Chapter 1

Flashback
Today was the day I confessed to him. The boy who showed me kindness. The boy who loves me for my baby-like behavior. His name is Tanjiro Kamado.

I saw Tanjiro heading outside to chop some wood. I went to him and said, "Tanjiro, can I talk to you in private please" I asked him. "Sure, just let me finish this one first" he replied. I agreed and waited patiently. Soon as he was done he lead me the coal shed.

He looked at me and asked, "So what did you need to tell me." I looked up at him since me head was down because I was very nervous. But I did anyways, I had to finally tell him, and that I did. "Tanjiro, you have always been there fore, you are the most kindest, most selfless person I have ever met. I love you, Tanjiro please go out with me" I said to him bowing my head slightly.

Suddenly I heard chuckling, when I looked up I saw Tanjiro hug me and smiled at me. He said, " I love you too,To-kun." I smiled at him a nd gave him a peck on his cheek. Which made him blush at the sudden kiss I gave him. He didn't mind it, so we left the she'd to finish chop the wood that Ms.Kie needed.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

~Present Day~
Toshiro P.O.V
I was outside with Nezuko, helping her to try and put Rokuda to sleep. He barely getting any sleep since the passing of Mr. Tanjuro. As me and Nezuko was making our way towards the house after putting Rokuda to sleep, we saw Tanjiro heading in out direction. "Onii-chan! Tanjiro! " Nezuko and I said at the same time while smiling at Tanjiro. Everyone knows that we are together since we didn't hide it.

" Nezuko, To-kun" Tanjiro said as he walk towards us. "Toshiro and I just lulled Rokuda to sleep... Because he'll start making an uproar. He's just money because Dad died. It's like everyone is stuck to you, Brother. Take care." Nezuko said. As she she said this Tanjiro started patting Rokuda's hair while smiling. "Tanjiro take care ok. Be safe." I said to Tanjiro after kissing him on the cheek. "Let's get him inside." I said turning to. nezuko as Tanjiro walked off to town.

While we walked towards the house, I spent time with each of the siblings helping them out with their chores. But we didn't expect anything to happen at all tonight. Oh how wrong we were.

Tanjiro's P.O.V
The night before, I spend the night with Grandpa, the man who lived down the hill. As I walking home, I smell the scent of blood in the air. With fear and confusion, I rushed home, only to fine a scene I didn't wish to see.

Rushing forward, I saw Toshiro covering Nezuko body, who was protecting Rokuda. I was so shocked that I couldn't process what was happening. "What is...What-, How did this happen. What happened..." I said still in shock. I looked inside and made my way to the door frame, I looked and saw a gruesome sight. "Mother, Hanako, Takeo, Shigeru, Nezuko, Rokuda, To-kun." I cried out. I looked down and saw that Nezuko and To-kun was still warm. I carried Nezuko in the basket, which I had in front of me and To-kun on my back.

I started to make my way towards the town. Rushing, hoping to get there in time to still keep To-kun and Nezuko alive. I kept walking until I felt Toshiro rise from my shoulder, growling, while nezuko kept shaking inside the basket. He begun shaking me back and forth until I lost my footing and fell. When I fell the basket wasn't on me anymore. "I'm saved, the snow I slipped and only fell on snow. " I said breathing heavily. I sat up and looked for the basket, I found it a few inches away from me, broken in pieces and Nezuko wasn't there.

Looking around I found both Nezuko and Toshiro standing there with their heads down. "Toshiro, Nezuko! Are you okay? You both don't have to walk, I can carry you to the village." I shouted rushing towards them. Resting my hand on both of their shoulders, bother of them raised their head growling. Only Nezuko made an attempt and rushed towards me pushing me on the ground. I quickly grabbed the ax that was strapped on my waist and put them in between her teeth stopping from biting me.