~ The Truth Untold ~

By Nikhattu28

This story is inspired by a BTS song "The Truth Untold" Of course it's me so it would be a happy ending unlik... More

Teaser
1. Strangers
2. Coffee & Roses
3. Memories
4. Friends
5. Closer
6. Best Friends
7. Date.?
8. Ugly
9. Distance
10. A Missing Beam
11. I missed you
12.Birthday
13. Beautiful

14. Boyfriends/First time

781 42 4
By Nikhattu28

A/N :- I couldn't decide the chapter name so you guys can tell me which suits better.. and it's not the "first time" y'all are thinking.. 🤣 Ok bye..

*****

3rd Person P.O.V. ~

"So.."

"hmmm.."

"Boyfriends huh..?"

"Uh-huh.. Boyfriends.." Forth replied and snuggled Beam's ear before pecking him on the lips.

The birthday party had ended and everyone went home except Beam who is now comfortably lying down in Forth's bed with a clingy Forth beside him who is making him all giddy inside. It's almost midnight but they are both awake because of all the happiness and warmth they are feeling right now.

If you ask Beam did he imagine things would turn out like this.. then his answer would be 'No fucking way'

But he is happy he took the courage to confess and now he is here.. with his boyfriend.. The person he fell in love with.

Forth is not so different from him. His life has been a series of bad luck. He admits he was a coward but he was scared.. But right now he is on ninth heaven where he could touch and feel and kiss the person he so wants to spend his whole life with.

"I'm sorry I was a coward.." Forth says putting his head on Beam's chest who hugged him instantly.

"It's okay.. We are together now and that's what matters." Beam replied giving a soft kiss on his hair.

"How did you know the story behind my scars..?" Forth asked looking up to look Beam in his eyes.

"Well.. Lam told me one day.. I didn't ask I swear.. He said he just wants to let me know what happened and tried to justify your behavior.. You have a good friend." Beam replied chuckling and Forth smiled too..

"I do.. And now I have a good boyfriend too." Forth smirked and pushed his body a little to reach Beam's lips to give him a soft and slow kiss.

"Wow.. I didn't know you would be so clingy and soft boyfriend." Beam laughed in the kisses.

"Now you are regretting.? But let me tell you I gave a fair amount of time to you to run away. Now you are stuck with me for the rest of your life Mr. Baramee. You have to take care of me, my heart and my..." Forth grinned without completing his sentence.

"And..?" Beam asked teasingly.

"You want me to say it..?" Forth whispered in his right ear with his deep voice and Beam felt all the hair on his body standing giving him a chill. It's a mixture of thrill and anticipation.

"Ok ok stop playing and just lie down.." Beam replied trying to shake of all the shyness on his face.

"Now you are the one who is coward." Forth laughed and finally let him go and lie down beside him.

His boyfriend is cute..

They both were on the bed now looking at the ceiling.

"What made you fall in love with me.. When was the first time you noticed me.?" Beam asked suddenly lying on his right side to look at Forth and Forth copied his action.

"Hmm.. The first time I saw you I was going to punch you so hard.." Forth replied and Beam's eyes widened in shock.

"What.. Why.. I remember when I came to the cafe the first time and I didn't do anything to make you angry.. Why..?" Beam asked frowning his eyebrows a little sulkily. That was not the kind of answer he was expecting and Forth laughed looking at his cute reaction.

"That was not the first time I saw you.." Forth said softly and Beam didn't know what to do with this information.

"Then.. When did you saw me.. where..?" Beam asked equally softly with confusion in his big round eyes.

"It was sunday.. I was going outside to make some arrangements for the cafe.. It was before I opened the cafe. I heard some noise and I saw you.. You looked so charming and elegant like you always do.." Forth was looking at Beam who was listening quietly with a smile. "But then soon the attraction turned into anger when I saw you scolding and bullying two kids."

"Hey I never bully kids.. You sure you saw me." Beam objected with a frown and Forth chuckled and pecked his lips.

"Just listen to me first.." He said smiling and Beam nodded still feeling shy with the sudden kisses.

"I saw you scolding them and taking something from them.. I was so angry that how can a person like you do this to little kids.. I walked towards you and was ready to punch you until I saw tiny hands rounded on your right leg. There was this little girl hiding behind you. I stopped and started paying attention. I saw you going on your knees and giving the thing which you had taken from the boys to the little girl. I realized the situation. Apparently they were the ones bullying the girl and you were protecting her. You gave her the chocolate back and then I saw you fishing some more chocolate from your own pocket and giving to the girl." Forth explained his story and now Beam remembers what Forth is talking about.

"You were there..?" Beam asked blushing avoiding Forth's eyes.

"I was.. I thought wow.. A beautiful person with a beautiful heart.. I just fell in love right there.. The little girl kissed your cheek and left with the chocolates. The boys apologized and left too.. And I saw you leaving smiling too. I never imagined I would see you again but I did.. Infact a couple of times. I saw you in the park near your dorm once. I saw you outside the cafe too.. and Once I saw you helping an old uncle with his luggage. I realized that you live somewhere near but I never had the courage to go and talk to you so I just looked at you from afar.. You just didn't realize." Forth finished his story and Beam was looking at him silently. What could he possibly say.. He was there all the time and he never noticed.

He shifted closer to Forth hiding his face in Forth's chest.. "I'm sorry.. I should have paid more attention." He spoke quitely.

Forth laughed pulling him in his embrace.. "What are you saying sorry for.. You didn't know me.. It all happened before I opened the cafe and you finally came here and met me. How could you possibly know who am I before that.." Forth was caressing his back.

"Ok.. I told you everything.. Now tell how did you fall in love because I'm pretty sure the first time you came here I was wearing a mask and a hat and you had no idea who I was.." Forth asked and Beam looked up in his eyes.

"Actually.. That was not the first time I saw you.." He smiled sheepishly and Forth was confused.

"Huh..??"

Beam chuckled looking at the lost expression of his boyfriend and started explaining.

"It was before three months you opened you cafe. It was Sunday and I was awake early.. almost 6 am.. It was raining pretty heavily. I was at the balcony with my coffee.. enjoying the rain when I saw someone running with some boxes. I was confused and It got my interest that why someone in running in the rain so early. It was you." Beam said and Forth couldn't believe what he is hearing but he didn't say anything and Beam continued. "My eyes followed you and I saw you going in the alley making a hideout with the boxes and then I saw some little kittens there hiding inside it from the rain.. I smiled looking at you. You were drenched in rain but you looked so happy.. I couldn't see you face clearly but I knew you were satisfied. You left something for them to eat and ran again to God knows where.. I spent my whole day thinking about you and before I know it I was at my balcony again the next morning. It wasn't raining but then I saw you again going with some food to give those kittens. It became a habit. I pretty much felt like a stalker watching you everyday. Waiting for you every morning. After sometime you stopped coming everyday and I was.. I don't know I felt I'm missing something. You became a part of my life without me knowing. The first time I came here in this cafe I saw you after a long time on the road and just followed you not knowing where were you going and ended here not knowing it's your cafe. I felt so dumb knowing you were just here all this time and I never came." Beam finished his story with a smile looking at Forth waiting for his reaction.

"We both are dumb and coward.. Perfect for each other." Forth said and they both laughed..

"So.. You didn't tell me what you want for your birthday.. it's still sometime left before the midnight." Forth asked looking at the clock at the bedside table before looking expectantly at Beam.

"I already got what I wanted.. You.. I don't need anything else." Beam replied smiling.

"No.. tell me something you want.. it's your first birthday with me and I really want to give something you want.. Please." Forth requested kissing his forehead softly and Beam closed his eyes feeling all the emotions.

"If you really want to give something to me.. Then I want you.." Beam said caressing Forth's cheek.

"Stop fooling around baby please.. " Forth chuckled.

"I'm serious.. I want to make this birthday memorable.. I want you.. Forth.. Make love to me." Beam asked softly and Forth looked at him with unreadable expression. "It's okay if you need time.. It's so fast I know.. I'm sorry.." Beam added hurriedly when Forth didn't say anything.

"No no Beam it's not like that.. I was.." Forth chuckled nervously.. "I was just surprised..Are you really ok and ready having me near you that intimately." Forth asked to be sure but as much as he was being a gentleman.. Beam was getting annoyed.

"Babe we are sucking each other's mouth since we landed on this bed and I'm already half hard and I swear if you won't Do Me tonight then either I'm gonna fuck you or you will regret for a long time because I won't let you touch me so say goodbye to my ass.." He blabbered with frustration huffing his mouth in the end like kid.

Forth was still for a moment then he started laughing loudly..

"Don't talk to me you are so mean." Beam said pulling him away from Forth and turned around giving his back to his boyfriend who was laughing like a maniac.

"Ok ok I'm sorry ok.." Forth needed to coax his sulky boyfriend now so he scooped closer to him hugging him from behind and kissed his right ear softly."You are cute, kiss and adorable kiss and so lovely kiss.. you know that.." He asked snuggling him softly.

"I know.. But my boyfriend still doesn't want me." Beam said whispering.

"I was just being considerate.. I love you ofcourse I want you.." Forth replied softly and Beam smiled but soon widened his eyes when Forth pulled him against him a little tighter and he could feel Forth's hard length behind his short touching his back.

"Now turn around baby.." Forth said huskily and Beam gulped..

It's going to be a long night...

Best birthday ever..

*******

A/N :- Sorry for late update.. If you like it please vote and comment..Enjoy.. 💕

~ 29 January 2022 ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 2.3K 13
"so .. was it all lie ? look at me Beam . all lie ? didn't you feel bad for one time ? at least once ?" Forth says in a sad voice instead of a angry...
642K 27.2K 186
A collection of Forth Beam short stories. Characters don't belong to me, only the plot.
81.5K 3.6K 19
This maybe not your cup of tea~ but for me it is. 😂 I'm such #ForthBeam shipper that's why i choose them as my character.. Credits to : -The writer...
64.2K 2.4K 23
"P' Forth I love you...please accept me na!!" "That is impossible nong'Beam....you know that right" Is it Beam's unrequited love story or a journey t...