(On Hold) My Protective Demon...

By VioletGirlRose

You've been friends with Tanjiro since he was little a few days before his trip into town you confessed to hi... More

Chapter 1
Toshiro Profile
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 9

3.3K 118 20
By VioletGirlRose

Third Person P.O.V
'I did it...!! Even though my twisting whirl techniques strength decreases when both used in water... Its power was multiplied just now all thanks to his attack, and was able to reflect the arrow patterns.' Tanjiro thought as he stared at Yahaba's body when he landed on the floor. "Gah! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! All I had to do was bring your head back and the great one would recognize my abilities! I won't forgive you!! Won't forgive you! won't forgive you, won't forgive you! If I can perish along with you...! As long as I can perish along with you!!" Yahaba thought as arrow patterns appeared all around Tanjiro's body.

'Not good, the battle is still not decided yet!! I was struck by his attack!!' Tanjiro thought as he was pulled to the wall. 'The pull of this arrow pattern I'd the strongest I felt from all of his arrow patterns up till now!! His moves are following one after another, if I don't do something then my body won't be able to handle it!!' Tanjiro thought as he neared the wall. 'Fourth Style: Striking Tide!!!' Tanjiro said just as he reached close enough stopping him from hitting the wall. 'Urghhh!! My body is being suppressed... I can't swing my blade!! I need to use it!! I need to use my sword technique!! How can I die... in a place like this!!' Tanjiro thought to himself.

'Water Wheel!! Waterfall Jar!! Rain Wave Pattern Pierce!! Striking Tide!! Water Surface Slash!!' Tanjiro said performing each and every technique he knew as the arrows carried him in different directions. 'I've never attempted to use my sword techniques consecutively like this before...!! Both of my arms feel like they are about to be torn off. How many more times? How many more... Don't get distracted!! I need to continue using my sword techniques!! Striking Tide!! Waterfall Jar!! Water Wheel!! Twisting Whirlpool!!' Tanjiro thought as the last technique he used allowed to fall landing on the floor.

'Toshiro... Nezuko... Tamayo-san... Yushiro-san...' Tanjiro thought breathing heavily. 'My ribs and legs are broken...' Tanjiro thought as he crawled towards his sword. As he reached for the sword he realized that he couldn't hold his blade. 'I.... I can't. I'm so tired I can't even hold my blade. There's still a demon over there, if I don't hurry...' Tanjiro as he picked up his sword between his teeth. 'I'll get over there immediately!! I'll go there right now. So you must keep yourself safe!! You must...!!' Tanjiro thought as he crawled to where Yushiro, Tamayo, Nezuko and Toshiro were.

Susamaru continuously threw down six temari balls hard enough so that dirt would spread through the area. When she thought it was enough, she threw ball after ball towards Yushiro who dodged everytime. "Ridiculous!! It's child's play for me to evade linear attack like this! Locating you is a breeze, as well!" Yushiro said as he vanished once again. This time, Susamaru smirked. "The same goes for you! No matter how well you might conceal yourself, I can see you clear as day!!" Susamaru said as she threw the ball straight towards Yushiro who was running towards her.

He stopped as he stared at the ball coming towards him. Just as he thought the ball was going to hit him, Nezuko jumped in kicking the ball as she flew back a bit from the force. "What fun this is!" Susamaru said as Toshiro stood in front of Nezuko and Yushiro. "Hey you! Don't be so rash just because you're immortal!" Yushiro told Nezuko as Toshiro stared at them. Nezuko saw Yushiro as her younger brother Rokuta. "Wh-What's wrong?" Yushiro asked when he noticed Nezuko just staring at him. "What do you think you're doing? Here it comes!" Yushiro said when Nezuko started rubbing his head.

The temari ball flew towards them as Toshiro went and kick the ball but it bounced away. Susamaru threw another again and Toshiro once again kicked it but it bounced away just like before. Nezuko stared at Toshiro as he glanced at her. "Look at him... Tamayo-sama..." Yushiro said as Tamayo walked besides him with Nezuko besides her as she watched Toshiro. This time the ball she threw towards him, he managed to kick it hard enough to send it back to her. She caught it as she stared at him, his face glaring at her.

'This... This little brat... This brat!! He's able to kick the ball back!!' Susamaru said said as she takes before dropping the ball down and kicking it towards Toshiro. He kicked it back as they had a game of soccer neither one of them ready to give up as each time they kicked it to one another the force of the kick increases. When Toshiro kicked the ball towards her she catches it in her hand. 'It's time to end... this game of Temari!!' Susamaru thought as she threw the ball towards Toshiro as he tried to kick the ball. Toshiro angrily growled as he used all of his strength to kick the ball back to her.

Susamaru moved her head out of the way just in time as the ball flew past her embedding itself into the wall behind her. "Tamayo-sama, this is..." Yushiro said as he stared at Toshiro in surprised as he still stood protectively in front of them. "Yes, Yushiro. That is the true strength of Toshiro-san's own power. Even though neither of them has not eaten any flesh and blood of humans... They're very strong. He managed to use his own power to make himself stronger at an alarmingly fast rate." Tamayo said as she stared at Nezuko and Toshiro as the former went towards the boy holding his hand standing besides him.

'However, their opponent is strong as well. If that demon wants to crush us with her full strength, then Nezuko and Toshiro will definitely not be able to defend against that by themselves. I must do something as well.' Tamayo thought as she pulled back the sleeve of her Yukata. "How interesting! Little boy! Little girl! And now it's time for me to throw the balls with all my power!" Susamaru stated as six Temari balls appeared in her arm. Toshiro and Nezuko prepared themselves as Tamayo walked in front of them.

"Twelve Demon Moon-san, are you aware of Kibutsuji's true identity?" Tamayo told her as Susamaru stared at her. "What are you talking about, you!! You're just an escapee!" Susamaru shouted angrily at Tamayo as Toshiro took a step forward. "That man is but a coward. He's always afraid." Tamayo said as Yushiro pulled Toshiro away. "Shut up!! You bitch!! Shut up now!!" Susamaru exclaimed angrily taking a step back. "Do you know the reason why demons can't live together? And why demons kill each other? He only gathered the demons together to prevent himself from being attacked. You are only being manipulated." Tamayo told her softly.

"Shut up--! Shut up, shut up! The great one is not some minor villain like that!! The great one's power is incomparable to anything else! He is stronger than me!" Susamaru exclaimed as she spoke good words about Muzan. 'Tamayo-sama is using her ability.' Yushiro thought as he glanced at Tamayo. "Kibutsuji-sama is..." Susamaru said before she stopped herself covering her mouth in horror. 'Mystical Fragrance of the White Day'. Mystical Fragrance of the White Day acts like a truth serum. It's causes brain function to decrease, and will make the recipient confess their lies while not allowing them to keep any secret.' Yushiro thought as a fog surrounded Susamaru.

"You shouted out the name. The curse will now activate. How sad. Good bye..." Tamayo said as Susamaru started running to the side where Tanjiro was. "Please forgive me! Please forgive me! Please, please forgive me!" Susamaru shouted up at the sky desperately. Three arms appeared from Susamaru. The one that appeared from her mouth went towards her head squeezing hard enough before it completely destroyed it. Tanjiro who was directly behind her saw what happened as he katana fell from his mouth in horror. Toshiro already went inside falling asleep as he was tired with the others staring horrified and Tamayo looking away.

Tamayo made her way towards the spot where Susamaru last stood and stared at her eyeball. "Is she dead?" Tanjiro asked as he stared at Tamayo. "She died in an instant. This is the "curse". Kibutsuji's cells destroyed the body if the demon from within. Basically... fights between demons amount to nothing and are pointless. Because apart from sunlight and the blades of the demon slayers... Nothing will cause lethal damage to demons. However, it seems that Kibutsuji is able to destroy demon cells." Tamayo said as Tanjiro looked down sadly. Yushiro rushed towards Tanjiro as he screamed in surprised.

"Don't breathe in Tamayo-sama's technique. It's harmful to humans." Yushiro told him as he harshly covered Tanjiro's nose with the cloth. "Tanjiro-san. This person wasn't one of the 12 Demon Moons. If she was one of them, a number would have been carved on her eyeballs. As you can see, she doesn't have it... I'm afraid the other one isn't one of the 12 Demon Moons as well. Because he was too weak." Tamayo said as she pointed towards Susamaru eyes. 'Those two demons?! Too weak...?!' Tanjiro-san asked him surprised eyes widened.

"I have already collected blood from them. I will now examine Nezuko-san and Toshiro-san. When I was injecting him with the medicine, they breathed in a lot of my technique as well. My apologies." Tamayo said as she took Susamaru 's blood. "So there are demons that have gone round the bend as well. She dared to harm Tamayo-sama's glorious body, this is what she deserved. I'm not covering your ass any longer, go use some cloth and cover your mouth with it!! I don't want to leave Tamayo-sama's side, not even for half a step!!" Yushiro said as he ran away from Tanjiro who stared at him blankly.

"The... ball. The... ball." Susamaru said as Tanjiro heard her crawling towards her temari. Tanjiro grabbed the ball and moved towards her. "...Your ball is here." Tanjiro said as he rest it in front of her body. "Come... play... Come and play..." she said as Tanjiro stared at her. '... Such a childlike personality. But she killed to many people.' Tanjiro thought as he removed the cloth from his face. The sun started to come up and her body remains discinegrated into the air.

'They were cocerced, lied to and forced to do battle, all because of that supposed 12 Demon Moon title. And in the end she died because of Kibutsuji's curse. I couldn't save her... she disappeared without a trace after her death. Is this their deserved fate for them taking the lives if other people... Kibutsuji. That man... He is even able to kill the demon that admire him so much... He is... the real demon.' Tanjiro thought as he felt Tohiro hug him and observe him for any type of wound. "I'm fine, Toshiro. Are you okay?" Tanjiro asked as he caressed his cheek receiving a nod. He smiled as he moved the bamboo muzzle down and peck his lips before putting them back in place.

"... Tamayo-san." Tanjiro said walking to the broken piece of the wall staring inside. "Here. Come to the basement." Tamayo said as Toshiro rushed to the door opening it and going down the stairs as Tanjiro followed him. As soon as he reached the bottom Nezuko ran down towards him as Toshiro went to Yushiro patting his head. "Nezuko!" Tanjiro said before Nezuko hugged him. She released him from the hug before she went to Tamayo. "Nezuko... Toshiro..." Tanjiro asked as she joined the hug that Toshiro gave to Tamayo. Nezuko then went to pat Yushiro's head when Toshiro pulled him into a hug.

Yushiro at that time tried to dodge Nezuko's hand and at the same time try to push Toshiro away from him. Toshiro didn't move. "Nezuko-san and Toshiro-san has been in this state ever since things ended... It's alright..." Tamayo told Yushiro who tried to pulled Nezuko away from her. Yushiro stopped forgetting about Toshiro who hugged as he started to simp for the beautiful demon Tamayo. "It's okay. They probably thinks the two of you... are people they know from our old home." Tanjiro told her.

"But the suggestion placed upon Nezuko and Toshiro-san... wasn't it to treat humans as family? We are demons..." Tamayo said as Yushiro tried to push Nezuko's hand away while simultaneously trying to remove Toshiro. "It's because Nezuko and Toshiro decided to treat you as humans... that they are willing to protect you." Tanjiro said as Tamayo froze. "I... Even though I hate the fact that Nezuko and Toshiro was given a suggestion to their behaviour against their will... It seems that they still retain their own will. So I'm grateful for that..." Tanjiro said as Tamayo started to cry.

Toshiro looked at Tamayo and pat her back while still hugging Yushiro who stared at him. For some reason, Yushiro eyes softened without his consent. And he briefly returned Toshiro's hug. "I'm sorry!! Nezuko, Nezuko!! Let go of her! Toshiro stop patting her back!! You both are being really disrespectful!!" Tanjiro shouted as Tamayo hugged Nezuko tightly. "Thank you Nezuko-san. Toshiro-san. Thank you..." Tamayo said as she rubbed Toshiro's head which he responded to by leaning against her hand. Tanjiro stared at Tamayo anxiously as Yushiro stared at her.

'Do you want to continue living? Even though... you won't be able to continue living as a human... At this rate, you will eventually die. However... a non-human life... is a very difficult and painful one.' Tamayo said to him as Yushiro remembered the day he was changed with Tamayo besides him. "We will leave this place." Tamayo said to Tanjiro who had Toshiro and Nezuko on both sides of him.

"This place is too close to Kibutsuji. If we don't hide ourselves quickly, we will be in grave danger. And also... even if we are able to hide ourselves through some crafty means, as a doctor that needs to come into contact with other people... There will eventually be a day when other people find out that I am a demon. The senses of children and old people are exceptionally sharp. Tanjiro-san." Tamayo explained before calling the demon slayer's name. "Here." He replied quickly. "Are you willing to leave Toshiro-san and Nezuko-san with us?" Tamayo asked as Tanjiro stared at her confused.

"Even though we can't say for certain that we can keep them away from harm, it's still much safer than bringing them into the battlefield." Tamayo said as Yushiro looked at her annoyed. 'No. Please no.' He thought hoping Tanjiro would disagree. 'What they say does make sense to me... She's right. Leaving Nezuko and Toshiro here is for their own good as well...' Tanjiro thought looking down. Toshiro and Nezuko grabbed each one of Tanjiro's hands and held them tightly. He looked at both of them surprised when he sawbthem staring firmly at him. Neither of them wanted to be separated from him. He tightened the grip on their hands before bowing to Tamayo.

"... Thank you for your offer... But. We will continue down this path of ours together. We will not be parted. Never again." He told her as Toshiro nodded in agreement. "... I understand. Then I wish you the best for your coming battles. Goodbye now. We will leave once we erase all traces of us from this place. You two should hurry along." Tamayo told Tanjiro as Toshiro rushed away to grab the box. "Ah, okay. Erm.... The sky is already bright outside. The box... Urm... Never mind. Thanks, Toshiro." Tanjiro said when he saw his lover holding the box out to him. He pat his head with a smile. They turned around to leave but Yushiro stopped him.

"Tanjiro. Your sister is a great beauty. And your lover... is really cute." Yushiro said as he had his back turned to them facing the wall. Tanjiro looked back with a smile as Toshiro waved at them. "South South East, south South East, South South East!! The next location is South South East!!" The crow, Matsuemon Tennouji shouted out loud in Tanjiro's hand. "I get it!! I get it already, can you please be quiet... Please..." Tanjiro said as Toshiro stared at the crow. "Please!! I beg you, I beg you!! Please marry me! I don't know when I'll die!! So please marry me!! I beg you-" a boy with yellow and orange hair shouted as he hugged a woman who looked extremely uncomfortable.

"Huh?" Tanjiro asked confused as Toshiro stared blankly.

Author's Note
Apologies. It's been a while since I updated this book. But I hope you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 165 17
When your family is being attacked by Muzan turning you into a demon. How will your brother Giyu react when he saw you in this demon form? And your...
635 16 10
A man runs into you as your walking, you find him again a year later but as a demon. You two have been friends for a year now ever since. You get a n...
65.5K 1.9K 19
โ–  COMPLETED โ–  "hey tanjiro, want to take a bath with me?" will tanjiro join in? or not? read the book to find out? first time writing a book! and it...
231 7 7
โž› [๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š] ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ/๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๏ฟฝ...