~ The Truth Untold ~

De Nikhattu28

This story is inspired by a BTS song "The Truth Untold" Of course it's me so it would be a happy ending unlik... Mai multe

Teaser
1. Strangers
2. Coffee & Roses
3. Memories
4. Friends
5. Closer
6. Best Friends
7. Date.?
8. Ugly
9. Distance
10. A Missing Beam
11. I missed you
12.Birthday
14. Boyfriends/First time

13. Beautiful

641 38 15
De Nikhattu28

3rd person P.O.V. ~

"You go first.."

"No.. you go first.."

"I'll follow you.. please.."

"No in the hell.. I'm not going to deal with  him.."

"And you know I'll beat the shit out of him if something have had happened which made Beam cry.."

"Pha for once.. think with your brain and not with your fist.."

Kit and Pha was pushing each other to go into Forth's Cafe. Even though Beam thought his friends were oblivious of his plans.. they weren't. They knew exactly what Beam was upto and that's why they are hesitating to go first.

It was almost 6:30 and they all came here for the birthday party but they weren't sure what is going on inside. What happened between Forth and Beam.

Ming and Yo were looking at their coward boyfriends hopelessly.

"Why you guys don't decide with rock, paper, scissors.. It's easy and less tiring.." Ming said huffing in irritation.

"No.. I always lose in it." Kit shook his head.

"Hah.. That's why you should go first.. It's a sign from universe" Pha said proudly and Kit rolled his eyes the way he rolls it when Ming... Anyway..

"What about we all go together.?" Yo said getting tired of all this drama.

"Ok let's go together." Pha said and started tiptoing..

"Why the fuck are you tiptoing.?" Kit couldn't believe his dumbass friend.

"And why the fuck are you whispering.?" Pha mocked him in return.

Ming and Yo gave up..

"What is happening here..? Why are y'all outside.?" Park came all chirping loudly with Lam who smacked his head.

"You said you were going to help me.. All you did was annoying me and you didn't even carry the cake " Lam complained with glaring eyes and Park grinned like a fool.

"We were deciding who is going first inside..?" Kit replied.

"Why.? Is there some kind of bet.?" Park asked confused.

"No.. they didn't have balls to go inside cause they are cowards." Ming mocked his boyfriend and his best friend and chuckled to see their big glaring eyes.

"For once.. can't you guys talk normally..like humans.." Lam said not amused by their antiques.

"Beam decided to propose Forth today.. That's why he came here alone and send you to bring the cake.. It was all his plan to talk to him in private and confess.. even though he didn't tell us he is not so good at hiding things from us." Pha sighed.

"Oh shit.." Lam widened his eyes and ran inside the cafe after pushing the cake to Park.

"Well at least that solved the 'who goes first' now.." Ming said and they all went inside following Lam.

Lam's P.O.V. ~

I stopped on my feet as soon as I entered the cafe because of the view in front of me. When I heard what Beam is gonna do I ran inside the cafe because I was sure there would be a mess going on because my dumbass best friend is coward and insecure.

What I didn't expect in a million way that Beam would be in Forth's arm beside him hugging his waist with a huge smile and Forth would be kissing his hairline with a grin.

They both were sitting beside each other at our usual table and were so cozy and intimate that it took a whole lot "Oh My God" " What the Fuck" from those idiots who came after me for them to realize that they aren't alone anymore in the cafe.

In short we all were stunned by the view. Either we entered in an alternate universe or they both are drunk to be this close..

We all somehow came to our sense and walked to the table and sat down one by one.

"Explain please." Kit asked pointing at Forth and Beam with confusion.

"What the fuck is going on.?" Pha asked this time."You guys look like.."

"Like what.?" Beam asked in a teasing tone wiggling his eyebrows..

"Boyfriends.." Park answered looking un amused by their teasing.

"Boyf.. ffriends..?"  I asked to be sure pointing at both of them.

"Boyfriends.." They both answered together before giving each other a small peck and Beam hid himself in Forth's shoulder shyly..

"Woohooo... Congratulations P'Beam." Ming cheered and Yo was clapping happily.. Park joined them too..

I looked at Pha and Kit and they were still processing the news I guess. To be honest I am shocked too because I have seen how Beam was trying and how Forth always finds ways to be insecure and pushes him..

"But how.. When.. I mean don't mind but you have always been an ass towards him and he was so hurt and suddenly you guys are boyfriend.. Elaborate please.." I asked and Pha and Kit nodded their heads agreeing..

"Ok ok.. We will tell you guys relax.. Actually it was just some misunderstanding between us and now I know the reality.. We both loved each other I was just pushing him away thinking he would get over me but he didn't leave me until I had fallen so deep that I couldn't push him away anymore.." Forth replied smiling looking at Beam.

"He was trying to save me thinking I would be better off him but nothing matters for me expect him.." Beam said.

                  ~ Flashback ~

"We can't be together Beam.. Ever..!!" He said.

"But why..?" Beam asked weakly this time. He was so exhausted from all the pain, screaming and sadness.

"Because you will hate me for the rest of your life Beam.. How could you forget what you said to your friends that day.. Jenny.. that was the name of that girl right.?" Beam knotted his eyebrows trying to remember what Forth was talking about.

"You said she didn't deserve to be by your side because she is so ugly.. that you are disgusted by her. You.. you said you hate ugly people.." Forth said looking at Beam who was looking so weak and tired.. "Look at me Beam.. I am ugly too." Forth said pointing to his face while tears rolled down on his cheeks.

"What.. what are you talking about.." Beam said confused.

"Yes I do love you.. I love you a lot but we can't be together Beam. I don't want you to hate me.. I don't want you to feel disgusted by me when you will get over me after sometime... I can't take that." Forth said and turned to go inside his room.

"Forth Jaturapoom.." Beam yelled wiping his tears from his face with the back of his hand. Now he understood what Forth is saying and why he is so insecure.

Forth stopped in his steps but didn't turn. Beam was looking at his back. He took a deep breath and yelled.. "You are the most beautiful person that I have ever known..."

Beam ran to Forth and hugged him from behind sobbing on his back weakly and Forth was not any different.

Pushing someone away whom you want to hold preciously in your arms is not something people would do but Forth was scared and he needed Beam to understand what he wants and how it will change him.

After taking some deep breaths Beam let go of Forth's body and turned him around.

"You were talking about Jenny right..? That's why you were so distance because you thought I hate ugly people..? Well I do.. I do hate ugly people Forth Jaturapoom." Beam said out loudly and Forth felt the pain in his heart increasing by each word that came out of Beam's mouth. He looked down in shame and tears were falling on his feet.

Well he was right all along.. Beam do hate people like him..

"Let me show you how ugly she is.." Beam said and fished out his Mobile from his pocket and started scrolling after opening some social media app.

"Let me go Beam.. It's your birthday today.." Forth said weakly.

"Here she is.. The ugly bitch.. Look at her Forth.." Beam showed the picture in his mobile to Forth.

"Let me go Beam please.." Forth begged again without looking at the pictures.

"No.. I won't let you go.. Not now not ever.. I love you.. Please look at her Forth.." Beam replied with his teary eyes.

After sighing deeply Forth looked up to look at Beam and then his mobile screen.. And He got stunned and confused at the same time..

There she was.. Jenny.. A beautiful girl in a red gown.. With perfect skin and body looking flawless and gorgeous..

"She.. but she is.." Forth didn't know what to make out of this situation."You said she is ugly."

"Oh yeah she is.. She is ugly.. She is Jenny.. The Jenny I was talking about that day.. She is the star of medicine faculty.. She looked at me like I was some kind of trophy and only she deserved me so she looked down on every other girl telling them how bad looking they are or how poor they are or just humiliating everyone just because she is beautiful and rich.." Beam sighed and continued.. "I do hate ugly people Forth.. Ugly people like her.. and You are not one of those.."

Forth was listening quitely everything what Beam was saying.. How wrong he was to misunderstand Beam.. His Beam.. He was ashamed and embarrassed and just wanted to beg him for forgiveness but he couldn't utter a word and just cried silently..

Beam smiled with teary eyes.. "You are beautiful Forth.. You are kind and gentle and brave.. You got these scars by putting yourself in danger for someone unknown.. and I'm so damn proud of you.. I know you love me.. Just believe me once baby I will never hurt you.. I know you are scared.. I understand what you did why you did but just give me a chance to show my love.. please love me back..."

Before Beam could get an answer Forth got on his knees embracing his legs in his arms.. " I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry to hurt you.. please forgive me.." Forth was muttering the same words again and again..

"Hey baby sshh.. It's ok.. " Beam was soothing him silently raking his fingers in his hair patting him gently. He was happy that all the misunderstanding between them are clear now but Forth still hasn't said anything about accepting him and he was too anxious to know that.

"Get up.. let's sit there." Beam pulled him up and wiped his tears and took him out in the cafe to sit.

They both were sitting side by side silent for sometime getting together their thoughts.

"So Forth..Umm.. You.. You still haven't said anything about.. Umm about the confession and I Jushshhshgg..."

Before Beam could complete his sentence Forth turned his head and kissed his lips softly.

"I love you Beam Baramee.. Please forgive your boyfriend that he is dumb.. I'm really sorry.." Forth replied after pulling out of the kiss and pecked him again softly.

"Bo..boyf..riendss..??" Beam widened his eyes just because of that one word.

"We just kissed and you are still asking me that.. What..? You don't want to be boyfriends.? You want us to be husbands.? I won't mind that either whatever you say.." Forth answered teasingly and Beam started coughing badly..

"No no.. Boyfriends yayy.. Boyfriend is cool.. Boyfriend is good.. " He looked at Forth smiling.. "for now.." He added whispering.

Forth chuckled looking at his new boyfriend and took him in his arms.. "I really love you so much . I still can't believe you are mine." He said and Beam smiled.

"Our friends are going to come soon.. they are in for a great surprise." Beam said and they both laughed.

"Well we still have some time before they come." Beam looked at Forth with the smirk on his face and teasing eyes and Forth didn't waste any more minutes before catching the luscious lips with his and the slurping sounds filled the cafe. The warm feeling filled their hearts with passion and love.

              ~ Flashback Ends ~

Park, Yo and Ming were cooing in the background and I could see the smile forming on Pha and Kit's face just like mine..

We all were happy for them..

"Ok ok.. it's time for the party.. It's a happy occasion and the new couple deserve a blast.. come on.. let's cut the cake.." Park cheered and all of us agreed to it..

It has been a long journey but I hope Forth would find peace and happiness now in Beam.. He has suffered so much I know but Beam is the perfect reward for all his sufferings.. I admire how Beam tried his best and never left..

I looked at Park and he was laughing holding the balloon to burst it when Beam would cut the cake..

He is always happy and I don't think he needs anyone in his perfect life.. I smiled too and joined them for the fun.

                       ********

A/N :-   Sorry wouldn't be enough for how long I made you guys wait but still.. I'm sorry..Hope you would like the chapter.. :)

~ 28 December 2021 ~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

64.1K 2.4K 23
"P' Forth I love you...please accept me na!!" "That is impossible nong'Beam....you know that right" Is it Beam's unrequited love story or a journey t...
28.5K 1.1K 22
Not completed! Will love find its way to you when you consider yourself so unlucky? Beam, a guy pretending to be mentally strong with his friends Ph...
154K 6.6K 32
Phana - I must protect him!! Kit - Beammie...Ming hate me!! Forth - Why haven't I saw you before?❤❤ Wayo - Phi Beam..lets watch movie together.. Ever...
61.9K 2.2K 16
You just fuck me and I will help you to get Yo in return . " Beam states . "How ? What ? Wait .... " Forth frowns harder . "Oh come on ! It's give...