𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 | taekook

By jgkktae

- after being taken out of the Doll Shop, kim taehyung is finally free and starting to live his life with jeo... More

jgkktae
♡︎
note
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
side story: end
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

3

26.4K 1K 540
By jgkktae

taehyung was the first one to wake up, eyes fluttering open and having jungkook's sleeping face as the first thing his brown eyes focused on.

a smile immediately forms in his lips, leaning closer to the sleeping male and gently brushing the tip of their noses.

"good morning, my love." the brunette murmurs, careful not to wake the older up.

he laid back down gazing at the older; this was something he unknowingly does when he wakes up first - admiring jungkook as if to make sure he was real.

he didn't know if when this habit of his started or it was probably because of the fact and a past traumatic experience he had back at the doll shop where he would wake up to an empty bed - jungkook nowhere in sight after making love the whole night.

thinking about it now made him realize how much he hated that feeling, now he ensures to savor every waking moment with jungkook by his side.

the brunette was too deep in thought not noticing the older now awake, eyes setting on him.

"what seems to be bothering my taehyungie's mind first thing in the morning?" jungkook's deep morning voice filled the younger's ears, startling him a bit. "good morning, my love" the dominant male added with a groggy tone as he gently held the younger's cheek and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

taehyung's cheeks were instantly adorned with a soft pink hue. despite receiving the sweet gesture from jungkook almost everyday, it still made his heart skip a beat.

"good morning" he softly replied as he now snuggled closer back to the dominant male who welcomed him in his arms.

a comfortable silence had engulfed them, taehyung clinging tightly onto the dark haired male.

"do you want to talk about it?" jungkook speaks after awhile knowing all too well that there was something that was bothering the younger.

the brunette only hummed as he burries his face more against jungkook's naked chest.

a lot of things were indeed running through his mind aside from his earlier thoughts; for starters, he has a therapy session and check up with his obgyn today.

as much as he knew these appointments benefits him, he wasn't really fond of the sessions and check ups now as it just reminds him of how broken his body is from the pills he had taken.

if only he knew back then how much it would've affected his body now, especially with him getting pregnant, he wouldn't have taken them at all.

he did got out of the shop but it seemed like it was still haunting him up to this day - plus the investigations and scandals sorrounding the doll shop wasn't helping at all.

"hey, baby... look at me..." jungkook gently says with taehyung not noticing that he again was zoning out if not for the other getting his attention and hovering on top of him.

the brunette only starred at the older, wide eyes looking up at him. no words were spoken but the gentleness amd care in jungkook's gaze and the reassuring kiss he placed against his lips was enough make him feel at ease. all thoughts and worries momentarily drifting off his mind as he focused on the pair of lips against his own.

"whatever's troubling you, you don't have to face them alone, my love. i'm here with you, always... whenever you want to talk, i'm here" jungkook murmurs with a smile as he gently caressed the younger's cheek making the brunette smile, eyes threatening to tear up.

"thank you" the brunette softly replied with a genuine smile, although he wasn't just pertaining to what the older had said but to everything.

he was thankful for jungkook, everyday.

*

taehyung felt a bit guilty for having jungkook skip his work this morning to accompany him to the hospital.

on a fair note, it was jungkook who had offered and he had initially declined but as they got ready he ended up just asking the blonde male if the offer was still up.

and of course, jungkook would always prioritize him.

the jeon couple were currently in their bathroom. if it was any other regular morning where jungkook needs to go to work, taehyung wouldn't let this happen but since his appointment isn't til ten in the morning, he let himself be fooled again by the dominant male's infamous line - let's shower together to save water.

at this point, he already knew what that sentence actually meant - a quickie in the shower.

his body was still a bit aching from their previous activities but he was wanting to feel jungkook as well.

"relax for me, baby" jungkook grunts as he snaps his hips in a fast space, the sound of their wet skin snapping and soft moans filling up the bathroom.

taehyung had his hands in small fists, body bent as his husband takes him from behind. the shower pouring down on their naked bodies.

the dominant male lowly curses, nails digging into the brunette's waist as he eagerly thrust his hips feeling him close.

the brunette had already came, body feeling sensitive with the other's quick and deep thrusts. he could feel his member brush against his sensitive and tight walls, hitting a spot that could only make him moan.

if it wasn't for the dominant male's inked arm secured on his waist, he probably wouldn't be able to hold himself up any longer.

"want to see you..." taehyung mumbled, head lightly turning to the side to peek at the older.

jungkook was quick to grant his request, momentarily pulling out to switch positions and sliding back inside.

he had the brunette up against the tiled walls, pinning him as he ruthlessly snaps his hips, hitting in deeply inside the brunette as he cums.

taehyung came again along with the dominant male, seeing the older's face when he orgasmed was enough to push him on edge as well.

it made him feel somewhat proud and warm with the thought that it's only him who would be able to see the dominant male at this sensual and vulnerable state.

he would be the only one to be filled with jungkook's cum, his walls clamping tightly around his massive member as he releases.

the dominant male would be the only one to penetrate and cum inside of him.

the dirty thoughts was enough for him to unknowingly squeeze the older making the blonde male to let out a moan as he was sloppily thrusting his hips.

his hazy eyes gazed at the other who had his eyes closed, jaw clenched, drenched blonde hair framing his face and his chest heaving heavily.

"i love you" the brunette softly mumbled, cheeks flushed as he gazed at the panting male.

"i love you" jungkook was quick to reply, pressing a kiss on his temple, hands cupping the swell of his ass cheeks as he holds him.

taehyung didn't know what went through him but he was still wanting jungkook, hole clenching tightly around the dominant male that made the other to moan out again. the sound only encouraging the brunette more.

so that's what he did - asking his husband to make love with him again.

*

the brunette was very much running late with his appointments.

he wanted to blame jungkook for making love to him but he was basically the one who begged the older that he wanted more despite jungkook telling him they'll be late if they go on.

the dominant male tried to be stern with the younger but was too weak, a simple whine and small pout from taehyung was enough for him to follow what the younger wishes.

"yes, i'm already on my way... i'm really sorry for the short notice... yeah, that would be great. thank you so much." taehyung sighs as he ended the call with doctor choi's secretary informing her that he won't make it in time for his appointment and asking to be rescheduled for a later time.

contrary to the stressed out brunette, the blonde haired male who had his eyes focused on the road was just smiling widely, a mischievous smirk evident on his lips.

"jeon taehyung late for an appointment? what a rare occasion. this is history happening right here" jungkook exaggerately gasped making the said man to glare at him, although he couldn't see as he had his eyes focused on driving but he could definitely feel his annoyed glares.

"oh, shut it" taehyung mumbled, arms crossing over his chest as he pouts.

"if you only had listened to me, my love" jungkook teased. "still, i didn't know you wanted me so bad, baby. if i had known earlier we could've skipped breakfast and i would happily made love to you the moment i woke up" he further added in a teasing tone that made the brunette groan and lightly hit his arm.

"concentrate on the road, mister jeon" taehyung replied with a small 'hmph' as he pouts more and looks the other way not wanting for his husband to see how red his face is.

*

taehyung lightly hisses feeling the bit of soreness in between his legs. he basically was clutching onto jungkook's whole arm for support as they walked inside the hospital.

the blonde male just enjoyed teasing his brunette husband finding it adorable at how he would cutely glare at him and pinch his arm when he makes certain remarks, afraid that people would hear his rated spg* comments.

jungkook dropped him off at his therapy session which lasted for about an hour and a half. contrary to what taehyung was initially feeling earlier; nervous and stressed, he actually felt a bit calmer and the session ended well with the blonde male being outside the clinic as soon as he was done.

"it's the first time you're late for an appointment" doctor tan exclaimed with a chuckle as the jeon couple entered the obgyn's doctor clinic. taehyung's cheeks suddenly turned a light pink as he made a polite bow with jungkook grinning widely.

"we had quite a busy morning" jungkook lightly comments making taehyung to look at him with wide panicking eyes while the doctor just presumed it has something to do with work knowing the status of the jeon couple.

"how are you feeling? we'll be doing a series of tests today... " doctor tan started as the jeon couple sat opposite of her as she explains the procedures.

*

"so far i don't see anything to be worried about, just continue with your medications and... yeah, there's no harm in sticking with your regular routine" the doctor explained as he writes down on the brunette's patient charts.

taehyung being a blushing mess getting the meaning of the doctor's last sentence while jungkook was just smiling widely, nodding and taking note of the information.

the two soon thanked the doctor as they leave the clinic, taehyung having a hand on his belly as they walked.

despite being a medical student before, taehyung was not familiar with all the tests being done to him as diagnosing special males requires additional years of study and training.

still, he knew some of the tests were as if he was actually pregnant - like doing an ultrasound and blood tests and he somehow couldn't help but feel sad about it badly wanting it to be true.

"hey" jungkook softly mumbled noticing the younger's sudden change of sour mood as he led them to a corner. "are you hurting anywhere?" he asked, face worried.

taehyung made a small smile as he shakes his head. "no, no, i'm alright" he mumbled.

jungkook eyed him but didn't press further as he pressed a comforting sweet kiss on his lips.

"hmm, i think doctor choi and doctor tan knew why we were actually late today" he comments wanting to distract the younger who now looked at him curiously. "doctor tan did check you down there" he adds with a small chuckle.

taehyung's eyes soon widened processing what the other had said and just realizing everything, she did check him down there.

"oh my gosh, this is embarrassing" the brunette exclaimed, eyes wide in horror as he covered his reddening face with the palm of his hands.

the dominant male only laughed as he wrapped his arms around the blushing brunette and pressing a kiss on the top of his hair.

"at least she knows how dedicated we are in getting pregnant, we're taking it very seriously" jungkook adds with a joking tone that only made the brunette's face heat up.

"i don't think i can face her again anytime soon" the brunette exclaimed wanting nothing more but to leave the jeon medical group hospital building.

*
*
*
a/n

- i think i also have a similar scene like this in the first book. having a doctors finger palpate inside of you is actually normal, i'm just not sure for males but for females it is. for example if you have polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), i think they'll do this procedure to check you up. feel free to correct me tho!

*rated spg - strong parental guidance (topics pertaining to horror, sexual, drugs etc) idk if this is universal but in my country they rate shows/content with that if it contains such sensitive topics not suitable for younger audience :)

♡ elle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7.8K 16
wrong place wrong time (book is under heavy revising as of jan 1, 2019. i do not recommend reading until all chapters have been updated.) credit to ©...
25.3K 711 32
°●•°•●°♤■■■■■■■■■■♤°●•°•●° 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭...
271K 4.1K 14
In a world full of people who crave for love, there's Jungkook who only wants nothing but sex. He wanted to dominate and feel his power, that he's ca...
2.9M 38.1K 15
"You expect me to believe a woman with credentials in journalism and writing wants to be a Nanny?" He questions and the smile he is desperately tryin...