Chapter 12

Third Person P.O.V
'I slowly lost... lost the ability to eat humans. Of course, I still need to continue hunting and consuming humans... Even though the amount I eat is not as plentiful as it was before... Also...' The demon Kyogai though as he covered his mouth. "Kyogai. You already can't eat anymore humans? Is this your limit?" Muzan asked Kyogai who was kneeling in front of him. "No... No. I can still eat more..." Kyogai responded sweating profusely. That was before two vertical slashed appeared over his eye with his number.

"Gya... Please... Please wait a moment... Just a little bit." Kyogai began to plead to Muzan for him to cut him off. "Enough. I am removing your number. This is your limit." Muzan told him firmly. 'I need to be strong enough to eat humans. And if my quality is recognized, then I will receive Kibutsuji-sama's blood. The great ones "power of blood" is really too strong. It's so strong that nothing I've ever experienced before in my life can compare to it. Being recognized for my abilities as one of the twelve moons... and be able to continue to devoure human with greed... It was my belief that I could become even stronger. Or so I believed.' Kyogai thought.

"Big brother Kiyoshi!!" Teruko shouted as the boy now known as Kiyoshi was about to hit the drum. He stopped a few inches away from hitting the drum as Teruko ran towards him. "Big brother, big brother!" Teruko shouted as she closed the distance between them. "Teruko...!" Kiyoshi shouted back as he held her into a tight embrace accepting her hug. "He... He is..." Kiyoshi started to say as he looked at Tanjiro who made his way towards them. "I am Kamado Tanjiro. I'm here to defeat demons. Come, let me take a look at your wounds. You've already worked very hard by surviving on your own." Tanjiro said as he knelt besides them.

Kiyoshi began to cry as Teruko looked at her brother. "Big brother..." she said as she held him. "This medicine is really awesome. My master gave it to me!" Tanjiro said as he held the ointment in the air given to him by Sakonji. "My master wears a tengu mask." Tanjiro said as he rolled out the package the ointment was in. "Tengu? Really?" Kiyoshi asked him. "Really. Alright. Finished. Doesn't hurt anymore, right?" Tanjiro asked as he looked at the boy observing the bandages wound. "Yes..." He replied.

"Can you tell me what happened here?" Tanjiro asked him, his eyes widened horrified. He was silent for a moment before he started speaking. "..... I was taken by that monster.... And.... And... It wanted to eat me. And then another monster came out of nowhere. They... started to try and kill each other. I think they were deciding on... Who gets to... eat me... And... And then... That monster with a drum growing out of it's body... After that monster was taken out by the others, the drum fell out. Beating it causes the rooms to change... So... I've been using it up until now." Kiyoshi explained as Tanjiro listened to him. "Rare blood"... Did that demon ever said those words...?" Tanjiro asked Kiyoshi who looked at him. "He, he did... He called me that!" Kiyoshi shouted as Tanjiro nodded. "Caw---!! Rare blood is!! A person with precious blood!!" The crow said startling the two siblings.

"Guahahaha!! Kids!! I'm going to continue now!!" The crow said as Tanjiro looked at his crow. "Cut it out." He said trying to stop the bird from scaring the kids even more. "What does precious blood mean?" He asked curious about people with rare blood. "The blood of organisms have a classifying system, you idiot. Even in rare bloods, there are also people with even more precious blood, to a demon!! A person with rare blood can equal to fifty people!! A hundred people!! Once eating that person, they are able to gain nutrition equal to that blood's party!! Rare blood is a demon delicacy!! It's the demon's favorite!!" Matsuemon Tennouji, his crow shouted scaring the kids. Suddenly the sound of footsteps could be heard approaching the room.

"I'm going to walk out of this room." Tanjiro said as they stared at him confused. "Calm down. It will be fine. Because I'm here to defeat demons." Tanjiro said looking at Kiyoshi. "Listen, Teruko. Your brother is very tired right now, so Teruko, you need to take care of him." Tanjiro said as he rest his hand on her head. "The moment I leave this room, start beating the drum to move. Just like what Kiyoshi has been doing up untill now. If somebody opens the door or makes a sound... Beat the drum and run away. Do not hesitate for even a second." He instructed her as she stared at him.