Chapter 14

Third Person P.O.V
'Tanjiro is very troubled. Ever since knowing that Nezuko is Tanjiro's sister... Zenitsu has been nodding and bowing non-stop. On the other hand, Inosuke keeps ramming people with his head, no matter the circumstances. On the eve of their recovery from their various bone injuries, they receive an emergency summon. The summon instructs the trio to go to the Natagumo Mountain, and to hurry without delay.' As it showed Inosuke ramming into Tanjiro's back when the crow came to them with the message. "We'll be going now! Thank you for your care!" Tanjiro said as he bowed to the woman as Toshiro stared blankly along with Zenitsu and Inosuke. "I shall light some sparks for you." The lady said as she did as she said. "Thank you very much!" Tanjiro said smiling at her.

"What are you doing you old hag?!" Inosuke shouted as he raised his hand to hit her. Tanjiro held him back while Zenitsu stood in front of the lady. "Are you stupid?! These are "sparks", ya know?! The old lady is helping us ward off evil spirits!! After all, we are about to embark on a dangerous mission!!" Zenitsu shouted explaining to him why she did it. "No matter what may happen, please live your lives with your heads held high. I wish you luck on your coming battles..." The lady said bowing to them as they turned running to the location of their mission. "Heads held high? Lucks for our coming battles? What does that mean?" Inosuke asked looking at the others. 'This guy really knows nothing...' Zenitsu thought glancing back at him.

"Actually, now that I think about it, this seems like a pretty difficult thing to achieve... Living with our heads held high..." Tanjiro said as Toshiro squeaked in reply as he raised his hands up fist at the ready as he began to throw punches while keeping a serious expression. "I know you're ready, To-kun. But still, it means we should truly try to understand our current standing, and upon this standing, we must devise and follow the correct course of action, without any fear of shame or embarrassment... I think. This is the old lady's way of praying for our safety." Tanjiro explained while he rubbed Toshiro's head before he looked forward. "What's a standing? What do you mean by without any shame?" Inosuke asked him confused.

"That's..." Tanjiro started to say but was cut off. "What is the correct course of action, specifically? Why is the old hag praying for our safety? For the old hag to do that, even though she has nothing to do with us... It seems like the old hag is the one that doesn't understand her own standing." Inosuke said as Tanjiro remained silent. Puffing out his cheeks, Tanjiro sped up ahead of them grabbing Toshiro's hand at the same time.

~At Natagumo Mountain~

"Wait! Can you please wait!" Zenitsu shouted at Tanjiro and Inosuke stopped looking back at him. Toshiro had began to feel tired so he went inside the box with Nezuko and fell asleep. "It's so scary!! It felt so much more scarier the closer we get to our destination!!" Zenitsu shouted sitting down with his legs pulled towards him. "Why is this guy sitting down... You really piss me off..." Inosuke said as he stared down at Zenitsu. "You're the only one I don't want to get complaints from, you pig-head!!! Seems like you don't really piss me off after all!! But this is normal!! I'm normal!! You're abnormal!!" Zenitsu shouted rolling on the ground. Tanjiro alarmed turned around quickly to see someone crawling towards them.

"Save... Save me..." The male said to them. "Hyahhh! Wait!!!!" Zenitsu shouted to Tanjiro and Inosuke as they rushed towards him. "He's wearing the uniform!! Something has happened to a member of the Demon Hunters!!" Tanjiro shouted as they got closer to the boy. "Are you alright?! What happened?!!" Tanjiro shouted as he was almost in front of the male. Suddenly something shot out the trees grabbing the male and pulling him back into the forest. Tanjiro stared up wide eyed with Inosuke beside him as he watched the boy get pulled back. "Ahhhhh!! Even I was.... tied together!! Save... Me!!" The male shouted before he disappeared in the tree. It was silent all of a sudden as they stared at where the boy was. "... Let's go... And save him." Tanjiro said breaking the silence.