
Super Smashing Visit👼🎮
Camping Surprise🎒⛺
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 1👼👼👼
Intermission 2🌎
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 2😠😠😠
Successful Surgery 😷 (Kiki Short)👩‍⚕️
VENGEFUL AMBUSH!😈🔪
Prank War (Ace Short)😜
Intermission 3🍋
Escaping "OLD" Old Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦(Milky short)
Intermission 4🤩
Today is 9/11. 🇺🇸
Escape Part 1🚙⚔️(LEMON)
Escape Part 2🏍
The Warning😱
The Bath🛀🏾 (LEMON)
Operation: Break Addiction🥃
Absent😷🛌🏾 (LEMON)
Intermission 5🙂
Chaotic rescue😡😈🩸Part 1
Chaotic Rescue😈⚔️🩸Part 2
New DC Traliers🎬🎥📽
🎃Halloween🎃
The Confession💗 (NSFW)
Season Finale
Proposing Delay💍
The Birthday🎂 (LEMON)
🤜Round Begin!🤛
Verosika Mayday: Civil War🤼‍♀️
Verosika Mayday: Infinity War🤼‍♀️
Bonding with the Enemy👯‍♀️
The Sexual Gift🎁 (Coco Short)
QUESTION TO READERS
Truth🕊
HAPPY NEW YEAR
A Chaotic Party🥳(Part 1)
A Chaotic Party 💣Part 2
Problem with Love💗 (Kat Short)
The Happy Accident on Valentine's Day (LEMON)
Ambush🪤
Holy War Part 1🪖
Valorant vs Fortnite🔫🗡🪄 (Josh Short)
Holy War 🫂 Part 2
Holy War 🦸🏽‍♀️🦸🏿‍♂️Part 3
Y/N L/N v.s. Cletus
Epilogue
Question to Readers
NEW EPILOGUE FOR WORLDS CROSSED!!!

The Harvest Moon Festival🌕

8.6K 71 201
By Nexaverse

Ladies and gentlemen, if you look at the screen you'll see Y/N sitting in a chair in the royal room.

???: Tell me. What's bothering you Y/N?

Y/N looked up at the person sitting in front of him. It was Stella Goetia, Stolas' wife, and Octavia's mother.

STELLA GOETIA

Stella was always the person Y/N goes to for some advice. She was sitting on her chair sipping some tea. She was pretty upset about the fact that her husband, Stolas has having sex with Imps.

Y/N: Well... you see... I have this strange feeling that someone is watching me.

Stella: In a good way or a bad way?

Y/N: Bad way. You saw what happened with Martha right?

Stella: Yes. You're making your own "demons" by being an assassin.

Y/N: I think the worst one was Cletus himself.

Stella shook as if she knew who he was talking about.

Stella: Cletus the fallen angel?

Y/N: You know him??

Stella: He's been making noise in the Human World. He created some kind of church where people join where they give absolution to---

(BANG)

Stella was interrupted by a bang coming from upstairs. Since Blitzo needed the Grimoire for his company, Immediate Murder Professionals, He got Stolas to give it to him but for an exchange...

(BANG)

The chandelier shook.

Stella: ...absolution in--

(BANG)

Stella: ...absolution in--

(BANG)

Stella: ...absolution in--

(BANG)

Stella was getting pissed off as she cringed in anger.

Stella: (gritting teeth)...ABSOLUTION in one belief.

Y/N: Which is..?

Stella: They think you are a threat to society and will try to kill you.

Y/N: ...

Y/N: A CHURCH??? HAHA!! Who's gonna believe him???

Stella: People who you put in jail...

Y/N's laughter faded fast as it turned serious.

Stella: Perhaps you need to take it slow. Take your mind off it. There's this festival that my "husband" has to attend, The Harvest Moon Festival. Maybe that will be of some relaxation for you.

Y/N: Good idea. Where's it being held?

Stella: At the Rough N' Tumbleweed Ranch.

Y/N: WHAT???

Stella: You know that place?

Y/N: Yes! Millie talks about it all the time. It's actually where her parents are.

Stella: Do they know you?

Y/N: I think they will.

Stella: Perhaps I think it's also easier if you bring Octavia with you for the ride.

Y/N: Really? Ok! But, Why can't you go?

Stella: I have some business I need to attend to...

(BANG)

Stella: I SWEAR TO F---

————————————————

Spotify on IPhone:

Y/N was back in his apartment getting his suitcase ready for the road trip. He accidentally knocks over a picture of him and Verosika when they were kids. He picked it up and stared at it.

Y/N: (This was taken the day after they left. It was the last time we saw each other again.)

Y/N kissed the picture.

Y/N: Don't worry love. I'm gonna be back.~

Y/N got out of his apartment and saw the gang in Stolas' Car. He got in and sat next to Moxxie and Octavia. Millie was on the other side, dancing a lot with a smile on her face. She was doing the "Breakdown" emote.

————————————————

Y/N: Looks like you're happy, aren't you Millie?

Millie: Of course I am. We're gonna see my family!

Y/N turned to see a neutral Moxxie looking out the window.

Y/N: Moxxie, What's wrong?

Moxxie: Nothing it's just... I have never met Millie's parents. I don't know if they'll like me.

Y/N: Moxxie I promise you, They're gonna like you. You have no idea how lucky they have to have a smart Imp like you.

Moxxie: Same with you and Verosika.

Y/N chuckled. He later put on his headphones and put up his Spotify playlist.

(PLAY YOUR FIELD TRIP PLAYLIST HERE -->

————————————————

Octavia: Y/N? Y/N!

Y/N and Moxxie woke up from a nap.

Moxxie: Huh what?

Octavia: We're here.

They looked outside to see the ranch. There were plains and crops everywhere. They got out of the car and met Millie's parents, Joe and Lin.

JOE

LIN

Millie: Mama! Daddy!

Joe: Yeeeee-hawwww! How's my deadly little pumpkin spice doing?

[Joe ruffles Millie's hair affectionately.]

Millie: I'm good, Pa! Thanks for lettin' us stay here for the harvest jamboree.

Lin: It's no trouble. We know you aren't making as much anymore since y'all went "freelance".

Soon, Millie then turned to face her friends. 

Millie: Guys, meet my parents. This is my ma, Lin, and my daddy, Joe!

Y/N walked over to Millie's parents and introduced himself.

Y/N: Hello, Millie's mother. Hello, Millie's father. I'm Y/N, Millie's friend.

Joe: Well! If it isn't the "Dark Reaper" Himself!

Y/N: Ahh...So you've heard...

Lin: You have no idea how much people here love you. They talk about you day after day, night after night. You're an inspiration to them.

Y/N: Thanks.

Y/N looked to see Josh, Kat, and Kiki in the distance. He ran up to see them.

Y/N: GUYS!!

Kiki: Y/N!

The four friends reunited in one big hug.

Y/N: What the hell are you doing here?

Kiki: Stella told us you were coming so we wanted to surprise you.

Y/N: Is Vero here as well?

Josh: Sadly no. She had to attend an interview.

Y/N: Oh...How are Coco and Apple?

Kat: Well...

Kat pulls out his phone revealing a message from Coco and Apple. Well, mostly Apple. Apple was in tears seeing Y/N go.

Coco: Heey Y/N!

Apple: Y/N! DON'T LEAVE US AGAIN! PLEEEEASE!!

Y/N: (chuckles)

Y/N and the others caught up with Blitzo and Loona.

Joe: Speakin' of strong hands, y'all should meet our newest help. Hey! Striker!

An Imp Cowboy rode on a demonic horse to the gang. He had a stalk in his mouth and a cowboy hat on. His name was Striker.

STRIKER

Striker: Well, howdy! Oh, lookie here! You must be the famous Mildred!

[Striker gets off the horse and walks toward Millie.]

Striker: Heard some good things about you from your folks, little lady. [winks]

Millie: Ohhh! [laughs sheepishly]

Striker: What're y'all doin' so far away from Imp City? Heh. Is the free workin' finally slowin' down?

Millie: Oh no! Freelance isn't free! It's a--... Never mind. We're just visitin' for the festival. The prince is our boss' [in a dramatic voice] boyyyyfrieeeend!

Blitzo: Millie, I am not above hitting a female in front of her daddy.

Striker: Boss, huh...? Oh, so YOU'RE the bold imp to start his killing biz?

Blitzo: Yeah, well if you're good at somethin', you should probably capitalize.

Striker: Not many Imps start businesses on their own. That's pretty impressive, sir.

Blitzo: Oh...! Yeah? It is-- I- I- I guess- I guess it is, isn't it?

Striker: So you even conned that ditzy blueblood into gettin' you to the surface?

[Striker and Blitzo shake hands.]

Blitzo: Well, it's long and complicated, but the short answer is yes. But he's not like, you know-- W- We're y- We're not, like... We're not doing it... We w- What's betw- It's a transactional fucking, you see.

[Blitzo makes a sexual motion with his hands.]

Striker: And the Dark Reaper. I heard of the heroism you did with these guys.

Y/N: Thanks, Striker. I'm always looking out for my friends.

Striker: Now that is a true statemant. But between you and me, WE're both bonna be like the honey here. All the ladies here are bees toward us.

Y/N: Oh boy...

Joe: Y'know... you boys should enter the Pain Games!

Blitzo scuttles sideways over to Joe.

Blitzo: I heard games! What games? I'm in!

Lin: Every harvest festival, there's a competition to be the roughest, toughest bastard in Wrath!

[Millie crosses her arms and pouts.]

Millie: Yeah! Wish I could play!

Lin: Millie, you know you get too carried away. The last competition ended in fifteen separate funerals.

Y/N: Fifteen?

Millie: Most of them weren't my fault. Those animals were hard to control.

Y/N: Or maybe you're too good of a master.

Joe: Oh you have no idea much of a master she can be.

Millie: I'm aware, but I only caused nine of them! How come Sallie May still gets to compete?

Lin: Your sister doesn't have a neighborhood head count.

Millie: She so does!

Sallie May later reveals herself.

Sallie May: ♫It doesn't count if they don't find the bodyyyyyy!♫

SALLIE MAY

Lin: Still, you get to root for her and your brothers, and now you can cheer on your boss!

[Moxxie puts a hand on Lin's shoulder.]

Moxxie: Y'know, she can also cheer for me.

Joe: [wheeze-laughs and slaps his leg] ...Wait, you?

Moxxie: Yeah! I can compete, can't I?

[Lin elbows him hard in the side. Moxxie tears up in pain.]

Joe: Sorry, boy, but I don't think sensitive, thespian types would last very long in the games.

Moxxie: I was born here, too! [drawls] I have some fight in me!

[Striker puts a hand on Moxxie's shoulder]

Striker: Huh. Well then, little fella... Why don'tcha help me wrangle one o' them hogs for dinner?

[Striker mentions a large sleeping hell hog in a pigpen.]

Moxxie: Simple. Watch me!

Striker then gives Moxxie a dagger and a rope.

Striker: Nah... with these. Bullets can't pierce the shell. You gotta get the knife underneath and pry yourself an openin'.

Moxxie: (gulps) Oh! Right, right. I knew that.

Joe: Y/N! Do you want to join?

Y/N: I'm game.

Blitzo: Now, just remember, your rep with the in-laws is on the line here! So, no pressure at all, you totally will not make an ass of yourself in front of everyone important in your life. Go get 'em, tiger.

[Blitzo shoves Moxxie forward.]

Moxxie: Ohhh.

Millie: Mox, you don't need to do this!

Blitzo: Oh, he totally does. KICK ITS ASS, MOXXIE! YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Moxxie and Y/N approached the pen and came face to face with the hogs. Y/N jumped on one of them and wrapped the rope around as hard as he could. The hog jumped around, struggling to get Y/N off.

Josh: YOU GOT THIS Y/N!

Kiki: RIDE THAT HOG'S ASS!

Y/N: WOOOOoooOOOoooAAH!

Y/N pulled out the knife and got ready to stab, but the pig started to run and dragged Y/N with it through the mud. Y/N later got the knife into the hog, killing it.

Y/N: (pants) (pants) (coughs)

Kat/Josh/Kiki: WOOOO!

Y/N: Alright Moxxie your turn.

Moxxie Gulped and walked into the den as Y/N got out and leaned back on the fence. While Moxxie was wrestling the other hog, Octavia walked over to Y/N.

Octavia: So how'd it go with my mom?

Y/N: It went pretty well, to be honest. She was the only one who was nice to me all my life, even without my parents.

Octavia: Nice.

Y/N: However, She's still pissed off about the fact that my boss is playing with your dad.

Octavia: Why would she be? Ever since those two met, She became irrational, crazy, and verbally violent.

Y/N: I don't know why Stolas should just divorce her.

Octavia: I don't know either.

————————————————

Later on, we see Moxxie and Striker still competing in the games. Striker was winning and Moxxie was losing.

Striker got on a stage and began to sing.

While Striker was singing, Y/N was sitting with Octavia and the others at the bottom of the bleachers. Y/N was playing "Mega Run: Redford's Adventure" on his phone. Soon, Kiki then moved to Y/N and sat next to him. She played with her fingers as she placed them on her lap while trying to control herself.

Kiki: Uhh...H-Hey Y/N?

Y/N: Huh? Oh! Hey Kiki. You loving this place?

Kiki: Y-Yeah I am. Look I...You...GODDAMMIT! Y/N, CAN WE TALK!? PLEASE!?

Kiki looked shy and upset enough to grab Y/N by the shirt collar and pull him to her face.

Y/N: Uh...Sure. What is it that you want to talk about Kiki?

Kiki put down Y/N, still blushing.

Kiki: S-Sorry! D-Do you remember that incident at the hospital?

Y/N: Y-Yeah. Look we can't tell Verosika about it, OK?

Kiki: I know, but look. What happened back there... I just... I don't know what happened but...I just want you to know that you are... Y/N, you're a sweet and respectful guy and I'm glad that Verosika is dating someone like you. You've fought for us, you've defended us, and you respected us our whole lives. I don't know if there's anything I can do to return the favor. I'm kind of jealous. I never got a chance to date you—.

Y/N: What?

Kiki: (blushing) I—I mean...I....you...we...Uhh....someone like...(stammering)...

Y/N: ???

Kiki: Uh...I... you know what I'm trying to say, right...?

Y/N looked confused as he saw Kiki stammering.

Kiki: Look, I'll not talk about it, but just know that I'll always be there for you no matter what. Like a "Big Sister."

Y/N smiled at Kiki and placed his hand on her hand.

Y/N: And I'll always be there for you, like a brother. You guys are more than my friends, Kiki. You are family and if there's anything I know about family is that you don't turn your back on that's the only thing that gives you love, shelter, and friendship. Apple is always like a little sister to me. Josh and Kat will be like our brothers. Verosika is like the mother and Vortex will be like the uncle. Coco, Milky, and Ace are the other siblings and you, you're like the dean mother of us all Kiki. The big sister who looks after all of us when Vee is away so I'm glad that you're here with me. With us.

Kiki blushed at Y/N's speech and smiled. She stared into Y/N's eyes.

Kiki: Y/N, there is something else...

Y/N: Huh? What do you mean?

Kiki turned to Y/N and placed her hands on his. She stared at Y/N dead in the eyes as they sparked like stars.

Kiki: Y/N, I wanted to give something to you. Something pure to me and...a gift to you for being so kind to me and the others.

Y/N: Okay? What is this gift you wanted to give—MMPH!

To Y/N's surprise, Kiki kissed Y/N on the lips! Y/N was shocked to see his "Big Sister" actually having romantic feelings for him! The kiss tasted like strawberries! She cupped her hand on Y/N's cheek and twirled her tongue around inside Y/N's mouth.

Kiki: Mmm...~

After 30 seconds, Kiki moved back with both demons blushing uncontrollably. She then hung her head in shame as she spoke fast.

Kiki: Y/NTHETRUTHISILOVEYOU!ISECRETLYHADACRUSHONYOUTHISWHOLETIME!EVERSINCEYOUCAMETOUSIFELTDRAWNTOYOUANDSINCEYOU'REDATINGVEROSIKAIFELTLIKEMYHOPESANDDREAMSWERERUINEDBUTHENYOUCAMEBACKANDFILLEDMYHEARTBACKAGAIN.IMSORRYIDIDTHATANDIFYOU'REMADATMEIUNDERSTAND!

Y/N: (...)

Kiki: (blushes) (high-pitched voice) OK BYE!!!

(SMOOCH)

(ZOOM)

Kiki gave Y/N another kiss on the lips and then got off the bleachers and ran off in embarrassment. Y/N stood frozen, feeling the scent from Kiki's lips touch him with a shocked face on him.

Y/N: 😳W—W—Kiki...

Unexpectedly, someone hugged him by the arm. It was Sallie May.

Sallie May: Oh Y/NNNN.~

Y/N turned around to see her with her friends sitting next to her.

Y/N: Oh uh... Hey Sallie. What's up?

Sallie May: You gotta tell us how did you get your powers.

Sallie's Friend #1: ~Yeah! Give us all the juicy details~.

Y/N: Oh...I was born with them. I had them all my life.

Sallie May: I knew it! Told you! Pay up!

One of Sallie's friends hands Sallie over a 50-dollar bill.

Sallie May: Next question: Are you single~?

Y/N: No. I'm not. I have a girlfriend.

Sallie's Friend #2: Who's the lucky gal?

Y/N: It's Verosika. Verosika Mayday. Why do you ask?

Sallie and her friends gasped in shock and then...

Sallie and her friends: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

While they were squealing, Y/N saw Moxxie run off the bleachers with tears in his eyes. Y/N headed to Millie who felt guilt in her.

Millie: Mox...

Y/N: Millie, what happened? Why did Moxxie run?

Millie: He... My parents disapprove of him as my husband. Since we arrived here, He's been trying hard to make my parents proud but...

Y/N: But Striker is better than him in every way?

Millie: Yeah...

Y/N: I didn't think Moxxie cared about pride that much.

Y/N looked at Moxxie running back into the house.

Y/N: I'll talk to him.

Millie: Thanks Y/N. You're a good friend.

Y/N nodded.

————————————————

(IMAGINE THIS WAS PLAYING DURING THE NEXT SCENE)

Y/N made it to Moxxie who was entering the house sitting on a sofa.

Y/N: Moxxie? Are you Ok?

Moxxie: Just go Y/N. I'm fine.

Y/N: No Moxxie. You're not fine. Millie told me everything.

Moxxie: I just... I wanted to prove to them I'm a great husband. But even worse, that Cowboy cos-playing bitch is better than me at everything! I feel like...

Y/N sat down next to Moxxie.

Y/N: Nothing? Moxxie you don't realize it, but you've accomplished things Striker has never done.

Moxxie: Really? Ever since I came here, I have been nothing but a loser towards them. It was an actual joke!

Y/N: Moxxie, You are not a joke!

Moxxie had his head down.

Y/N: Moxxie, look at me.

Moxxie brought his head up and looked at Y/N.

Y/N: What Striker is doing out there pales in comparison to your accomplishments. Don't you remember all the things we both did together?

Moxxie: Yeah...

Y/N: You and I fought against Martha and her hysterical family of cannibals and saved Millie's life, We fought that Catfish monster at the Beach in the Human World.

Moxxie: I was drunk at the time.

Y/N: True, but we were present. We also fought against Cletus and his employees. But you did something that Striker hasn't done.

Moxxie: What?

Y/N: Protecting your love. Caring for your wife. That's real love. Love isn't about acceptance, recognition, or pride. It's sacrifice. Putting someone else's needs before your own. And that's what you did for Millie. Several times.

Moxxie face lit up and tears stopped flowing.

Y/N: You don't need to make her parents proud. You don't need to make Millie proud. You already made her proud by winning her heart. She is your wife Moxxie, and you, in turn, are her husband. She would rather lose a fight than lose you.

Moxxie wiped the tears off his face.

Moxxie: You're right... She's my fire, my life, and my love. Thanks, Y/N.

Y/N: Anytime--WHAT!?

Y/N and Moxxie looked to see Kiki, Josh, and Kat crying with a phone in Josh's hands.

Moxxie: ARE YOU FUCKING FILMING US RIGHT NOW!?

Josh: S-sorry Moxxie...

Kiki: That...(sniffs) was so beautiful Y/N. I'm gonna cry.

Kat: Not me... (cries)

Kiki: Kat, Get it together.

Y/N: GO!

The three friends left Moxxie and Y/N alone, just when they heard something upstairs fall on the floor above.

Moxxie: What was that?

Y/N: I don't know.

Moxxie and Y/N walked up the stairs to an empty bedroom with a case on the floor. It was open to reveal a specialized gun in back and white coloring.

Moxxie: Woah!

Y/N: What type of gun is this?

Moxxie: A genuine carmine crafted blessing-tipped rifle!

Y/N: What can that do?

Moxxie: It can kill Demon Royalty!

Y/N: So with this, someone can easily kill Stolas?

Moxxie: YES! How... How in the fuck did he get one o' these?!

Y/N: AGH! Moxxie I-I can't move!

Moxxie turned to see Y/N frozen still and saw a dart pinned to his back. He turned around to see Striker by the door.

Striker: Why don't you ask me, little dude?

Moxxie: Shit! W- Why do you have this... mister?! You are aware this kind of weapon can kill--

Striker: ...demon royalty?

Moxxie: Yes. That.

Striker: No shit. That's kinda the point.

Moxxie: Okay. Well, I'm- I'm relatively concerned by your possession of this... I'm also glad my instant dislike of you has been vali- [Striker grabbed Moxxie by the throat] -DATED!

Y/N: MOXXIE!

Striker: Pathetic.

Striker continued to strangle Moxxie until something stabbed Striker in the back. It was Millie! and boy... was she mad...

Millie: GET YOU FUCKING PAWS OFF MY MOXXIE!

Millie kept stabbing Striker until Striker knocked into a wall, breaking her arm.

Millie: UGH!

Moxxie: [weakly] Millie...

Striker grabbed all three of them into the basement where he threw them on the floor. Millie fell into a bear trap and the trap engulfed her ankle.

Millie: AHH!

Striker: I'd kill y'all, but I feel like there's more leverage with your rodeo clown of a boss if I don't! Plus, you little things ain't worth the cleanup.

Y/N: GET BACK HERE YOU SON OF A--

Striker closed the cellar doors locking them. Fortunately, Josh and Kat heard everything outside. They ran as fast as they could to find the one person to help them.

Kat: BLITZO!

Blitzo: Oh great! Verosika's posse has joined the party??? Don't destroy this fun for me and if she wants to humiliate me more, she has another thing coming!

Kiki: Striker trapped Moxxie, Millie, and Y/N in a basement! He's going to kill Stolas!

Blitzo was shocked to hear this.

Blitzo: Where?

————————————————

Moxxie: Millie! Are you ok!?

Moxxie ran down the stairs to Millie and assessed her.

Moxxie: (worried) Oh, Satan!

Millie: Moxxie, I'm fiiiine! I got worse than this during the flower tufts at my brother's weddin'. But I caught that fuckin' bouquet, and it was fuckin' worth it!

Moxxie: Millie, I'm sorry about my actions today. You and Y/N were right. I don't need to--

Millie interrupted him with a kiss on the lips while Y/N looked away and didn't disturb the moment.

Millie: It's OK Mox. I'm always going to pick you. This is why I love you. All you need to do is to get out there, and fuck up that brownnosin' cocksucker for me!

Moxxie: But I can't break through it. I'm not strong enough.

Millie: Not with your hands, baby. Use what you're good at.

Moxxie: I'm not good with my hands?

Millie raises an eyebrow with an unamused expression.

Moxxie: Ohhhh. Right. Yeah. Yeah. Y/N, the gun.

Y/N: Got it.

Y/N threw a gun at Moxxie, who aimed it at the doors and pulled the trigger, forcing the doors to open.

Moxxie: I... I probably should've used this earlier, huh?

Millie: I love you hun... but for fuck's sake!

Moxxie: I know. Y/N Let's go!

Y/N: Yeah!

————————————————

Striker was in a hidden room aiming for Stolas' head while chuckling darkly with his new gun.

Striker: (chuckles maliciously)

(CLICK)

However, a click was heard from across the room. he turned around to face to see Blitzo, Kiki, Josh, and Kat.

Blitzo: Uh, excuse me? The FUCK?!

Striker: Bliiiitzo! I thought you were still at the ceremony!

Blitzo: You thought I wanted to stand around with a buncha hillbillies excited about corn n' shit with a thirsty owl on stage?!

Striker: Huh. And now you seem disappointed in me.

Blitzo: Guys, get Stolas out of here!

Kiki: GOT IT!

Kiki, Josh, and Kat left the room, leaving the two Imps alone.

Blitzo: Yeaaaaah. Well, I'm not a fan of someone I offered a job to about to off my easiest lengthy ticket to Earth behind my back.

Striker: Blitzo, come on. You know, the two of us are superior to most of our kind. And you were so above suckin' on a disgusting, rich, pompous Goetia, only to sneak topside for scraps and work for bitter sinners, who could care less who you are, when you could be slaying Overlords. Why struggle to run a business that is rigged against you? When you could partner up with me and kill... the unkillable?

Striker then pinned Blitzo against a wall.

Striker: Starting with the one that treats you like a plaything?

Blitzo: Ooh, that's kinda hot.

Striker: We could be the most dangerous beings in Hell, Blitzo.

Blitzo: Wow. That was a good fuckin' pitch.

Striker: Been workshoppin' it.

[Striker moves Blitzo's gun away.]

Blitzo: Y'know what? Fuck it. I'm in.

(CLICK)

Then another click was heard along with the sound of energy flowing.

Striker: Huh?

It was revealed to be Moxxie with Striker's gun and Y/N using his sorcery.

Blitzo: Took ya long enough guys! Ha-HA! Wow, you should've seen your dipshit face!

Blitzo: Wow... Woah, okay. Cliché much?

[Striker points Blitzo's pistol at Moxxie. Moxxie blocks the bullet with the rifle side.]

Blitzo: Oh, you daddy fucker!

[Blitzo bites at Striker's arm.]

Striker: AAAAGH!!

Y/N cast the magic on his hands and began a fistfight with Striker.
————————————————

Meanwhile, in the basement, Millie was sitting on the floor with her leg bleeding thinking about Moxxie. She heard footsteps approaching.

Millie: Mox?

It was revealed to be Kiki.

Kiki: Millie, Are you ok?

Millie: Oh yeah. I'm fine. I suffered worst.

Kiki proceeded to open the bear trap freeing Millie's leg. She then later grabbed some bandages and wrapped them around the leg, sealing the wound.

Kiki: Keep putting pressure on it. The wound will heel.

Millie: Ok. How'd you learn to do something like this?

Kiki: My friends and I weren't this way before. I used to want to be a nurse or a surgeon. We don't suck ass and cock every day.

Millie: I see. Where's Moxxie?
————————————————

Y/N/Striker: (grunting)

We come back to see Striker and Y/N still fistfighting. Striker grabbed Y/N's tail and swung him into Blitzo and then he threw both of them at Moxxie. All three friends fall to the ground.

Striker: You dumb fucks lost the upper hand fast, huh?

Blitzo: HA! You seem to have forgotten something, fucko!

Blitzo whistles several times for Loona. Outside, Loona taps on her phone and ignores him.

Blitzo: Ugh, fuckin' damn it, Loona.

Striker: It's a damn shame, Blitzo. We might actually've made a good team... Ah well.

Blitzo: In your wet dreams, you honky-tonk GOAAAAT!

Blitzo swings his foot under Striker and trips him. Blitzo kicks Striker away, causing him to drop his rifle, which Moxxie grabs. Blitzo races toward Striker and knocks his head with a lamp. He lands punches in his face and swipes his tail at him. Blitzo uses his tail to toss Striker to the side. Moxxie fires a warning shot near Striker's head. Blitzo and Moxxie close in on Striker and Blitzo pulls out his pistol.

Striker: I still think it's embarrassing. You're wastin' a lot of potential relyin' on a weak little--

(BANG!)

Moxxie fires a shot near Striker.

Moxxie: You gonna finish that fucking sentence... pard'ner?

Striker: Vermin.

Moxxie: Who's weak now, BITCH--?!

(BAM!)

Suddenly, Moxxie gets slammed against the wall as Loona opens the door and enters the room.

Loona: 'Kay, I'm here.

Striker narrows his eyes and uses the distraction to kick Blitzo's gun out of his hands. He heads toward the open window.

Striker: Maybe you'll get me next time... Blitzy.

Y/N: WAIT, STRIKER!

Striker stopped and turned to Y/N.

Y/N: Who paid you to kill Stolas?

Striker: (chuckles) Y/N L/N, who the fuck do you think would want Prince dead?

Y/N: ...No...

Striker escapes through the window. Blitzo points his pistol outside, looking at the celebration in worry.

Later on in the day Lin and Kiki were helping Millie treat her wound. While Moxxie and Y/N put the bags back in the van.

Lin: I can't believe you let him trap you, Millie! Haven't we taught you better?

Millie: I was seein' red, Ma! And he was slippery!

Lin: Excuses! You're better than that, Mildred!

Moxxie: Oh that's it!

Y/N: Moxxie!

Moxxie closes the trunk and marches over to Millie's parents.

Moxxie: Y'know, she protected me. [drawl] And maybe I'm not a strong beefy dickhead, [normal voice] but Millie has the strength enough for both of us! You two are getting on her case about being hurt by a psychopath you hired?! [drawl] Shaaaaame on you!

Blitzo: Aw, Moxxie, look at you! Speechin' like a big boy with his big paaaants!

Joe glares at Moxxie, curtly nods, and leaves.

Y/N: What happened?

Millie: (gasps) Wooow! He nodded! He's never acknowledged your input before!

Y/N: Good job Moxxie!

Moxxie: Soooo, is that progress?

Millie: Yep it sure is.

Josh: Let's head back! Oh boy, wait till the others hear this. They'll be super jealous!

Kat: Damn right.

Everyone got in the van and drove off.
————————————————

Y/N looked at his phone and put in his earbuds, He listened to his playlist as he saw Kiki next to him looking shy.

Y/N: (sighs) Godammit Kiki...

Y/N took out a piece of paper and wrote on it. He then passed it to Kiki, who took the note and read it.

I ACCEPT YOUR FEELINGS KIKI. THAT'S ALL.

Kiki looked at Y/N, who smiled at her and she smiled back, blushing.

Y/N: We can only be friends okay?

Kiki: (giggles) Okay.

Y/N proposed to share the music he was listening to and Kiki agreed. They both fell in love with the song they were listening to.

————————————————

Meanwhile, at the Goetia Palace...

————————————————

Y/N: Octavia, a word?

Octavia: Sure. What is it?

Y/N: You do know that you wouldn't kill your father right?

Octavia: Of course? Why would you say that?

Y/N: Who would want to kill Stolas?

Octavia was shocked to hear this. She took some thought and then surprisingly, she put her phone and headphones down and turned to Y/N.

Octavia: What I'm about to tell you should be between us, OK?

Y/N: Yes.

Octavia took a deep breath with a few tears falling from her eyes and said it. Y/N was surprised and felt heartbroken.

Y/N: What?

————————————————

EPILOGUE...

Striker was found in his hotel room on his bed talking to his "client"

Striker: Huh... I failed to kill the target at the festival. But don't worry, ma'am... It won't happen again.

???: It better not! I want this cheating prick dead! I don't care who you have to go through! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Striker: Understood. I'll get him next time. But one thing... Stella.

Stella: What?

Striker: Y/N... He knows.

Stella was scared to hear that.

Stella: He what???

Striker: He knows it was you who hired me.

Stella hanged up the phone in fear.

Stella and Y/N: SHIT!
————————————————

Kiki walked to a door and opened it to see Verosika on the bed.

Kiki: Vee? Are you okay?

Verosika said nothing. Kiki saw her fidget a little and thought that she was crying. She moved to the other side of the bed to see her crying, but she was also lovestruck and in awestruck. Her pupils were shaped as hearts once more.

Kiki: Vee? Is something wrong?

Verosika: No..(sniffs) nothing's wrong, Kiki. It's just...

Verosika then stopped talking as she threw herself into Kiki's arms, leaving Kiki confused.

Verosika: (sobbing) ISHOULDHAVELETY/NCOMEWITHUSALLTHOSEYEEARSAGO!ITRULYLOVEHIMKIKI!

Kiki: I know you love him. But...why are you acting like this? Did he do something bad to you?

Verosika: No...he is the kindest, sweetest, and most loyal imp we've ever known. And this shows that he hasn't changed a bit. (sighs deeply)

Verosika then showed her phone and Kiki saw it. It was Y/N comforting Moxxie back at the Ranch. they both smiled at Y/N's moving words.

Kiki: Now if Blitz-o was like him...

Verosika: (sniffs) I love this boy, Kiki. Out of everyone I know, he is the only one who has his head on straight.

Kiki: Yeah...I wish we could be like him. There's something about him that makes me feel like...we can change...

Verosika: Yeah...we can...

Kiki and Verosika looked at each other.

Kiki: It's possible right? To change?

Verosika: I believe so. If Y/N's heart was that golden, then maybe it could be better if we were like him.

Kiki: Now that you mention it, we abandoned the old dreams we had when we were children. I wanted to be a neurosurgeon.

Verosika: Yeah...let's do it. Let's get our old dreams up and running again!

Kiki: (giggles) Agreed!

Verosika: HIGH FIVE!

Kiki and Verosika gave each other a high five, laughing.

————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED...

CREDIT SONG:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.1K 92
Hey wassup, this is my first attempt at a story about you and Loona in the HelluvaBoss series... Enjoy! Bio: Y/N is 24 y/o black man with a REAL comp...
6.3K 135 14
Kaleb, a 22-year-old human, was just a normal guy living a normal life, that was until he was accidentally summoned into hell by an imp named Blitzø...
1.8K 37 14
I don't own any of the pictures in this book the characters are not My they are from Helluva boss(It's on YouTube it's amazing)Sorry for any wrong sp...
80.3K 1K 29
Randy Burnley, a young straight human male, who was adopted into the goetia family when he was a baby and was found by stella, working at I.M.P with...