Heartless to Heartiest || Yoo...

By twinklytinygirl

I don't know how long I could continue this act. He didn't care for me even a little bit I was just a tool th... More

1. To Dear Moon Goddess.
2. What am I
3.Negligence
4. Nothing but Act
5. You broke me first
6. Am I that Unworthy ?
7. Heartbroken
8. HEARTLESS
9. I can't lose you
10. Heat
11. My Omega
12. Different rhythm
13. Don't dare to hurt him
14. The charm make me calm
15. Mess
16. Moonlight Garden
17. Love in the Moonlight
18. What Mine is Mine
19. I Love You Too
20. COUPLE ROOM
21. Feel Me
23. MATES - All of Me (M)
🌟THANK YOU SO MUCH 🌟
24. Lunar Grove
Author's Note
25. Lunar souls
26. Jealousy ?
27. Jimin got no Jam (M) !!!
28. Why did you do that ?
29. Baby sitters
30. The Beginning.
31. What's wrong with me
32. Moon Goddess's will (M)
33. Dying mate ?!
34. Do or Die
35. 31 Days Rule (Day 3)
36. Hyung please ....( day 7 )
37. I am Not that strong (Day 8-9)
38. Blossoming Bud
39. Struggle Alone
40. Hi
41. Appa and Tiny Bean.
42. Shadow of the Darkness
43. With or Without
44. Seeker
45. I am strong
46. Until we meet (M)
47. Without
48. Last Hope
49. Return to Home
50. Reunion
51. Soulmates ?
52. Appa's princess.
53. You are my soulmate.
54. It's a yes.....
55. Care to Explain ?
56. Heaven's will
57. Grace and Brightness
58. Parenting
59. Thousand Years (M)
60. Heartiest (Final )
AUTHOR'S NOTE
🎊️ NEW STORY UPDATE 🎊️
HEYYYYYY
Cause I miss you all...😭
New Story Announcement

22. Hyung, Make Me Yours (M)

3.1K 146 48
By twinklytinygirl

This chapter will have mature content 🔞

Yoongi's pov

Jimin was clutching my sweatshirt with his small fist. we were still in bed, I must be ready before 7 in the morning. But the delicate body curled up to my embrace holding me back.

I didn't dare to rush him for anything.
But whenever I kissed him on the cheeks lips or forehead, I knew his favorite is kisses on the forehead.

The way his eyes gently shutting whenever I kiss him on the forehead makes my heart fluttered. It led me to feel as he is expecting my protectiveness.

Jimin has lots of adorable behaviors which I noticed for the past two weeks but my favorite is the way he getting excited over smaller things and the way he talks with inanimate objects.

Last night he was freaked out by seeing my figurine collection and he avoids touching any of those.
I just leave him for 10 minutes but he has replaced my presence with his "bubbly person" to avoid being left alone.

Yes, you are right bubbly, the living size plushy, he happily talking with hours.

I gently brushed away his soft locks from his forehead. His oversized hoodie was revealing his collarbone and this sight messed up with the sane of my inner wolf.

I got up being careful enough to let him sleep for more. But the lost connection of my body's warmth makes him wake up.

:
:

Today is a busy day so I must leave early.
We both came downstairs together.

After having breakfast quickly I left home promising him to come early.

Time skip (2.00 pm Min pack's Military base)

Yoongi's pov

Currently, we are doing really well with our soldiers.
All the soldiers doing their training to an extreme level.

Spys we sent to the north boundaries sent their daily reports to the base. According to the reports, north pack rulers starts to sell their own pups as slaves from birth, to the packs in the south.
Omega's kept under the alpha's feet as either sex slaves or breeding machines.

Our military base was now at its best with the highest archery, sword fighting skilled soldiers, who have lots of confidence.

Another reason was we managed to create the best martial art force with the help of the park's pack.

We have done really well so far. Still, we are struggling with few things
First, one is newly joined naive soldiers who still didn't have control over their wolves. So sometimes training fields looked like do or die rings.

No one's pov

The training field was busy with an archery training session for newbies. General Jung Hoseok from the Min pack supervising them closely by giving necessary advices.

The newly joined soldier squad was a mix of different young alpha's came with every pack. So there were at least ten different pack members at the training field training under the same supervisor.

No one knows the reason or the way it starts.

When hoseok was busy with four newbies he heard the heated argument making huge noise from the training field corner.

There were four to eight young-blooded wilful alpha's growling and staring at each other like they were ready to rip each other's heads any minute.

The distressing alpha odor was covered the training field attracting all trainee's attention.
General Hoseok suddenly realizes what is about to happen.

With a bink of an eye young three alpha's shifted to their full wolf form.

First-time shift always leads alpha's to be more wild and aggressive since their shifts haven't happened in a controlled pre-prepared atmosphere. Hoseok knew what could be happening here if any of them cross the residence area boundaries.

Without wasting even a second hoseok shifted to his full wolf form cause without having his wolf energy he couldn't control these contentious younger alphas.
Hoseok was fighting against two younger alpha's to take them back to their human form.

As he is struggling with two he didn't saw the third alpha jumping over him by tearing his lower abdomen using his claws.

Hoseok was bleeding furiously, anyhow still he tried his best to control all three without letting them stepped out of the training field.

The Group of generals was shifted to their full wolves form including yoongi.

They took control over full-formed younger alpha's and turn back to their normal self to carry injured them to the infirmary.

Hoseok's situation was pathetic.
Yoongi was carrying his lifelong soulmate's lifeless bleeding body in his arms. He was followed by another group of supporters. Head alpha was losing his mind over the thought of losing his precious friend.

Three against one isn't a hard situation for hoseok, but here today hoseok didn't fight back he was just simply trying his best to avoid younger alpha's ripping each other's heads as the effect of their full form shift.

Infirmary went crazy when they received three people's covering the seriously bleeding bodies and hoseok who fighting with his life.

All the healers gathered to the infirmary.
Surgical tools, hot water, clean cotton clothes, bandages carrying busy assistant healers could see everywhere running hurriedly even without wasting a minute.

Jimin was handling highly bleeding one alpha while cleaning his deep wounds using antiseptics. At the moment infirmary sounds like a torture chamber.
Painful growlings were piercing other's ears.
Among all hoseok was the one who was in the worst condition. No one didn't dare to inform this of his pregnant omega.

After assigning an infirmary helper to dress up the wounds jimin left to see hoseok.
Hoseok's injuries were heavily bleeding. Jimin had seen lots of injuries in his life but this is his first time seeing such a situation relating to his close friends.

Keeping a straight mind he joined with the other healers to disinfect the bleeding wounds of the general who fighting with his life.

Still, no one from the inside boundaries exactly knows what was actually happened to them.

Jimin was secretly praying the whole time to the moon goddess as let him see his alpha unaffectedly.
His mind was filled up with thousands of bad thoughts. He didn't want to imagine any of them but his omega mind was restless until him seeing his alpha.

The bloody smell coming inside the infirmary makes him dizzy but jimin managed to keep up with the process until they were wrap up.

Meanwhile Min Yoongi, the head alpha went to resolve the situation in the army base by reassuring relevant pack generals who were questioning the situation.
After he has done,yoongi again returns to the infirmary to make sure his friend is okay.
The Head healer has reassured him, by saying the situation was under control and as none of them have a serious situation.
Yoongi sigh in relief by hearing those words.
He came out to the corridor to only meet with jimin who carrying fresh sets of bedsheets.

Jimin's pov

No, it can't be true it can not happen No yoongi hyung isn't injured. I could see blood coved my alpha walking towards me.

His uniform was soaked in blood. I have seen lots of injured people but seeing my alpha in such a condition lose my mind.

I drop the sets of sheets and ran towards him bumping one or two in the hallway.
No that can't happen.
Step by step when I close to him I saw his blood-covered figure clearly.
I screamed holding my breath. Everyone in the corridor looking at me but I couldn't hear any sound. My ears filled with the sound of vibration.
Before I reached him I felt the floor spinning around me. I didn't give up, but my legs did.
The last thing I remember was his terrified face before I faint on the floor.

Yoongi's pov

After check hoseok's condition, I came to the infirmary corridor and I saw jimin coming to me.No he isn't just walking he is running to me now.

I still covered up with the hoseok's blood I didn't have any minute to explain.
Jimin was running towards me screaming my name.
I could understand the level of fear he felt after seeing me like this.
I knew younger is so scared of even with the feeling I am getting hurt but before I reached and explain to him he fell on the floor in the middle of the infirmary corridor.

@ Min residence.

Jimin was resting in their shared bedroom. Elder has carried his unconscious omega 2 hours ago.

Yoongi still regretting his carelessness. He could tell jimin, before he freaking out him.
Older male knows how much younger has worried about his safety. Still jimin pleading to yoongi as saying take him with when he is off to carry out their mission.

Yoongi has taken a hot bath throwing away all the blood-soaked clothes being careful enough, not to make his panicked omega scared again by seeing those.

Younger is now sound sleeping on their bed.
Yoongi has changed the younger's turtle neck to a button-down shirt to make him ease.
Alpha sat on the bed to caress his sleeping omega's head.

Yoongi's pov

After taking a bath and dressed up I decided to change his clothes to something more comfortable.

Jimin likes to lit scented candles cause he found it relaxing him when I am not in the house with him.

So I lit up lots of scented candles in the room and leave him in the bedroom to check the stove.

I had managed to fixed a simple dinner with soup because jimin still haven't take his dinner.

I was in the kitchen checking the soup and I turn to, turn off the stove.

I heard the sound of footsteps in a commotion on the stairs.

Hyung ! hyung ! where are you ?!

It was jimin, he was running down passing stairs in a hurry to found his way to me.
I was terrified by seeing the way he coming down the stairs.
He was weeping and wheezing.

Though he ran all the way down, he shot stopped on the spot right after he saw me, like he is seeing a ghost.

He stayed still two meters away from me.

Jimin-ah did you wake up let's have some dinner.

I try my best to act normal and make him calm being careful not to cause him a panic attack again. By saying that I took one step ahead to approach him.

Jimin's cryings left his mouth out loud, he ran to me throwing his delicate self into my arms. He may be looks like a fragile one but his grip was so strong around my waist. He was hugging me like someone trying to snatch me away from him.

I hugged Back him tightly making sure he will feel my warmth closely.

Baby, it's alright see I am fine, don't cry love hyung is all okay.

Jimin-ah look at me, precious.

petal, please stop crying.

His face sank into my chest wetting my clothes.
Hyung I was terrified by the thought of you also being attacked today. Any of us in the infirmary didn't know what happens out there.

When I saw you in such a state I lost my mind of the thought you have hurt. I know as a healer I shouldn't be weak and should not act, the way I did.

Hyung, I can watch over many but when it comes to you I lose my sane.

I still could not feel you since ........ since.......we are not mates.

My wolf couldn't link with yours since we are not linked, so I didn't know that you were all safe.

When I woke up upstairs I was terrified to not see you beside me, my mind was filling thousands of scary things that could happen to you. Every time you leave the house I pray to god as protect you and return you safely to me.

Hyung please don't ever show up in front of me, in such a way I couldn't bear it.

His sobbing and shaking figures engulfed in my embrace I picked him up and set him on the kitchen counter.

Now he was sitting on the kitchen counter facing me
I look deep into his eyes, jimin-ah sees I am sorry for making you worry baby, but look nothing has happened to me because my babe's prayers have protected me from whenever I faced a danger.

He stretches his hands to touch my cheeks but he stopped in between like something hold him back.
My wolf screams out loud, his messy hair teary doe eyes making my wolf crazy.

His button-down shirt's first two buttons were undone by putting his milky white fair collarbone on a show, still trembling cherry red plump lips inviting me to do things with him.
In short and sweet jimin was messing up with my alpha soul innocently.

Since I didn't wanna make him uncomfortable by staring his body like this, I try to turn around while saying to him, to "let's eat".

Jimin holds my collar and brushes his lips against mine. He kissed me slowly while tangling his hands around my neck.

I was surprised of his move but didn't wait even a bit since it felt like he was giving his permission to me

I drag him more to my side by deepening the kiss.

No one's pov

Yoongi was kissing jimin gently at first, more he kisses him, he starts to attach and lost in between those soft plump lips more.
Younger flinched a bit when older starts to nibble his lower lips, this shared pleasure led jimin to yearn for more. Yoongi was licking and nibbling younger's plump lips earning soft breathy moans in between.

Omega's sweet scent was filling the air by turning on alpha senses more and more.

Both didn't know where they gonna take this to, but the two souls were immersed in each other's warmth, craving, and yearning for more.
Both lift their heads in unison to catch up with the running out-breath.

Yoongi was trying to ask jimin if he was ready, cause alpha couldn't hold it anymore

Jimin-ah is it oka----

Hyung make me yours and mark me yours.

The look younger's eyes were holding, build trust among them to take this to next level.

That's all older was waiting to hear, he picked jimin up and younger tangled his legs around older's waist running his soft fingers messily in between older's dark brown locks giving him chills.

Yoongi was leaving wet kisses all over youngers neck thanking his already undone buttons.
His scent glands were intoxicating older one's inner wolf by adding more flavour to their heated make-out session.

Younger was clutching older's clothes closing his eyes, cause the sensation giving from older's tongue was unbearable to him.
Younger male throw his head aback to give older more access.
The older one was kissing nibbling and teasing his omega's delicate gentle skin while caressing every inch of his body.

Older was carrying the younger one all the way to their bedroom.

Their shared room was only enlightened in the soft light of scented candles by already giving a atmosphere to feel romantic vibes.

The full moon was trying to peep, but the thick layer of curtains was hanging between the windows and the moonlight.

The room was filled up with jasmine and mint mixed scented candle fragrance but two lovers were too immersed in their lover's, to notice any of these

Upload : 06/09/2021

I can smell someone is burning cause I stop the chapter here.
Don't worry there!
let's meet from the next chapter

We all have a right to know what happens behind the doors.

Aren't we?

Don't cursed me
Be patient.
Will meet soon......
To be cont...........

💜️🤭👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 8.7K 66
High school rivals Taehyung and Yoongi are absolutely pissed once they realized that they're going to have to carry their high school differences int...
20.8K 837 31
[A Taegi love story] (COMPLETED) When one thing goes wrong for Taehyung, he spends the night with his favourite hyung. But he has to decide what's be...
164K 2.8K 43
"We keep this love in a photograph, we made these memories for ourselves Where our eyes are never closing Hearts are never broken, and time forever...
292K 14.7K 34
Where Taehyung owns the most precious and beautiful Trophy, whom Jeon Jungkook also wants. BottomJin! TopTaehyung! ⚠ Trigger Warning ⚠ Boyxboy Rap...